99 Reviews for Park Avenue Club

House Wine (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
90 Park Avenue Club Reviews

Park Ave Club was the first venue that my husband and I looked at during our search and nothing else compared. We wanted a smaller wedding with about 100 people and they were able to accommodate where a lot of the other venues over the phone told us they could until we got there and required double that minimum amount. We really loved the fact that the Park Ave Club was an historic site that was close to where we lived. The club has a lot of charm, romantic, intimate and warm which is different than a lot of the other venues you come across in NJ. The room where the cocktail hour is held is gorgeous with the silos, chandeliers and fireplaces. The cocktail hour food was awesome, people raved about the passed hor d'oeuvres, short rib station and the pasta station. The room where we had the reception is like a glass box tent that is so pretty when lit up at night. The room is actually becoming a permanent structure this spring and I can’t wait to see what it looks like after! The food is AMAZING and the people working at the club are even better! They were so helpful and kind throughout the process that I was not stressing at all the day of our wedding. Our guests had such a great time that they raved about the ambiance and the food. Would highly recommend Nicole and her team and the Park Ave Club to host your wedding! Also, Troy makes the best signature cocktails!

Profile Picture Desi, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding cocktail party was over the top. Nicole Marucci, the catering sales manager was very professional and handled everything with top notch attention. The room is gorgeous, food was excellent and everyone had a fantastic evening.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married March 31st and had our reception at Park Avenue Club. There aren't enough good things to say about not only our actual wedding day and how beautiful it was, but the overall experience leading up to it (over a year in the works). Nicole was the BEST to work with. She was always extremely responsive, flexible and just such a pleasure. I felt completely comfortable and always in good hands, almost as if we were old friends. Nicole and the staff at the club did everything possible to make my vision come to life - even setting up our signs and favors on beautiful wooden boxes to display our decor in the prettiest way possible. I didn't get to experience all of the food at cocktail hour, but from what our guests were saying, it was fantastic and there was a lot of it. When dinner came out, everyone was eating at the same time, even us. The filet was outstanding. My husband and I got to take a step back and look around at one point in the night and couldn't have been happier to see that everything we planned for had come to life, all thanks to the incredible staff that treated everyone so wonderfully and took such care in creating the atmosphere we wanted. I would recommend Park Avenue Club to anyone who is looking for a more unique venue with top notch service and food. THANK YOU PARK AVENUE CLUB!!!! Love, Danielle & Mark

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WE LOVE THE PARK AVENUE CLUB! Absolutely amazing from the beginning to end! Nicole is simply the best and was a pleasure to work with- she worked with us to create our perfect day! All of the staff was incredible- the bridal attendants went out of their way to be there for us all night. The grounds and entire venue is unique and beautiful- but their amazing service definitely outshines any other we saw - we knew they were the one ;). Cannot say enough about the PAC- they really created the wedding of my dreams. Thank you! We love you!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the park Ave club in early November. I highly recommend this venue. Everything was smooth sailing. From the moment we drove up and saw the beautiful portico and flowers and hay bales in the front we were in love. The Park Ave Club is an old dairy barn and now dining club that works with local charities. The venue is rustic and elegant. The room for cocktail hour is gorgeous with fire places and all! The tented reception area is magical and they have a beautiful small outside area.
One of the best things about this venue is it's catering sales manager Nicole. She is so delightful! Nicole made this whole process smooth and stress free (about the only thing that was stress free in the wedding process). If your like me and need someone who is efficient and you can trust, then this is the place for you. Nicole answered every single email with in minutes and solved every problem, not that there were any because they are a well oiled machine. One of my favorite moments there was our menu tasting. It was so private and romantic and we were in one of the silos. They make the whole process from start to finish a wonderful experience. When you have your wedding at the Park Ave club you become a member of their dining club. My husband and I are looking forward to enjoying many more wonderful meals there. I have nothing bad to say about this venue, only amazing things because they are amazing and Nicole is wonderful! Oh yea and the food is delicious!! The chef even mentioned that they have a small garden where they get some of their ingredients and they try to buy locally. I love this place and you will too!

Profile Picture Melinda, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I just had our wedding this past weekend and used the Park Avenue Club for our venue and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. This was actually the first place we looked at and knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding because it was exactly the kind of look we wanted. It had a kind of rustic look inside for cocktail hour and then then the fully glass enclosed "tent" was an awesome look. Nicole was the one who helped us through the whole process with the venue and she was extremely responsive and helpful and just made the whole planning for the venue much easier. The food here was also top of the line and had many people come up to us saying this was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The whole event there exceeded our expectations and wished we could have stayed there longer! I would definitely recommend any couples looking for a venue to go with Park Ave and Nicole.

Profile Picture User6160848, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

I cannot begin to describe how lucky I feel to have found the Park Avenue Club. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a venue that wasn't a "typical ballroom", but had no idea I would find something as elegant, unique, and special as PAC. From the very beginning the staff, and Nicole specifically, was kind, attentive, and so helpful. They were willing to work with my husband and I from start to finish in order to make our wedding the best we could imagine. In addition to the awesome look of Park Avenue Club and the top-notch service, my husband and I were most interested in a place that would serve amazing food, not just "wedding food". Since PAC is a dinner club, it did not disappoint! I have heard so much positive feedback from my guests about the food and service at the club.

I think the best part of booking with PAC was that we were able to experience this amazing establishment multiple times throughout the wedding planning process. We were able to enjoy delicious meals at the club, and were always warmly welcomed. I'm so happy I was able to have my wedding at a venue that I love so much, and that gave me the opportunity to meet such amazing people like Nicole and the entire staff at PAC! Thank you to everyone at the club for making our day and our entire experience so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Park Ave was the perfect place for our wedding. When we started searching for a venue my wife and I knew we wanted a venue that had great food, a large space to handle my oversized Italian family, a professional staff, an amazing dance floor and a professional staff that got us. Not only did Park Ave check all those boxes their mission statement was just another reason we loved the venue. Chief Artie makes a braised short rib that our family is still talking about 1 year later. Nicole, Troy, and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Having been to been weddings in our lives, having a good cocktail hour was important to us, the options we had, in addition to some unique ones like homemade mozzarella station even made our family members' fall in love with the venue. The wait staff and bartenders never missed a beat and our guests full accommodated. I highly recommend the Park Ave to anyone looking for a wedding venue. Bonus time! You get a year memberships which makes for a perfect place to bring your parents, friends and even business partners to show off.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I don't even know where to begin in describing how wonderful our experience was with Nicole, Troy, and the whole PAC team. We had our ceremony and reception at PAC in August 2016. From start to finish, they had every detail covered. I had a million questions throughout the wedding planning process and they were always available, ready with an answer, and happy to help. We loved the nature of the venue...their partnership with the non-profit world...and that we were able to spend time as members, getting to know staff and other members (including couples who were also marrying or were married at PAC). We were looking for a unique and personal experience and we feel this definitely fit the bill. Not to mention, all of the food was SO good, we had a hard time narrowing down our choices. The wedding went off without a hitch. We were well attended to throughout the night. I couldn't have asked for more and I can't say enough about how happy were were with every aspect of PAC. I highly recommend Park Avenue Club and the PAC team!!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Look no further! We had our wedding at the PAC in July 2016 and could not recommend it enough! The venue was beautiful, the food was spectacular and the staff was amazing. Our coordinator at the club (Jeff Gallo) was extraordinarily helpful and made so many of the things on our wedding day (and before) so so easy. He and the rest of the staff made our wedding day perfect and easy! The back garden was perfect for pictures and the tent was equally stunning for our ceremony/reception. We and our guests were especially surprised at how wonderful the food was, easily accommodating a thoughtful alternative for our vegetarian guests. We simply cannot say enough good things about the Park Avenue Club and encourage anyone looking for an event venue to look no further.

Profile Picture Bayley, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't thank the Park Avenue enough for helping us to create the wedding of our dreams. From the beginning to the end, Nicole was incredibly attentive to every detail. The entire staff really made the whole process so easy and our wedding seamless. I would recommend the Park Avenue to anyone looking for an elegant and unique venue with exceptional food and a positive and upbeat staff. We are so thankful for making our day even more memorable than we could have hoped.

Profile Picture User6985290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in June at the Park Avenue Club and I seriously can not say enough great things about this venue. From beginning to end Nicole and the whole staff were great. A wedding can be so stressful to plan and Nicole help alleviate all of the stress and I knew everything was being taken care of. She was extremely responsive to emails and questions and the night went off without a hitch, even when we forgot our signature drink cards at home, Nicole created something for us! The food was GREAT, all our guests raved about the cocktail hour food which was so important to Anthony and I and Chef Arnold's spare ribs for the main course were out of this world. The PAC really worked with us to incorporate local ingredients and things that is grown on my family farm and were super accommodating. If you are looking for an unique venue with great service, staff and grounds look no further then Park Avenue Club. They truly make you feel like your event is really important to them and not just another wedding. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The mission of the club is also wonderful to support local charities.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet

Having our wedding at the Park Avenue Club was the easiest decision for my husband and me. We toured multiple venues, but we knew this was the one for us. PAC donates a portion of proceeds to multiple charities and when my husband and I realized how much money we would be spending on our wedding the thought of some of that money going to a good cause made it so much more meaningful. Not to mention PAC is actually reasonably priced compared to similar venues in the area. We worked with Nicole and she was awesome! She is so personable and knowledgeable about everything wedding related and she made the whole process so smooth. On the actual wedding day we did not worry about anything, the staff handled every aspect of the reception and so many guests commented on how smooth everything went. The price, the food, the staff, the charities benefitted, the landscaping, everything was perfect. Every request we made they made it happen. I honestly don’t have a negative thing to say, it was the best day ever for my husband and me.

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding at the PAC was amazing. We are still getting compliments on how delicious the food was. My husband and I highly recommend the PAC. -Paula and Anup

Profile Picture Paula, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole was amazing! We couldn't have asked for any better from a wedding venue and planner!! All of our guests said what an amazing wedding it was and how smoothly everything went! We would highly recommend if you want an easy, stress free wedding!! Love them!!

Profile Picture User4757445, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The PAC made our day incredibly special. Not only were my husband and I well taken care of, but our parents were also treated exceptional well throughout the night. Nicole, Troy and Dana were amazing. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture User4614445, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound

We had our wedding at the Park Avenue club this past Halloween. 10.31.15. It was honestly, more than we could've ever imagined. The reception hall was different in a way that all the guests loved. Not just because of the decorations but just because the atmosphere and reception space was so rustic and beautiful. The cocktail hour was delicious and had an abundance of food. All of the employees were professional and pleasant. Our bridal attendant , Dana was so helpful and nice. She helped us with so much and made sure we were happy. Troy also helped so much during the night. From making us feel like royalty to making us feel special by liking our decorations and ideas. He was funny and easily approachable. There are many other people who helped make the night so enjoyable but it would take forever to name them all. Lastly we have to say how amazing it was to work with Nicole throughout the whole planning process. Besides being flexible and professional she was personable and extremely kind. She loved our little ideas for Halloween and was happy to make it all happen for us. When I was able to finally see the reception hall all decorated and ready for our entrance I was overwhelmed with gratefulness and happiness. It looked even better than I could've imagined. Thank you Park Avenu Club! We can't wait to visit soon!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole and the entire Park Avenue Club staff did a tremendous job putting on a beautiful wedding reception for us. The space was gorgeous, the food plentiful and delicious, and the team couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating. There were so many little details to stay on top of and Nicole handled everything with aplomb. Any bride would be lucky to have her wedding here!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Park Avenue Club is for you if you want a wonderful combination of nostalgia (main area is a beautifully restored high ceiling barn with large wooden beam trusses), excellent food, bar service and flexibility at a very competitive price. The staff is gracious, accommodating and very easy to work with. There are several venue options to work with. This was our second wedding for both and we wanted to have a ceremony tied to a cocktail party with music in a relaxed setting. Nicole and team hit it out of the park. Every guest remarked of how the day was elegant yet inviting and great fun. The wait staff were very professional and supportive without being obtrusive. We would consider here for a Corporate event. By the way, your cost goes to some great causes as this is an association with local philanthropic connections. A double win.

Profile Picture Brad, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole, Troy, Donna, and everyone else at the Park Avenue club made our wedding spectacular. Dave and I couldn't have wished for anything better. It was our dream wedding. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding at the Park Avenue Club on September 26, 2015. Troy, Nicole and the entire staff were outstanding and we could not have been more pleased with the entire evening. There is a gracious hospitality from the moment you enter the Club. All the food prepared by a remarkable chef was delicious and beyond compare. It was a magical evening from start to finish. I would highly recommend The Park Avenue Club to all wishing a beautiful, comfortable, elegant, and personable affair for any occasion they are planning.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Troy and his staff at the Park Avenue Club is simply amazing. I am a wedding planner for over 17 years and had the pleasure of working with Troy and the staff at PAC for a wedding on August 2nd and he went above and beyond his call of duty. The ceremony of my clients was at the club and it is truly picturesque and tranquil.

Profile Picture Inez, 8/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

From start to finish park avenue club helped make my wedding day unforgettable. The venue was beautiful and everything went according to plan. Nicole was AMAZING. She took care of every detail and made us feel very comfortable. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you to park avenue club. PS the food was out of this world delicious!!!!!A special thanks to Dana for being the BEST bridal attendant---she was amazing!!

Profile Picture User5367694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Park Avenue Club was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day!! We chose PAC over other venues because of the great personal service that we had read about in other reviews, and they did not disappoint! Nicole, Jeff and Troy were absolutely fabulous every step of the way. They were very responsive throughout the entire planning process and our wedding night went seamlessly because of their dedication! Nicole was always available to meet with us in the months leading up to our day and was SO helpful in assisting us with designing our day! She and Jeff made our tasting an absolute blast, a night that we and our parents will never forget. On the night of our wedding, we could not have been in better hands than with Troy and his staff - Troy felt like an old friend and was such a pleasure to work with! We've received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful and unique the venue was, and how outstanding their food was!! We would highly recommend PAC over and over again!!

- Katie and Steve