Paris Scott Photography Reviews

13 | Winter Haven, FL

13 Reviews for Paris Scott Photography

• Lizzie

Lizzie W. · Married on 03/07/2021

Awesome photographer and person!

Paris is an amazing photographer, and so great to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. She works hard and is so kind. She even got there early to get an idea of where to take pictures and what kind of pictures would look best. She was also super helpful with all the background stuff like outfits and details.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Alexa E. · Married on 01/23/2021

Best Wedding Photographer

Absolutely loved having Paris as my photographer. she was amazing every way. from our engagement shoot to our wedding day she made everything so easy and fun. she made us both feel so comfortable and got use to work that emotion in from of the camera. she was also able to capture all the amazing moment of the wedding that i was not able to see and experience because i was the bride and i walk down last. we absolutely loved having Paris and would recommend her to all my brides who love a warm and vintage vibe for your photos

Sent on 03/16/2021

Alisha B. · Married on 12/31/2020

Elopement photography

We wanted a small intimate wedding, just the two of us and our photographer. Paris is a local photographer whom we've followed her work for a long time. When the time came for our engagement photos and elopement we KNEW it had to be her. Her style is unique, sophisticated and modern all in one. Paris traveled out of state to the great Smoky Mountains in TN, from start to finish the planning and preparation was as smooth as could be. She went above and beyond by doing research of the area, best time of day for lighting etc.. we're so happy with the effort, time, planning, and QUALITY of the photos she got. 10/10 I would recommend her for wedding photography but even more so if you're planning an adventurous elopement!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Kelli

Kelli Y. · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect Photographer!

If you are on the fence about booking Paris, just do it! She is extremely professional, friendly, quick with communicating and provides beautiful photos! From our first email communications I knew she was a great fit. I don’t like my picture taken but Paris made me feel so comfortable. We had to make many changes to our engagement shoot because of the pandemic but she was never frustrated or unwilling to accommodate us. Paris felt more like a friend during the whole wedding process than a person we hired to be there. She is so friendly and caring that I’d hangout with her anytime!! Our wedding party commented several times on how professional and friendly she is. Our sneak peak album was ready within 48 hours of our wedding which was faster than I expected and the photos are beautiful. We will be booking Paris for any future photos we need and you should too!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/12/2020

Paris Scott Photography - Rodriguez Wedding 2020

We highly recommend Paris Scott Photography! We hired Paris for our Engagement shoot and Wedding day and she went above and beyond for us. We are so grateful for her patience, attention to all the details, keeping us on track with the schedule of the day, and support throughout the entire process.

For our Engagement shoot, she aided us in choosing outfits for the day, the location, and timing for the best lighting. Although there was a bump in the road with the location that day, she solved it and was flexible in finding a new location with ease which helped us know that she was the photographer for us and could handle anything that might happen on our wedding day. She worked with us to make sure we felt comfortable with her and the camera and delivered the most gorgeous photos that made us so excited for our big day to be captured by Paris.

We were set to have our wedding take place in the Summer 2020 which was then postponed to Fall 2020 due to the pandemic. Paris was there every step of the way. She gave advice on day of scheduling, lighting differences due to the change in time of year, offered recommendations for vendor changes, and made sure we were taken care of and our minds were at ease leading up to our wedding day. Not only did she work with us to reschedule, but she went the extra mile to design a Change the Date Card and new Invitation for our new date with her graphic design skills. We can’t thank her enough for being there and supporting us through this stressful time.

She definitely is extremely knowledgeable in her craft and captured our day and every detail so perfectly. She was superb in interacting with guests, vendors, and us as the bride and groom to make sure everything flowed smoothly. She was extremely professional and our family, bridal parties, and friends loved interacting with them and seeing the photos capturing all of the fun we had! We will truly cherish the photos she and her second Kasey captured of our wedding day forever. We can't thank them enough for everything and would highly recommend Paris and her team as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Alex

Alex S. · Married on 05/23/2020

Soooooo good

Just to be completely honest, my fiancé and I at the time were not sure about Paris. She was newer to the industry and being videographers ourselves, we were super picky! She came in at a lower price point than we expected as well. But nonetheless we have her a shot and she IS AMAZING. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and Paris was so creative. Made us feel confident and comfortable. I even kissed my man on camera which is something I thought I’d never do. Hire her!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole D. · Married on 03/14/2020

Highly Recommend Paris Scott!!

My venue was Saxon Manor in Brooksville, Fl. My photographer is Paris Scott. She was amazing on our wedding day! She didn't care what she had to do to get that perfect shot, she was doing it! She was everywhere during our reception. I have only seen the sneak peek so far, so I can't wait to see them all. She is truly talented and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Paris Scott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I love that you noticed that I did whatever I could to get the perfect shot because I am big on making sure I can get the best shot no matter what because I want my couples to have the best photos that they possibly can have! I can't wait to give you and Greg both your wedding photos! I truly loved working with you two and getting the chance to meet you both, you both are such a fun couple and I wish you both many many happy years together!
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 09/11/2019

Kind, Personal, and ON POINT.

There aren't enough words for all the wonderful things about Paris Scott and her photography. First, she's amazingly kind. From the first moment I reached out to her online she was responsive, patient, and welcoming. She helped me to set up a payment plan so the financial stress was lower than to pay a lump sum (though she's good with that too if you prefer), and she stayed in contact with me throughout the planning process. She has surveys to fill out so she has all the information she needs with little to no stress to you, and makes sure to get all your family info for family portraits ahead of time so the process is smooth and seamless.

A month or two before the wedding my husband and I met with Paris at our venue to talk about what our vision was and anything that we really wanted. Meeting Paris was wonderful! As I said, we already knew she was kind, but truly, she's wonderful! She's so personable and understanding. She knows her field but is also always looking for new experiences and to expand her knowledge within it.

On the day of the wedding, again, Paris was great. She was patient, kind, and my entire family LOVED her. My dad just commented to me after looking through our photos how he hadn't even noticed her during the ceremony, yet the photos were from ALL angles and beautifully captured! Everyone commented how kind she was during our family portraits as well. That made me smile as I already knew I'd made the right choice in who to hire. Paris's work reflects just how much time and energy she puts into everything she does.

Overall, hands down an amazing photographer and an amazing person. I didn't just get beautiful photos from Paris, I also got a friend (an amazingly talented friend).

Sent on 12/23/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Priceless experience forever memories

Extremely talented photographer makes you feel very comfortable during your session! Down to earth

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina A. · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful quality

Paris does her best to accommodate all requests, editing wise as well as photo scenes. She is kind and helpful with any questions asked. She responds quickly and turn around time is so timely! I didn’t have to wait weeks for my engagement photos and that means the world to an anticipating bride! lol

Sent on 01/23/2019

Robin R. · Married on 03/23/2019

The best!!

Paris is amazing! She did our engagement pictures and more recently photographed our wedding. Paris makes us feel so comfortable while taking photos. You can tell when she really likes a photo because you can see her excitement, which is a lot! The pictures are amazing, we love her style so much. She captured our wedding day perfectly, looking at the photos is just like reliving our wedding day. We recommended Paris to anyone!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Lindsey E. · Married on 02/15/2019

Wedding Pictures

Paris did such an amazing job on our wedding photos!! She showed up early to spot out some good photography spots and snuck in some getting ready pictures. She made me feel comfortable with it being my first professional photography experience! The pictures turned out great, I received more than I thought I would, and they were done within the time frame she said they would be done. We also got sneak peak photos a couple days after the wedding! I would 110% recommend her in any photography service needed! Thank you, Paris!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Chelsea M. · Married on 01/22/2019

Great person to work with whether you are a client or a professional

Paris and I worked a photo shoot together and I must say she is such a pleasure to work with! She has a great personality and is very professional!! She also takes amazing photos! I loved working with her and so will you! Book her for your next photo shoot!💖

Sent on 01/22/2019