Paradise Productions and DJ Services Reviews

76 | Lewisville, TX

76 Reviews for Paradise Productions and DJ Services

Gwendolyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding wouldn’t have been the same without this vendor!!! Very professional and detailed. Thanks so much for making our wedding ceremony and reception one to remember. Vendor is a must have for any memorable event.

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Kempf · Married on 03/02/2018

Easy to Work With

Mario was very easy to work with. He made suggestions and was accommodating to the changes/needs I requested. I would definitely use him again and suggest others to use his company.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Debbi · Married on 02/02/2018

Great communication before event. Arrived on time and was ready to go in time for event to start. Students loved the variety of music being played. We will definitely continue to look to Paradise Productions for our DJ needs.

Alkeita · Married on 01/27/2018

This was one of the best DJ services I have ever come across! Anson was awesome and kept the crowd jumping!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Kasondra · Married on 01/20/2018

I am probably the most happy with this vendor! He provided uplighting, a spotlight, dancing on a cloud, monogramming, and wall art. Hid dj skills are superb and everyone had an excellent time. You will definitely leave happy with his services.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Hilary · Married on 12/30/2017

We are an events venue in Downtown Fort Worth, and have Paradise a few times for GOBO lighting. Mario is great to work with, very flexible and professional. I have already recommended him to many clients, and have him booked for a few upcoming events with us.
    Highly recommend this company!

Serena · Married on 12/15/2017

I had a great experience working with Mario from Paradise Productions. The lighting he provided was the perfect touch to the venue space. I was provided an event space with very little lighting, but Mario came through and provided the lighting to complete the ambiance I was looking for. The music was great, he played everything we asked and more. I liked the fact that we were provided with a link to add specific song requests prior to the event. I will definitely be working with Paradise Productions for all future Corporate events!

Hope · event on: 11/04/2017

Mario at Paradise Productions provided sound at our annual fundraising gala in 2017. Prior to the event, he was easy to work with and always responded to our questions and requests. He went above and beyond to provide a lighted graphic to go along with the theme for the event, and was a pleasure to work with during the event. He and his team arrived on time to set up all the sound equipment required for our guests to hear clearly. Our guests said they easily understood the speakers on-stage all night. Mario also provided background music during dinner and throughout the night. We hope to use Paradise Productions again at future events.

Brenda · Married on 10/28/2017

I have referred Paradise based on my experience and the comments made by my clients. I have found them to be professional and timely. Their equipment is always in good condition. Any request they may have has always been made in advance. thus, no surprises- they are low-maintenance. They come prepared to work and that is exactly what they do.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Get ready to dance

Paradise Productions is always ready and shows up to get the job done. Works well with other vendors, jumps in where needed to help make the day smooth. Works the crowd to get them involved and on the dance floor. The level of entertainment is taken to the highest level. Making memories that last a lifetime. He only brings the best updated equipment and staff so no worries on the performance level for the event. From a small private wedding to a large corporate event he and his staff will guild you in the direction of what you will need for you wedding or event.

Sent on 03/20/2019

ANITRA · Married on 08/19/2017

Mario was amazing to work with! As the bride, you're nervous about everything going as you envisioned. I had a lot of questions for Mario and he assured me that everything would be beautiful. As hard as it was for me, I had to trust what he said (after all, it was not his first wedding lol) and focused on other parts of the wedding. The day of the wedding, my expectations were so far exceeded and everything WAS beautiful! Paradise Productions will definitely be my go-to company for any future event(s) that I may have!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Autumn · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband wanted to be in charge of the DJ for our wedding and booked Mario for DJ services and uplighting. I was super nervous, but after meeting with Mario, I was impressed and confident that my husband made the right choice. Mario is awesome! He's extremely professional and brings his own style and flair to DJ'ing. He's organized. On time. And asks the right questions. I was very particular with every single detail of my wedding. It's a wedding. My wedding. So, it had to be perfect and Mario made sure that happened. My wedding was in August and people still talk about how much fun they had. Mario got to know us and incorporated personal touches that were spot on. I told him my mom was a former soul train dancer and he had everyone in the room doing the soul train line. No one was seated. Everyone was dancing and having the best time. I honestly can't say enough good things about him. My venue told me no fog machines and he was even able to persuade them to let us have it. When I say this guy is the best (and I'm a real tough one to impress), I mean, he IS the best! He was a pivotal part of making my wedding an unforgettable, incredibly fun night!

Brandon · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Mario and Paradise Productions provided us the best entertainment we could ever ask for during our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with. I definitely look forward to working with them for future events.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Curtis · Married on 04/26/2017

Outstanding. We had a pretty diverse crowd and Paradise Productions catered to everyone!! Absolutey made the night fun and memorable for everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Jeanna

Jeanna · Married on 11/12/2016

Great DJ!!

Mario was fantastic!! Played all we wanted and kept the reception moving and everyone had a blast!! Very accommodating when schedule shifted! Great night!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Megan · Married on 04/23/2016

Professional and quality service

As a wedding planner, I loved working with Mario. He was prompt in all emails and messages. He arrived early for setup and checked with me before he left. His true talent was shown once the reception got started. Due to some of the groomsmen getting lost from the ceremony to reception site, the introduction of the bridal party was pushed behind. He managed to keep the wedding guests entertained the entire time. Once the party got started, people were on the dance floor the entire night. The additional service of uplighting and the fog machine for the first dance were an even bigger plus to working with him. Great DJs can truly make your wedding reception, and he was just that.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Had an amazing time at my wedding they played great music and were professional and even got to know a few of us

Sent on 09/14/2014

Linda · Married on 00/00/0000

The Heartbeat of our Party

Mario and Paradise Productions cooperated with every request we had. The flexibility and willingness to accommodate all our needs contributed to the success of our party. They were indeed the heartbeat of our party.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Patrice · Married on 11/24/2017

Mario was great the night of our event. He came very early and set up and made sure that all the items we ordered for the event were in place. Mario and his daughter really catered to the audience! The young and old were thrilled with his selections. Would definitely use Paradise Productions again.

• Danish

Danish · Married on 04/20/2013

DJ BluBoi of Paradise Productions provided the entertainment and lighting for my wedding. Where do I start... DJ BluBoi was great to work with- responsive and helpful in planning our wedding music. He provided suggestions or options after listening to our vision and style. He also provided up lighting which added an ambiance to the reception that was unbelievable! He was prompt and on time and didn't rush the event (as I have heard other DJs will do). Our guests are still talking about how good the music was and the crowd included a diverse age! We were very lucky to have DJ BluBoi on the ones & twos!!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

L. Morgan · Married on 04/20/2019

Mario was amazing

Mario was great, very professional, he was in top of his game. He made sure to stay in contact with me the entire time leading up to the wedding. He reached out to the venue and my coordinator without me having to ask him to. I really appreciate his diligence.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Gene · Married on 05/12/2018

Paradise Production's service offering of taken pictures during the graduation party for future reflections and memories was a great benefit because I forgot about taking pictures with all the event hosting and planning activities required. Also, the live social media postings was an event hit.

Extremely Satisfied Customers!

Sent on 05/14/2018

LaToya · Married on 01/13/2018

We would absolutely recommend DJ Mario Bryant with Paradise Productions and DJ Services. All of our guests had a blast and enjoyed the music - both young and old. He was a great MC for the night and had cute little ways to get the crowd engaged. He helped make our intro for the bridal party fun and exciting, going above and beyond what we originally discussed! He has a plethora of knowledge regarding music and allowed guests to put in their music requests prior to the wedding night. If we had another event where we needed a DJ we would definitely use him again. Extremely professional!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Monte · Married on 07/14/2018

Paradise Productions has done two events for me, and both were top notch!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2017

Mario was a fantastic DJ! He asked detailed questions about the type of music we wanted and then he delivered. He got the teenagers dancing as well as adults. He paid attention to the crowd and when there were a lot of people gathered around the dance floor he immediately played music people could not say no to dancing to...and they danced!!!! It was a fun party!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018