Paradise Productions and DJ Services Reviews

75 | Lewisville, TX

75 Reviews for Paradise Productions and DJ Services

Susan Bryant · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Perfect choice!

Mario was such a pleasure to work with and really made the entire planning process a breeze! He was super professional, personable and reliable. He was on-time and really handled everything at our wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend Mario and his team!!! Thank you, Mario for making our day so special and perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Sheila Edwards (Mother Of The Bride) · Getting married on 10/02/2021

A +++ DJ Experience!

Mario did a fabulous job as DJ. His decor was aesthetically pleasing and he kept the party moving along. He was very attentive to all the details about music selection and the time line. Very professional and very fun! I would recommend him to anyone for their event.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Z

Zeph Freeman · Getting married on 02/10/2021

One of the most professional DJ's in the business

Paradise is a great DJ and lighting service. I highly recommend Paradise Production

Sent on 12/01/2019

Cynthia · Married on 04/11/2020

Outstanding!

Paradise Productions is an excellent choice for professionalism, presentation, and a phenomenal experience.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Miranda Tripp · Married on 02/28/2020

Great experience

DJ Mario made our wedding run smoothly and without any hiccups! Starting with the planning of the event, he was very organized and communicated with us about everything. I felt super comfortable going into the wedding and trusted him and his team completely. I would highly recommend Mario!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Dana · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic!

We had Paradise DJ Services DJ for our Military Ball and they are fantastic. Very responsive to emails. We gave them a list of the songs we wanted and the script for the night and didn’t have to worry about anything else. We will definitely be using them for future events. Can’t recommend them highly enough! Very professional and personable.

Sent on 02/28/2020

C Herrera · Married on 02/07/2020

Loved the lights!

They had amazing lights to go along with the music.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Carol · Married on 01/10/2020

“MVDJ” Most Valuable DJ

Mario is the Most Valuable DJ!
    The service that Mario and his team provides has always been professional, proficient, and reliable. The experience is interactive and the memories turn out to be magical.

Most recently, we threw a surprise party for a friend at the last minute. My first call to action was to see if Mario was available. I knew I couldn’t pull off the surprise without his help. I contacted Mario on Monday. We spoke about the vision and he made it happen by Friday! It was a complete success.

He is my DJ of choice! From conception to clean up every single detail is covered. #paridiseproductions

Carol Adams

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 12/28/2019

Perfect experience!!

Will continue to refer and hire his services!!! Very professional!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Danielle Puckett · Married on 12/22/2019

Fantastic!

Mario was fantastic! I gave some song suggestions and he incorporated them! We used him for a private party and several friends have asked for his information! Such a great night!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Steven

Steven Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

The most magical evening of our life to come.

My Bride and I cannot stop talking about how amazing our ceremony and reception because of the wonderful job accomplished by Paradise Productions and DJ Services.

Mario and his assistant completely amazed us with their professionalism and carefulness with the whole evening. We received so many compliments and continue to receive compliments on the music, lighting, and everything else.

We recommend ParadiseProDJs to anyone who is looking to make their event one to remember!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jeanna Kirk · Married on 10/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Mario was so great! Kept the wedding moving and was so flexible and very very accommodating! Fun, great music and his communication was really great!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Latecia

Latecia · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Paradise Productions & Shumphert did a great job with our Uplighting & Audio Visual! He is very pleasant to work with especially with our unexpected circumstances from another vendor!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Dunlop · Married on 09/29/2019

So much fun!

Paradise productions is where it's at. Mario is absolutely amazing, so great to work with, extremely flexible, and truly cares about his clients. He helped make my wedding fun for everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn May · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding

Paradise Productions and DJ Services was AMAZING and went beyond expectations. From the beginning we were impressed with Mario. My father wanted to go with him and his company because he felt loyalty from Mario from the start. He was in contact with me, my husband, and father throughout the whole process.
    At the wedding everything went so smoothly due to the very detailed timeline Mario put together for us. We are all very pleased with our experience and will be using him for other weddings in our family in the near future.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ around! Hands down!

Literally, could not have chosen a better dj for our wedding ceremony and reception!!!! We got so many compliments from our guests on how awesome D.J. Bluboi was!! It's been a month now and they're still talking about him. His set up and style will match the vibe of any wedding!! He cared so much about what we wanted for our big day and he made it happen. He's guaranteed to keep the party going!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Tojo · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!!Outstanding work. I was not expecting everything that he provided.

DJ Mario was great. Very professional

Sent on 06/25/2019

Bria · Married on 06/22/2019

Bride and Groom

My husband and I had a phenomenal experience with Mario of Paradise Productions! Mario is very professional and responsive! Additionally, Mario went above and beyond to ensure that our day was flawless and everything we wanted. Thank you..Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Cheree'

Cheree' Albritton · Married on 06/15/2019

A DJ for a Baby Shower? Why Not?

I contacted DJBluBoi regarding vendors for my baby shower. During the course of the conversation, he asked if I'd thought about a DJ for the event. I had but had never seen it done before. I hired him to DJ and MC my shower and it was a hit!! My guests had never attended a shower of this kind and enjoyed the music, baby innuendos and party feel! If I had to do it over again, I'd book DJ BluBoi. He was professional, excellent with email and phone communication and made me feel at ease that my special day would be a success. For those of you having a shower or similar event and wondering if you should hire DJ BluBoi, don't hesitate. You'll have a great time and so will your guests. Dates fill up fast, so book him TODAY!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Michon · Married on 06/13/2019

Chair of Welcome Party

It was more than a pleasure working with Mario and Blue of Paradise Productions! They were very professional, accommodating, and on time the night of our event. Reviews we received from the teens were that this was the best party they had ever attended and that was all because of the DJ. Blue was off the chain. At one point we thought the floor was going to fall through from all the teens jumping up and down. It was the best! They will be highly sought after after this event.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kayti · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding DJ service!

Mario was the best choice for my wedding DJ! I attended an open house with other DJ vendor choices for my wedding, but the others didn’t compare to his infectious positive energy and upbeat and friendly vibe! At our wedding, he did not disappoint with keeping the energy high on the dance floor and including anniversary dance, garter & bouquet toss, and having fun with the activities. Not to mention he was great at keeping guests informed and updated as we had to move guests inside to have the ceremony inside due to rain! Everything ran smoothly thanks to his announcements and updates to guests. He was very organized and attentive to every song request and question that I had in the planning process. His online portal to plan songs and timelines was great and easy to use. Great DJ experience overall!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Gregory

Gregory & Charmyn Lipscomb · Married on 06/01/2019

Epic occasion

Our experience with dj Anston was phenomenal. We not only gained a amazing dj, we gained a friend for life. He called us to make sure we were ok and also took us out to eat to get to know us better. If u want your wedding to be one you and your guest will remember for along time this is the dj for u. Some companies are more concerned with the money over the quality not him. He's very passionate about his gift and he loves his clients. I can't thank him enough for a job well done!!!!
    The Lipscombs

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Christine

Christine Bidic · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun, professional and reasonably prized!

Mario is an amazing DJ! He brought my wedding to life! He sticks to the schedule, plays awesome music and really takes a care in your event! I would recommend this DJ to everyone no matter the event! He has made my wedding more memorable!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Allison · Married on 05/03/2019

Nichelson wedding

Very easy to work with. Loved the dancing on the cloud for the bride and groom. Loved the group pic too

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Monica

Monica Hubbard Martin · Married on 04/13/2019

The Wedding Experience of My Dreams

DJ Mario Bryant, with Paradise Pro DJ’s, was hands down the best music professional that we could’ve chosen for our special day. He knew exactly what he was doing during both the ceremony and the reception, kept our guests THOROUGHLY entertained the entire night, and made our overall experience amazing. My guests have given us so many compliments on not only his music services, but his uplighting as well. It gave our reception a completely different, beautiful vibe. Worth every penny. Three thumbs up!!

Sent on 04/23/2019