57 Reviews for Parties by Terrye

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Military (1)
27 Parties by Terrye Reviews

I had the best wedding ever, thanks to Terrye and Andrew! The whole day felt organized and seemless. I was able to really enjoy myself and not worry about the details.

Profile Picture Elana, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terrye really helped make that day flawless. She kept me from worrying about any of the details, and I left my complete trust in her. She didn't disappoint, and helped orchestrate all of the moving parts, vendors, timing, music, etc. I couldn't recommend a better day-of coordinator.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Parties by Terrye were wonderful! They were very accommodating, helpful and had great ideas. You were able to do as little and as much as you needed. We certainly will be using them again for our daughters event.

Profile Picture Liza, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Terrye was amazing to work with! She is creative, friendly and extremely organized! On the day of the wedding she kept everyone on point and claim. My daughters wedding was perfect and Terrye was a huge part of the day's success!

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We booked Terrye of Parties by Terrye for our wedding this past December and she was fantastic! Terrye was a tremendous help for our rehearsal Friday night, and then all day and night on Saturday for our wedding. I could not imagine the wedding weekend without her! She is professional, organized, and has amazing attention to detail. She made sure that our wedding vision was met!

Profile Picture Marissa , 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrew was amazing! I had complete trust in him and knew that my event was in great hands. He was professional, was willing to work within my budget and very creative. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved working with Parties by Terrye. They can truly bring dreams to reality. Amazing decor ideas, easy to work with and very organized. A true gem of a business. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrew at Parties by Terrye was great to work with. He had many creative ideas to work within our budget. In the end he magically transformed the beautiful Crystal Room at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Pikesville into a young “man’s sports dream. From the ceiling athletic balls floated over the guests and on the tables creatively designed centerpieces celebrated the “man” of the evening. The room screamed celebration and everyone from the smallest of children to the proud grandparents enjoyed the party.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrew was excellent to work with. He took a small idea and helped pull it all together for our son. The room was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrew and the gang was amazing!! Our party looked and felt wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone throwing a party!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Andrew, Robert and Terrye are amazing to work with. They listen and give great advice based off years of experience. Our daughters Bat mitzvah room was beautiful! Such a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture R, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Andrew to make our son's Bar Mitzvah an extra special day. They were really flexible and stayed within our budget.

Profile Picture Lynda, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

We loved everything about Parties by Terrye! She is so easy to work with and flexible to any of your needs. From pre-wedding organizing to the day of, Terrye made our wedding day care-free and smooth!

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrye was fantastic! She was a "day of" wedding planner for us but she went way beyond what we all expected. She met with the kids and with the moms several times to discuss every detail of the wedding event. She made sure the timeline was perfect, that the vendors completed every thing they promised, worked with our wonderful Classic Caterers (Dave and Larry) and let us preview the magical room set up before the party began. She made sure we had everything we needed brought to the hotel the day before. Terrye also met the wedding party at the rehearsal dinner to help us for the big day! She left no stone unturned and we would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you Terrye for helping us make the PERFECT WEDDING!!!

Profile Picture alexis, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were absolutely thrilled with our experience working with Parties by Terrye for our son's Bar Mitzvah reception, and we will definitely be using them again! Andrew was always very responsive - given most of our interaction was done via email. Their work was top-notch professional, and they captured all of our ideas to make our son's own logo, table centerpieces, table placecards, personalized towels, and step-and-repeat sign so cool. We highly recommend Parties by Terrye. You will impressed, and your guests will be, too!

Profile Picture M, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Parties by Terrye was wonderful. They understood just the look we were hoping to achieve and helped us transform an idea in to a reality. They brought new ideas to me for the place cards, table signs, and room decor that we were able to utilize into our design. The room looked amazing when we walked in. We were thrilled and so were our guests. They were also a great resource for other vendors. I would use them again for another event, and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Partial Planning, Referrals, Religious

Parties by Terrye were fabulous to work with! They patiently answered all of my questions, thought of every detail, and made our ideas come to reality in an even better way than we had hoped! We highly recommend them and will be using them again!

Profile Picture User6603343, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It was an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Parties by Terrye. They had innovative ideas and they took the time to understand what I wanted the night to be like. They were very responsive and helpful with coordinating anything we needed for that night. The night was perfect and with all the planning that goes into that one night it is so nice to have the people to work with and know you are in good hands and that they will take care of it!!! Can't wait to work with them again for our next party.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning

Terrye was a true value! I was hestitent to spend the money but she was worth every penny! There are so many details that go into planning a wedding and she was knowlegable about all the small details. She was helpful keeping everything on track, especially the weeks leading up to the weeding when everything was most hectic. Terrye ensured our special day run smoothly and she was a true pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User5624075, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

My day would not have been the same without Terrye!!! She was amazing and I could not have asked for a better person to help guide me through the planning of our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terrye, Robert, and Andrew did an unbelievable job planning my wedding. Over two years later, I still get comments from friends that my wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to. They are incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and have connections all over the industry. Everything they did, from getting beautiful air force insignia table cards to the amazing candy bar made the evening simply unforgettable. Even little things I never would have thought about, like working with the venue to put on pinpoint lights to highlight the centerpieces, wowed all of our guests. They were so patient with me, and were involved in every step of planning. From helping me pick out the perfect invitations, to sending me dozens of pictures to help me narrow down what I wanted my flowers to look like, to wrangling our families and wedding party to be in the right place at the right time all day. And one of them was always available either for a 5 minute phone call for an opinion, or a 2 hour meeting picking out linens at the venue. They took care of all the communications between the venue, the photographer, the band, the florist, and even the photo booth company that I picked up on Groupon.

If you are planning a wedding, they are a must-have team!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/17/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Military, Religious

Andrew Grosshandler of Parties by Terrye literally made my wedding day completely easy and stressfree. We hired them by the hour to oversee the execution of all the vendors the day of, band, caterer, coatcheck, delivery of the alchohol and we literally never had to lift a finger to do anything but enjoy ourselves. Andrew and Terrye clearly know exactly what they are doing, he anticipated everything and the night was literally with a bump, or if there was it was handled and we never knew about it, absolute top notch service, couldn't recommend them more.

Profile Picture User2610071, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terrye, Robert and Andrew were all an absolute JOY to work with!!!! I worked with Terrye the most, and she was so fun to be around and work with throughout the entire process. My wedding day would not have been the same without her!! I cannot say enough good things about Parties by Terrye. They made my wedding day more than I could ever imagine. I didn't have a single stress the entire planning time, nor during the wedding day. They are trustworthy, have a good eye for design and concept, and they speak their mind. They really look out for what's best for their client! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Profile Picture Missy, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terrye will get things done and is a great advocate to have at your event! Andrew was also great in responding to emails or answering any questions we had along the way.

Profile Picture Pam, 11/4/17, 1 Review