Parisi Events and Productions Reviews

53 | Delray Beach, FL

53 Reviews for Parisi Events and Productions

Matt Wolff · Getting married on 05/02/2022

If you want a party, hire Parisi!

From the start, Rob was very generous with his time. They make it easy to guide them to what you like/want with their app. Kim was very easy to work with and both her and Rob were very responsive. At the event, Rob kept the party going with great music. He always made sure that we had what we needed. I would definitely have them back for another party. Give them a call for your next event!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Rachel DiCarlo · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Just what we wanted!!

We used a great program to choose all our favorite songs for each part of the evening, and DJ Adam used his expertise to fill in the blanks! He was extremely receptive to our requests. We told Kimberly we wanted everyone on the dance floor all night, and the DJ delivered! Adam checked on us during the party to make sure everything was going well, he also would let us know before he made announcements for the speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. We appreciated his professionalism and passion, and would definitely recommend Parisi Events!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Illobre · Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible services!

Parisi Events provided amazing entertainment at our wedding with their dj and photo booth services. Our wedding guests loved the music played by Dave and were dancing the whole night. Our guests also loved our photo booth and took a bunch of photos. Thank you Parisi Events for being a big part of the best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Hoffman

Hoffman Chiropractic · Married on 07/19/2020

The best DJ Company!!!!

Look no further with any other company. Robert is so organized and is like a surgeon when it comes to weddings. He has it down like no other. The company uses an app to create music selection and they nailed our genre. Dj Dave was our dj and completely rocked the night. A wedding most important aspect is venue, food and MUSIC. Perfection!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Kalina McDaniel · Married on 05/02/2020

A Must for your Wedding!

I highly recommend having Parisi events work your next wedding or event! From the moment we got into contact with Parisi Events, Rob was extremely helpful in guiding us in all that the company offers and it was such a simple process! Everything is done online making it very easy to get started! Once you get setup, you get this awesome app that you get to pick all your songs and it stays organized by category even giving recommendations! Dance music, dinner music, bridal party entrance, Brides entrance song, and you can even create your own category if needed! You can also invite others to the app to help with picking out songs, making it fun to get the bridal party involved! We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Rob was so understanding and made sure we were taken care of! He was very responsive and asked if we needed any help with music selections for throughout the day. We also got a Photo Booth through Parisi events, and let me tell you it is a must! The quality was amazing and it kept our guests entertained and they left with lifetimes memories! The professionalism with Rob was outstanding and everything ran so smoothly! All our music was spot on and everyone had such an amazing time on the dance floor! Again, I highly recommend having Parisi events at your wedding as you are guaranteed the best in the business!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2020

Best DJ to keep your guests on the dance floor!

Rob, Kim, and the rest of the Parisi Events team are absolutely amazing! Rob is a very talented DJ and he kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we were hoping for! We had a blend of music tastes between all of our guests and Rob did an amazing job keeping everyone happy, while still keeping the party going. He even made sure to download some very specific Polish songs I requested. I was very impressed! We also hired Parisi Events to set up a photo booth for our guests. The photo booth setup was very cute, classy, and simple. Rob and Kim worked with me to make sure our photo booth background design was exactly how I wanted it. They created a personal design just for our wedding. Lastly, right before the wedding, Rob and I had a call to discuss all the details. He was open and receptive to a last minute raffle giveaway my husband wanted to have during the reception, with the DJ announcing the raffle winner. He made it so much fun! We would highly recommend Parisi Events to any bride and groom looking for an amazing DJ, with all sorts of additional services (i.e. lighting, musicians, and photobooth). We are so glad that we went with Parisi Events because they truly turned our wedding into the party we wanted.

Sent on 04/29/2020

Kayte Poff · Married on 03/07/2020

so personable and fun

We rented out photo booth from Rob with Parisi. He was so great at customizing out photo strips and the attendant was so personable and fun with our guests!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Gail · Married on 02/21/2020

Fantastic vendor to work with!

Kimberly at Parisi was professional and always quick to respond to any and all of our questions — something so greatly appreciated when planning your wedding. She never left us wondering or guessing. And we loved their online tool to select songs and enter the logistics of our wedding. DJ Dave played all our picks, while also mixing in the perfect tunes to compliment. He completely got our vibe. Our guests loved him too, it made us so happy that everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We didn’t want the night to end!!! Parisi played a big part in making it the best night of our lives! No hesitation in recommending them. And will hopefully have another occasion to use them in the future.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Arielle · Married on 11/08/2019

Rob and his company are the best!

Rob is the best!!! Our music was on point, the ease of picking our songs and the entire process was simple, and Rob is the nicest! Everyone at the wedding loved the music and his mixes. We danced all night outdoors in insane heat because the music was so good. He was great with the crowd and also the violinist he chose for us was fantastic for our ceremony. Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding something to be remembered! Hire Parisi Events!! You won’t be disappointed ever.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Shannon R · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!!!

I definitely recommend Parisi Events! They did such a great job during the whole event from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour to the reception, everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect, peace of mind, organized

Rob was the most professional, calm and organized vendor I dealt with. He provided us with the best night of our lives. I had peace of mind and total trust in him throughout the entire process and he did not disappoint. He took the ambiance of the evening and my vision and made it reality through the music. He takes time to know what you want and makes sure to execute. Parisi events is the best DJ hands down!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Erica

Erica Beckerman Szymanski · Married on 05/02/2019

Reception Music was on point

Parisi was recommended by our Venue as a preferred vendor and now we know why. They were terrific. They made the whole process very easy, which if you have never planned a wedding before is the best thing a vendor can do! Their pricing is very competitive as well. We met with our DJ months in advance and he understood exactly what we wanted for our reception. Parisi provides an online planner and song list with suggestions of popular wedding music to assist in choosing your songs. This was super helpful and made planning seamless. We had a quick call before the wedding to review the planner. Adam, our DJ, did an awesome job at our wedding and really did everything we asked for. My Husband and I would definitely recommend Parisi for your special event! We are sure you will be as happy as we were.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Julie · Married on 03/22/2019

Above and beyond!!!

Rob was absolutely incredible!! For my husband and I, music was such an important part of our wedding and we are so happy we went with Parisi events. Rob went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly that day and was VERY professional. The hotel staff even approached me to ask where we found our DJ because they were so impressed. We had a small intimate wedding with about 40 people and he had everyone on their feet the entire evening! Vendors are so important and i'm so happy we went with Rob... you should too!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Wald · Married on 02/24/2019

Rob parisi highly recommended!

Rob was absolutely amazing!!!! The music for our wedding was perfect--he knows just how to read a crowd and ensured that all of our friends and family were dancing ALL night!!! He also went above and beyond for us in ensuring that our wedding was perfect. He is incredibly kind and professional as well--we loved working with him and with his staff and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Cady · Married on 01/19/2019

Jamason/Bond Wedding

You don't realize how much the DJ really does on your wedding day and the prep work involved to get the right parts of the songs, timing, music at different locations for the ceremony and reception, introducing your bridal party, keeping everyone dancing and more. We were so happy we went with Parisi Events our night turned out amazing and I owe a huge part of that to them. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Miriam · Married on 11/18/2018

Fantastic DJ! And fun mirror photobooth!

We would highly recommend Parisi Events. Our wedding DJ was Adam, who is the nicest guy, and he was awesome! He played the music we asked for, kept everyone dancing and contributed to a great event. We spent a fair amount on the playlist application they provided and we highly recommend doing that.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Maria · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing service & great customer service!

Parisi Events was one of the best decisions we made towards our special day! They were extremely responsive, helpful and professional! We held our ceremony and reception at The Addison and since they are extremely familiar with the venue they knew exactly how to work their magic! We hired their DJ services along with their photo booth and lighting. Thank you Kimberly and Dave!
    Mr. and Mrs. Afraimian

Sent on 10/27/2018

jan · Married on 07/28/2018

Our daughter was married in Vero Beach in July 2018 and we used the services of Parisi Events.
    They provided a String Quartet and the music was beautiful. We chose exactly the pieces we desired,
    they took care of all set-up and sound. It was perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Anhnhi · Married on 05/20/2018

Rob at Parisi Events was incredible!!! He came all the way from South Florida to Estes Park, Colorado to DJ our wedding. I left Rob some pretty detailed instructions on mixes I wanted for our reception entrance and first dances and he nailed every single personalized mixed. We wanted to keep our wedding very true to “us” as a couple and the music had a big role - Rob absolutely nailed it. I had multiple people come up to me and ask where I found him!! He is very communicative and responsive. He helped me deal with and find a different DJ equipment rental company when our first one sketched out on us (two weeks out). The music and lighting for the night was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t be more happy with his services. THANK YOU ROB AND PARISI EVENTS!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 04/28/2018

So much fun!!

The dance floor was packed the whole reception, just as we wanted it to be! The whole process was easy! Having a fun (and super nice) DJ really makes or breaks a reception/ party!! We were very happy and couldn’t have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Emma · Married on 04/21/2018

I was married at the Lakeside Ranches in Inverness Florida and I hired on my local DJ Rob Risi who owns Parisi events and productions to put on my wedding reception. I only wanted best and I also wanted to make sure I had the best for my 3 Hour Dr. north out of town. Rob was beyond helpful with his staff and crew to get me the best songs & playlist available. He also helped me coordinate my whole wedding reception and ceremony throughout the day. Everything went smoothly, every song that was requested was played, and everybody absolutely loved how involved he was with our wedding! If you are planning on having a wedding in the South Florida area this is the only company I would recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Nothing short of amazing. Rob went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly at our wedding (even showed us how to cut the cake). He had to deal with mosquitoes, rain and a lot of last minute changes and he didn't skip a beat. I highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Rob was amazing! He truly made our wedding fantastic. We were caught with some last minute unexpected weather and Rob didn't skip a beat with making the night flow smoothly. The quality was great and Rob along with his assistant Kim, made the pre-planning fun and easy! I highly recommend Parisi Events to anyone looking for the best DJ around.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Anthony · Married on 02/22/2018

If you want you're expectations blown away you're going to want Parisi. Huge Shout out because they helped us every step of the way for our wedding day. We were more than nervous about finding the right DJ for our wedding guests. One who could feel the crowd at any moment and cater to an older and younger generation at the same time. To our delight our wedding planner Bettina saved the day :)... we received, in my opinion, one of the best DJ performances one could hope for in their wedding. South Florida is privileged to have Parisi bless the speakers at any event!

Cheers!

Lindsay & Anthony Emerson

Sent on 03/14/2018

Jenna · Married on 01/13/2018

Rob came highly recommended to us for our wedding and we are so glad that we went with him and Parisi Events and Productions! The music was great and he really got the crowd involved without being overbearing. The guests raved about the music! They were also very good at communicating with us about everything. Kimberly was fantastic to work with and very responsive. We could not be happier with our choice and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ and great company!

Sent on 01/20/2018