Parie Designs Reviews

10 | Amarillo, TX

10 Reviews for Parie Designs

10 Parie Designs Reviews

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2017

WOW!! No words can adequately describe my daughter's wedding experience...Parie and her awesome team made it all happen!!! It was a wonderful process - from the beginning planning stages to the last toss of bird seed! Parie and her team have an outstanding reputation in our area and they work hard to earn it! The little extra things they do make them the best...the wedding party, the families and the guests all feel special and the floral designs are beautiful!!! I would recommend Parie Designs to everyone!!!

Kaki · Married on 11/07/2015

Parie Designs is always fresh and innovative. They have a unique style far above their competitors.

Parie and her team were amazing! She was always willing to listen to my ideas and make them become reality! The day of the wedding was smooth and perfect! I didn't worry for one second because I knew Parie and her team had it under control! We would not have been able to have such an amazing day without her!

Carol · Married on 10/24/2015

Parie was great to work with. She made sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Every idea my daughter had Parie made happen, plus Parie is so creative her ideas made the wedding one of a kind . The day of the wedding I knew Parie had everything under control and I got to enjoy the wedding as much as our guests . Parie and her people were on top of everything and it worked like magic. The most telling quote of how the day went was from the bride who said "Let's do this day again!" It was perfect !

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing amazing amazing!!! Using Parie for my flowers, decor and day of planning was one of the best choices I made for our wedding! Parie has a rare talent for being able to produce everything you're picturing your wedding to be, and more! Her and her team are beyond wonderful, they made my day absolutely stress free!

Aimm · Married on 05/23/2015

Amazing wedding planner, I couldn't have planned a more superb wedding for myself!! Knowledgable and creative! Parie Deaigns planned my dream wedding

David · Married on 11/29/2014

Perfect style, service, and professionalism. Without doubt, Parie is the premier florist and event planner here... Maybe anywhere...because she is an expert who cares about the details. Details... I thought there were a dozen, turns out there's a million of them... design details, planning details, budget details!!! And she handles each one perfectly. And then there's human relations... Keeping the church secretary happy, stealthy deflating of the mother in law, and keeping our bratty crew in line at the rehearsal... And not one person was injured or put off in the least. Best of all, she kept us on budget and well informed from the start. I know she saved us from making some costly mistakes. We even saved money in areas I wasn't expecting. I just never felt we were being taken, never felt the budget was full of gotchas. Budget talks just seemed about right every step of the way, and in the end, about what we expected it to be. And yes, it was a lot of money for us, but always felt it was well spent and well planned for. Thank you, Parie!

• User3202580 · 2+ years ago

Parie is the BEST! She takes all of your worries away. She manages to take your scatter brained ideas and turn them into something better than you even imagined! She is so easy to work with and is truly there FOR YOU. I would recommend her to everyone! She takes all the stress out of wedding planning. She was there every second during the reception making sure things were perfect for my husband and I. Parie was by far the best decision through the whole wedding planning process! My only downfall is that I have NOT received pictures of Paries beautiful wedding and reception decorations from Chriselda Photography and it has been nearly 7 months. I cannot wait to look back at pictures of all the amazing work Parie does!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2012

Parie is amazing at what she does! I came in with fragments of ideas for my wedding and she turned it into something wonderful and beautiful! Parie knows what she is doing. Going with Parie Designs was our big splurge but she was worth every penny! She really does care and wants to make your day special! I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Great to work with and made my vision come alive. No isn't in their vocabulary!