Park Avenue Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Morgan A. Married on 04/15/2022

Best Venue Ever!

There are not enough good things we can say about our experience at Park Avenue Club! Working with Marisa throughout the entire planning process made everything stress-free and fun. She was extremely responsive and made sure that our vision was made a reality. The PAC was understanding, flexible, and accommodating with some significant last minute changes we had to make to our reception. Our guests absolutely raved about all of the food, decor, and service, and our wedding reception was truly the one of our dreams. We couldn't recommend working with the Park Avenue Club and Marisa more!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful Night at PAC!

Jeff Gallo helped me plan a small birthday dinner for my mom. He was SO helpful and responsive the entire planning process. The room was set exactly how was discussed and the staff (shoutout to the maître d Socrates) were all fantastic. The food was delicious and the small touches (votive candles / lovely menu cards) did not go unnoticed. It was an evening our family will cherish forever! Thank you PAC!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Hello Danielle! Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure hosting you and your family at Park Avenue Club. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Casey
    Casey D. Married on 05/30/2021

Beyond Amazing Venue!

From the moment my husband and I toured the Park Avenue, there was no question that right away, we knew this was our #1 pick. Marisa made the entire process as seamless as possible, she was truly amazing. On our wedding day, from the minute we pulled up to the Park Avenue, until we left, the hospitality not only we felt, but as well as our guests succeeded our expectations. The food at the cocktail hour, reception and dessert was honestly incredible. We would not have changed one thing about our wedding day, thanks to the Park Avenue!
  • Devora
    Devora Married on 03/27/2021

The most perfect day!

There aren’t enough words to express our gratitude, appreciation, and love for Park Avenue Club. They worked with my husband and I every step of the way, including two postponements due to COVID. Choosing the PAC as our wedding venue was the BEST wedding related decision we made. From day one of walking into the club, meeting the wonderful staff, and working with Marisa, it was a done deal. We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day, surrounded by the most attentive and caring of staffs. All our guests were complimentary of the food and service provided. The venue is GORGEOUS, the food is amazing…it just doesn’t get better than that. They always made us feel special and cared for. To say we highly recommend the PAC for weddings or any other event, would be an understatement. Just wish we could do it all over again!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Hello Devora! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It has been a pleasure working with you and Jacob over the last two years in planning your wedding. We look forward to seeing you both back at Park Avenue Club soon!
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 08/08/2020

Covid Brides Dream

Marisa and the team at the Park Avenue Club was sensational! After cancelling our original destination wedding plans due to covid, we were able to plan a beautiful wedding with 50 guests. Marisa (The event coordinator) bent over backwards to make our day perfect, beautiful easy and relaxed.

The food at the Park Avenue Club is outstanding, all of guests were raving about it! The staff was so willing to help and make the day flow so well. I would absolutely recommend to friends and also have another event there.

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us at Park Avenue Club and congratulations again! We wish you all the best and hope to see you and your family again soon!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 02/08/2020

Most amazing venue!

We fell in love with the Park Avenue Club from the beautiful ballroom, the amazing food and the most accommodating staff who customized everything to make our day perfect! We highly recommend the Park Avenue Club! Marisa was FANTASTIC, always available, accommodating and had extremely helpful advice. All of the staff was phenomenal, including chef Arnold, our bridal assistant Susanna, and every single person we interacted with. We had the most perfect day and are so grateful to the Park Avenue Club for making it a smooth process and making us feel so special! All of our guests cannot stop talking about what an incredible venue and all of the amazing food!!!!!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Congratulations!! What a huge honor to be able to share this special day with you and your loved ones. We were so happy to have been a part of it and make this day as perfect as possible!
  • Torrie
    Torrie W. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous event space with extremely helpful staff

I had my wedding at the Park Avenue Club on November 9th. The entire experience from beginning (touring the venue for the first time) to the end (my wedding ceremony and reception) was incredible and could not have gone better. The venue coordinator Marisa was extremely helpful, from being willing to give numerous tours to family members who were interested in seeing the space, to answering all of our questions about the wedding, to actually being present on the night of the wedding and being on hand to assist with the ceremony and the reception, and provide assistance to the guests. The venue itself is recently renovated and gorgeous; so many guests have told me how beautiful it was and how impressed they were. I had the wedding of my dreams and I am so grateful to the Park Avenue Club for the incredible experience. Would highly recommend for a wedding or other celebration.

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Congratulations! We are thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed themselves at your wedding. It was an honored to share your special day with you all. We look forward to welcoming you all back to the Park Avenue Club again soon. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your life as a married couple !
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Decision We Made!

My husband and I had our wedding at Park Ave on October 19, 2019. Choosing this space for our ceremony and reception was by far the best decision that we had made in the wedding planning process. Not only is it absolutely beautiful both inside and out, but the service is the best that you can get! Marisa, our wedding coordinator, was a blessing. She was easy to reach, met all of our requests and made the whole process of planning a wedding a breeze. The day of the wedding, she personally made sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it. Susanna, my bridal attendant, was what every bride needs on her wedding day. She was there for me throughout the entire day, holding my dress, bringing me food and making sure my husband and I were always happy. We were SO LUCKY to have had both Marisa and Susana take care of us on our wedding day. Besides the amazing service from everyone involved, the food was also incredible and we are still getting compliments! Thank you Marisa, Susana, and Park Ave for helping to make our wedding day the most perfect day ever!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We enjoyed every moment working with you to create memories to last a lifetime!
    Meredith Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Park Ave Club in October of 2019 and were extremely pleased with how everything went. From the first meeting we had, we fell in love with Marisa and the PAC. She was our event coordinator from the PAC and became our best resource for EVERYTHING regarding planning, designing, and coordinating our special day. They accommodated so many little details for us that truly made our day so special.

The newly redone event space is absolutely stunning and makes for a neutral backdrop for any style or colors of decor you have in mind. Additionally, we were lucky enough to have our ceremony outdoors on the patio and it was perfect with the cutest touch being the patio string lights that give a modern, yet rustic elegance to the space as the sun sets.

The amount of food options you get with your event, especially at cocktail hour, is beyond any other venue we had considered and of course, it was all absolutely delicious. This became one of the best memorable aspects, for sure.

They truly take pride in hosting wedding events and it shows with every aspect and every employee we worked with, including Susana who is the bridal attendant and takes excellent care of both the bride and groom. We highly recommend the PAC for their abundant and delicious food options, the event space itself, and their fantastic employees who help make the entire day run incredibly smoothly!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

We absolutely loved having you as well as being able to make your dream for your special day a reality! Thank you for trusting us, and congratulations!
    Angela Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue with Great Staff!!

We had our wedding reception at the Park Avenue Club on September 28th, 2019 and we can not say enough amazing things about the venue and our experience. Mary Ellen and her team were very responsive throughout our planning process and worked great with our vendors. The rustic charm of the venue and grounds made it an ideal place for photographs. Our guests are still raving about the food! With the venue being a supper club, the hardest part of the planning process was deciding what to put on the menu! Suzana, our bridal attendant, and the rest of the staff made sure throughout the night that we were fully taken care of from the moment we arrived for photographs until the last guest left. We could not have imagined a more perfect night! We highly recommend this amazing venue!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Angela! We all enjoyed working with you and Erik on your amazing day! We wish you both all the best and hope to see you here again very soon!
    Julie Married on 09/21/2019

High Class and Quality - Look No Further

Let me say, if you are considering Park Avenue Club for your wedding, just book it. Don't even think twice or look at any other venues. They exceeded our expectations and made our wedding literally the best day ever. We took a giant leap of faith in 2018, booking them before their new event space was even close to finished. We loved the artist renderings but were risking it by booking 'sight unseen'. What drove us to that decision? Jeff Gallo. He met with us several times in person before making a decision and he really made us feel that everything we wanted and wished for would be met, and it was 1000 times over. We joke that we choose PAC because of Jeff, not the venue! He was dealing with two very Type A people and he attended to every email, crazy question, my indecisiveness and all of our requests with professionalism and personality. Last minute snafus - he fixed them. Want to try our signature drinks and change them again two days before the wedding - no problem come on in. We can't say enough about Jeff and his team through every step of the 15 months prior to the wedding. Susanna our bridal attendant must also not be left out - she was the sweetest person and had drinks, food and anything else we needed without us even asking. And the food...let's just say that our hour and a half cocktail hour was maybe not enough time for every one to eat and repeat all of the fantastic food. People are still gushing to us about this and the main course (and the to go taylor ham-egg-cheese and hashbrowns for the ride home!). The venue is gorgeous inside and out, staff amazing, food outstanding. Worth every penny and then some. Thank you Jeff and team!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Congrats and thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Every moment spent with you and your loved ones was an honor and a delight! Thank you for trusting us with such an important day.
    Kelly Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Venue!

We got married at the Park Avenue Club in September and cannot rave about it enough. Every detail was perfect and Jeff and his team were so responsive and definitely went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect day. The new ballroom is beautiful and the food was amazing. I highly recommend this venue!
    Colleen Married on 08/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue with incredible service and food

Choosing Park Avenue Club for our wedding was the best decision we made. When searching for a venue, we didn't want a "cookie cutter" style wedding reception hall. Park Ave is a unique space, as it is a refurbished dairy barn and dining club. They recently redid their ballroom and it is immaculate! We knew immediately that this was the right fit for us. Nicole and then Mary Ellen promptly answered all of my questions throughout the entire wedding planning process. The menu tasting was incredible and we knew the food on the day of the wedding would not disappoint. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food at cocktail hour was and how amazing the entrees were as well. This is not your average wedding food! The service on our wedding day was top notch as well. As the bride, I had Susanna as my bridal attendant and she was the best! She made sure we were fed at all times, had drinks in our hands, and even helped me fix my hair and bustle my dress. Thank you, Susanna! The wait staff and bartenders were great as well and our guests told us they were well taken care of. At the end of the night, Park Ave even had a package where we did taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches to go. The guests loved it! I cannot think of anything negative to say because Park Ave was a dream for our wedding. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a unique space with incredible food and top notch service. On top of everything, Park Ave donates a portion of money from each event to local charities and organizations. We loved this aspect as well and cannot recommend this venue enough. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to have a dream wedding! Love, the Cramonds.

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you Colleen! We loved working with you and Anthony and so glad to hear how pleased you were with your event. We look forward to seeing you back here soon!!

All the Best,
    Mary Ellen and The Team at Park Avenue Club!!
    Jenny Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My husband and I got married at PAC on June 22, 2019. From the moment we met with Marisa she truly made our wedding the absolute best experience! The membership fee is minimal and you do have access to PAC for dinners and brunch. The ballroom is stunning, clean and modern. It was perfect for what we wanted. Marisa is a wonderful wedding coordinator and is extremely responsive through phone and email. She answered every question and concern I had.
    Service was great and everyone is pleasant and helpful to our guests. I had many special requests, dietary restrictions and allergies and Marisa made sure that everything was addressed! Suzanna, our wedding attendant made sure my husband and I had our quiet time together with all of our passed appetizers and our specialty cocktails. I have heard from almost every guest on how amazing the food was at the cocktail hour and how there were so many choices! It is so wonderful to hear from our guests that they enjoyed themselves and all the planning that went into our wedding.

Thank you Marisa, Suzanna and the entire PAC team for making our dream come true on our wedding day!!!
    XOXO Jenny & Tim Rife
    Vanessa Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing rustic chic wedding venue!!

The Park Avenue Club is the perfect reception venue! It was the exact rustic chic theme we were going for. From the moment we signed our contract we were blown away by the attention that Nicole and her team gave us. They were always available for any questions we had leading up to the day. Even the menu tasting was such a fun and special experience! The day of our wedding was everything we imagined and more. From the moment we got to the PAC for the reception Susana, the bridal assistant, was there asking if we needed anything to drink/eat. She brought us a variety of the passed hors d'oeuvres that they would be serving at the cocktail hour, knowing that we probably would be talking to our guests and would not be able to eat much there. She was always waiting to fill our drinks and helped us get everything together at the end of the night. Our guests were raving about how good the food at the cocktail hour was and how amazing the dinner was. The "icing on the cake" options make the end of the night special and different from other venues. Our guests were so impressed by it! We 100% recommend this venue!!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Vanessa, we are so happy Park Avenue was able to be a part of your big day. Best wishes on your new chapter!
    Samantha Married on 11/10/2018

We Loved this venue!

I recently had my wedding at the Park Avenue Club. Working with Nicole was a fabulous experience from the beginning up until the end of our wedding night. Marisa also helped us with the planning and she too went above and beyond to answer any question or provide us with information. Both women were a pleasure to work with and we valued their professional and attentiveness the entire time. The PAC went above and beyond to make our wedding a success and we are truly blessed with how everything turned out. My husband and I look forward to returning to the venue to enjoy the delicious food and exceptional service!! We can't stop raving about the overall perfect experience we had with our venue!!!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are honored to have had the opportunity to be a part in this special time in your lives. Best wished for a lifetime of happiness.
    Rebecca Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Day of Our Lives

We got married at The Park Avenue Club September 29, 2018 in the newly renovated ballroom. We booked 2 years in advance with Jeff knowing that they would be doing a major renovation. Some people thought we were crazy to book a date with only seeing some artist renderings of the new room, however, from day one we knew we were in good hands at PAC. The kept us in the loop every step of the way. Their dedication to impeccable service and the highest quality food is amazing! Our guests loved the rustic luxe atmosphere and top notch cuisine. Jeff and the rest of the staff made sure we felt like royalty on our wedding day. We are still getting compliments from our guests. We cannot thank Jeff & everyone at PAC for giving us the most perfect day!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words. We thank you for trusting the renovation process and having faith in the PAC team to pull off such a fantastic wedding. Well wishes in your new chapter!
    Desi Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Park Ave Club was the first venue that my husband and I looked at during our search and nothing else compared. We wanted a smaller wedding with about 100 people and they were able to accommodate where a lot of the other venues over the phone told us they could until we got there and required double that minimum amount. We really loved the fact that the Park Ave Club was an historic site that was close to where we lived. The club has a lot of charm, romantic, intimate and warm which is different than a lot of the other venues you come across in NJ. The room where the cocktail hour is held is gorgeous with the silos, chandeliers and fireplaces. The cocktail hour food was awesome, people raved about the passed hor d'oeuvres, short rib station and the pasta station. The room where we had the reception is like a glass box tent that is so pretty when lit up at night. The room is actually becoming a permanent structure this spring and I can’t wait to see what it looks like after! The food is AMAZING and the people working at the club are even better! They were so helpful and kind throughout the process that I was not stressing at all the day of our wedding. Our guests had such a great time that they raved about the ambiance and the food. Would highly recommend Nicole and her team and the Park Ave Club to host your wedding! Also, Troy makes the best signature cocktails!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you so much Desi & Matt! We were honored to host such a special day for you & your families. Best wishes!
    Richard Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding cocktail party was over the top. Nicole Marucci, the catering sales manager was very professional and handled everything with top notch attention. The room is gorgeous, food was excellent and everyone had a fantastic evening.

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful and memorable wedding. We were honored to be a part of your special day.
    Danielle Married on 03/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married March 31st and had our reception at Park Avenue Club. There aren't enough good things to say about not only our actual wedding day and how beautiful it was, but the overall experience leading up to it (over a year in the works). Nicole was the BEST to work with. She was always extremely responsive, flexible and just such a pleasure. I felt completely comfortable and always in good hands, almost as if we were old friends. Nicole and the staff at the club did everything possible to make my vision come to life - even setting up our signs and favors on beautiful wooden boxes to display our decor in the prettiest way possible. I didn't get to experience all of the food at cocktail hour, but from what our guests were saying, it was fantastic and there was a lot of it. When dinner came out, everyone was eating at the same time, even us. The filet was outstanding. My husband and I got to take a step back and look around at one point in the night and couldn't have been happier to see that everything we planned for had come to life, all thanks to the incredible staff that treated everyone so wonderfully and took such care in creating the atmosphere we wanted. I would recommend Park Avenue Club to anyone who is looking for a more unique venue with top notch service and food. THANK YOU PARK AVENUE CLUB!!!! Love, Danielle & Mark

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so fun planning such a special day for you both and we couldn't be happier for you. Congratulations once again!
    Megan Married on 03/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WE LOVE THE PARK AVENUE CLUB! Absolutely amazing from the beginning to end! Nicole is simply the best and was a pleasure to work with- she worked with us to create our perfect day! All of the staff was incredible- the bridal attendants went out of their way to be there for us all night. The grounds and entire venue is unique and beautiful- but their amazing service definitely outshines any other we saw - we knew they were the one ;). Cannot say enough about the PAC- they really created the wedding of my dreams. Thank you! We love you!!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! We loved being a part of this special time in your lives and are honored that you allowed us to be a part of your your wedding. Hope to see you at the club again soon. Please keep in touch and send pictures!
    Melinda Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at the park Ave club in early November. I highly recommend this venue. Everything was smooth sailing. From the moment we drove up and saw the beautiful portico and flowers and hay bales in the front we were in love. The Park Ave Club is an old dairy barn and now dining club that works with local charities. The venue is rustic and elegant. The room for cocktail hour is gorgeous with fire places and all! The tented reception area is magical and they have a beautiful small outside area.
    One of the best things about this venue is it's catering sales manager Nicole. She is so delightful! Nicole made this whole process smooth and stress free (about the only thing that was stress free in the wedding process). If your like me and need someone who is efficient and you can trust, then this is the place for you. Nicole answered every single email with in minutes and solved every problem, not that there were any because they are a well oiled machine. One of my favorite moments there was our menu tasting. It was so private and romantic and we were in one of the silos. They make the whole process from start to finish a wonderful experience. When you have your wedding at the Park Ave club you become a member of their dining club. My husband and I are looking forward to enjoying many more wonderful meals there. I have nothing bad to say about this venue, only amazing things because they are amazing and Nicole is wonderful! Oh yea and the food is delicious!! The chef even mentioned that they have a small garden where they get some of their ingredients and they try to buy locally. I love this place and you will too!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Congratulations on your recent marriage. Thank you so much for choosing Park Avenue Club for your special day. It was truly a pleasure working with you on your beautiful wedding. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, so glad that it was an amazing one. We can't wait to see pictures!
  • User2513193 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I just had our wedding this past weekend and used the Park Avenue Club for our venue and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. This was actually the first place we looked at and knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding because it was exactly the kind of look we wanted. It had a kind of rustic look inside for cocktail hour and then then the fully glass enclosed "tent" was an awesome look. Nicole was the one who helped us through the whole process with the venue and she was extremely responsive and helpful and just made the whole planning for the venue much easier. The food here was also top of the line and had many people come up to us saying this was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The whole event there exceeded our expectations and wished we could have stayed there longer! I would definitely recommend any couples looking for a venue to go with Park Ave and Nicole.
    Jessica Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot begin to describe how lucky I feel to have found the Park Avenue Club. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a venue that wasn't a "typical ballroom", but had no idea I would find something as elegant, unique, and special as PAC. From the very beginning the staff, and Nicole specifically, was kind, attentive, and so helpful. They were willing to work with my husband and I from start to finish in order to make our wedding the best we could imagine. In addition to the awesome look of Park Avenue Club and the top-notch service, my husband and I were most interested in a place that would serve amazing food, not just "wedding food". Since PAC is a dinner club, it did not disappoint! I have heard so much positive feedback from my guests about the food and service at the club.

I think the best part of booking with PAC was that we were able to experience this amazing establishment multiple times throughout the wedding planning process. We were able to enjoy delicious meals at the club, and were always warmly welcomed. I'm so happy I was able to have my wedding at a venue that I love so much, and that gave me the opportunity to meet such amazing people like Nicole and the entire staff at PAC! Thank you to everyone at the club for making our day and our entire experience so wonderful!

Park Avenue Club's reply:

Jess, Thank you so much for such sweet words. We were so happy to host a special day for you and Dustin. Sending lots of love and happiness your way!
    -PAC team