27 Reviews for Party Cam

Backdrop(s) (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
22 Party Cam Reviews

Absolutely pleased with the pictures that came out, everyone had such a fun time taking them. We customized the photobooth area with our company backdrop and props in addition to the ones they provided! Everything flowed smoothly and the team was a pleasure to work with and brought to life all that we envisioned!

Profile Picture Farha, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Cam was a pleasure to work with throughout. They were very responsive to all of my questions and provided timely and thoughtful answers. I looked up many different open-air photobooth options and decided on PartyCam because they had the nicest looking backdrops (with multiple options to choose from), a good range of props beyond just things on sticks and sunglasses, and they were very responsive to my initial outreach. They also were flexible in the length of time they were there, and provided unlimited prints.

On the day of the event, there were two wonderful attendants who helped make sure everything was running smoothly. They assisted in printing more photos for giant groups that all smashed their way into one photo. They didn't mind that we brought a few of our own props to supplement, and even packed them up for us at the end of the night. They helped put all of the photos into our guestbooks (we actually got two of the guestbooks with the package and still had a ton of photos that they kindly put into a back pocket of the book for us).

We had a separate guestbook, but one thing I would recommend is that if you are using the photobooth guestbook as your main guestbook is to let the attendants know to remind the guests to sign the guestbook. Most of our guests were eager to either get another ridiculous photo, grab another drink, or get back out to the dancefloor, so a number of our photos are without signatures (which was fine for us).

In the days immediately after our wedding, it was so nice to have both the guestbooks and photostrips from the night of all of our guests, and then also to get the online gallery just a day or two after the wedding. All of the photos were high quality and gave us a lot of good laughs and memories.

Thanks Party Cam!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't even begin to explain how AWESOME everyone at Party Cam was throughout the whole process. Mike was super responsive via email, the art team was amazing in allowing us to customize our printed photo strip, and they even suggested a great vendor for me to make custom cutout faces on sticks of our two dogs- which were a complete hit with our guests! We used our guest book to have guests glue and sign next to their picture, and we love having this as a way to remember the night and how much fun everyone had. The two attendants during the event were total pros! So friendly and so great - even printing extra copies for everyone in the photo! Overall, Party Cam was totally worth the investment and I would 100% recommend booking them if you're on the fence...you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

Party Cam was a huge hit at Penn's 25th Reunion Gala. Preplanning was right on point with prompt responses and solutions to every question and concern regarding the photo strip and processing. Charlie was enthusiastic and just an overall delight with our guests. I recommend Party Cam ten-fold!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Cam was AMAZING! They were @ my wedding on 10/8/16. All of my guests had a blast in the photo booth. Every single photo came out amazing, they were such great quality!!! We had a photo strip guestbook, too. My husband and I loved looking at all the photos the day after our wedding. I highly recommend this photo booth company!!! 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Setup

When presented with the offer of a photobooth for our wedding, I hesitated. But choosing PartyCam was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were so easy to work with, with fun customizable backgrounds and prints for the wedding. But the biggest thing was the SERVICE! Someone manned the booth all night, and he was super friendly, helping the guests and printing out extra copies since way more than 2 people got in most shots! It was also so awesome to have those pics the next day, and then to get high quality shots soon after - they now cycle through a digital frame in our house and we love them! Highly recommend this awesome company for any party!! :)

Profile Picture Diane, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super fun! Was a splurge/add to budget for us but so glad we did it. Our guests loved it. Don't make the same mistake we did though - make sure the bride and the groom have a little fun with the photo booth themselves.

Profile Picture Martha, 6/27/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Cam was a hit at our wedding, the staff was friendly and helpful and people couldn't get enough of the photos. The props were better than any I've seen at any other wedding, and the backdrop/font/color selections for the photos was extremely vast, would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ran into Mike from PartyCam at a wedding expo in Philly. I loved the idea of the open photo booth vs the standard, small closed in one. I was so glad we booked them for our wedding on May 2. All of our guests loved the PartyCam, and my best friend and sister in law have already decided to book them for their upcoming weddings! Compared to many other photobooths I checked out, I really think we got the most "bang for our buck." We love seeing all the pics online, too. Overall great experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun! My wedding guests had a blast getting large (or small) group shots with props. Each guest received their own good quality print out of the pic., on the spot. My husband and I were mailed a flash drive with all the photo.'s on it from the wedding. A nice variety of colors and layouts and background choices. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Partycam was a great addition to our wedding. Our guest got to take home a fun photostrip and we got a copy for ourselves. Pictures are high quality. We even used a fun one for our thank you note! Can not say enough good things. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/9/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use the party can service for a wedding. It was the hit of our wedding. All of our guests loved it and were thrilled that they got to take him pictures with them. It was a last-minute decision to add it, but the price was so reasonable it just made sense. I would use it again in an instant. I have recommended it to many friends and highly recommend more be photography for all their services.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

One of our favorite parts of our reception was Party Cam! And our guests had a blast too! From the beginning, Party Cam was so easy to work with. The packages were easy to choose from and flexible for our needs. We were able to choose from a variety of awesome backdrops (we went with the gold sequin!) and different layouts for the photo cards. Some features we loved about Party Cam that really made them stand out from other vendors were the fact that it is an "open" layout so there wasn't any squeezing into a small booth.. The bridesmaids and bride were able to take a picture (10 of us total) with room to spare!! Also, they have a kiosk where guests could instantly upload their pictures to Facebook (so awesome!!!)!!

They are just great people to work with, from the owners to the attendant who helped guests all night long (his name escapes me right now but he was awesome.. he even adjusted the height of the camera so the flower girl and ring bearers could get a few pics by themselves!). Just great people and a great company!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Love these people!!! They really saved the day for us. Our original photo booth vendor went out of business and these people actually turned out to be BETTER than our original plans. They had the gold sequin background I'd really been pining over, and you can share your photos via social media right from the wedding venue! They were prompt, professional, and so much fun.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/25/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a great setup. We had lots of fun and the guests went crazy. Loved the way you could share on social media instantly. I am glad our first company went out of business and we found these guys the same day!

Profile Picture User4299291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was truly a pleasure working with Party Cam. They were helpful and always quick to respond to emails. The operators of the photo booth were so friendly and helpful. The quality of the photos was wonderful! We would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture User3923420, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Definintely consider making room in your budget to book Party Cam as the photo booth at your next event. It is definitely worth the money!! My guests absolutely LOVED having fun with the props and being able to instantly upload their pictures to Facebook. Not everyone loves to dance at weddings, but everyone visited the Party Cam!! They have great backgrounds to choose from and they will work with you to design the photostrips that your guests get to take home. Party Cam was definitely one of the highlights of my reception for my guests!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Party Cam did the photobooth for our wedding and overall the experience was great! They were accommodating with our idea for using plants at our venue as the backdrop, but brought a backup just in case. Their art department was so responsive and creative -- we were really happy with the result. And the photo results were great, too! There were a couple of logistical snags along the way, but nothing that really affected the quality of the work. And their prices are very competitive! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Party Cam was awesome! We knew we wanted a photo booth and we loved how Party Cam is open so you can fit a lot of people in it. We also got an album so we have a copy of most of the photos as well. They are so fun to look back at and see what our guests having fun!

Profile Picture Alice, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Setup, Photobooth

The partycam was a huge hit at our wedding! Mike and the partycam crew were great to work with. They have a great artist who helps you design a layout for the prints and even though I was a bit of a pain given that I don't have a great eye for design, she was so helpful and they looked great! I was worried that no one was going to use the partycam at first, since it was inside and all the guests were outside for cocktail hour but as the night went on, our guests really enjoyed it! Even our older guests thought it was a blast! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jung, 7/19/14, 1 Review
4.2

I was very pleased with all the great service we had, given that we gave hardly any notice before our event. All the guests seemed very pleased with the photobooth and it was a big hit. The bride and groom loved the scrapbook and guests really enjoyed the photo strips as little souvenirs. I loved the customized graphics on the photostips. They did a great job matching the invitations. Although it is generally out of my price range, I would definitely try to get this service for other events.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/14/19, 1 Review