Party 2 Go LLC Reviews

Party 2 Go LLC 4
Party 2 Go LLC 5

Sarah Hruska · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best Wedding DJ

Party 2 Go is so fun. They were so easy to work with and made our day perfect. They were prompt and on time, kept the flow going from our ceremony to reception throughout the night, and made sure to keep the party going. We loved him!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You and Chuck were so much fun your friends and family really knew how to celebrate. We were so happy to help create an atmosphere where they could all have a lot of fun and make lasting memories. Thanks again for trusting us with your special day! It was such a pleasure!
  • Korie

Korie · Married on 11/10/2019

Very patient and helpful!

Dan was soo helpful with timeline of ceremony and reception!!! He also tolerated me for almost a year of changing my mind almost every single day!!

Party 2 Go LLC 6
    Party 2 Go LLC 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Korie, your ceremony and reception turned out awesome! Belvoir Winery is such a unique venue and the weather was perfect! I didn't mind you changing your mind at all, my job is to deliver what you want and I think you got exactly what you had envisioned. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

CarleySmith · Married on 10/26/2019

Dan is the Man!!!

We don't think our day would have been the same with out Dan. He was the most professional DJ we have ever met. He helped out more then just planning music, he came to our rehearsal dinner and helped organize how everyone was going to walk down, he kept the party going, and if there was any problems he handled it so fast we didn't even realize. Dan, Thank you so much for being so FANTASTIC! If we ever need to book an event again we will be using you!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Carley, your event was so fun, the Bowery distillery was just beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better. Your ceremony was extra special because your friend Josh was the officiant and he added the little touches to make it unique. I had so much fun with your family and friends at your rehearsal! We love weddings even the rehearsals, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day!

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

A fun, smoothly run party!

Dan kept everything running smoothly and chose the right songs to keep the party going all night. We had an absolute blast. Everything was stress-free and so easy to plan. Dan was very professional and got all the details we talked about included in the evening. I highly recommend Party To Go if you want to throw a great party for your wedding reception!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda, what a great night! Everyone had so much fun and I think that was a reflection of what a great couple and just how much fun you and John are. It was such a privilege to be a part of your reception! Thank you so much for have us there.
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/05/2019

Choose Dan as your DJ!

No need to look any further. Hire Dan as your DJ and you will not be disappointed. My husband and I did all of our wedding planning from a distance and Dan made it all so easy. He is very responsive to emails/texts/phone calls etc. His website is also very organized and helpful when it comes to ideas for picking out songs and creating a playlist. He did both our ceremony and reception. The dance floor was never empty and he did an amazing job at reading the crowd and knowing exactly what to play next. We got so many compliments from guests afterward about how great the music selection was. He also made sure the night flowed smoothly and I cannot imagine anyone could have done it better.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nina! You and Alex make such a great couple. They day couldn't have been better, I'm so happy at the end of the night when I see a circle of people and you and Alex in the middle with everyone wanting nothing but the best for you both! it speaks volumes to what great people you both are. As I told you early on, being far away isn't a problem there just has to be very good communication so you get exactly what you want. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us! What a great day we love The Terrace on Grand as well!

Megan Kaldenberg · Married on 09/20/2019

DJ review for our recent wedding

Dan couldn’t have been more helpful with picking out songs, setting up a timeline for our wedding and acting as an MC. He got everyone involved and dancing during our reception. He really helped our special day run smoothly! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Meghan I knew as soon as I met you and Jacob you were going to have a great party. Your friends and family were awesome and nice. We love the Stanley in Lee's Summit as well. Thank goodness the storm blew through when it did! The ceremony and reception turned out just beautiful!

Kyleigh Borges · Married on 06/29/2019

Dan Williams

Dan was great he gave me tips on how to make things flow for my wedding! The music was great and everything was on time! We had an amazing time at our wedding and there wasnt a person seated! Dan was able to put a whole list of music together just by me giving him a few songs that we liked and he even was sweet enough to download new songs he didn't have so we could listen to them too.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kyleigh! Your reception was so much fun, even though it was so hot outside in was nice and cool inside but the dance floor definitely heated up! I was so glad Kevin could salsa with his family. Even though it was the middle of the day you would have swore it was midnight as packed as the dance floor was! We are so happy to have helped with your ceremony at the church as well. Thank you so much for having us, it was such a pleasure!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Party2Go LLC — a FANTASTIC choice!

Dan was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and really made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! Not to mention he went above and beyond to make our outdated reception hall unrecognizable with his uplighting. Our guests were raving about him all night, 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn, so glad we could help make your day! And yes the up-lighting looked beautiful in your venue. I don't think we could have gotten one more person in there, and the dance floor was overflowing all night long! You and Chad are so nice and your family and friends wanted nothing more than to celebrate with you. It was so much fun, thank you for having us be a part of it!

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Dan is such a great person to work with! My husband and I don't listen to music much so we gave him about 3 songs that we wanted to hear and he took care of the rest. Our friends and families were so impressed with the songs he picked out. We had a wide variety of ages from babies to our grandparents, everyone got up and danced! I would definitely recommend Dan to anyone that is looking for a DJ. We always had great experiences with him. Not one bad thing to say!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Brittany, It was so nice to be a part of your reception. Unity Village is such a nice place to get married and have a reception. Your day couldn't have been better! It was such a joy to see your grandparents dancing and the babies too! Thank you very much for allowing us to be there and help make your day memorable.

Kayt · Married on 04/10/2019

Highly Recommend Dan!

Dan did such an amazing job! All of our guests shared with us how much they appreciated the fact that he played music they could dance to all night long. He plays a great mix and knew how to keep the dance floor busy.

Dan was so easy to work with (before and day of) and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ to make their night fun!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kayt, Wow what a cool venue! Three Points event space sure had some great views that evening, but that didn't stop your guest from having a great time! Even folks from the hotel next door were trying to get to the party it was so much fun! Thank goodness the door man was there or we might have had a fire code violation LOL. Even the Scottish tunes went over big! It was so nice to help with your reception and we are truly honored you picked us to celebrate with you!
  • Kalie

Kalie Wallace · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ around!

Dan was absolutely amazing, very organized and professional! I’d recommend him to everyone that needs a DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kalie, your wedding and reception were just beautiful! We were glad to help with both, the venue overlooking the Missouri River was just breathtaking. The venue was definitely unique and fit both you and Eric's personality perfectly! Thank you so much for having us, we had a lot of fun! and I think you and your guests did too!

Sam Anderson · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ

If I could give 10 stars I would. Dan is a true professional and I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family. He made our lives easier, kept the wedding schedule on time, and was very easy to work with. The music was great, and he was a bit part of making our night a blast. Highly recommend for any event you may have.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Sam, we will settle for a 5.0 star review :) We are so glad we helped make thing easy for you. We feel this is one of our main jobs is make things easy and stress free. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day, it was an honor!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/03/2018

If you need a dj.. Read this. Highly recommend

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience with Dan. When he first met us, he did not pressure us at all with making a decision on dj’ing for our wedding day. He came and answered a million of my questions and showed us pictures from various events he has worked. I felt at ease with picking Dan as our DJ because I didn’t feel pressure to book right away, unlike most dj companies I met with. He had phenomenal reviews about all the events he has worked over the years, and he was very accommodating to us and very detail oriented, and lastly, a reasonable price. We had a BLAST at our wedding reception!!! He dismissed our guests to dinner, did the shoe-ly wed game, and all our guests were dancing all night. Plus, he even decorated the room with up lighting and a really cool ‘love’ sign in front of his booth. I would HIGHLY recommend using Dan for any event that you might need music.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachael, Yes we love the love sign too! It's so unique, it can be programmed to a lot of different colors. And it CAN'T be missed and isn't that what the whole day is about.....LOVE?!?! And yes the up-lighting always looks good no matter what room they are in. Your reception was amazing, I'm so glad you didn't feel pressured, we don't ever pressure anyone into anything. We want what you want, and that is to create the night of your dreams. We love our brides and feel they are like family, so we help plan each wedding as if it was a family member. It's really that important to us! And yes we love the shoe-ly wed game as well. Your guests had a great time with it! Your mom gave such a heartfelt speech that really helped set the mood for the night! Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your day, it was so much fun!

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn’t have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. After meeting with him we felt so much more relaxed and stress free. Everyone has told us our wedding was awesome and that it was such a good time. Highly recommend Party 2 Go.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Brianna, You event was so much fun. Meadowlark Event Center was perfect for your size crowd. Our timeline usually helps brides relax, finally knowing how the whole day will fit together. That is one of the things we pride ourselves on is helping relive stress not create it! That's why we try to be at rehearsals when we are doing the music and sound, to make sure nothing changes and all the details are covered. We are so happy we helped make your day flow smoothly. Thank you so much for allowing us to be there and experience your day! It was beautiful!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Dan was amazing to work with! He met with us multiple times throughout the year and a half it took me to plan our wedding. He is so easy to get a hold of and will help with any questions you have! He is so professional and will make sure your wedding night is a blast

Sent on 07/30/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Kate, your ceremony and reception were over the top! So much fun! Even KC Wolf had a great time! You and Levi are such a great couple we were so happy to be a part of your day. We love Milestones Barn, and everything they offer! We loved helping plan your day and getting exactly what you had envisioned. Thank you so much for having us be apart of your big day!

Robyn · Married on 06/29/2018

Dan was wonderful to work with! He was the DJ and sound for our outdoor ceremony. I hired him last minute (2 weeks before the big day) when I found out our reception band wasn’t able to do both. He was very thorough and organized, putting me at ease with the last minute change. He even attended my rehearsal! I can’t recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Robyn, we get a lot of last minute sound requests from couples for their ceremony. Guests love hearing your vows, we put microphones on the officiant and groom to hide the body packs. So everyone could hear exactly what you were saying to each other and not realize microphones were even involved. Thank you for having us, your ceremony turned out beautiful and the band sounded great at your reception.

Brian · Married on 06/26/2018

I was nervous researching a DJ at first, as the DJ plays such a huge roll in making weddings fun, memorable, & keeping things running on time. We were also nervous about sound issues, as we've been to a few weddings where music/microphones inexplicably cuts out and the DJ has to scramble to recover. Dan was deliberate in making sure he had name pronunciations correct (we had some tough names), and making sure that those giving toasts or doing dances were in the right places at the right time, and the sound quality was crystal clear for everyone in the back of the room and everything.

We probably frustrated Dan with our lack of ANY idea what we wanted, or what types of songs we wanted played. Dan met with us a few times, talked with us on the phone a few times, and constantly emailed back and forth with us to make sure to help us pick the songs and timeline that best suited our night. He was also really flexible when we wanted to make changes beforehand. Even up to the day before the event, we were adjusting the song my wife walked down the aisle to. ZERO issues at all. Also, we highly recommend the up-lighting he offers. Like every other piece, Dan really worked hard to make sure the lighting was exactly how we wanted it (going for a warm candlelit vibe), down to the particular RGB color code. It looked incredible in our venue.

Dan was SUCH an awesome DJ for our wedding and reception. Dan is highly professional and a master at his craft. Our wedding and reception were unbelievable thanks to him. He was constantly adjusting his music choices to who was on the dance floor and everyone loved it. People stayed and partied until the very end of the night. People are still asking us for his name and where we found him. Couldn't tell you how many times we have heard "Your DJ was the best I've ever seen".

Sent on 07/09/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brian, we had such a great time at your wedding and reception. I absolutely loved your ceremony and yes the reception was awesome, but that's why we do so much planning to make sure it's exactly they way you want it and really reflect both of your personalities. I'm so happy you liked everything, especially the up-lighting. It's so hard to imagine 30+ lights in a room based off just one or two we were looking at. Your venue was awesome and your family and friends were especially great. I'm so glad I could be part of your day!

Tyler · Married on 06/15/2018

Dan was great. From the very beginning he was organized and on top of everything, and helped us select all of our music. During the reception he surprised us with remixes of some of our favorites that were awesome. He was super personable and kept the crowd going throughout the night which was great, we never had a lull in our dancing at all.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks Tyler, your reception was just great and I was so happy to play Judah and the Lion and especially the remix version. We hit it at the perfect time! Loved the up-lighting in your venue. And I was glad we were able to highlight your cake. It would not have been the same look without that! Yes I think your guests could have dance all night long! I'm glad you are happy with the way everything turned out.

Sheila · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan was fantastic to work with, he had great suggestions and helped to create a very nice environment for our party! I would highly recommend him for any party! He played great music and kept all the people at our party entertained and dancing! He also had great uplighting that gave the venue a nice, romantic glow! So happy we got connected with him!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Sheila, loved your venue and you're right, the up-lights made the room look wonderful. I was so happy with the way your reception turned out. Thanks for letting me be part of your day!

Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Party 2 Go Mobile DJ for my daughter's wedding was a very smart move. Dan was responsive and attentive during the planning before the wedding. He listened to what we wanted and attended the rehearsal to make sure he understood the overall plan for the wedding and reception. He gave us good advice based on his extensive experience. Then the day of the wedding -- wow. People were talking about three things -- how much they cried during the ceremony and my husband's speech, how amazing the food and cake were, and what a great party it was. We had a blast. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the very last song. Even people who don't dance were dancing. It was so much fun. And while I was running around doing my mother-of-the-bride duties, Dan made sure everything ran smoothly, from the speeches to the cake cutting to the dances and then the party. He was our emcee for the night, and he did it in a way that was professional and appropriate. I was concerned about hiring a DJ who would try to be the center of attention. That was not Dan at all. It was a five-star experience all the way around. And a great value -- his rates are very competitive. I strongly recommend hiring him for your wedding or other event.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thanks you for the kind word Ann. Yes, there is a big difference between a DJ that talks just to talk and a DJ that has a purpose for every single thing they say. We strive very hard to be the latter and really involve the guests to be a part of the reception. I think we hit the nail on the head at your daughter's. It sure helps when the speeches are well thought out with lots of emotion, and of course great food, drinks and dancing. We are so happy to be part of your wedding team. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Dan did such an amazing job at our wedding! He kept everything on schedule at the reception and was so personal and willing to help with whatever we needed. Would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie! Love The Madrid Theatre, such a unique venue. We were so happy to help you and Zach celebrate your day. With a crowd of that size it's imperative to keep the guests entertained and engaged throughout the night. I think the plan we came up with together really reflected both of your personalities and style and of course your guests really responded. The bubble send off at the end of the night was classic! Thank you for allowing us to be there and help!

Ellie · Married on 04/28/2018

Very helpful and flexible, I wasn't very picky about what I wanted for our reception and he helped build a timeline that satisfied everyone. Very quick to respond and provided a professional yet relaxed atmosphere. Highly reccomend

Sent on 05/23/2018

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Ellie! So happy to be a part of your day. It came together beautifully, the toasts were incredible! Always love a reception with all the various Italian cookies, that is always a unique way to celebrate your guests. Since you had a destination wedding and reception afterwards the wedding video was an awesome way to show everyone your day!

staci · Married on 11/18/2017

He is worth every penny.... hands down the best DJ I have ever had :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Staci, loved being back at your venue, one of my favorites in the city that few people know about. You looked beautiful in your dress, loved the ceremony, yours and Martin's vows, and of course the formalities and dancing were superb :) Great party!

Martin · Married on 11/17/2017

Fantastic service for the price. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Martin, absolutely love your venue. It was one of the first we ever DJ'd. Things, and we, have changed drastically since then, but one thing that hasn't our commitment to provide the best entertainment possible for our clients. So happy for you both!

Lexi · Married on 11/11/2017

Dan DJ'd at our Wedding reception, holding around 100 people. My husband and I can happily say that over 75% of the people there were dancing and up out of their chairs. Dan did a wonderful job! Starting with his open and helpful communication, answering any question we had, to his easy to use website. Even having a sit down meeting with my fiance and I to go over how we want to day to look, while also being super flexible the day of with any changes that might have came up.

Another note I'd like to add about what makes Party 2 Go so special, Is my fiance and I listen to alternative music, Which we were scared a DJ wouldn't have. Dan had EVERY song we looked up or at least one or two from the Artist we liked.

All in All, I would Highly recommend Dan's Service to anyone I meet, whether it be for a small get together, a big party, or to the most special day of your life.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Party 2 Go LLC's reply:

Thank you Lexi, Love your wedding and reception. I especially liked the vows you and Cody wrote for each other, they were awesome. Thank you for having us be a part of your day. You and Cody were great to work with! I am so glad everything turn out so nice!