Parties Etc Reviews

7 | Salisbury, MD

7 Reviews for Parties Etc

Holly · Married on 09/17/2016

They were a joy to work with, making things easy and understandable. I told them exactly what they wanted and they made it happen!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Parties, Etc. was great to work with for our wedding! They provided everything from the tent with sidewalls, to the dance floor, tables, linens, etc. Jill was professional, easy to work with, and very responsive. She helped us make the right selection to create the right look and feel for our wedding while staying within our budget. She was very patient in answering all of my many questions and on the day of the wedding everything was beautiful. The gentlemen who came to setup the tent were also great and worked diligently to make sure everything looked just the way we wanted. We would definitely recommend Parties, Etc. for all of your party rental needs.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Lisa & Lucas · Married on 06/23/2012

Parties Etc. has the best variety of tables, chairs, tents, etc. that you may need. We wanted high-top tables, rectangular tables, circular tables, chairs, and of course, the tents! They were very accommodating! They set up the day they said they were going to set up which gave us plenty of time (2 days) before the wedding to decorate. And they were there 2 days after the wedding to pick everything up. I would recommend Parties Etc. for your wedding rental needs.

Sent on 07/09/2012

We dealt with Jill when we had questions regarding the rental equipment. She was very knowledgable and eager to help with what we needed. The tent was gorgeous and the dance floor was perfect. They were prompt with setting up everything at the site.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Nikki · Married on 10/02/2010

Parties Etc. was great with delivering all of our rental needs. The equipment was delivered in a timely manner and the delivery men were very friendly and helpful. The equipment itself (table cloths, chafing dishes, pipe and drape, skirting, tables,etc) were all in good condition and ironed. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Christeve

Christy · Married on 11/10/2007

3.0

Parties etc was very reliable in providing tables and chairs on time and setting them up. Only disappointed that we spent almost as much on rentals as we did on the reception venue!

Sent on 11/27/2007
  • penguin246

Karla · Married on 09/26/2009

3.5

I was pleased with this company and I had put them through a lot. I had to change my order 3 times prior to the event and order more the night before the wedding and they were very helpful and understanding. The only problem I did come across was that all of my glassware did not match which, I had a few mix matched glasses was not a big deal being as I had changed my order so many times and would have taken anything anyway I just wish I had known.

Sent on 11/15/2009