47 Reviews for ParkCrest Floral

Altar Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)
Event Design (1)
47 ParkCrest Floral Reviews

ParkCrest Floral was AMAZING!! I was having difficulty finding a florist and they just saved the day!! They spent over an hour with me just talking about what I'd like. I didn't feel rushed and they were so patient with me. I didn't know anything about flowers...all I had was some photos of things I liked. They helped me pick flowers that were in my budget....which I was thankful for!! They would say "Well the flower you're looking at is like $30 per flower, what about this flower that's similar and only $8 per flower??" So THANKFUL!!! My wedding flowers looked AMAZING and they kept it under my budget!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Parkcrest floral is absolutely amazing! I wanted to do a lot of the flower arrangements myself with eucalyptus running down the center of the tables. They sat with me and helped pick out the best flowers for my vision and then calculated how many I would need as well as how much eucalyptus I would need to cover 10x 10 foot tables. My mom & Dad went and picked up the flowers and she walked them through exactly what to do. My mom was in tears with how helpful they were! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous the colors were perfect and the amount was spot on! They also did my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets and they were exactly what I wanted! Classic rustic, simple but beautiful! I wanted a slightly cascading bouquet but not too much and also not just a round bunch of flowers but more of a look of picking a bunch of flowers in a field and bunching them together! They brought my vision to life!

I can’t thank them enough for everything they did and how much they went above and beyond just supplying flowers for a wedding! They helped make my wedding day come alive! I highly recommend them! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/9/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk

Martha and her staff were PERFECT. Everything was absolutely affordable and beautiful. Martha knows exactly what your image is in your head when it comes to what you want and will just do Ana amazing job putting colors and flowers together to make something very unique and beautiful. The flowers at my wedding were exactly the look and feel I was looking for. At the consultation, she will just listen to exactly what you are thinking about and show you different arrangements right there in her store so you can see what you like or don’t. She does not have a minimum rate, which makes it all so much easier. She tries her best to make it as affordable and in budget as possible! Thank you so much ParkCrest Floral for my amazingly beautiful flowers! They really made my wedding day special and unique.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Wholesale/Bulk, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Martha and Kimberly are the best!!! We used them for my sister's wedding 6 years ago and I couldn't wait to use them for my wedding. They have the best personalities! I had a few meetings with them and each time they would always tell me where my money would best be spent and would come up with great ideas. They are very honest and very good about keeping your budget in mind. I didn't have to worry for a second on how they would do for the wedding. Their work is stunning and you would not be disappointed! We love you Kimberly and Martha!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So I've worked with a lot of florist in my life... Parkcrest Floral is by far the best! It was the most fun consultation I've ever had... Martha was energetic, friendly, and so creative! They showed up on time for my wedding, and did a FANTASTIC job on everything! She took my image and captured it perfectly! The flowers lasted a long time, and customer service was out of this world awesome. I will never use another florist ever again. Last but not least, she was very budget friendly. You'll find a lot of Austin area florist really over charge, and I found Parkcrest Floral to be reasonable, yet not "cheap". You'll regret not hiring Parkcrest Floral for your next event!

Profile Picture Amberley, 3/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My husband and I eloped in Austin and wanted to have a bouquet and boutonniere for our photos. I spoke with Kimberly via email and then via phone to pay our fees, since we live out of the area. I cannot express how happy we were with our entire experience with Parkcrest Floral. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and went beyond our expectations. Kimberley worked with my budget and gave us flower selections that were affordable and beautiful. When we went to pick up everything, one of the ladies said that she cut some succulents from her own garden to our in our flowers. I want her to know that we are replanting those snips on OUR garden, and how much that meant to us. Thank you for exceeding our expectations and making me the happiest bride!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Martha and Kim were EXCELLENT!!!! They were patient, responsive, suggestive, insert all adjectives describing perfect. Martha really understood we wanted to stay within our budget and she never pushed us to raise it at all. We had a BEAUTIFUL wedding thanks to Martha and Kim. Thank you so much ladies. We can't say how thankful we are we found ya'll. #LoveIsLove

p.s.- Their personalities are to die for!!!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Martha and Kimberly you were fabulous !! Every meeting we had with you was a pleasure filled with laughter. You suggested the perfect flowers to fit our budget. They were SPECTACULAR !! We had so many compliments on your beautiful arrangements !! Your love and passion came through in each arrangement !! Thank you for making our one and only Daughter and Childs Natasha's wedding flowers so gorgeous !! We love you guys! Thank you for all your hard work and we would recommend you to everyone !! God Bless!!

Profile Picture liz, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Found Martha at the Bridal Extravaganza and let me just say, she was one of the realest, most down to earth people I had to come into contact with during this whole crazy process. She gave my then-fiancé and I so much help and told us ways we could save money (including even getting some flowers from Central Market) and accommodated any changes we needed to make (even when they were two weeks away from the wedding!). I never felt like she was just trying to make money off of us. Do yourself a favor and go in to see her!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Parkcrest floral did a fabulous job on our flowers and Kimberly was very easy to work with even though they are located in Austin and we live in Houston. They delivered our personal flowers and reception flowers to two different locations on time, and my bouquet looked even lovelier than I expected - the blush pink roses matched my blush pink wedding dress perfectly! Kimberly was also very accommodating since I changed my mind about which flowers I wanted several times during the planning process, and she made great recommendations to achieve the look I wanted while on a budget. I would highly recommend Parkcrest Floral to any brides!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ParkCrest Floral designed my floral arrangements at my wedding. The ladies there were extremely helpful, they were also accommodating. They aren't typically open on Sundays, but allowed us to pick the floral arrangements up on Sunday, the wedding day, in order to make sure they were as fresh as possible. They also were extremely nice when I changed my mind a few times concerning the aisle decor and the quantity of centerpieces that I would be needing. I highly recommend ParkCrest Floral!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations
1.1

NEVER again will I order or purchase any flowers from here again!! I ordered 1 bouquet a 1 boutuner 2 months before wedding which I had emailed a picture of what I wanted. It costed 200$ for a small bouquet. When I went to pick them up the day before my wedding I was absolutely devastated by what I saw. Not only was the bouquet nothing like what I ordered but they weren't even the correct color. The flowers looked old wilted and squished not fresh at all but like it was made over a week ago. I was livid and it was too late to order anything else. There was another couple there that were considering ordering their flowers and was just baffled at this situation. I was not offered any refund or any sort of discount but instead I was offered a plant to try to make up for it. Are u kidding me? ??
You just ruined my flowers and you give me a house plant?? Very unprofessional very unorganized. Never ever again will I go there!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jesdica, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love Parkcrest Floral! Used them for our December '14 wedding, and everything was perfect. My bouquet was gorgeous. Their attention to detail in what we wanted was perfect, and they offered a variety of budgetary options when making considerations. Martha and Kimberly were wonderful!

Profile Picture User4191598, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Martha on the flowers and she was awesome. I loved her ideas for the flowers. I never would have thought of using thistle in a bouquet and it was the one aspect that everyone commented on. She was fun to work with and made a process I was dreading doing seem so much easier. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Martha and her team were extremely helpful, responsive, and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Parkcrest Floral for any event. Great experience!

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Martha was my favorite vendor! I enjoyed working with her every step of the way. I met with a few florist before I met with Martha and had lost a little hope because I love flowers!!! but I didn't want to spend and arm and a leg to create the vision i wanted for our wedding day. When I met with Martha she was the one! She was so enthusiastic and you can tell she loves what she does. She helped me find flowers that gave me the look I wanted but with more affordable flowers. I trusted her judgement and when I saw the flowers on my wedding I was over the moon on how beautiful they were. The flowers were better than I could have imagined. My bouquet was soooo gorgeous and everyone commented on the beautiful flowers. My wedding coordinator said she enjoyed working with Martha and was impressed with her work, which says a lot because she works with so many florists. Martha was always responsive to my emails and met with me twice before the wedding day. She called me a few days before the wedding and confirmed the details. Trust me she's the best!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing florist. We were having a super small ceremony and wanted to use the flowers at the reception the next night as well.They worked with me on budget and even advised on things that I didn't need and suggested a couple of ways to save when I was ready to purchase the more expensive option. Everything turned out beautifully. I definitely recommend them no matter what size event you are planning!

Profile Picture Sidney, 8/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was extremely impressed and pleased with the flowers done by ParkCrest Floral for our wedding! The flowers turned out beautifully!! I would highly recommend using ParkCrest Floral to any future bride! Kimberly & Martha are great to work with, and respond quickly to any questions you may have, making the overall process very smooth and stress-free. You won't regret using them as your florist!

Profile Picture User3445242, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kimberly was super easy to work with and our sunflower bouquets were gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Park Crest Floral!

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used ParkCrest Floral for my boutonnieres and corsages as well as bulk flowers so we could make the centerpieces and bouquets. When I picked up my flowers, one vase got left behind, but they delivered the flowers to me, 30 minutes away, in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture Camille, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I walked in not knowing what I wanted. But the owner helped me and she knew what he was doing !!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Martha and Kimberly were incredibly sweet and funny. Right away they were able to get a sense of what I wanted and although I met with them maybe 2 weeks before my wedding, they never seemed impatient or frantic. They took it all in stride, gave me a fair price and a beautiful arrangement. I really appreciate them and how they took away the stress I was feeling from doing things on my own with not a lot time before my wedding. Thanks, ladies!

Profile Picture Tierra, 5/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I fell in love with park crest floral from the second I met Martha! I knew that, even if they would've come in over my budget, I was going to use them for my flowers! Not only were their prices beyond reasonable (not just because they came in under my budget), at my consultation Martha used flowers they had in stock to help my vision come to life right then and there! Everyone at park crest was so nice, helpful, and available each and every time I needed them. My flowers were absolutely stunning and I couldn't have chosen a better florist than Parkcrest! Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ParkCrest Floral was not only understanding of our budgetary concerns, they were proactive in offering creative and gorgeous options to make the most of the money we spent.

The bouquets were STUNNING, generous and the blooms lasted nearly a week afterward. I've recommended them to other brides I know, and they've earned my future floral business (because I love gorgeous flowers!)

Profile Picture User3415973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Despite the fact that we went in just a couple of weeks before our wedding, they were so accommodating, creating the most perfect arrangement for our wedding day. It coordinated with my gorgeous bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. And I couldn't believe how inexpensive everything was! I highly recommend Parkcrest Florist!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 4/6/13, 1 Review