Party Cam Reviews

Party Cam 5
  • Ellen

Ellen Kidhardt · Married on 01/11/2020

Party Cam is Great!!

Party Cam was great! Having the photo booth was a great addition to our reception! All of our guests had so much fun with it and best of all my husband and i got the whole gallery of photos and boomerangs to have after the wedding! Party Cam was so accommodating, we added actual print photos to our package last minute plus they were able to customize our photo design to resemble our save the dates and invitations! 100% recommend Party Cam!

Party Cam 6
    Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/02/2019

Truly Incredible

We can’t say enough good things about the Party Cam team. Planning and coordinating with them was so easy and straightforward, and the quality was above and beyond. Our Photo Booth attendant, Jess, is an absolute star. I’ve never attended an event with a Photo Booth where guests actually rave about the quality of work and commitment. We were so, so impressed and feel honored to have had them there on our special day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Miranda Mitchell · Married on 09/28/2019

Hire Party Cam Today!

One of the best decisions of our wedding planning experience was to add on Party Cam for our photobooth at our wedding!! We added them on relatively late in our planning process and we were lucky enough to have them be available for our wedding date. We have been to numerous weddings with photobooths, but nothing quite like the experience we had with Party Cam. We booked them for 3 hours and for all 3 hours there was a line! Having the open air booth allowed us to add multiple people in each picture. Our attendant was amazing and extremely fun! He gave suggestions on poses for every type of group. Not only did you get your pictures printed on the design we selected, but they also texted them to you along with your GIFs! If you are unsure about adding a photobooth to your wedding, do yourself and all your wedding guest a favor and book Party Cam!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kitty

Kitty Demento · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent, fun time with Party Cam! Everyone enjoyed it!

The Bride and Groom and ALL of our guests loved Party Cam!
    The props were great and plentiful and the background choices fun - the one they chose was elegant and everyone enjoyed working with the operator.
    We definitely would recommend Party Cam!!!!!

Party Cam 7
    Party Cam 8
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Party Cam's reply:

Thanks Kitty! I'm so happy your daughter and son and law had fun and we were honored to take part in such a big day!!
  • Heather

Heather Diringer · Married on 08/17/2019

Book Party Cam!

I am so happy that we chose Party Cam for our photo booth at our wedding. They are very easy to work with and very responsive. I knew I liked them when right after I booked, they asked me for a charity to donate to on my behalf - I love that! They had so many designs for us to choose from for our photo strips and even showed me a proof beforehand to make sure that it was perfect. I also added on to my package a photo book that my guests could stick their photo strips into and write a message, it is so fun to go back and look at. They are the sweetest people too, we couldn't find my double sided tape the day of the wedding so they went out and bought some more. Our guests had so much fun and we made such fun memories. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Party Cam's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was such a pleasure working with you and your amazing friends and family! Congratulations again!!

Kate Gauvain · Married on 01/12/2019

Creating Fun Your Way!

Party Cam was the perfect addition to our wedding! They added so much fun to an already fun wedding. The custom designs for the pictures fit into our theme perfectly. The attendant was super nice and helped move the line through super quickly. We got the digital copies of the photos in less than a week after the wedding.

I highly recommend Party Cam, and appreciated their part they played in our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Photo Booth!

Party Cam was amazing!! I can't say 4enough good things about them! Even our guests were raving about them and how helpful they were through the whole process! Normally you're left on your own when you're taking the photos but they gave you pose ideas and if you messed up a picture it was ok because they would just let you redo that photo! I never had so much fun with a photo-booth before! If you're still looking for your photo booth, look no further!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Party Cam is just great! My daughter’s Bat Mitzvah was a couple of weekends ago at Reading Terminal Market and I had to write what a fabulous job Party Cam did with the Photo Booth!! I looked around at a variety of vendors - Party Cam was the BEST value for the packages being offered and exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect from the attendants to the technology to the flexibility with the technology. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2018

Party Cam saved the day at our wedding May 25th, 2018! We had booked another company over a year in advance. In the couple months before the wedding, we were repeatedly ignored completely when we tried to get in contact with them to get everything finalized. We wrote it off as a scam, we were extremely upset and we didn't know what to do going forward as we lost a few hundred dollars on the deposit with that other company. We asked our other vendors about photo booth companies and John Serock Catering recommended Party Cam to us. We got in touch with them and we were able to come to a good price agreement so that we were able to have a photo booth at our wedding, the folks at Party Cam were REALLY nice and kind and they came through for us at the last minute. Everyone loved the booth at the wedding, the pictures are hilarious and will be cherished! The attendant was very nice and did a great job at making sure everyone knew how it worked and got their pictures! I really have nothing bad to say about Party Cam, I would definitely recommend them and use the service again. I'm so glad we had their photo booth for our wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Party Cam did a great job and was the perfect addition to my wedding! Since it is an open booth everyone could fit into one picture which was great. Everyone in the picture gets their own photo strip (which you design yourself before the big day) and then the next day I had all the photos taken throughout the night sent to me! I had all my questions answered throughout the process very promptly and it was nothing but a smooth experience.

Party Cam 9
    Party Cam 10
    Sent on 05/23/2018
  • F

Farha · Married on 01/17/2018

Absolutely pleased with the pictures that came out, everyone had such a fun time taking them. We customized the photobooth area with our company backdrop and props in addition to the ones they provided! Everything flowed smoothly and the team was a pleasure to work with and brought to life all that we envisioned!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Party Cam was a pleasure to work with throughout. They were very responsive to all of my questions and provided timely and thoughtful answers. I looked up many different open-air photobooth options and decided on PartyCam because they had the nicest looking backdrops (with multiple options to choose from), a good range of props beyond just things on sticks and sunglasses, and they were very responsive to my initial outreach. They also were flexible in the length of time they were there, and provided unlimited prints.

On the day of the event, there were two wonderful attendants who helped make sure everything was running smoothly. They assisted in printing more photos for giant groups that all smashed their way into one photo. They didn't mind that we brought a few of our own props to supplement, and even packed them up for us at the end of the night. They helped put all of the photos into our guestbooks (we actually got two of the guestbooks with the package and still had a ton of photos that they kindly put into a back pocket of the book for us).

We had a separate guestbook, but one thing I would recommend is that if you are using the photobooth guestbook as your main guestbook is to let the attendants know to remind the guests to sign the guestbook. Most of our guests were eager to either get another ridiculous photo, grab another drink, or get back out to the dancefloor, so a number of our photos are without signatures (which was fine for us).

In the days immediately after our wedding, it was so nice to have both the guestbooks and photostrips from the night of all of our guests, and then also to get the online gallery just a day or two after the wedding. All of the photos were high quality and gave us a lot of good laughs and memories.

Thanks Party Cam!

Party Cam 11
    Party Cam 12
    Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't even begin to explain how AWESOME everyone at Party Cam was throughout the whole process. Mike was super responsive via email, the art team was amazing in allowing us to customize our printed photo strip, and they even suggested a great vendor for me to make custom cutout faces on sticks of our two dogs- which were a complete hit with our guests! We used our guest book to have guests glue and sign next to their picture, and we love having this as a way to remember the night and how much fun everyone had. The two attendants during the event were total pros! So friendly and so great - even printing extra copies for everyone in the photo! Overall, Party Cam was totally worth the investment and I would 100% recommend booking them if you're on the fence...you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Party Cam was a huge hit at Penn's 25th Reunion Gala. Preplanning was right on point with prompt responses and solutions to every question and concern regarding the photo strip and processing. Charlie was enthusiastic and just an overall delight with our guests. I recommend Party Cam ten-fold!

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • MrsCameron

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Party Cam was AMAZING! They were @ my wedding on 10/8/16. All of my guests had a blast in the photo booth. Every single photo came out amazing, they were such great quality!!! We had a photo strip guestbook, too. My husband and I loved looking at all the photos the day after our wedding. I highly recommend this photo booth company!!! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Diane · Married on 09/19/2015

When presented with the offer of a photobooth for our wedding, I hesitated. But choosing PartyCam was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were so easy to work with, with fun customizable backgrounds and prints for the wedding. But the biggest thing was the SERVICE! Someone manned the booth all night, and he was super friendly, helping the guests and printing out extra copies since way more than 2 people got in most shots! It was also so awesome to have those pics the next day, and then to get high quality shots soon after - they now cycle through a digital frame in our house and we love them! Highly recommend this awesome company for any party!! :)

Sent on 05/13/2015

Super fun! Was a splurge/add to budget for us but so glad we did it. Our guests loved it. Don't make the same mistake we did though - make sure the bride and the groom have a little fun with the photo booth themselves.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Robert · Married on 05/08/2015

Party Cam was a hit at our wedding, the staff was friendly and helpful and people couldn't get enough of the photos. The props were better than any I've seen at any other wedding, and the backdrop/font/color selections for the photos was extremely vast, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/02/2015

I ran into Mike from PartyCam at a wedding expo in Philly. I loved the idea of the open photo booth vs the standard, small closed in one. I was so glad we booked them for our wedding on May 2. All of our guests loved the PartyCam, and my best friend and sister in law have already decided to book them for their upcoming weddings! Compared to many other photobooths I checked out, I really think we got the most "bang for our buck." We love seeing all the pics online, too. Overall great experience from start to finish.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Michel · event on: 02/13/2015

For our Kindergarten - 4th grade School Fundraiser, Party Cam was extremely helpful and made our event a HUGE success. We have used Party Cam two years in a row and will continue to use Party Cam at other events as well. We highly recommended them.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

So much fun! My wedding guests had a blast getting large (or small) group shots with props. Each guest received their own good quality print out of the pic., on the spot. My husband and I were mailed a flash drive with all the photo.'s on it from the wedding. A nice variety of colors and layouts and background choices. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

Partycam was a great addition to our wedding. Our guest got to take home a fun photostrip and we got a copy for ourselves. Pictures are high quality. We even used a fun one for our thank you note! Can not say enough good things. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Mike · Married on 08/09/2014

We use the party can service for a wedding. It was the hit of our wedding. All of our guests loved it and were thrilled that they got to take him pictures with them. It was a last-minute decision to add it, but the price was so reasonable it just made sense. I would use it again in an instant. I have recommended it to many friends and highly recommend more be photography for all their services.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jen · Married on 07/11/2014

One of our favorite parts of our reception was Party Cam! And our guests had a blast too! From the beginning, Party Cam was so easy to work with. The packages were easy to choose from and flexible for our needs. We were able to choose from a variety of awesome backdrops (we went with the gold sequin!) and different layouts for the photo cards. Some features we loved about Party Cam that really made them stand out from other vendors were the fact that it is an "open" layout so there wasn't any squeezing into a small booth.. The bridesmaids and bride were able to take a picture (10 of us total) with room to spare!! Also, they have a kiosk where guests could instantly upload their pictures to Facebook (so awesome!!!)!!

They are just great people to work with, from the owners to the attendant who helped guests all night long (his name escapes me right now but he was awesome.. he even adjusted the height of the camera so the flower girl and ring bearers could get a few pics by themselves!). Just great people and a great company!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2014

Love these people!!! They really saved the day for us. Our original photo booth vendor went out of business and these people actually turned out to be BETTER than our original plans. They had the gold sequin background I'd really been pining over, and you can share your photos via social media right from the wedding venue! They were prompt, professional, and so much fun.

Sent on 05/30/2014