Paradise Strings, LLC Reviews

7 | Naples, FL

7 Reviews for Paradise Strings, LLC

• Nohemi

Nohemi · Married on 12/19/2020

They were very responsible.

Ángela was very helpful and she was awesome with helping you choose songs for your wedding. She arrived early and set up her equipment. I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding. They are definitely the best!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Paradise Strings, LLC's reply:

Congratulations to you both and thanks for the gracious review! I loved being a part of your wedding at Lover’s Key and I had a good time helping you choose music and even learning some new things to add to my repertoire. Best wishes from the Paradise Strings team.

Dani · Married on 12/04/2020

Hire them!

The best! The music was beautiful and Angela was so responsive and helpful.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Dani,

Thank you so much for your gracious review. It was such a beautiful setting and ceremony for a special couple. Thank you for allowing us the honor of providing your music. Take care.

• Mayra

Mayra N. · Married on 11/07/2020

Surprise Engagement

Joan Stewart the violinist play the songs that we requested, was profesional, responsable and a excelent violinist.
    Angela Villanueva was profesional and responsable with everything related to the event. Definitely recomend this for future events.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Paradise Strings, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. I feel so blessed to work with these fine musicians and to be able to be a part of your celebration.

Kristie C. · Married on 07/22/2020

She made our wedding so special. It was simple & elegant and her choice of music couldn’t have been more perfect.

Thank you so very much for playing beautiful music on our very special day. It was the perfect touch and We couldn’t have asked for a better duo! I wish you the best and I would with out a doubt recommend you!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Paradise Strings, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristie. It was such an honor to be a part of making your wedding day go smoothly. Congratulations!
  • Joseph

Joseph S. · Married on 02/01/2020

Highly Recommend

She was punctual, responsive, but most importantly she did a GREAT job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Paradise Strings, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a real treat to play for you. I hope you two can visit Florida again soon when it is safe to do so.

Teri P. · Married on 07/24/2004

Great experience!

Great experience. True professionals. Music was beautiful. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Paradise Strings, LLC's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was such an honor to be able to make your special day such a great memory.

Carolina · Married on 10/10/2020

Unforgettable Night

I had the pleasure to work with Angie Villanueva from Paradise Strings at my sister-in-law’s wedding a couple of weeks ago. Since I first contacted her she has been very responsive, patient, and accommodating to everything we had requested. She helped us with a great selection of songs, including a transition from the traditional wedding march to “A Thousand Years” for the bride entrance that was brilliant. Her duet with Brandis Godwin was just beautiful! Besides their professionalism, they were also so sweet and kind. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Carolina,

I just realized I never thanked you for your wonderful review. We had so much fun putting together the music and playing for the wedding. That beautiful country setting and your warm family made us so glad to be able to support you. Give the happy couple our best (in Portuguese of course). Take care.