Paradise Photography Reviews

70 | Conch Bar, TC

70 Reviews for Paradise Photography

Jennifer D. · Married on 07/14/2021

My experience was the better than I could ever imagine.

My Experience was over the top amazing. We were so impressed with the Christine and her professionalism. She made us so comfortable on the wedding day. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/16/2021
  • Susan

Susan C. · Married on 06/27/2021

Wonderful experience!

Christine was our photographer and she was so amazing and fun! She had such great energy and was so good at giving direction! I’m so glad we picked such a personable photographer! We had her stay an extra hour to get more photos of the reception and she happily stayed and got some great shots! Now we will have the most beautiful photos of our wedding in Turks forever! We even went to a separate beach to get some good sunset shots! Thanks so much to Christine and Paradise Photography!

Sent on 07/04/2021

Andrea S. · Married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely perfect wedding

Renise was above and beyond our expectations. She was kind, patient and very talented. She made us feel so special on our big day.

Sent on 06/14/2021

Shivi Z. · Married on 04/11/2021

Friendly and welcoming family session

Christine was great to work with and really made our toddler feel comfortable and excited about the pictures. She found some great unique locations to take pictures and really engaged everyone on the shoot

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Kevin

Kevin M. · Married on 04/09/2021

Phenomenal

I planned an engagement proposal with planner Teresa and photographer James. Both provided exceptional service and made the experience beautiful. It was everything and more!!!! They brought my proposal to life and I couldnt be happier with the end result.

Sent on 04/09/2021

Jennifer L. · Married on 03/19/2021

Amazing photography experience!

We had the picture perfect wedding with the picture perfect photographer! Renise made us super comfortable from our initial meet throughout the entire wedding day! Although she was wearing a mask, we could feel her smile! She gave great direction and had creative ideas for great poses. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Paradise Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure photographing your big day Jennifer. Thank you for the lovely review and I hope you enjoy your photos forever!

Matthew B. · Married on 03/19/2021

Our experience was great!

Renise was amazing and very flexible as far as what we were looking for I’m excited to see the final photos!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Kristi B. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing experience

She did great communicating and considering the back drop to every picture. Very nice and personable.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristi. It was a pleasure photographing you, Jeremy and your family and friends. We wish you many happy years ahead.

Bill S. · Married on 01/17/2021

Perfection!

I emailed paradise photography because I wanted to do a surprise proposal for my girlfriend in Turks and Caicos. They put me in contact with James and we devised a plan together. James recommended the perfect secluded beach location and posed as our taxi driver to the beach. Once we arrived he was able to subtly set up with his camera and capture the moment. Afterwards we revealed to my now fiancé that he was actually a photographer and we went on to take a full engagement photo shoot. The pictures came out amazing! James is super passionate and awesome at what he does. He made us feel comfortable throughout the whole thing and was able to get some truly breathtaking photos. He’s also a great actor as a cab driver! (Lol) I highly recommend using James and paradise photography if this is something that you are looking to do! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. You are both a wonderful couple and it was so special to be part of your amazing proposal!!
  • Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 01/17/2021

Surprise engagement photos

James from paradise photography did an absolutely amazing job! He coordinated with my now fiancé to pull off a surprise engagement that captured all of the amazing moments both before and after getting asked the question! With me being nervous and unnatural in front of a camera, James made us feel so comfortable and directed us to get the perfect shots that will be cherished forever. I 100% recommend him and this company because not only was the whole experience so delightful and fun but the pictures turned out to be the best I’ve ever seen. James went the extra mile meeting with us after and going through each shot to make sure we got the photos we loved the most. Thanks James and paradise photography for capturing this special moment!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We really appreciate you sharing your experience for others who are making an important disclosure for a really special photography experience and wonderful memories.

Ashley S. · Married on 12/07/2020

Experienced friendly professional and easy

Paradise Photography was amazing to work with. They had the wedding event down to a science. Super professional. Very responsive and good to follow up. Not only were they good at the pre organization details but they were easy to work with and coached us thru our day making it fun and easy. The way a wedding in Caicos should be!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thanks for the beautiful review! Wishing you a lifetime of love. Please come back to our little paradise to celebrate. 🤗

Daryn B. · Married on 11/12/2020

Amazing Photos

Christine made our wedding day so special! She was warm and bubbly and made us feel so comfortable, we connected immediately. She gave us direction and was very creative with the photos. Our pictures were stunning!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a special note. Your wedding was beautiful and it was so nice to meet you both! Wishing you all the love and many happy returns to paradise!
    C
  • Dominic

Dominic D. · Married on 05/08/2020

Professional yet fun. Took away all the jitters.

They made s look and feel absolutely stunning and confident the whole time We wouldn't have had the same kind of wedding without them. Truly great work.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you Nic. Wishing you and Sindra a lifetime of love and happiness! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day.
  • #jeffreywedspenny02/20/20

Penny H. · Married on 02/20/2020

Penny & Jeffrey

Paradise photography was excellent. He captured so my beautiful picture. Thanks Tim

Sent on 03/16/2020

Mr Sullivan · Married on 12/08/2019

Fantastic Experience and Results

Christine was incredible from the start. She made the experience fun and had great ideas for shooting. She also allowed us to incorporate our ideas seamlessly. She quickly followed up with "teaser photos" that were magazine quality and allowed us to enjoy our honeymoon with pictures in had. My wife was absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you both! Fantastic day and gorgeous setting for a wedding with a lovely couple!! It was a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your special day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer F. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Experience

I recently got married at the Palms Resort in Turks and Caicos. Christine was our photographer- she was incredible. Our photos came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The entire experience was effortless. Christine knew how to get the most beautiful/perfect shots throughout the day, making sure we would have the best memories from our wedding day. I highly recommend Paradise Photography for your wedding day or any special occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you I am so happy you enjoyed your experience and your photos with Paradise Photography! It is our greatest pleasure to provide our couples with the best of the best. You were absolutely a joy to photograph and spend the day with!!
  • Sharon

Sharon C. · Married on 10/16/2019

Grace Bay Elopement

We decided to elope while on vacation in Grace Bay with 8 weeks notice...which by wedding standards was VERY last minute. Paradise Photography was super responsive with us from the moment we emailed them. We were contacted by phone to ensure our needs would be met for our day.
    When we arrived at our resort, Renise, our photographer, met with us and reviewed our wish list and options available to us.
    On the day of our wedding she was SO easy to work with. She was timely and efficient and had a great eye for working with the beautiful sunset we were blessed with that evening.
    We were able to review our images 2 days later. Renise is truly a gifted artist.
    She helped us plan out our album in a way I would never be able to, capturing the right images and arranging them in a way to tell our story.
    We have been so very pleased with our whole experience from start to finish.
    You really can’t go wrong with Paradise Photography and Renise!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

You and James were an absolute pleasure to work with, Sharon. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special occasion. I know you'll enjoy your timeless album and priceless photographs for so many years to come :)

Cheers!!

Jessica M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!!

Do not waste your time looking for another photographer. Paradise Photography is by far the best photographer in Turks and Caicos. Christine made us feel at ease and comfortable as she guided us through every photo. We now have a book of memories that accurately captured our dream wedding. I simply enjoyed having her around as I prepared for my special day. It never seemed as if she was in the way. She was discreet and skillful when capturing each photo. A true camera whisperer. A pro at her craft and it shows in the final product. I highly recommend Paradise Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure photographing your beautiful wedding, everything was perfect. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special occasion. I know you'll enjoy your album and photographs for so many years to come :). Come back to see us again soon!! :)
  • Marissa

Marissa M. · Married on 08/07/2019

Amazing Experience

Christine was amazing! She is so professional and helped us achieve the most beautiful sunset beach wedding photos ever! She went above and beyond and we are very grateful for her service she provided to us on our wedding day! Two days later, she met us so we could view our photos before we returned home from the island! We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful photographer and know we will be doing another photo session when we return back to the island with her!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jamie · Married on 07/12/2019

amazing photos of my destination wedding

Paradise Photography was a pleasure to work with during my wedding. They met me with twice before the big day and were always an email away if I had any questions. During the day of my wedding they showed up on time and ready to work. They were able to capture so many great shots and made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. My wedding was on a Friday and by Sunday afternoon we were viewing the photos. Highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

T. R. · Married on 06/24/2019

Paradise Photography

Christie was super nice, patient and very informative from the start! Rachel was our photographer and I could immediately tell the passion she has for her work and accommodating the couple’s desires. She beautifully captured our special day!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Paradise Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoyed capturing your special day! It was a good team effort. -Rachel
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing photographer

Christine was amazing. She made our special day even more special. She is thoughtful, professional and caring. Not only did she take amazing photos she also directed us flawlessly to make sure our photos were perfect. She made me look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Geri S. · Married on 06/15/2019

Paradise Photography captured our wedding in Paradise beautifully!

Renise of Paradise photography was amazing to work with. Our wedding took place on the beach at The Palms Resort. She knows the resort so well and was able to make suggestions for photo opts that turned out beautifully. She met us immediately on our arrival and had everything in order in a short amount of time. While photographing us during the day and during the ceremony, we hardly realized she was there. She captured all the right moments with everyone. She made sure she was able to get the best pictures of us at sunset after the wedding. We could not be more Pleased! Plus she was the nicest person to work with ever!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Dierdre

Dierdre H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, responsive, made it calm and easy!

The communication before, during and after our ceremony was wonderful. Quick responses and made us feel confident even though we never met until we arrived on the island.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing for wedding!!!!

Paradise photography was amazing to work with for our wedding in Turks and Caicos. James was professional, knowledgeable, patient and high energy. He worked with us to make sure he captured all the shots we wanted. James truly pays attention to detail and captures every aspect even the subtle details of the wedding. He met with us when we arrived to go over the details and after meeting with him We knew we were in great hands. We are so happy with how our images turned out!! We would highly recommend working with paradise photography. Also Deb is great to work with as well she in knowledgeable and will answer all your questions and follow up with you before and after. Thank you again to paradise photography for sharing our wedding day and capturing memories to last a life time.

Sent on 12/12/2019