Park City Wedding DJ Reviews

5 Reviews for Park City Wedding DJ

• Jill

Jill Mueller · Married on 02/07/2019

DJ was awesome Josh Cazier

I used Josh back in 2017 for my 25th anniversary work party. He delivered great music, interaction and smiles.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Christy · Married on 06/12/2017

Josh was absolutely fantastic to work with! He was so helpful throughout the whole process and had great suggestions regarding music selection, flow of the ceremony and reception, and many other things! He did a great job of feeding off of the crowd to get everyone up and dancing to make sure everyone had a great night. It is evident through his work that Josh is a great DJ and MC who listens well, pays attention to detail, is very organized and helpful and truly cares about you as a couple and your wedding day. Josh really made an effort to get to know me and my now husband before the wedding which allowed him to portray our tastes and reflect our sense of fun throughout the whole event! We whole-heartedly recommend Josh to anyone who needs a DJ and MC for their special day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Alex · Married on 08/27/2016

Josh was the DJ at my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be apart of our wedding. Josh made sure our wedding was above and beyond anything we could have ever thought it could be. Not only is he awesome to work with but he took the time to get to know me and my husband to make sure our wedding was special. Thank you Josh!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Harlie · Married on 06/04/2016

Josh was our DJ as well as our wedding officiant. He was so professional and worked with us to create the perfect wedding ceremony script. Many of our guests came up to us and said how awesome he was as well.

Sent on 06/10/2016