Party Connection Reviews

6 | Memphis, TN

6 Reviews for Party Connection

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

We were very happy with the services from Party Connection. They have extended hours during "wedding season" (spring and summer). Our first meeting was a little long because we only had colors in mind, but Anne was extremely helpful and walked us through everything. If you need special delivery times (early or late), be prepared for an extra fee. But overall their prices were very reasonable, they delivered on time and performed set-up as directed, and the items looked great. Very happy with the service and this vendor made it very easy to work with them. I corresponded with them many times over email before finalizing my order, and they were extremely responsive each time. We rented tables, chairs and linens from this vendor.

Sent on 09/30/2015

I used Party Connection for tent rental, chairs, tables, and table cloths. They were very easy to work with and made my ceremony and reception look gorgeous! They always accommodated my multiple revisions to my invoice, and set my reception up exactly as I wanted it. I 100% recommend Party Connection to anyone looking for rentals for a wedding or any other party they are planning.

Sent on 10/09/2015

the linens and cake stand were just what we ordered/expected and looked great at the venue.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/28/2013

Great value! Lovely people! Good equipment! Absolutely perfect vendor for chairs, linens and tables. They met my every need and were extremely flexible. I couldn't have picked a better place.

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Kijah

Kijah · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful rentals...except...

The rentals were great. Except for the fact that they gave me the wrong size tablecloth for one of my tables. Other than that, everything was great.

Sent on 05/12/2019

they were great! they set out a mock-up in store so i could see the big picture. they left out the napkins when i picked up the rentals the first time, so i had to go back (hassle!!) but other than that everything was good!

Sent on 02/04/2013