Park Ave Weddings Reviews

35 | Tucson, AZ

35 Reviews for Park Ave Weddings

Naomi Toro · Married on 06/20/2020

If you’re looking for a venue this is it!!

Everything was so beautiful, melissa helped us a lot, the owners chay and sheila are amazing.

Sent on 06/26/2020

Briana Card · Married on 02/22/2020

We loved out venue!

We had a beautiful wedding at Park Ave in Feb 2020. The staff was so flexible due to the weather they were prepped for an in-side or outside ceremony! We also had some last minuet changes and they rolled with it all! I highly recommend the the venue, vendors and atmosphere of this historical Tucson area!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Warrick · Married on 11/10/2019

A Diamond in the Rough

Sheila was was very warm, inviting & personable. She accommodated my narrow time frame and was patient with all my questions. The venue is really nice with both indoor and outdoor options. I look forward to having my wedding there and working with Sheila.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 10/08/2017

This place is great! The venue is beautiful... Kelly was very quick to answer any questions we had prior to the wedding and everything turned out amazing.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Tarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the way Kelly helped me through the entire process. Any conflicts that I ran into during my wedding planning process, were never an issue when I brought them to her attention. She always responded quickly to any questions I had, via email, text or phone call. The venue is BEAUTIFUL. My guests can't stop talking about how much they loved the place.

Sent on 09/13/2017

liz · Married on 04/07/2017

Park Ave was the perfect place for our wedding! There is a lot of character throughout the entire venue and it transformed at night with the lighting and candles. Park Ave is very spacious - we had approximately 140 guests who had plenty of room to eat, dance and break off into smaller groups during the reception. Kelly was wonderful day of, she was always 2 steps ahead on what we needed to do next. The day was truly flawless. We loved Che the DJ, he had people dancing all night. We received many compliments on the food and venue. We really couldn't be more happy with our choice - would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Gina · Married on 03/17/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect! We wanted a casual, rustic event and Park Avenue delivered! Our guests were so impressed and couldn't say enough about how amazing and comfortable the venue was. Working with Kelly and everyone on her staff made me feel like I never had a thing to stress over! They were always quick to respond to questions, extremely professional, but more importantly, very friendly and accomodating. Our wedding was everything I imagined and more thanks to the amazing venue and wonderful people at Park Avenue Weddings!!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I are so grateful for having found this gem! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and the venue fit perfectly with our vision and personality! This place has so much character to it already that you really don't néed any fancy decor. Kellys and her team were all amazing to work with! She answered ALL my countless questions, and was super flexible with some ideas we had in mind for our wedding. I cannot express how thankful we are that the Park Avenue team worked hard and diligently to make our day run smoothly! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Anna · Married on 12/10/2016

I cannot stress how unbelievably wonderful this venue was! They make the whole process so easy, very quick to respond to questions, very accommodating. The venue itself is a work of art! I will recommend it to all my friends and family!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelly and all of her staff made our wedding day such an amazing time! Kelly's attention to detail and knowledge of weddings made this event less stressful and knowing we had Kelly took many of the worries out of wedding planning. Our onsite coordinator the day of the wedding was onsite for 12 hours and was amazing in the set up and catering of the needs of both the bride and groom. Our decorator forgot the cake flowers and the onsite staff was prepared to go the nearest florist to fix this issue (Onsite coordinator took care of it in house and came through with cake flowers). Park Avenue is such an amazing venue mixing both rustic and modern into the most perfect combination that kept our guest happy and dancing all night! We have received nothing but compliments on the food and overall atmosphere of this place. Kelly was more than patient with us and was always timely picking up the phone, returning phone calls and answering emails. The DJ was amazing and kept the party going and moving with wonderful flow. Bartender was amazing and served drinks very well! The photo booth was a huge hit and everyone had such a fun time. To sum up everything you can expect Kelly and her staff to always be there and to deliver 100% of what they promise. The whole group is a well oiled machine that will take away many of the stresses that a wedding will bring. We cannot thank her enough for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelly was great to work with! She knows how weddings run and makes sure every aspect is taken care of. We got so many complements about how nice the venue was, and that its was refreshing and so much character just on its own.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2016

The reception space was absolutely gorgeous. My guests loved everything about the venue and were in awe at how beautiful and different it was. To get married in the back of a train was SO fun and SO different. It was absolutely amazing. Almost all of the vendors were FANTASTIC. The food was amazing. The DJ was fabulous. The coordinator was on top of everything. I was not fond of the florist/decor vendor. I've since heard that she has privatized, but she was not my favorite to work with. She was difficult to communicate with, and in my opinion, not very clear on what her services were/how much they cost. I will be honest and say that she totally came through and provided the most amazing flower arrangements I had ever seen, however the stress of working with her the entire time wasn't really worth the beautiful floral. Up until the flowers arrived, I questioned if they would even be there. Other than the florist that the venue closely works with, everything was amazing and I would recommend this location to anyone looking for something different and unique for their big day!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Ginny · Married on 02/07/2016

This venue is beautiful! They made my day stress free and enjoyable. Food was great and all my guest had a great time. I would recommend this place to any one!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 11/20/2015

This place is so beautiful and unique. My husband and I had our wedding here in November 2015 and everything went perfectly. The staff are super attentive and great to work with. All of the guests loved the decor and food, also the DJ was great and kept people dancing on the dance floor. Their prices are great and well worth the quality of service.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Brianna · Married on 03/28/2015

We were looking for a place that our friends and family could party and have a great time. Park Ave didn't fail to deliver. Kelly and her staff ran the reception seamlessly. My husband and I didn't have to worry over anything and our guests had a great time. Not to mention it was all reasonably priced especially when compared to other places we had looked at. It was also nice how we could alter our package if we desired (pick our own baker, photographer, etc.). Great experience!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Peggy · Married on 01/24/2015

Everything was perfect! Park Ave staff were very professional and easy to work with! They made my daughter's wedding the event she always wanted. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great reception. We had 140 guests and it we had room for more. The reception area, tables and dance floor were big enough and everyone was comfortable while eating & dancing. The food was great. We had nothing but compliments. There is a nice bar and outdoor area too. Honestly, we could not be happier!

Sent on 02/01/2015

The Staff at Park Ave were such a delight to work with. I came to them in distress after our venue canceled our date, and they saved the day. We appreciated their efforts and they were such a big part in making our Wedding Day special.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2015

My daughter recently had her wedding reception at Park Ave and it turned out wonderful. We can say enough about Kelly and how wonderful she treated us. The venue was absolutely beautiful and our guests loved it. The bridesmaids were in love with the bridesmaid's room and the groomsmen's room was a huge hit. We were asked all night how we found such a wonderful place for our reception. My daughter is simple, so we didn't have to decorate to much more than the already fabulous decorations. We don't drink alcohol, so we used the bar as a flavored lemonade bar where quests were allowed to add flavors to their lemonade. We did use there DJ and he was just perfect. He did everything that we asked him to do and we would use him again if the need arises. It is such a great venue for pictures and we now have wonderful memories forever. It was a fabulous night and there wasn't anything that we would have done differently. Simply perfect!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Make-A-Wish Arizona rented this venue to accommodate a Sweet Sixteen party for a Southern Arizona wish child. Our wish child wanted a beautiful venue for her special wish day and Park Ave did not disappoint! Our contact person, owner Kelly, was responsive and helpful. The "bridal prep" room is spacious and comfortable and was perfect for our wish child to get her hair and makeup done and rest before her party. The groom's lounge is even cooler, not that we had use for it! The venue is truly breathtaking and all the staff were great. We are so appreciative of everything Park Ave did to help Make-A-Wish grant this wish, and anyone would be lucky to work with these wonderful people.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Erica · Married on 11/08/2014

If this review finds any bride please let me the first to tell you, Park Ave will not let you down! My wedding day was amazing thanks to Park Ave and the Staff!! From the very beginning they made me feel so comfortable and had the best customer service. They provided me with answers and solutions and made my wedding planning stress free! The venue was not done when I booked it but Kelly and i were on the same wave length and I totally saw her vision and it came to life beautifully!! I couldn't be happier with the end result it was exactly what I had envisioned! If you are looking for something unique and not like everything else this is your venue! the food was phenomenal, the service was amazing and the staff made everything run so smooth! The provided me with a list of vendors that they worked with which made my life so much easier! My Photographer Che (Wilson&Henry) I could not say enough good things about him and his staff!! Took every photo that I wanted and then some! they made sure to capture all the best moments!! My decorator Theresa was amazing and did everything I wanted and expected. The Bartending service (Shelia & her staff) Great job handling all the guest and teir needs!! Even saved me a drink when my favorite drink ran out! These people aren't just looking for Business they wanted and understand what it takes to make your day special and yours, That's what I loved the most about, they didn't make me regret not a single thing on my day everything was covered! Even when my day was over and done, I had to meet Kelly and I told her I didn't get the Meatballs I had been craving since or tasting, she made sure to have a plate waiting for me!! This place will always hold a place in my heart! I've already recommended this to 3 brides! Kelly and her team really know how to go above and beyond!! Thank you thank you everyone at Park Ave!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Dear Kelly, Robin, Sheila, Theresa,Genevieve, and Che & all Park Ave Staff,

I hope you all get the proper thanks and appreciation for the many events you put on.
    Adaline and Ty's wedding could not have been more perfect, and we are so thankful for the caring and thoughtful efforts you all put forth. It all exceeded our expectations, in every way. The flowers were sight unseen until the day of the ceremony, and my daughter was thrilled beyond words. Robin was so patient with us and completely took any stress out of the day. Everyone had a fabulous time.
    So we just wanted to pass on the happy thoughts and many many thanks to ALL of you!
    Jennifer and Ray

Sent on 12/24/2014

Diana · Married on 10/18/2014

We rented the venue for our 20th class reunion and it turned out amazing. Kelly the owner was great to work with and was always available to answer any and all questions. The venue itself is beautiful with that old rustic feel and charm. All the staff was very nice and accommodating to our needs. The place doesn't require too much decorating so that can be a plus to those on a budget. The food was great and the Dj played great music!! I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking to have a wedding, reunion, anniversary, birthday or any type of celebratory function.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Carlos · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelly and her staff were very customer service oriented. I had some last minute additions and requests and they were very accommodating and understanding. I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Gerry · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelly at Park Ave Weddings was awesome! She went above and beyond what I feel a normal business owner would do. She helped make what would have been a disaster into an evening full of fun memories. She worked with us from day one one to plan an event that was a success. If you want someone who will be with you every step of the way and help make your event one people will never forget call Kelly and let her guide you.

Sent on 11/21/2014