Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa Reviews

4 | Blairsville, GA

4 Reviews for Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa

Brittany Giles · Married on 11/02/2019

The perfect day

I can’t recommend this place enough!! The views are breathtaking from every point of view. Ilke handled everything for me and went above and beyond my expectations! She and Bob were great hosts, made us feel so welcome and helped make our elopement the best day of our lives like we had hoped. I could never say thank you enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2016

We had our wedding in the vineyard New Years Eve 2017. Ilke made sure everything ran smoothly, she was very easy to work with and made planning a breeze! We even had to change our wedding date because of my husbands work schedule, they were super understanding and helped us get get another date booked. It was beautiful, the cake was delicious, we really just had the best experience! Our massages were phenomenal, and the wine was even better! We had 3 cabins for our family and friends, Chocolate Moose, Tranquility, and Cats Meow......they were all clean, well equipped and comfortable, with amazing views. Everyone was very nice and accommodating for all of us. We will definitely be returning

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/19/2017

We cannot be happier that we selected Paradise Hills for our wedding. Bob and Ilke were wonderful to work with even from afar as we live 2+ hours from the resort, and they executed a flawless wedding ceremony and reception. We rented out the cabins on the grounds for our guests and everyone couldn't stop raving about the weekend. The cabins were AMAZING and allowed our special day to be a whole weekend. The morning of our wedding we actually went to visit a local waterfall! The winery itself is beautiful and provided the perfect location to marry my best friend. The wine was enjoyed by all, along with the beer on tap! We would highly recommend this location to others. However, I would not recommend the photographer or reverend that can be provided. I was not as pleased with their service and the photography was a real let down. BUT, that wasn't on Bob and Ilke, they and their staff were on point! Go visit and see for yourself!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Roxanne · Married on 08/12/2017

I was very pleased with the results for our destination wedding. The decorations were exactly what I was hoping for. Our guests enjoyed their stay on property.

Sent on 08/27/2017