Pariba Productions Reviews

18 Reviews for Pariba Productions

• Melissa

Melissa J. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

So much fun!

So much fun and great energy! 75% of our guests stayed on the dance floor for our entire wedding! I could thank him a million times for the energy and good vibes he brought to our wedding.

My sister in law even grabbed his business card at my wedding to book him for her wedding also!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Cayla G. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Dj willie is amazing

DJ Willie is incredible. I had worked with him at a wedding as a coordinator previously and knew I needed to hire him for my wedding when the time came. He drove to Orlando for our wedding, was able to reiterate everything he said in Spanish for our guests who needed it AND made it a non-stop party all night long. He is a pleasure to work with and any couple would be lucky to have him at their wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Rachel 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Amazing dj!!!!!

Thank you so much for making our night!!!! From beginning to end you took time to make sure the day was amazing. Music was bouncing people were dancing. Couldnt have asked for a better wedding. Thankyou so much!!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jennifer P. 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing 馃幍 DJ

DJ Webo is AMAZING!!! He was the life of the party! He provides stellar services! Everyone danced @ our wedding 17 years ago, and just recently at our daughter鈥檚 15! He is top notch! He caters to every crowd! I highly recommend!!

Thank you DJ Webo for making my daughter鈥檚 dream party become a reality!!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • O

Olga 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Way more than a DJ/MC

Willie (owner of Pariba) was the DJ/MC for our wedding at Bamboo Gallery (he鈥檚 their in-house DJ) and he was incredible! We鈥檙e from NYC so dealing with vendors was basically a nightmare but Willie was a sweetheart. He went above and beyond to make our wedding special and acted not as just a DJ/MC but kept me sane throughout my entire planning process. I鈥檒l admit that I was a total Bridezilla and he was so understanding. He took every single call and answered every single email almost instantly.

We gave him a list of all the music we want and a timeline for MC services (for both ceremony and reception) which he executed perfectly. The music was great and he made sure everything went smoothly.

He worked with our vendors to coordinate everything and held our hand throughout the whole process. If I had gone with another DJ/MC I would have paid 4x as much and gotten half the value.

Our guests had a blast!
    Thank you for making our wedding magical!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Best DJ Ever!

He is the best dj ever! I recommend him and plan to use him for all my upcoming events. He is very professional and his personality, charisma, and high energy shows every time he gets on the mic. He plays all the songs you request and goes above and beyond to make your event special and memorable!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie 路 Married on 03/25/2018

Wonderful DJ!!

Wilson was wonderful!!! He was so much more than just a DJ. He was very helpful in creating a timeline of events and made sure we followed it, but still was flexible if any last minute changes were needed. He played all the songs I wanted, but was also very aware of what the crowd was loving. I wanted Top 40 but what kept my guests on the dance floor was 90's hits, so he started breaking those out and they loved him!! His collection was huge and any special requests I had he made sure to get it before the big day. Highly recommend!!! You can tell he just really loves his job. Some DJs I feel like are there for the payout, and look like they have better things to be doing on a sat/sun. Wilson was all smiles, and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of my wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Brianna 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Willie was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding day! He helped us every step of the way and was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him for any event! He was professional, energetic, flexible, and a great MC on the dance floor. Thank you so much Willie. You're the best!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 03/02/2018

Such an amazing person. Brings amazing energy into a room and make sure his guests are pleased. Always looking out for everyone鈥檚 best interests from the ceremony to the dance floor and the venue. As a DJ I can say he knows his music. He can read the crowd have everyone on the dance floor. He will defiantly make sure you have a special wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Diane 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Willie is so much more than a DJ. He is also a great MC and helps you every step of the way. He knows how to make the evening flow smoothly and guides you whenever needed. He is definitely a "breath of fresh air" and knows how to keep a party going. He surely played a big part in giving our daughter a perfect wedding. We would recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Savannah 路 Married on 02/24/2018

We had a great experience with Willie from start to finish. Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more friendly, professional, and easy-going person to work with. He keep things flowing perfectly throughout the ceremony and reception. We loved working with Willie, and would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/03/2018

C And 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Pariba productions!!!! Due to Willie's professionalism, patience, and attention to detail, we had the most memorable experience of our lives on our wedding night. He went above and beyond to ensure that we were pleased at ALL times. Thank you Pariba productions! We are forever grateful. I can't praise you enough for such an outstanding job!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kimberly 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Willy is very experienced in coordinating wedding events and a great host and Dj. It was a very pleasant and stress free experience I would definitely recommend him for all wedding needs.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Monica 路 Married on 12/17/2016

Willie was absolutely incredible as our DJ. His music was fun, got everyone on the dance floor, extremely flexible in personal choices and dance types, and he even acts as a quasi event coordinator. Love how our wedding went and it is largely due to the fun vibe Pariba Productions provided.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Deserrie 路 Married on 04/16/2016

I hired DJ Willie for my wedding, he was enthusiastic, flexible and very professional. I also had him MC he was great and I highly recommend him as a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • User6570830 路 2+ years ago

Willie was the best! He created an incredible experience, and truly controlled the flow of the wedding effortlessly. I really felt like he played every song I wanted to hear, and even subconsciously played I ones I forgot I loved. My friends and family all had a great time dancing the night away the hours passed like minutes. I really appreciate everything Willie did for me, and I recommend him for anyone looking for a great guy, who is fun and professional. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Ana 路 Married on 01/22/2016

Willie Irizarry is everything that an event DJ and MC should be. Knowledgeable, professional, and above all, attentive. I listen to music everywhere. I hear and try and place the background noise, elevator music, and mall music that I encounter daily. I knew that I would not be an easy customer when it comes to choosing our wedding music. I was fully expecting to shop around and consult with a dozen different DJs before settling on one that I thought might not make too much of a mess.

However, the moment that I met Willie, all thoughts of shopping around completely disappeared. His experience became obvious to me very quickly, but what struck me immediately was his personable nature. He is so clearly devoted to giving each person exactly what they want. I knew we were in good hands, and never doubted my decision for a second.

Whether you want to run algorithms and create spreadsheets with detailed timing, flow, mood and lighting effects, or have him choose all the music, MC between a dozen speeches and totally run the show, Willie is your man. He will give you more than you expect and go above and beyond without a second thought. I can promise you that he will surpass all expectations. Do not hesitate to give him a call.

Sent on 01/29/2016
  • User4917873 路 2+ years ago

I used Pariba Productions, specifically Willie Irizarry, as my wedding DJ and he was amazing! Willie was extremely responsive and always professional. He understood our taste and had fun with it the whole night. We received the most compliments on our DJ and reception. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/15/2015