39 Reviews for Paragon Music & Entertainment, Ltd.

39 Paragon Music & Entertainment, Ltd. Reviews

Great service. Very easy to deal with. Professional and up to date with musical trends.

Profile Picture Regiane, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The services provided by Paragon Music were exceptional...from customer service and pre-planning to the beautiful music provided by our guitarist! I have already recommended them to others! It all made for a perfect day and memories of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect!!!!made our wedding very special and every one was raving a out the beautiful strings

Profile Picture User4324390, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music provided by Paragon Music was one of the highlights of the event. I had many people come up to me at the reception to tell me how beautiful the music was at the church.

The cost was very reasonable for the quality of the musicians that you receive and the ease of working with them to play at the event.

Profile Picture Michele, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Paragon Trio has provided the music for both of my daughters weddings. One was an outdoor setting, and the other ...most recently was at the Westin, in the Grand Ballroom. We chose the pieces from their playlist that we wanted played for the ceremonies and they performed them beautifully. They are flexible, and genuinely want to compliment and enhance the wedding ceremony. I encourage anyone interested in having the Trio, to go to their web site and check out the sample music. Once you have some songs in mind, I found going to YouTube and listening to them (in a string version) in their entirety most helpful. It is easy to contact them either by phone or email, and their response time is very quick. You won't be disappointed!!!! I have recommended them to a couple of friends who also used the Trio for their daughters' weddings.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews

The music was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike H. played beautifully for our wedding--his acoustic guitar really set the tone for the ceremony! It was wonderful not having to worry about the ceremony music at all the day of the wedding because I knew it was taken care of. I would definitely recommend using Mike for any occasion!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything I asked for and more.

Profile Picture User3535280, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Roger was very good. He was very accomedating. Great job. We would use your service again. Thank You Roger.
Quillen/Gales Wedding

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second time I have hired Paragon to provide the music for a wedding. My daughter got married 3 years ago and this event was my son's wedding. They are very professional and provide excellent music. The first time, we picked out all the songs and they followed our program to a tee. This time, I asked them to pick all the songs themselves and it was beautiful (and a lot easier for me!!) Rhonda is easy to work with, friendly, and always helpful.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Paragon's String Quartet was absolutely wonderful! They played for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour on a very hot day, and were extremely accommodating and professional. A very talented group!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Paragon Duo played at our daughter's wedding on June 15,2013. They were very professional and well received by all our guests. The processional, ceremony and recessional music was wonderful. I would recommend Paragon for your music needs. As we were choosing our music we were also very pleased with the fact that they provided a number of digital music files so we could actually hear the various groups perform several wedding appropriate pieces. This was very helpful in making our choice.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would give the musicians a "5" on every count. I had trouble with the computer. I'm not sure my correct responses came out. But in case they didn't come out correctly, I would definitely rate them a "five" in each category. Thank you.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The DJ provided an excellent serice to us for our wedding in an outside location in a forest. His skill with the equipment and knowldedge of how to make events flow was invaluable during the service and reception. He took care of everything from setup to teardown. All expectations were exceeded.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ did a wonderful job! He was very nice and professional and he made all the transitions flow naturally. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second time we have used the Symphony Strings Quartet. Both of my daughters were thrilled by the lovely music they provided for their weddings. They made a professional and stylish presentation. They were on time, set up and ready to play as our guests arrived. Everything about working with Paragon was professional and well worth their fees. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed all of their selections and complimented us our choice of musicians.
I especially found working with them and using their website easy and efficient. Never did I question that they would appear or not play what we asked for as long as we requested.
The entire Bookwalter family would use your services again! Thank you, Susan Bookwalter
Mother of the Happy Brides

Profile Picture Susan, 5/17/13, 1 Review
4.7

The Paragron Trio did a fantastic job at our wedding. It made the processional and prelude so much more special!

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

DJ was professional, personable and open to suggestions. He also came up with some last minute requests and definitly helped the reception to flow.

Profile Picture laurel, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unfortunately, our venue in the rotunda at the State House in combination with the number of people, made it very difficult to hear the musicians.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We couldn't have been happier with the music for our daughter's wedding. Just listened to it again yesterday. Thank you for helping to make this memory so special!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Paragon Duo was a terrific addition to our wedding ceremony! They played exactly what we asked them too, were extremely professional, and required a lot less planning time and meetings than many of the other elements of our wedding. So easy to work with and wonderful-sounding! I would recommend them to anyone who needs beautiful music at their wedding!

Profile Picture User2570146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Jeff from Paragon DJ our wedding. He was fantastic!! He checked with us all night long to make sure everything was going the way we wanted and he made sure that all of our guests had a great time as well. I would definitely recommend Paragon to others.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/30/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Was very helpful during the entire process.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved Paragon... our string trio was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier. They were so responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Great vendor to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would recommend Paragon Music and Entertainment to the most discerning clients! We hired a harpist for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding in December. The harpist, Janet Thompson, arrived beautifully dressed and played exquisitely during the ceremony and for the cocktail hour.

Booking her services through Rhonda couldn't have been easier. Rhonda sent me several demos and helped me with the right selection. She was professional and responsive. What more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/17/11, 2 Reviews