Paramount Country Club Reviews

74 Reviews for Paramount Country Club

• Brittany

Brittany P. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful Venue

Alana is absolutely the best wedding coordinator I have met during this journey to find our venue. She has made me feel like my day is the most important day. The venue is absolutely stunning and sells itself honestly but the treatment paramount country club provides to a bride and groom is the best you will ever find !!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Diane C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Fairytale come true

There are no words to say how amazing the staff and grounds here are. My daughter had her wedding here on 9/9/20 and what they accomplished was nothing short of a miracle. For their first outdoor wedding they were amazing! I cannot say enough about their staff, especially Alana, who never gave up on us and brought my daughter’s dreams to reality. Despite a pandemic, a million regulations and changes, (and the cold!) she created the fairytale wedding! To Maria, who took care of our every need, always one step ahead of us, making sure every detail was on point! To Nicole for helping everything run perfectly smooth! To Doug, for taking a chance for us! To the amazing chef Mike, for creating an amazing and beyond delicious meal! To all the bartenders and wait staff, for making sure drinks were always full and meals kept hot despite the cold outside. I will be forever grateful to Paramount Country Club for making my daughter and new son’s wedding nothing but perfect! You all made us feel like family! There are not enough stars to show how fabulous you are!!❤️❤️

Sent on 09/27/2020

Joanna · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Day!

We chose Paramount Country Club for our wedding because we knew right away it was the perfect fit. Alana made the process so easy from start to finish and was always there to answer any questions I had. She was so accommodating and allowed us to truly customize everything to make our day perfect. The food and service was also amazing and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. I also personally loved the Spicy Margarita they made for my signature drink :)
    On the day of, Maria was SO helpful and helped coordinate everything to make sure the morning ran smoothy and we got to the church on time! She also went above and beyond to make our day so special and memorable. Our guests are still talking about what a great time they had and we will always remember this amazing day! I would highly recommend Paramount Country Club for any event!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/02/2019

Best wedding place ever!

My friend had thrown her wedding at Paramount back in 2017. My Husband and I could not remember any other wedding we had been in the last year and half besides how amazing that wedding at Paramount was. When it was our turn we decided to take a look to see if this is where we would want ours. After meeting with Alana and seeing Paramount as the bride to be I knew this was the place for us. Not only are the grounds beautiful and gave me that rustic look I was looking for but Alana is amazing to work with. She will take your vision and bring it life and will go over and beyond to make your day truly special. The bridal attendant Maria is like your own fairy godmother on your wedding day. Anything I needed she was there or had already thought of it before I did. I cannot thank the team at Paramount enough for making my day stress free and magical. My guest are still telling me that my wedding was the best they have ever attended.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Cassidy W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

Paramount is such an amazing venue. The views speak for themselves, the food is delicious, and the staff are the best - we couldn't imagine a more perfect place to get married. Alana, Maria, and Nicole made the experience so effortless and made sure everything was perfect day of. From the first day we visited Paramount and met with Alana, we knew right away it was the place we were looking for to have our wedding.
    Alana made the process so easy, answering my countless emails and making sure all the details were set up exactly how we wanted. She is the sweetest, most caring person you could work with and made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the process and day of.
    Maria and Nicole were wonderful to work with day of. Maria the bridal attendant anticipated my needs and prepared or did things way before I even realized or thought about them. She also ensured my lipstick was perfect the entire night! Nicole checked in on us throughout the night and made sure we had everything we needed.
    And the food! The food is to die for and everybody loved them. I heard the lamb chops could barely make it out the door  From our tasting to our wedding day, the food was delicious and presented in such a beautiful way. The chef even customized our menu to make it seasonal.
    Everything about Paramount is amazing and would highly recommend to anybody getting married!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • ARIEL

Ariel · Married on 10/12/2019

A dream come true

There are not enough words to describe how amazing our wedding was at Paramount... starting with the first appointment with Alana was only the beginning of our awesome experience. Alana is warm, extremely informative, and super responsive. She provided all the answers we needed to feel good about booking Paramount for our special day. A month or so before our wedding, Alana reached out to make sure we were doing well and if there was anything else that was needed. She provided all the last minute details that I wasn't necessarily thinking of and made me feel so at ease. Then our wedding day happened... Alana and Nicole made sure all my decor came together and checked in with us often. My vision came to life and I never had a single worry that it wouldn't be what I've been dreaming of.. Maria, the bridal attendant, is one of the sweetest, most attentive people that I've ever came in contact with. She made not only me feel like a queen, but also my mothers and bridesmaids. We also cannot forget about Doug, the venue manager. We met him about a week before the wedding and was so friendly and made sure he double checked that he had all the alcohol we wanted. The food was also freakin' awesome. My guests still cannot stop talking about it! The property, too... we received a few sneak peeks from our photographer and they looked stunning. I guess to sum it up - I will always recommend Paramount! You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding venue & staff

Words cannott describe how amazing this venue is - from the beautiful landscapes, to the stunning team on staff, and the delicious food - you can not go wrong here. We got married on October 5, 2019 - Alana, Maria, & Nicole are the most amazing people I have ever met. They made sure every detail was perfect, and the day went on without a hiccup. Maria is truly a god send – I don’t care what she makes right now - she deserves a raise and so much credit for how perfectly our day went. As our bridal attendant, she was with us starting as soon as we arrived, kept on top of things all the way through getting ready, even fixing me up before I walked down the aisle. That woman did not sit down all day and even served cake to our guests at the end of the night. Paramount truly played such a big part in our special day, and we wouldn't have had it any other way. We could not recommend this venue enough and will make sure to continue to recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Analu P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Sept 7, 2019

aearhjqekgrqkebks dn,as fhkqebgrwghejkBD, AMFQERLHQK

Sent on 12/20/2019

Ana P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Sept 7, 2019 wedding

Just incredible. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue. All my guests commented about how beautiful the place was, how great the food was and how magical the ceremony looked. Alana is extremely helpful. Nicole and Maria (day of) are a dream! Maria held my hand through the entire day - incredible. I had zero issues with Paramount and we worked together achieving my dream wedding. Couldn’t have picked a better venue - Paramount was a blessing! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Day Ever!!

I can't believe I forgot to write this amazing venue a review after our wedding (615 days ago). I am constantly thinking about how perfect our day was and wishing I could relive it again. Alana is the BEST!! She was there every step of the way from our first outreach to see the venue all the way through all the ins and outs of planning. Nicole and Maria were also fantastic the day of, helping with everything we needed!! The Paramount has perfect getting ready spaces where the women were in a separate building from the men so we did not cross paths at all and had our own special time. Our first look was perfect and we were taken to many places to take photographs before the ceremony. The outdoor space for our ceremony was perfect! It was everything we could have imagined with the mountains in the background and beautiful garden space. They were even accommodating of our mobility challenged grandparents by providing a golf cart to transport them directly to their seats in the front row! After the ceremony they helped get everyone in to the cocktail hour so we could do some extended family photos. Everyone still talks about the food at the cocktail hour! They even plated a selection of all the foods and put them in the bridal suite for my husband and I to enjoy alone which is a thoughtful touch. At the time of our wedding, my husband was gluten free due to an allergy and they had an amazing selection of foods that were prepared for him and anyone else with allergies! Very accommodating! The rest of the night was a blur of fun and happiness but the staff at the Paramount was there every step of the way. They always replenished our drinks and took care of everything! They even helped my husband try to repair his broken rental shoe with glue they had! I cannot say anything negative about this venue! It was everything we could have imagined and more! We were so happy with how everything came out and think this venue is a true hidden gem!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

We had our dream wedding at Paramount Country Club! Everything from the grounds to the food to the staff was absolutely incredible. Paramount was the first venue we visited and I knew the second we walked in that no other place could compare. The drive up to the venue is gorgeous, and the club house and ballroom are beautiful. We did not have our ceremony there but we took pictures in the space where they are usually held and they came out GORGEOUS. There are ample photo opportunities throughout the grounds including a sunken garden, a stone cottage with a Romeo and Juliet balcony, and beautiful mountain views that you’ll be golf-carted to. You can even stay in the stone cottage with your bridal party that night or the night before if you want to get ready there! The ballroom is really nice too with floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the room. We had 182 guests and a 9-piece band and the space didn’t feel crowded at all. The clubhouse where the cocktail hour is held is beautiful as well. Half is indoors and the other half is outside with firepits and even a covered patio in case the weather is bad – thankfully we had a beautiful day which I’m convinced Alana, the Director of Events, had a direct hand in. I cannot say enough good things about her. She answered all my questions promptly and suggested things I never would have thought of. Through a series of unfortunate events I ended up with a black eye the week before my wedding and Alana even offered to look into blinged out eye patches for me! Thankfully, no eye patches were necessary but I seriously cannot stress how little you will be stressed if you choose Paramount. On the day of you’ll also have a bridal attendant and maître d’, Maria and Nicole, and they are amazing as well! Maria was so helpful through the whole day, helping out with pictures, making sure we were fed, even touching up my makeup! Nicole was incredible throughout the day as well and was still smiling even while dealing with our guests, who heartily enjoyed our open bar, at midnight. They even made sure that me and my husband had 15 minutes to ourselves before the festivities started where they cleared out the bridal suite and brought us all the food from our cocktail hour! Knowing our wedding was in good hands with the Paramount team was worth every penny we paid. These three ladies really care about making your day absolutely perfect and it shows in everything they do. Even our vendors were raving about how amazing the staff treated them! And on top of having the Avengers of weddings by your side all day, the food and drinks are incredible as well! Our guests are still raving to us about our cocktail hour and dinner. They worked around every dietary restriction and allergy our guests had and made sure everyone was well fed and taken care of. I seriously cannot recommend Paramount Country Club enough – having your wedding here will be the best decision you ever make!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Siobhan · Married on 03/23/2019

Paramount Country Club delivers!

Paramount Country Club was a dream wedding reception venue! We cannot say enough positive things! First off the entire staff is so friendly and accommodating. I felt completely confident that Alana the event planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day. She does not miss a detail and caters to parents and any guests with specific requirements. Maria the bridal attendant was so professional and warm. She helped us get ready in the gorgeous cottages and anticipated all of our needs. The food was phenomenal and very generous. We had four cocktail stations, non-stop passed hors d’oeuvres and five bartenders. Guests are still raving about the food! The venue is very spacious and classy. There is ample room to accommodate guests and we liked that the venue is on one level with no steps so there were no concerns about guests who are elderly or disabled. Paramount Country Club is a gorgeous venue with historic charm of field stone buildings, breathtaking views of the Hudson Valley and all of the finest modern amenities. They are true professionals and work seamlessly with all vendors. RUN don’t walk to book your wedding at Paramount Country Club!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Darienn

Darienn · Married on 10/07/2018

The Perfect Venue

I swore I would never get married at a country club, that is until I went to Paramount. The space was everything I could have hoped for from the mountains, to the ceremony space with a beautiful backdrop, to the onsite cottage built in the 20s, to the outside patio with fire pits, everything about the space was fantastic. But the thing that really makes Paramount worth every penny is Alana. She said yes to every single one of my crazy ideas, quirky requests, and décor changes. She dealt with more frantic e-mails than I can count. When we had a bad experience with the bakery they contracted with to provide cake, she reduced out package price so we could go elsewhere to find a cake. Everything Alana did made me feel like mine was the most important wedding she was working on. I have a so many examples of how she went above and beyond for us, but I will give just the example from the one on one tasting. First, she knew I wanted the sea bass which wasn't one of the normal samples made for the tasting but she had the chef make it special so I could try it. She also had us try both signature cocktails and every wine that would be provided at the wedding, and these weren’t just small tastings of wine, we’re talking multiple glasses each leading to several empty bottles and very fun menu planning. I have a million more stories just like that. Finally, I want to give a shout out to the bridal attendant Maria. She and Alana were with me my entire wedding day from the time we started getting ready around 9am until our after party was wrapping up at 11:30. I just can’t say enough good things about the team at Paramount and our experience there.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2018

Where to even begin- Paramount Country Club is the PERFECT wedding venue and gave us the wedding of our dreams. This was the first venue I visited and I immediately knew this was it. It's rustic without being TOO rustic, has beautiful cobblestone buildings, a glamorous ballroom, 3 large rooms for cocktail hour and the best part is the ceremony space- a BEAUTIFUL sunken garden with a large fountain and a stunning mountain view as the backdrop. I got chills the first time I saw it. This place thinks of EVERYTHING and the little details really add so much- a drink station as your guests arrive to enjoy while they wait for the ceremony, and they put tons of tiny tea light candles in the ballroom windows that look beautiful as it gets dark out. Alana, the director of events, was amazing. She responded promptly to all my emails (and I asked A LOT of questions lol!) and helped with anything we needed along the way. She will literally bend over backwards for you to make sure you have the perfect day. Maria, the bridal attendant, was phenomenal and took such good care of me, our bridal party and families. She is so organized and every time I asked her for anything, she had already thought of it and done it! Even my photographer said she's not used to a staff who is so attentive at a venue. The food selection and quality is out of this world- so many of my guests said that they have never even seen such an amazing cocktail hour. Nicole, the Maitre D, was also a HUGE help and lovely to work with. These 3 women are the dream team- they truly made me feel like our wedding was the first and only wedding they have ever done. They really care about making your day the best possible day it can be and it shows- to the couple, to the families and all the guests. On top of all that, there are a few cottage rooms to stay in (bride and groom get to stay overnight for free) which we loved the convenience of. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the staff is incredible

Sent on 10/14/2018

Dana · Married on 09/15/2018

Our perfect wedding at Paramount

If you are planning your wedding and looking for a beautiful venue, and even more amazing staff, then you really don’t need to look any further. My husband Mike and I were married here on Sept 22nd and it was perfect.

Alana and her team (staff plus Maria/Nicole) completely exceeded our expectations of food, service and overall experience. They are professional, responsive, helpful and the day of was a dream. Even when the DJ forgot ceremony speakers or a bridesmaid was unwell, they handled absolutely everything for us and we didn’t have to worry. My family and friends still rave about the food (chateaubriand - yum! and they made sure we got everything during the cocktail hour to taste!), the ceremony was beautiful in the outdoor courtyard, my mom and I dropped everything off 2 days before and let Alana work her magic. I am still in awe of how personalized and special they made our day and will never be able to thank them enough.

For reference, I looked at 80+ places online in NJ, PA, CT, NY and this is by far the best value, flexibility and experience you could find!!! Thank you Alana and Paramount for the best day. Photos by Averie Cole - Towards the Moon

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

We can't say enough about our experience with the staff at Paramount Country Club. From the day we went to tour the venue to the day of our wedding, we were treated so special and everyone was so accommodating. Alana was amazing throughout the whole process and took all of the thinking and stress out of planning such a big event. She was super responsive to all of our questions (and we had many!) and took care of everything. On the day of our wedding, we were SO SO SO lucky to meet our bridal attendant, Maria who took the most amazing care of us. She literally helped us with everything and took all of the stress of the day away. Our guests were amazed by the food and cannot stop talking about how wonderful the venue was. Nicole, our Maitre D was by our side the entire night making sure we ate, had everything we needed and our guests were happy. We highly recommend Paramount Country Club to anyone looking for a beautiful venue where the staff takes care of everything and the food is delicious! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Adina · Married on 08/18/2018

I highly recommend the Paramount Country Club as a wedding venue! We had a fantastic experience working with Alana both while planning the wedding and on the day of. She was so responsive and accomodating, and made everything just so easy for us. The grounds are beautiful and we had a great time driving around in the golf cart taking photographs.

We were hoping for an outdoor ceremony but the weather didn't cooperate. However, they have not 1 but 2 backup options! We used the overhang area and I think it was just as beautiful (if not more so!) than if we were to have had it in the outdoor ceremony space. The firepit with s'mores was also so much fun afterwards! And of course, the onsite cottage was SO convenient.

The food was incredible, kudos to the kitchen staff. We got so much feedback afterwards about the food.

Finally, shoutout to Maria, the "bridal babysitter". She was awesome and made things run so smoothly!

Book your wedding here, for sure!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Michele · Married on 07/21/2018

While searching for the perfect venue a friend of a friend recommended Paramount Country Club. When I called to set up an appointment, they fit me in the very next day. Alana did a fantastic job showing us around the venue and explaining all of the wonderful things the venue had to offer. It was honestly love at first sight! Planning the wedding was so easy because Alana was fantastic at responding to e-mails, she was very prompt and answered any questions I had. I cannot say enough great things about Alana. The food was delicious and a major step above other wedding venue food that we had tasted. Alana made it easy for me to drop off all the wedding extras, she helped take the monogram from our invitations and put it on the menus, she made the signage for us for our signature drink and card box, every detail was perfect. The night before the wedding we stayed in the suite at the Paramount- another fantastic amenity. The room was spacious, clean, and very convenient. This is when I got to meet Maria, who is another wonderful employee at Paramount. Maria and Alana helped us unload the car and get settled into the suite. When we woke up the day of the wedding Maria was there setting up breakfast for us! They provided fruits, pastry, coffee, mimosa, anything we wanted. Maria was doing things I didn't even think of- she steamed all of the robes and dresses, set up beautiful photo opportunities for the photographers, bustled and fixed dresses, took pictures on our phones for us, EVERYTHING! They also served us lunch and even made a lunch to go for the men who were getting ready at a nearby hotel. Alana and Maria are definitely an amazing team, I almost felt like they could read my mind- I didn't need to ask for anything. They brought us signature drinks as we rode around the course to take pictures. They even made sure that my husband and I took some time to eat and be alone before entering the party. They made the whole day smooth and amazing!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Gilbert · Married on 06/09/2018

Great for photography. Excellent food. Spacious rooms for cocktail hour and main reception. Alana and the entire Paramount team pay attention to detail and make sure to cover all bases. The bridal suite and cottage rooms for the bridal party are a big plus.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dana · Married on 05/27/2018

Where to start with the Paramount Country Club, and the amazing experience they just made happen for my husband and I. I prefer to start with the people. Alana was one of the main factors in why we booked the Paramount to begin with. She is one of those people who is in such control over the events that are happening behind the scenes, anticipates your needs and is smiling all the way through it. She was incredibly accommodating to our requests and was so helpful from the first time we saw the venue, to the day after the wedding.

The other part of the dream team was Maria, the bridal assistant. She anticipated our needs while getting ready all morning before we even knew them. She was on top of things and assertive, yet soothing. My bridesmaids are still raving about her.

Beyond the people, the place itself was perfect. The weather held up enough for us to do our ceremony and pictures outside, which they didn’t make us decide until 1.5 hours prior. The grounds are beautiful, and the area where we did the ceremony, with the mountains in the background looked like something out of a movie. The set up for the reception was equally beautiful. Which brings me to what we ate at the cocktail hour and reception. BEST FOOD EVER. We were given a huge assortment of options, for both stations, passed hor devours and meals. Our guest couldn’t stop raving about how good it was. All in all, it was the perfect night, and the wedding planning was almost flawless with Alana helping us every step of the way. She does the work of an incredible, expensive wedding planner, all included when booking the Paramount.

Don't walk, RUN, to book your wedding here. We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/18/2017

We got married here last weekend (11/18/17) and had the most magical night, truly beyond what we could have imagined. Last year when my mom and I started the venue search, Paramount was actually our very first stop. I was sold immediately, not just on the venue itself, but also on the staff. The grounds are stunning and the venue feels intimate and cozy. It is a really unique space, which is what we were looking for. Alana is the most talented and competent venue coordinator we met. She is a huge part of why we chose Paramount for our wedding. Alana worked with us every step of the way to answer our many, MANY questions. She was so patient with us and our families to put any of our worries at ease. She was incredibly accommodating and made sure we were happy about each and every detail. Alana also worked with our vendors to make sure all of the final details were set. Maria, the bridal attendant, was with us all day and anticipated all of our needs. She is an absolute gem! The night itself ran so smoothly and the timing for everything was on point. The space looked beautiful and everyone worked so hard to make sure the indoor ceremony space was special (because I had really wanted to have the ceremony out on the patio but the weather wasn't cooperating). All of the food was INCREDIBLE. Nicole was with us at the end of the night to make sure all of our belongings were wrapped up and that we were set with everything we needed. We were also able to stay at the cottage that night, which was amazing because we didn't need to leave to go to a hotel. Our guests have been raving to us and our families since the event. I highly recommend choosing Paramount Country Club for your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I begin? Paramount Country Club was absolutely amazing!! We got married on 10/14/17 and our guests are still commenting on our wedding and saying how truly beautiful it was. It was only 3 weeks ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. Between the amazing outdoor ceremony space, to the super spacious cocktail hour spaces (lobby, bar room, & outdoor patio), to the awesome ball room, & fabulous bridal suites - I would recommend this venue to everyone!! We are so so happy we went with Paramount. Alana was an absolute joy to work with - she is a fantastic wedding coordinator. Maria & Nicole were also fantastic & super helpful the day/night of. My husband was especially grateful for the complimentary round of golf for him and his buddies - that was a huge selling point for him as he is an avid golfer. Everything went extremely smooth and we honestly cannot even think of one thing that went wrong. The weather was perfect - very warm for an October afternoon. The staff at Paramount really puts their heart and soul into weddings - it shows when you are the bride and groom and get to experience it first hand. Thank you so much to everyone who made our wedding a hit! We are so happy and will look back on this special day for years to come.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

Having our wedding at the Paramount was the best decision we made! The best part of choosing the paramount are the people. Alana, Maria, and Nicole went above and beyond to make the day go smooth and be everything we hoped it would be. Throughout the whole process, Alana stays in touch, answers any and all questions, and helps you with any ideas you may have. I couldn’t have made it through the whole process without Alana being there as a guide. She is fantastic from the beginning to end! Maria is the best bridal attendant a girl could hope for. She anticipated my needs before I even knew what I wanted or needed. She had food and drinks for us at every point, & helped with anything we asked. She was also so sweet with making sure my mom and MOH were included in helping with my bustle even though she knew how to do it right away. Nicole (the Maître D) made sure the whole night went smooth! She was there to help with anything we needed, and she packed up all of our stuff and had it ready for us to pick up the next day. All three of these ladies made sure that we were happy, our parents were taken care of, and that all guests were enjoying themselves. We didn’t have one concern throughout the whole night because this staff was on top of their game. Our guests commented on how nice the bar tenders and wait staff were. The food is absolutely amazing with endless amounts of options. The grounds are beautiful for pictures, the hall for cocktail hour and the reception is awesome. The cocktail hour is very relaxed, and people can enjoy sitting on the deck outside, tables inside, or on the couches. The reception area is great; there is the main area for tables and dancing and an additional side area with high top tables, so people can get up and mingle. The layout is perfect. It’s also really nice that you are the only event there for the day. You can pick up all your stuff the next day so you don’t have to get everything that night. Pick the Paramount!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Berit · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married at Paramount Country Club in August and I can say without a doubt that it was the single best decision we made in wedding planning. From our first visit, we knew it was the place for us, and it only got better from there. The team, especially Alana, was amazing to work with. Alana fielded our many questions without hesitation and made wedding planning enjoyable and easy. It was never an issue for us to schedule a phone call or visit, and Alana provided some great recommendations for other vendors who we were also thrilled with. As we got closer to the wedding, my husband and I felt way more relaxed than we thought we would, thanks to Alana and team having everything so buttoned up. And most importantly, our wedding day at Paramount was seamlessly perfect! My husband and I had a team of people ready to help us with whatever we needed, and they kept us both cool, calm, and collected in the hours leading up to the ceremony. The ceremony site is beautiful, and everything flowed really well into the nearby cocktail hour and reception area. We loved how each space offered a slightly different feel, from the outdoor ceremony with a gorgeous view of the mountains, to the somewhat more masculine cocktail hour area in the grill room which had a great outdoor space, and then the more romantic ballroom for the reception. The food and drinks were both plentiful and delicious, which can be a hard combination to nail but Paramount did it. We had an after party on site as well, which I also highly recommend. We seriously didn’t have to worry about a thing from set up to breakdown – it was amazing. We had so many people compliment Paramount, the staff, the food, the drinks, and we couldn’t agree more with them. Thank you, Alana and team, for being such a big part in making our wedding perfect! Do yourself a favor and schedule a visit to Paramount now! You won’t look back!

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Jessica & Timothy's Wedding

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Paramount!! Alana and her team were incredibly accommodating and I felt like I was planning my wedding with friends more than with people who were hired to do a job. Our wedding night was a fairytale night and our guests have been raving about the food and service!!

Sent on 08/05/2017