Parasol Video Productions Reviews

5 | East Brunswick, NJ

5 Reviews for Parasol Video Productions

Alyssa · Married on 03/06/2016

Tara was extremely easy to work with. She is so responsive and answered all my emails and questions within 24 hours. She put my husband and I at ease, she easily accommodated our every request. She is friendly and very easy to get along with. The quality of our video is fantastic. She did a wonderful job at capturing all those special moments from our day! Five Star service all of the way!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Mary · Married on 12/13/2014

Tara did the most amazing job and made our day more than special and memorable! She was so good we didn't even notice she was there at times! She listened to me and made me feel comfortable being in front of the camera! She is hands down the best choice that could be made when picking a videographer!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Glendoreia · Married on 11/25/2011

One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was hiring Parasol Productions for their videography services. When I met with Tara, it was like meeting an old friend. She was warm, understanding and very professional. As for the final product, she captured the essence and romance of the venue and our wedding. She will always have a special place in our hearts!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2011

Tara was very helpful during my wedding. She listened to every word i said and was very responsive to my emails. I had a big list of things i needed her to capture during the mass and reception and she put me at total ease that i didn't have to worry about that and i didn't. The video is amazing and she gave me everything i asked her for. Our guests as well as us loved her and everyone felt so comfortable around her. We didnt even realize she was there video taping certain moments but i'm so glad she got them for us to treasure!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Ginger · Married on 10/29/2011

As mother of the bride I hired Tara to video my daughters wedding. The bride hired a photographer and was not interested in a video of her day. She was married on Oct. 29th, 2011 during the big snowstorm. Needless to say Tara was like the post man, she made it through snow, downed trees and poor lightning due to no power. What we got was a wonderful video and memories of that weather crazy day.

Tara was attentive to our needs before, during and after the wedding. Flexible and caring towards the situation that unfolded that day. She was there for us and gets very high marks due to the weather. (The photographer never showed)

I would highly recommend Parasol Video Productions for their flexibility, responsivenes, cost, and professionalism.

We took a chance on Tara and she didn't let us down.

Sent on 10/04/2012