36 Reviews for Paradise Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Prints (1)
35 Paradise Photography Reviews

I am speechless, Our photographers... leave me speechless. A dream come true.

Profile Picture brandy, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved the ladies that worked with us on our wedding!! Super nice and very helpful with me and my new hubby! I would highly recommend and will always use them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paradise Photography was amazing and so much fun to work with. Christine and Romello made the experience so much fun! They definitely have an eye for what will make some great pictures. Our photos turned out amazing! We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christine and Romello made our wedding picture process so much fun. We received complimentary engagement photos when we came to visit 4 months prior, so we had the opportunity to meet them, and get a good feel early on. For the wedding in July they were very creative with the picture taking process. They took some amazing pictures all throughout the entire wedding, and we all had a lot of fun in the process. They are not robotic photographers, but very caring, friendly and make sure the process is not stressful. They were great to work with and the final results were jaw dropping pictures, and everyone looked fabulous!!

Profile Picture Dean, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly Recommend!!! My experience with Paradise Photography exceeded all expectations!! So easy and flexible to work with. Helped me with several last minute very important issues that weren't even their responsibility. Extreme Professionalism!! Choosing Paradise Photography on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos is a "no brainer"!! Loved them! ??

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Frank and Romello were incredible! My husband hates to have his photo taken, but they made it fun and relaxed. They are gifted photographers who captured some great shots for us. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cathy, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot put into words how happy we are with our stunning wedding photos! James is an amazing, talented photographer! He met us at our Villa a few days before our event to confirm what we were looking for in our wedding shots. He put all our fears aside and made us feel confident that we had chosen the perfect photographer to capture all the special moments on our wedding day! He went above and beyond, even helping us finalize our perfect secluded wedding location on Taylor Bay in Provo, Turks and Caicos. On our wedding day, he came to the Villa to take candid family photos of everyone getting ready before we all headed to the beach for the ceremony. James helped us feel relaxed and made sure we had a fun experience, making our photos even more spectacular! The sunset photos are breathtaking! James made the most incredible wedding slideshow that brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it! Thank you, James, and Paradise Photography for capturing the most perfect wedding photo story that we will treasure forever!
Lori & Stephen McDermott 12-28-2016

Profile Picture Lori, 12/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paradise Photography raises the bar for professional photography, our photos were incredible. Their creativity and ability to "find the right shot" was simply amazing.

Profile Picture Michael, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine Morden of Paradise Photography makes magic happen when she is behind the lens! We know Christine Morden and her team from Turks and Caicos as we live there in the winter. Our wedding reception was in Boston at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Christine and her assistant Romeo came to Boston to photograph our reception. Each photograph is perfect and beautiful, they truly captured the love overload and happiness of our wedding reception! The photos of my husband and I taken at sunset outside on the harbor at the Hotel are nothing short of magical! I would highly recommend Christine Morden and her team at Paradise Photography. We look forward to our next photo shoot with her and her team. Truly 5 star and the BEST!

Profile Picture Nanine, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WE ARE SO AMAZED WITH ALL OUR AMAZING PHOTOS. James did an absolutely amazing job with our pictures...we have so many beautiful pictures to chose from and we have two toddlers that were hard to work with. Our wedding photos were perfect. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Christine was the best and gave our photography that extra special touch. We had a great time shooting with her for both engagement and wedding photos. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Frank Withers from Paradise Photography was fantastic to work with! We selected him as our photographer for our wedding through Beaches in Turks and Caicos. We met with him on the resort a couple of days before the wedding to go over our "must haves" and our style. He was extremely personable and made all of our friends and family feel comfortable taking pictures at the event. He did a great job capturing the candid happy moments and the posed family pictures. One of our absolute favorite pictures is of the whole wedding party jumping in mid air as the sun was setting. This was one of our requests and the execution was flawless! We also love a lot of the pictures we took as husband and wife -- he was able to capture our pure happiness without us having to awkwardly pose. These pictures will definitely be treasured for many, many years to come!

We would definitely work with Frank again and highly recommend him to any couples getting married in Turks and Caicos.

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours

Frank was absolutely phenomenal. We used him for our wedding at Windsong resort and we are blown away by the quality of the pictures. He met with us a few days before to get a solid understanding of what we wanted. He was professional and able to coordinate everyone into getting the pictures we wanted while still letting us enjoy our reception. The day I sent the pictures around to all of our friends, the first thing everyone commented was how amazing the photographer was. We cannot say enough good things about him.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine was so amazing, both inside and out! My fiancee and I met with her the day before the wedding, but we had been emailing the past couple of months so that she knew my likes and dislikes. As for the day of the wedding, Christine had her "game face" on and I LOVED IT! I like to keep things moving fast, and unbeknownst to me, Christine does as well. She got all the shots that I really wanted, gave great direction, but also let me work the camera as to what I felt comfortable with. Nothing felt forced, very organic. I'd love to work with her again in the future. Oh, and she made my husband, Dr. Cunningham, now think he can go into modeling. HaHa

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

James did an incredible job capturing our wedding weekend and could not be happier with the outcome! We heavily debated flying in a photographer but decided to go with James after meeting with him and looking at his work online. We could not be happier with our decision. The photos turned out fantastic and he was great to work with. His familiarity with the resort and island were a plus, and he was extremely helpful in giving tips to help ensure our photos looked great. We will definitely use James again when we are in the Turks for future family photos!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Christine is a super talented Photographer. Not only does she capture awesome pictures, but she was also so great with our guests! My wedding was a dream come true and I have only seen a handful of the pictures! I highly recommend their services! They are also super fast at responding to emails!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographer was great! The most beautiful pictures ever!!!

Profile Picture User6816364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Frank was amazing to work with! We were a bit nervous before our initial meeting with Frank since my husband and I hate taking photos. However, Frank made us feel very comfortable and had great energy. Extremely organized and flexible, and never pressured us as far as time limits. He mapped the schedule out perfectly for the day of the wedding and everything was seamless. I highly recommend Frank to anyone who wants high-quality work. Wedding photos are forever, and we are absolutely thrilled that we had the opportunity to work with Frank to make our wedding photos so beautiful.

Profile Picture Krysten, 11/7/15, 1 Review
4.3

Frank was great to work with! He is very professional and really listened to what we wanted as clients. We loved that he was not "posing" us so much and having us be more natural. The photos themselves were great! They came out beautiful and would highly recommend using Paradise. The pricing was very fair compared to other vendors we researched and met.

Profile Picture User4782617, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

James took the best photos in 1 hour for our wedding at the Alexandra Resort on July 4th! He also made a great video for our slide show for our reception in September! Thanks for everything. Christine and Steve

Profile Picture Christine, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Frank with Paradise Photography was great! He was quick to respond to my questions early on and made everything easy for us. He listened to what we wanted and gave us his recommendations to help make that happen. Frank is a very skilled photographer and the images came out better than we could have ever imagined! I couldn't be happier with the the outcome.

Profile Picture User5184788, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Frank Withers was our photographer for our wedding. He was amazing. He got so many beautiful pictures of us. Thanks again for all of your amazing work!

Profile Picture User4157479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband employed Paradise Photography for our big day. Our wedding planner recommended Paradise and another Studio and we decided to go with Paradise after our first interaction with Frank. He was very personable and down to earth. They were flexible and allowed us to customize our package to meet our needs. Frank shot our engagement shoot on the island as well as our wedding. Our friends and family loved our pictures. His shots were amazing!! And did I mention how enjoyable and easy he was to work with. I couldn't recommend Paradise Photogrqphy enough. My husband and I have come to love Provo and will definitely use Paradise Photography again should we decide to capture other special life moments on the island.

Profile Picture Joy, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are so happy with Paradise Photography overall and Frank Withers in particular. Frank was wonderful to work with and made our shoot a lot of fun. The photos he took were breathtaking and we are thrilled with the results!

Profile Picture User5099435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Frank was an absolute joy to work with! We were nervous that having a wedding on the beach in Turks and Caicos would result in very casual looking pictures but Frank was able to capture the relaxed atmosphere while giving us very sexy, high fashion looking shots. We were completely blown away by the images he captured. He also stepped in for us when unfortunately our wedding planner slacked in some areas. He helped us transition from one event to the next during our big day. Frank was extremely professional but in the most laid back way. He has such an eye for detail and you can see him capturing the images in his mind as he is taking shots. It's really impressive to watch him work. I recommend him for any type of wedding from backyard wedding to upscale grand event.

Profile Picture Erica, 4/11/15, 1 Review