Paris Caterers Reviews

Paris Caterers 5
  • Linda

Linda Walters · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

The attentiveness of the staff and quality of food and service is top notch. Definitely recommend the venue ( just not the photographer that shares the same address)

Sent on 11/08/2018

Doug · Married on 10/06/2018

They were a great host. Everything was reasonable, & the staff was friendly, courteous, & helpful.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Everyone at Paris was there to help us every step of the way. They have many different packages for all budgets and they do everything they can to help make your wedding amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2018

Paris Caterers gave me a Beautiful Reception

People are still raving about my wedding 6 months later talking about how they danced the entire time, the food was amazing, and the room was beautiful.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Paris Caterers's reply:

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and kind words Brooke! We really appreciate it, and are glad we were able to make your day a memorable one!

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

The staff and services were absolutely amazing! They made our day run so smooth and stress free. We could not have found a better venue that was as affordable and awesome as Paris!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Paris Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Congratulations again!

Shannan · Married on 03/30/2018

The staff is super helpful and extremely friendly.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tamika · Married on 03/18/2018

Thank you Paris Caterers for such an amazing day. Everything about our wedding was beautiful. From the first time going there we know this was where we wanted to get married. We put a deposit down the same day.They were so accommodating with all of our needs. All of the food was outstanding. The open bar was outstanding also. Our guest are still saying that our wedding was one of the best weddings ever. I can’t thank Nicole, ladies and Diane enough for all of the dedication that they gave to us from day one up until the entire day of the wedding. You guys rock. Dance party Djs, all I can say is Omg. The dance floor was filled the entire night. Ash the photographer captured everything and more. It was such an amazing day and we both loved every moment. Thank you for making our special day something we will cherish forever.
    Mr. And Mrs. Patterson

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

The food was delicious and plentiful, and the staff really went above and beyond our expectations to make our event a perfect one. Everyone that we worked with at Paris Caterers was so friendly and accommodating. They even offered to set up our custom decorations and centerpieces for us so that we did not have to arrange them ourselves. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2017

They were absolutely wonderful!! Everything was so perfect. They exceeded all of our expectations!!! Diane was such a pleasure to work with and so was Keith. Katie was on top of everything the whole night. The food was phenomenal the dance floor was never empty and neither were our drinks. Everything was top notch!!!! Love love love Paris Caterers!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

We had our wedding here and all in all was a great experience.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Erin · Married on 05/07/2017

Paris Caterers were so patient and helpful as wedding stress became more and more apparent. They were very attentive and helped me in everyway they could. If i missed something or was unsure they were patient and helped me work through it. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/29/2017

I had the best wedding and best day of my life ! My friends and family still talk about how beautiful and how it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Thank you Paris for making the best day of my life unforgettable! I recommend your venue all the time! :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

My husband and I just were married here on Friday, October 23rd. Everyone who attended said what an amazing time they had. The staff made everything more special than we could have ever imagined. We could not have made it through the day without Diane. She really went above and beyond for our bridal party, our guests and for us. She payed attention to every detail that we requested and made our dreams come true. Keith was definitely the best DJ that we have ever come across. He had all of our guests involved in the fun at the reception. He was wonderful at getting everyone on the dance floor! We wish we could get married over and over again at Paris Caterers. We truly were blown away by how well we were taken care of. We thank Diane, Keith and the entire Paris staff who helped us along this journey. You all rock!

?? Fred and Jamie Trotz

Sent on 10/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

Paris Caterers has been nothing but amazing since the day we started planning our wedding! The food and service is top notch and the staff is professional, caring and willing to work with you to make your event everything you imagined. We booked our wedding with Paris in April of 2014 after looking at numerous venues and Paris offers the best package for the best price hands down. We actually cancelled 2 appointments to meet with vendors after we met with Paris because we knew it was everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Mark · Married on 08/08/2015

The whole staff at Paris was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is searching for a place to get married to check out Paris Caterers - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Erin · Married on 07/11/2015

Paris Caterers did an AMAZING job for my wedding. I booked through the previous owners of the venue, Venice Plaza, before it was arranged that they were changing hands. Any bride would be nervous, but Paris kept everything the same for my day and made so many updates to the venue that it looked 100 times better than when I booked from previous owners. They keep up to date with what brides want and catered to us every step of the way. They set up our centerpieces that we bought (even though they have their own you can use), brought our drink order right away when we arrived and refilled all night. They did the same with our parents, and we didn't have to even go to the bar at all. Everything was packed up for us to pick up the next day, including our top tier of the cake, which I forgot to even discuss beforehand! The food was great, the people were awesome and everything was reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend Paris Caterers!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Briana · Married on 06/26/2015

This place is wonderful, beautiful, the staff are very helpful and also provide ideas. I just loved it

Sent on 10/26/2015

Mike · Married on 06/20/2015

Beautiful building and amazing staff!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Megan · Married on 06/20/2015

Great service and beautiful venue.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Janelle · Married on 06/13/2015

I got married June 13, 2015 at Paris Caterers. My husband and I were blow away from the beginning with all they had to offer. We booked shortly after our first appointment and were very excited to start planning the rest! We chose to also sign their DJ services, Photography, and up lighting for our wedding. Nicole and the rest of their staff were very helpful preparing our big day. I was stress free the morning of my wedding knowing everything was taken care of and in great hands! Our guest still compliment us on our wedding and how beautiful our venue was. I would recommend having your wedding at Paris Caterers if you want the perfect wedding you always dreamed of and for a great price!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2015

We couldn't have been happier on our wedding day thanks to Paris Caterers and their amazing staff who helped make our day truly special. Paris ensured every detail of our day was exactly as we wanted which made our whole planning process a lot easier. They offered various packages and services and really worked to accommodate all of our requests. The waitstaff and bartenders were so friendly and attentive; they really went out of their way to please us and all of our guests. The food was delicious! Our guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed the buffet. Dance Party DJs also did an amazing job - they really interacted with the crowd and the dance floor was never empty. Paris also offers a Photobooth service which we choose - it was a major hit! Our guests really enjoyed taking pictures with the props and writing messages in the photobooth scrapbook. It was great to see how much fun everyone had and we now have the scrapbook for a keepsake.
    You can definitely see the pride the owners and the staff have at Paris Caterers; they made our day truly unforgettable. We will definitely be using Paris Caterers for other occasions in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Ashley · event on 10/17/2014

Paris was amazing! The food was delicious and the venue itself is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

I was so pleased with my daughters wedding here at Palace Caterers. The place is beautiful., the food was delicious, the DJ was excellent and they were so nice to deal with. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Corinne · Married on 03/29/2014

I seriously could not have been happier with my venue. Delicious food, wonderful DJ, and beautiful place. My guests loved it.

Sent on 04/08/2014