Paradise Getaways Reviews

Paradise Getaways 5
Paradise Getaways 6
Paradise Getaways 7

Emily · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Tami and the staff were easy, trustworthy, and professional to deal with. Tami went out of her way to answer my questions in a prompt manner. Tami was diligent in making sure my hair appointment was booked and adjustments to my reservations were secured.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Paradise Getaways 8
    Paradise Getaways 9

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you, Emily! I'm so glad you enjoyed the wedding and your own mini-vacay!
  • INCA

Inca Manningham · Married on 11/03/2018

Paradise Getaways was awesome!

Brad DeBoer, at Paradise Getaways, arranged our groups trip to Cancun, and it was flawless!!!! He kept us updated on new and important information about our trip, including safety tips. He reminded us promptly about our payments and information needed.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and this glowing review! ☺️We appreciate your business and enjoyed assisting you and all the wedding guests for this very special occasion.
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 10/30/2018

Paradise Getaways & Tami are the BEST!!

Early 2017 I was in the beginning stages of trying to book a surprise wedding engagement trip for me and my girlfriend. I wanted to do a Caribbean Island, but not sure where to start or how to go about it. As I was surfing the web trying to get some Idea’s, I stumbled onto a web site called Paradise Getaways. Being very skeptical dealing with a business online, it turned out to be the GREATEST & PERFECT discovery I could ever ask for!! I set up a phone appointment with Tami (Owner). Tami is a sweet, very knowledgeable and the perfect travel agent you could ever ask for! She’s a great communicator answering every question immediately. That’s a major plus! Long story short, with Tami’s expertise and recommendations, I decide on a destination for October 2017 at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian. With Tami guiding me through every step, and her behind the scenes planning with Sandals, my surprise proposal was perfect with a candlelight dinner on the beach that was absolutely heaven and my girlfriend said YES!!!! The trip was perfect from start to finish! But it was over yet. During my contacts with Tami, she suggested a possible destination weddingmoon in the future. Tami’s suggestion quickly had me thinking about making that possibility a reality!!
    Fast forward 12 months, October 2018, my fiancé and I got married on the beach at the Sandals Grande Antigua!! WOW!!! Our Weddingmoon was PERFECT from start to finish & the weather was PHENOMINAL!!!! I could go on and on and on!! My wife and I loved every second of our wonderful trip! Our marriage on the beach was so much better than we could have ever expected!! Tami and Sandals knocked it out of the park!! We can't thank Tami/Paradise Getaways enough for all she did making our trips to St. Lucia & Antigua possible with an experience we will NEVER forget!! We WILL be contacting Paradise Getaways for all of our future trips.
    Thank you Tami!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Gary - thank you for this wonderful review. It has been such a joy to work with you and Sonia. I wish you both a long, prosperous and healthy life together! Many Blessings, Tami

Renisha Weston · Married on 10/27/2018

Best source for Destination Weddings

Tami and her staff are both experienced and professional. The team walked us step by step from the planning phase up until the wedding. Our special day was made even more special by the support and eye for detail given by Tami and Paradise Getaways. They are hands down the best source for destination weddings.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you, Renisha! ☺️ We enjoyed being a part of your big day and assisting all your wonderful guests! 🌴

T & C · Married on 10/09/2018

Anniversary in Hawaii

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for organizing a really wonderful anniversary vacation for us! Everything went smoothly and we enjoyed our time away so very much. Hawaii is such a beautiful place! We did exactly what we planned... a great deal of hiking and relaxing. 😊 The helicopter tour in Kauai was unbelievable... and we had front row seats! We also treated ourselves to a meal at The Beach House the night before we left, which was wonderful.

We could go on and on... but suffice it to say that we had an absolutely fabulous time away. Thank you for all that you do...

Sent on 10/29/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

I'm so happy to hear you had an awesome time celebrating your anniversary in Hawaii! It was a pleasure working with you both.
  • W

Wildamis · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience and felt very well accommodated. They even called me to suggest a better rate and room for me and my family. Very pleased and happy with how my vacation went including the accommodations made before hand. They are very professional, trustworthy, practical and organized. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate this feedback as our team works diligently to ensure everyone has an amazing experience from beginning to end.

MacKenzie · Married on 07/14/2018

Tami and her team at Paradise Getaways were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Tami listened to our interests and needs for our Honeymoon and came up with the perfect option of Costa Rica. She guided us through the entire process and would highly recommend her services. It was so nice to have someone research and take care of the Honeymoon planning process. We are very happy and will use Paradise Getaways travel services for any upcoming vacations.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was great to assist you on this special vacation. Your honeymoon was the perfect blend of adventure, relaxation and romance!

M · Married on 07/14/2018

The entire team at Paradise Weddings was a pleasure to work with. Everyone was responsive and provided a variety of options where needed, especially with regards to suggestions and important tips to keep in mind while away. Communication was exceptional, they made themselves available and easily accessible. Everyone that I spoke with or corresponded with via email was very personable and ensured that I was satisfied. I felt fully prepared for this trip because everything was thorough and well detailed. The team was extremely supportive and resolved issues promptly.

Erin · Married on 05/05/2018

Having Tami took away all the worry and stress of my friends and family traveling to and from the wedding, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Paradise Getaways 10
    Paradise Getaways 11

Paradise Getaways's reply:

It was a pleasure helping you and your friends and family. Hooray for a perfect and stress free wedding day! Congratulations!

Jacklyn · Married on 05/02/2018

Tami at Paradise Getaways has yet to fail my husband and I. She is exceptional at her job! Our favorite part is that she makes planning a vacation effortless. I love that I can just send a quick email with what we are looking for and she replies with several options quickly. I also love that She sends tips and hints (This is our bible when packing and figuring out what to do at the airport). She is responsive, courteous, and very professional! I will always recommend Paradise Getaways!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Paradise Getaways 12
    Paradise Getaways 13
    Paradise Getaways 14
    Paradise Getaways 15
    Paradise Getaways 16

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Jackie - it is always my pleasure!

Erin · Married on 04/02/2018

We had such an easy time with our travels thanks to all the leg work you all did! All the connections you made for us, the resort you recommended for us... it was an amazing experience and one we hope to have again!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Paradise Getaways 17
    Paradise Getaways 18

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Erin. It was our pleasure and we look forward to assisting you and your family with future vacations.
  • O

OWEN · Married on 01/11/2018

Great staff! Good experience.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Owen. It was great working with you on this last minute getaway!

Dina · Married on 12/09/2017

It was amazing! The wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you, Dina. I'm so glad you had an amazing experience celebrating with such a beautiful couple.

Chris · Married on 12/01/2017

Loved the location, great rate, great time! Tami's team was fantastic and make the wedding truly unforgettable.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Most importantly, I am so happy that everything went perfect!! Have a great holiday season!!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2017

Hiring Tami was the best decision we made for our wedding! We planned a destination wedding to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic but we didn't want your stereotypical destination wedding. We wanted it to be a big party (rather than a traditional wedding), held at a private location. She not only found us the perfect wedding location, but found the resort where we stayed with our families prior to the wedding and another resort for our honeymoon.

She was incredibly patient with us throughout the entire process of finding and choosing resorts and went above and beyond! My husband was quite picky and she kept diligently working until we were both comfortable and happy with the resorts we chose. Honestly, every resort she presented was a beautiful location and would have been perfect...and she tailored these resorts to our wants and needs for our families. We couldn't have been happier with the resorts that we chose and our families were so incredibly blown away! In addition, everyone commented how easy working with Tami was to schedule their reservations. It made me feel much less stressed knowing that she was there for them in case a snowstorm hit the east coast.

We really wanted a unique wedding location and she searched high and low for the perfect location. She again went above and beyond for us. At the end, we had three amazing options for wedding ceremony locations (a waterfall in Jamaica, ruins in Jamaica or a beachside location in Punta Cana). Although we didn't want a beach wedding, she suggested it because the venue tailored weddings to each bride and groom's taste, the food is amazing and they provide guests with the kind of party that we were looking for...she knew us well! We actually opted for the beachside wedding venue in Punta Cana and it was everything that we wanted the day to be. The guests said that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and they are still talking about it weeks later! It would not have been possible without Tami!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Liz - you made my day! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your guests for this special occasion. Congratulations!

Lakeisha · Married on 11/20/2017

The resort was beautiful. We enjoyed our stay and plan on returning back. Customers service was excellent.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Lakeisha! I'm so glad to hear you had an excellent getaway!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Tami truly went above and beyond for me without hesitation. She's not just a good travel agent, but ya good person, something that has become rare when dealing with people in terms of business. Tami would respond to all emails in a timely fashion and often at off peak hours which was great for my hectic schedule. If you're looking for someone genuine, who is out to help you have the best wedding than look no further.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Jaclyn! It truly was my pleasure and I wish you all the best!

A · Married on 06/02/2017

Tami and her team were wonderful throughout the entire planning process - from identifying the destination, to venue to the last details of our wedding.

Both my husband and I had no idea where to begin when it came to planning our wedding. Tami is the reason that we had the most perfect wedding - beyond what we could have imagined. I truly don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you so much - it was truly our pleasure! Best wishes!

sandy · Married on 05/28/2017

Our experience with Tami was great! She was right on target. I will for sure be booking more trips with Tami in the near future.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you, Sandy. It was my pleasure to assist you! Happy Future Travels to you! ;)

Caitlyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Overall great experience! So glad we chose paradise getaways! Tami went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly as it was everything we could have imagined :)

Sent on 05/31/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Caitlyn. It was great to work with you and your friends and family! Congratulations!

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2017

Tami Santini is the best in the business. I had a friend recommend her to me with no qualms whatsoever, and I would do the same to anyone planning their destination wedding. Our initial call gave her all the information she needed to give us beautiful options for places to have our wedding -- all within our budget. She's been incredibly responsive to us and our guests regarding travel arrangements, excursions, and the smallest details. Working with her for the past year has been a dream come true -- I went from having no idea what I wanted to planning my dream wedding. Thank you Tami, for everything!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

My pleasure, Jennifer! It has been fun working with you and your wonderful friends and family! Congratulations to you and Peter!

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2017

They listened to the needs of the group. Assisted with any issues - before we arrived or once we were onsite.

Betsy · Married on 03/19/2017

Our friends had a marvelous wedding week, and we, just guests, had a fabulous vacation. Everything was easy to understand and easy to set up with Tami.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thanks, Betsy! I'm so happy to hear that the wedding and vacation were perfect!

Nicholas · Married on 08/06/2016

Tami and her staff really have a good understanding of the vacation and activities involved. They know what needs to get done and they are on top of making sure that your vacation goes off without a hitch and that you have the ability to enjoy all aspects of the travel from the stay to any outside activities you desire. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Paradise Getaways's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! We appreciate it and are happy to hear you had a fantastic experience!