Parkland Golf and Country Club Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best bang for your buck!!

I highly recommend having your wedding at Parkland Golf Country Club. The food was amazing the property is beautiful it makes you feel like you’re in Tuscany not in South Florida. The outside area where my ceremony and cocktail hour was it’s so pretty I got so many compliments. And the ballroom where the reception is is a little outdated however I do know they are going under renovation soon. Alana the coordinator there was so easy to work with, she is extremely responsive an organized and my wedding planning process was very smooth a lot because of her. For her alone I would recommend this venue
    Sarah G. Married on 02/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best value for your money

Absolutely beautiful venue. Blew us away, it literally looks like a tropical resort. We are having our wedding there next February and cannot wait. We have felt with Melanie and she is incredible. She always gets back to us super fast, and she is so nice and offers a lot of flexibility. Absolutely the best place you will get for your money. Also considerably not as expensive as we were thinking after we saw the place. Looks twice as expensive as it actually is so that was an incredible surprise. If you want a place that will blow your guests away this is it!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Married on 01/11/2021

Simply Outstanding

I need to start by sending my ultimate gratitude to Melanie, the Director of Catering and Banquets. Every bride needs someone on her team and without a doubt Melanie is the rockstar you need by your side! She is the kindest and most understanding human ever! Planning a wedding during Covid has been one of the most stressful experiences but Melanie has made the process so smooth. I 1000% recommend this venue. The value for what you receive is simply outstanding. They go above and beyond for you and your event. As a covid bride, if you are looking for a venue that won't screw you over, THIS IS THE CHOICE FOR YOU! This venue is absolutely stunning and you will not regret your decision.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful place, Great Service!

Parkland golf and country club is an amazing place to get married. The venue is so beautiful and perfect! Melanie was our coordinator and she did an amazing job! The staff is very friendly and attentive! During our wedding day everyone did an amazing job! The staff was always there to help, and they will take care of everything, even the little details! Food was great, this venue has a lot to offer and I didn’t have to worry much because it includes pretty much everything!
    I didn’t hire a wedding coordinator so Melanie was the one who helped me through the entire process. She answered all of my questions and she even planned a small rehearsal to help us understand how everything was supposed to run. This place is so beautiful, everywhere you look is breathtaking. I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures. Unfortunately during our wedding day it was raining, luckily this venue offers a beautiful covered area where you can celebrate the religious ceremony. The staff moved everything from the outdoor area to the covered area and the cocktail hour was moved inside. Everyone loved the venue, they couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful it was.
    I am really happy I picked Parkland golf and country club as my wedding venue and I would recommend it a million times.

Once I get the official wedding pictures I will try to upload them!
    Jamie B. Married on 04/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great food, great people, breathtaking space, my husband and I would highly recommend!

My husband and I were married on March 1, 2020, and our day was absolutely perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Melanie was with us from beginning to end, and she even helped me put on my wedding dress! The venue speaks for itself, and I would recommend it to anyone.
    Becka J. Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of my dreams!!

I had the wedding of my dreams, with the experience of a lifetime at this beautiful venue. Melanie and the staff are absolutely AMAZING!!! Melanie responds fast, has a great personality and made our experience so smooth! She really took great care of us!! The venue left my guest in such awe of the stunning ambience from as soon as you enter. The food options are fantastic. My guest loved their meals. The only issue I had was the temperature of the food the day of. But other than that, this place is PERFECT! It is so worth every penny! For more views of this venue here's my wedding video 😊

Android - https://bit.ly/vimeo_android
    iOS - https://bit.ly/vimeo_ios

• Jen
    Jen B. Married on 03/07/2020

Fairy tale dreams!

We had the wedding of our dreams at Parkland Golf and Country Club! Living in South Florida and knowing that I did not want a tropical feel for my wedding really narrowed down my search options. But at PGCC, I found the fairytale venue of my dreams. We got married on the lawn outside and the reception room was able to be transformed to fit my dream of an indoor “secret garden” wedding. I felt there were a great deal of package options that could fit many budgets.

And I could not have asked for a better venue coordinator than Melanie. Whenever I had questions beforehand, she always returned my emails. On the day of, she was there to keep us moving on our timeline. She even helped me and my parents tuck my cathedral veil into place at my side since it was a windy day. Could not imagine having had my wedding anywhere else!

We also had our rehearsal dinner the night before at PGCC in a different building and it was likewise a beautiful night.

Thank you, Melanie!

-the bride, the groom, and our parents 😊
    Beth Married on 02/16/2020

A piece of Tuscany in Parkland

We loved having our wedding at Parkland Golf. Even though we were close to home, it felt like we were at a winery in Tuscany. The grounds made for gorgeous pictures and amazing memories. Melanie at Parkland Golf was amazing! She was so helpful through the planning process and on the day of. She was always there to answer any and all questions we had, from the day we booked until we left the dance floor. Our guests raved about the wonderful food and great service. It was also special to have the entire venue to ourselves compared to many other south Florida venues where you may be one of many parties taking place at the same time. We thank Parkland Golf and all the wonderful staff for a day we will always remember. Trust your most special day will be flawless with Melanie and her team!
  • Joseph
    Joseph D. Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding 1/25/2020

What a place to get married, but more importantly, what a great experience having Melanie, the Parkland Golf & Country Club events coordinator! She made every part of our day, peaceful and perfect! I recommend this venue, not only because it’s perfect and brings so much character, but more so, because Melanie made it easy and ALL the better for us! I even skipped the day of coordinator and Melanie stepped in as that for me as well!
    Brittany Married on 01/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Venue for our Perfect Day!

Melanie and Parkland Golf & Country Club completely exceeded all expectations we had for our wedding day! Melanie was quick to respond to any questions I had and was completely flexible, which made the wedding planning process so easy. Every aspect of our wedding from their bridal suite to get ready in, cocktail hour in their courtyard with bistro lights to their spacious reception room made our day absolutely perfect! There were so many food and beverage options to choose from and we can't count how many guests told us our food was the best wedding food they've ever had! If we could re-do our day, we would chose Parkland all over again. Everything was absolutely perfect!
    Richard S. Married on 01/04/2020

Perfection

My wife and I were blissfully married at Parkland Golf and Country Club on January 4th, 2020. The ceremony and reception at this beautiful venue was a dream come true for us. However, if it were not for Melanie Patellaro, the Director of Banquets and Catering, the event would not have been so seamless and perfect. We wanted to express our sincere gratitude toward Melanie, whose professionalism and dedication to our special event, was world-class.

From the beginning planning stages in meeting with Melanie; choosing the packages and going over logistics, Melanie’s approach and thoroughness helped keep my wife and me, at ease the entire time. As we neared the event date, Melanie was always very attentive and reachable via text, calls, or email, to answer any questions or concerns we had. Nothing stands out to my wife and me more, than Melanie’s hard work on the actual wedding day itself. Melanie helped orchestrate the logistics of the day’s events, even in the face of an impending thunderstorm and would have been total chaos.

Melanie’s work ethic shown through and extended out to our parents, whom too felt that Melanie was going above and beyond, to make our wedding so special. Melanie is an asset to your company and our families look forward to having future celebrations and events at Parkland Golf and Country Club, largely due to Melanie’s lasting efforts. Thank you once again.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/16/2019

My dream come true!

I had my wedding at the Parkland Golf and Country Club on November 16, 2019. The day was nothing short of perfect! Melanie, who works at the club, was my coordinator for the day of and helped me with everything along the way! She made everything so seamless, worked and coordinated with all of my vendors, and was very flexible with my requests. The food was amazing, and the service was top of the line. Melanie was very honest in her responses to all of my questions and was there to reassure me every step of the way to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams!
    Loris A. Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent place for weddings

We loved having chosen Parkland Country Club at our wedding. Very good coordination of Melanie and her team. A lovely place
  • Olivia
    Olivia G. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect venue for the perfect wedding

To start off Parkland is absolutely breathtaking and picture perfect. Guest will begin to feel the ambiance as they enter the venue. I had the pleasure of working with Melanie at Parkland to plan my wedding and she is absolutely amazing. She is kind, understanding and ensures all needs are met and ensures that your wedding is perfect. The staff at Parkland goes above and beyond and will be sure guest have an amazing experience.
    Pedro Married on 09/05/2019

Great experience

They have been sooooo helpful we look forward to working with them
  • I
    Isabelle Married on 01/19/2019

Best experience!

Melanie,

What a wonderful experience! Melanie and Susan and all of the staff were professional, attentive, friendly, and so easy to work with. Food and Beverage minimum is priced fairly, and the food was so good! Positive feedback received from all of our guests!
    Lisa W. Married on 10/27/2018

Unforgettable experience at Parkland Golf and Country Club

I cannot say enough about the unforgettable experience we had planning and celebrating my daughter’s wedding at Parkland Golf and Country Club. The venue itself is perfect, from the magnificent gardens and bridges for wedding photos, to the cobblestone circular driveway, the marble entryway, the lovely bridal room. the gorgeous patio fountain, the lush lawn for the outdoor ceremony, the elegant indoor and outdoor spaces for cocktails, and the beautiful ballroom. We used many of the recommended vendors, each of whom was excellent, professional, communicative and so pleasant to work with, and the space they cocreated for our celebration was breathtaking. The event coordinator was extremely accessible and dedicated to ensuring that the bride’s vision was paramount. Of equal importance, my daughter has severe food allergies, and I am so grateful for Parkland Golf’s attention to every detail in providing a safe environment for her, while delivering an outrageously delicious cocktail and meal service. As you plan your wedding, I offer my strongest praise and highest recommendation for Parkland Golf and Country Club.

Parkland Golf and Country Club's reply:

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We loved being a part of your daughters special day!
    Marie Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with our wedding at Parkland Golf and Country Club. Susan worked on our wedding, and she gave so many great recommendations for food and decor. The room looked amazing, and everything came together exactly as we envisioned. The food was excellent, and the staff were so accommodating and attentive. I would highly recommend Parkland Golf and Country Club to anyone planning their upcoming wedding.
    Monica Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently got married at the Parkland Golf and Country Club and I loved every second of my wedding. From the moment I walked in the venue when I was venue hunting, I fell head over heels for the place as it was very beautiful, clean, elegant, and had a very relaxing atmosphere. Tara is very sweet, organized and professional. She had helped us along the way with the planning to make it as stress-free, as possible. I had no worries at all. I want to also point out how well myself and my bridal party were taken care of on the day of the wedding, they provided us with beverages, light snacks, and lunch, and a very comfortable bridal suite to get ready in. Oh, and the food was top notch! to this day our families and guests are still raving about how great the food was! Best night ever!!! I wish I can go back in time and re-live it again. Thank you, Tara and Parkland Golf and Country Club team for all you have done. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. <3

Monica Hanneman (2/17/18)
    Rachel Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We held my sisters bridal shower at Parkland Golf & Country Club. Everything was perfect! From the tablecloths, napkins, beautiful floral centerpieces, gorgeous cake, and spectacular candy bar... it was incredible. My favorite part was how they set up the candy bar with the balloons and ribbons, it was just perfect. The food was delicious too. The staff was great and super helpful. It was a pleasure to work with Tara the catering director and I can't thank her enough!!!
    Amy Married on 02/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could not be happier with Parkland golf and Country Club for my wedding. My biggest concerns going into planning a wedding were having a unique venue and good food not just typical wedding food. The venue is absolutely beautiful and wowed all our guests. This is not your typical golf country club setting, you feel like you are in Tuscany. Debra and Tara made us feel welcome from day 1 and were always available to anwser our questions and give advice. We choose chicken and fish for the entrees. The fish was fresh and high quality, we did not have any complaints. I did not try any of the appetizers but several guests said the coconut shrimp was the best they ever had. A very nice touch here is they offer flavored water to welcome your guests when arriving. No other venue we looked at offered this and it is a really nice classy touch when your guests arrive to a cold beverage to welcome them. All the vendors we choose came from Parkland's vendor list and we had zero problems. Debra and Tara have worked with all these vendors for years and that really helped everything go smoothly and gave us peace of mind. As part of the package Debra and Tara are the day of planners. They run a tight ship and the ceremony started right on time and then went right into cocktail hour. Several guests commented to me how nice it was that everything flowed so well and there was no waiting around for cocktail hour to begin. As a bride you hear many horror stories about things going wrong at your wedding. I can honestly say we had zero problems and were stress free and I strongly attribute this to Debra and Tara's experience and relationships with the vendors. All night long guests kept telling us how beautiful and amazing the venue was and how good all the food was. That is what you wish to hear when you plan a wedding, you want your guests to remember it and not just be another wedding. Thank you to Debra and Tara and the Parkland staff. I highly recommended them and this venue!
    Cecilia Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved having my wedding here. I was treated like a queen the day of my wedding and everything went so smoothly. Tara and her staff are exceptional. I look forward to working with them again for other events. Beautiful setting both inside and out!!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carey and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Tara and Debra at Parkland golf and country club. Tara, Debra and their team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. The attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because them! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend them to any engaged couple!
    Samantha Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We fell in love with our venue the moment we set eyes on it! The exterior is stunning and the entire place is peaceful and serene. Debra and Tara are both absolutely fantastic to work with - they made us feel at ease from the very beginning. Debra was our contact and we love her dearly! She worked tirelessly to make our special day the best it could be and she even sewed my husband's tux pants during our reception after he split them while dancing. The level of professionalism, knowledge and kindness that the entire Parkland Golf & Country Club staff exuded did not go unnoticed. I wish we could get married a thousand times over again, all of them being at Parkland. Our guests had a phenomenal time and everyone spoke of how pretty the venue was and how good the food was. If you are considering getting married at this venue, do it. You will NOT be disappointed!
illustration stars