Parc 73 Reviews

12 | Prairieville, LA

12 Reviews for Parc 73

Tori · Married on 04/14/2012

Parc 73 was wonderful and my wedding was Perfect. Thank You So Much for everything.

Heather · Married on 02/04/2012

Parc 73 provided a wonderful experience for my husband and I. They were so easy to work with and the food was excellent!!

Haley · Married on 05/14/2011

This venue is absolutely beautiful. The pictures taken on the grounds turned out wonderful. The food was amazing! And Mary was such a blessing. She was such a big help and made our day so easy. I have already recommended Parc 73 to a friend who had her ceremony and reception there earlier this year.

ashley · Married on 04/02/2011

Very pretty place for my wedding reception! A lot of people commented how good the food was! I have to agree!! Everything went smoothly and according to plan! Would highly recommend!

Mrs. Dona is amazing! So helpful and easy to work with. I can't wait until the big day. I know she will help everything go smoothly

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2012

The manager and event planners treatedme extremely well. They were always available to answer any question I had and were very prompt with email responses. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious. The guests raved about the quality of the food! We did not go with the package that included the candy bar and decided we would set one up on our own. The event planner was so helpful by offering to set the table up for us..we just provided the candy! There were a few kinks during the reception but nothing worth stressing over..overall it was a great venue and great people to work with!

Cheryl · Married on 03/24/2012

Make sure to tell everyone EXATLY what you want for your wedding.

• Joni

Joni · Married on 10/29/2011

Venue was absolutly beautiful! Mary and her team made our day wonderful! If I could do it all over again, I would have my wedding at Parc73!

Hope · Married on 10/15/2011

Beautiful place, delicious food and wonderful wedding coordinator!

• TheOGJesse's Girl

Katie · Married on 03/01/2014

3.0

I was overall very pleased with the quality of service at Parc 73 for my wedding and reception. Our ceremony was held outdoors at the arbor. It was beautiful. Working with Dona, the owner/coordinator, was so helpful. She was so kind and very thorough. The only complain I have is that it seemed as though I had to repeat some of my details more than once because they had been forgotten despite having written them down. However, Dona called me the day before my wedding to verify everything to ensure that things were decorated and done right. I walked in to my venue on my wedding day and was blown away at how it all came together and I didn't have to do any of it. It was all included in the price. Food was included in our package and it was delicious. My groom and I both had someone (an employee) frequently asking us if we had something to eat, drink, if we needed anything,etc. Everything was prompt, on time, and I couldn't have asked for anything better!!!

Joya · Married on 12/10/2016

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

I knew the second I saw it that Parc 73 was my venue! The outside was perfect for a "Cajun winter" ceremony....which ended up surprisingly being 60 degrees (and perfect for my ball gown skirt with long sleeves). The staff is very accommodating and willing to work with you. My only advice is to avoid planning an event during the holidays. My wedding was right in the middle of several other events and, if I had not arrived 4 hours early the day of my wedding to deliver my cake, some very important details would have been over-looked. However, it all ended right at the end. The food was excellent! My husband and I still feel like we made the right choice, and look forward to seeing the pictures!