Paradise Photography Reviews

Paradise Photography 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Melochick · Married on 08/07/2019

Amazing Experience

Christine was amazing! She is so professional and helped us achieve the most beautiful sunset beach wedding photos ever! She went above and beyond and we are very grateful for her service she provided to us on our wedding day! Two days later, she met us so we could view our photos before we returned home from the island! We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful photographer and know we will be doing another photo session when we return back to the island with her!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Paradise Photography 8
    Paradise Photography 9
    Paradise Photography 10
    Paradise Photography 11
    Paradise Photography 12
    Paradise Photography 13

Jamie · Married on 07/12/2019

amazing photos of my destination wedding

Paradise Photography was a pleasure to work with during my wedding. They met me with twice before the big day and were always an email away if I had any questions. During the day of my wedding they showed up on time and ready to work. They were able to capture so many great shots and made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. My wedding was on a Friday and by Sunday afternoon we were viewing the photos. Highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Paradise Photography 18
    Paradise Photography 19

T. R. R. · Married on 06/24/2019

Paradise Photography

Christie was super nice, patient and very informative from the start! Rachel was our photographer and I could immediately tell the passion she has for her work and accommodating the couple’s desires. She beautifully captured our special day!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoyed capturing your special day! It was a good team effort. -Rachel
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing photographer

Christine was amazing. She made our special day even more special. She is thoughtful, professional and caring. Not only did she take amazing photos she also directed us flawlessly to make sure our photos were perfect. She made me look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Paradise Photography 20
    Paradise Photography 21

Geri Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Paradise Photography captured our wedding in Paradise beautifully!

Renise of Paradise photography was amazing to work with. Our wedding took place on the beach at The Palms Resort. She knows the resort so well and was able to make suggestions for photo opts that turned out beautifully. She met us immediately on our arrival and had everything in order in a short amount of time. While photographing us during the day and during the ceremony, we hardly realized she was there. She captured all the right moments with everyone. She made sure she was able to get the best pictures of us at sunset after the wedding. We could not be more Pleased! Plus she was the nicest person to work with ever!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Paradise Photography 28
    Paradise Photography 29
  • Dierdre

Dierdre Herman · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, responsive, made it calm and easy!

The communication before, during and after our ceremony was wonderful. Quick responses and made us feel confident even though we never met until we arrived on the island.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • F

Faith Serrano-Pierre · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful moments captures beautifully

Renise and team were amazing!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Veronica · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Nov 30th 2018

Our photographer Renise was incredible!!!! Many of our wedding guests even commented on how talented she was. We just received our proofs and are completely blown away how beautiful they turned out!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tina · Married on 11/02/2018

Photography Perfection!

From the minute I met Christine I knew was in good hands. My wedding planner recommended Paradise Photography, but hiring a photographer whose work I had never seen was a gamble. In the end, working with Christine was among the best experiences I had at my wedding. Professionalism, creativity, and unlimited guidance was what I got. That combined with a magnetic personality. Our pictures are simply stunning.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karyl · Married on 08/15/2018

Renise was our photographer for our vow renewal and she was exceptional! She was flexible, knowledge and provided great guidance throughout the shoot! Renise captured our special day just the way we expected! Paradise Photography did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Robin · Married on 07/27/2018

At my daughter's wedding, Renise, the photographer, was absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what to take photos of and what would make us all so very happy with the final product! She is very professional, helpful, and understanding! Excellent Customer Service!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sue · Married on 04/26/2018

Renise, our photographer, was amazing! She was so patient even when the offficiant was a hour late! Our pictures were beautiful! I could not have asked for a better experience with Paradise!

Sent on 05/02/2018

brandy · Married on 10/16/2017

I am speechless, Our photographers... leave me speechless. A dream come true.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Loved the ladies that worked with us on our wedding!! Super nice and very helpful with me and my new hubby! I would highly recommend and will always use them!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Paradise Photography was amazing and so much fun to work with. Christine and Romello made the experience so much fun! They definitely have an eye for what will make some great pictures. Our photos turned out amazing! We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Dean · Married on 07/15/2017

Christine and Romello made our wedding picture process so much fun. We received complimentary engagement photos when we came to visit 4 months prior, so we had the opportunity to meet them, and get a good feel early on. For the wedding in July they were very creative with the picture taking process. They took some amazing pictures all throughout the entire wedding, and we all had a lot of fun in the process. They are not robotic photographers, but very caring, friendly and make sure the process is not stressful. They were great to work with and the final results were jaw dropping pictures, and everyone looked fabulous!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/08/2017

Highly Recommend!!! My experience with Paradise Photography exceeded all expectations!! So easy and flexible to work with. Helped me with several last minute very important issues that weren't even their responsibility. Extreme Professionalism!! Choosing Paradise Photography on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos is a "no brainer"!! Loved them! ??

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lori · Married on 12/28/2016

My husband and I cannot put into words how happy we are with our stunning wedding photos! James is an amazing, talented photographer! He met us at our Villa a few days before our event to confirm what we were looking for in our wedding shots. He put all our fears aside and made us feel confident that we had chosen the perfect photographer to capture all the special moments on our wedding day! He went above and beyond, even helping us finalize our perfect secluded wedding location on Taylor Bay in Provo, Turks and Caicos. On our wedding day, he came to the Villa to take candid family photos of everyone getting ready before we all headed to the beach for the ceremony. James helped us feel relaxed and made sure we had a fun experience, making our photos even more spectacular! The sunset photos are breathtaking! James made the most incredible wedding slideshow that brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it! Thank you, James, and Paradise Photography for capturing the most perfect wedding photo story that we will treasure forever!
    Lori & Stephen McDermott 12-28-2016

Sent on 01/01/2017

Paradise Photography raises the bar for professional photography, our photos were incredible. Their creativity and ability to "find the right shot" was simply amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nanine · Married on 11/27/2016

Christine Morden of Paradise Photography makes magic happen when she is behind the lens! We know Christine Morden and her team from Turks and Caicos as we live there in the winter. Our wedding reception was in Boston at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Christine and her assistant Romeo came to Boston to photograph our reception. Each photograph is perfect and beautiful, they truly captured the love overload and happiness of our wedding reception! The photos of my husband and I taken at sunset outside on the harbor at the Hotel are nothing short of magical! I would highly recommend Christine Morden and her team at Paradise Photography. We look forward to our next photo shoot with her and her team. Truly 5 star and the BEST!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Heather · Married on 10/28/2016

WE ARE SO AMAZED WITH ALL OUR AMAZING PHOTOS. James did an absolutely amazing job with our pictures...we have so many beautiful pictures to chose from and we have two toddlers that were hard to work with. Our wedding photos were perfect. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sandy · Married on 07/30/2016

Christine was the best and gave our photography that extra special touch. We had a great time shooting with her for both engagement and wedding photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alexis · Married on 06/18/2016

Frank Withers from Paradise Photography was fantastic to work with! We selected him as our photographer for our wedding through Beaches in Turks and Caicos. We met with him on the resort a couple of days before the wedding to go over our "must haves" and our style. He was extremely personable and made all of our friends and family feel comfortable taking pictures at the event. He did a great job capturing the candid happy moments and the posed family pictures. One of our absolute favorite pictures is of the whole wedding party jumping in mid air as the sun was setting. This was one of our requests and the execution was flawless! We also love a lot of the pictures we took as husband and wife -- he was able to capture our pure happiness without us having to awkwardly pose. These pictures will definitely be treasured for many, many years to come!

We would definitely work with Frank again and highly recommend him to any couples getting married in Turks and Caicos.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Frank was absolutely phenomenal. We used him for our wedding at Windsong resort and we are blown away by the quality of the pictures. He met with us a few days before to get a solid understanding of what we wanted. He was professional and able to coordinate everyone into getting the pictures we wanted while still letting us enjoy our reception. The day I sent the pictures around to all of our friends, the first thing everyone commented was how amazing the photographer was. We cannot say enough good things about him.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Tanya · Married on 05/14/2016

Christine was so amazing, both inside and out! My fiancee and I met with her the day before the wedding, but we had been emailing the past couple of months so that she knew my likes and dislikes. As for the day of the wedding, Christine had her "game face" on and I LOVED IT! I like to keep things moving fast, and unbeknownst to me, Christine does as well. She got all the shots that I really wanted, gave great direction, but also let me work the camera as to what I felt comfortable with. Nothing felt forced, very organic. I'd love to work with her again in the future. Oh, and she made my husband, Dr. Cunningham, now think he can go into modeling. HaHa

Sent on 05/22/2016