131 Reviews for Paradise Getaways

Group Travel (1)
Honeymoons (1)
Caribbean (1)
117 Paradise Getaways Reviews

Tami and the staff were easy, trustworthy, and professional to deal with. Tami went out of her way to answer my questions in a prompt manner. Tami was diligent in making sure my hair appointment was booked and adjustments to my reservations were secured.

Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - The main “party pool”
Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - Balcony of room that overlooks a pool
Profile Picture Emily, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Travel Insurance

I had a wonderful experience and felt very well accommodated. They even called me to suggest a better rate and room for me and my family. Very pleased and happy with how my vacation went including the accommodations made before hand. They are very professional, trustworthy, practical and organized. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Wildamis, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Tami and her team at Paradise Getaways were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Tami listened to our interests and needs for our Honeymoon and came up with the perfect option of Costa Rica. She guided us through the entire process and would highly recommend her services. It was so nice to have someone research and take care of the Honeymoon planning process. We are very happy and will use Paradise Getaways travel services for any upcoming vacations.

Profile Picture MacKenzie , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

The entire team at Paradise Weddings was a pleasure to work with. Everyone was responsive and provided a variety of options where needed, especially with regards to suggestions and important tips to keep in mind while away. Communication was exceptional, they made themselves available and easily accessible. Everyone that I spoke with or corresponded with via email was very personable and ensured that I was satisfied. I felt fully prepared for this trip because everything was thorough and well detailed. The team was extremely supportive and resolved issues promptly.

Profile Picture M, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Having Tami took away all the worry and stress of my friends and family traveling to and from the wedding, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings

Tami at Paradise Getaways has yet to fail my husband and I. She is exceptional at her job! Our favorite part is that she makes planning a vacation effortless. I love that I can just send a quick email with what we are looking for and she replies with several options quickly. I also love that She sends tips and hints (This is our bible when packing and figuring out what to do at the airport). She is responsive, courteous, and very professional! I will always recommend Paradise Getaways!

Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - 1 of the 3 pools at Breathless- Cancun
Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - Along the beach several tiki huts and cabanas
Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - View of pool from ocean side
Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - Night from our balcony
Profile Picture Jacklyn, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We had such an easy time with our travels thanks to all the leg work you all did! All the connections you made for us, the resort you recommended for us... it was an amazing experience and one we hope to have again!

Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - Peaceful beaches!
Photo for Paradise Getaways Review - Wonderful desserts and food!
Profile Picture Erin, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Great staff! Good experience.

Profile Picture OWEN, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

It was amazing! The wedding was beautiful!

Profile Picture Dina, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Loved the location, great rate, great time! Tami's team was fantastic and make the wedding truly unforgettable.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Tami was the best decision we made for our wedding! We planned a destination wedding to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic but we didn't want your stereotypical destination wedding. We wanted it to be a big party (rather than a traditional wedding), held at a private location. She not only found us the perfect wedding location, but found the resort where we stayed with our families prior to the wedding and another resort for our honeymoon.

She was incredibly patient with us throughout the entire process of finding and choosing resorts and went above and beyond! My husband was quite picky and she kept diligently working until we were both comfortable and happy with the resorts we chose. Honestly, every resort she presented was a beautiful location and would have been perfect...and she tailored these resorts to our wants and needs for our families. We couldn't have been happier with the resorts that we chose and our families were so incredibly blown away! In addition, everyone commented how easy working with Tami was to schedule their reservations. It made me feel much less stressed knowing that she was there for them in case a snowstorm hit the east coast.

We really wanted a unique wedding location and she searched high and low for the perfect location. She again went above and beyond for us. At the end, we had three amazing options for wedding ceremony locations (a waterfall in Jamaica, ruins in Jamaica or a beachside location in Punta Cana). Although we didn't want a beach wedding, she suggested it because the venue tailored weddings to each bride and groom's taste, the food is amazing and they provide guests with the kind of party that we were looking for...she knew us well! We actually opted for the beachside wedding venue in Punta Cana and it was everything that we wanted the day to be. The guests said that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and they are still talking about it weeks later! It would not have been possible without Tami!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

The resort was beautiful. We enjoyed our stay and plan on returning back. Customers service was excellent.

Profile Picture Lakeisha, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Tami truly went above and beyond for me without hesitation. She's not just a good travel agent, but ya good person, something that has become rare when dealing with people in terms of business. Tami would respond to all emails in a timely fashion and often at off peak hours which was great for my hectic schedule. If you're looking for someone genuine, who is out to help you have the best wedding than look no further.

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Tami and her team were wonderful throughout the entire planning process - from identifying the destination, to venue to the last details of our wedding.

Both my husband and I had no idea where to begin when it came to planning our wedding. Tami is the reason that we had the most perfect wedding - beyond what we could have imagined. I truly don't know what we would have done without her.

Profile Picture A, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our experience with Tami was great! She was right on target. I will for sure be booking more trips with Tami in the near future.

Profile Picture sandy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Overall great experience! So glad we chose paradise getaways! Tami went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly as it was everything we could have imagined :)

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Tami Santini is the best in the business. I had a friend recommend her to me with no qualms whatsoever, and I would do the same to anyone planning their destination wedding. Our initial call gave her all the information she needed to give us beautiful options for places to have our wedding -- all within our budget. She's been incredibly responsive to us and our guests regarding travel arrangements, excursions, and the smallest details. Working with her for the past year has been a dream come true -- I went from having no idea what I wanted to planning my dream wedding. Thank you Tami, for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

They listened to the needs of the group. Assisted with any issues - before we arrived or once we were onsite.

Profile Picture User7943938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Our friends had a marvelous wedding week, and we, just guests, had a fabulous vacation. Everything was easy to understand and easy to set up with Tami.

Profile Picture Betsy, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Tami and her staff really have a good understanding of the vacation and activities involved. They know what needs to get done and they are on top of making sure that your vacation goes off without a hitch and that you have the ability to enjoy all aspects of the travel from the stay to any outside activities you desire. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

A big thanks to Tami at Paradise Getaways for helping to make planning our desination wedding THAT much easier! We have had a couple of friends discuss the possibility of a destination wedding, and my husband and I tell them they MUST work with someone as thoughtful and diligent as Tami because it really makes all the difference.

From the start, Tami really listened to our needs and helped us identify the right location for our wedding. That was the biggest decision to make in the wedding planning process, and I don't know where we would've ended up without her insight and recommendations. Even more importantly, she was very patient with me even while I was being an indecisive bride nervous about finding the perfect location!

After we selected the location, Tami took care of all the footwork, coordinated room reservations, dates, and negotiating group rates. It was so easy for my husband and I as we got to avoid all of that hassle. In addition, she got us set up with a wedding coordinator from the hotel, and she would intervene anytime Niko and I asked for additional assistance.

Even more importantly, she treated each and every one our guests as well as she treated us. She was responsive, organized, and patient as our guests booked and coordinated travel plans through her. She would send out reminders about traveling to Mexico, and she took care of all the travel details so our guests could rest easy it would be a simple process. Aside from email reminders, she even sent our guests little travel booklets in the mail including all the details they needed while traveling such as flight details, confirmation numbers, shuttle service info, hotel phone numbers, etc. Once again, it saved my husband and I from any headaches and allowed us to stay focused on getting prepared for our big day!

My husband and I really don't think we could've coordinated a destination wedding without Tami!! Such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Niko, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Mexico

A destination wedding is not a simple task... Dealing with other cultures, other rules, and lifestyles. Tami made this experience so easy and every guest had an enjoyable ride. I will always contact her for my travel plans in the future. GO Bold Go Destination!!!! And Go with Tami from Paradise Getaways!!!

Profile Picture David, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I contacted Tami about a year and a half before our February 2016 wedding and she was so wonderful throughout our planning process. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She helped us and about 80 of our guests book flights and hotel and everyone had a really great experience with her. She is very thorough and always quick to respond to questions or concerns. She kept all of our guests well informed and created a really nice website which provided further information. I always felt confident in her and was appreciative of how much less stressful she made the planning process for me. I never came across anything that she was not able to help me with. I feel lucky to have found her and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Destn. Weddings

This was a Delta vacation. We received information from Paradise Getaways directing us to look for a person with the Blue Delta shirt at the airport upon arrival and departure from the resort. Neither time was the person who was transporting us wearing the blue shirt. He did have a Delta sign however. I just thought you might want to know as we found this to be confusing.

Also, we provided our Delta sky mile numbers and we were told by Paradise Getaways that we would receive Delta miles for the resort portion of this Delta Vacation. According to Delta, this information was incorrect and we will not receive Sky miles as we were expecting. I also thought you would want to know this for future inquiries about sky miles.

We reserved a king room, however, upon check in we were told that no kings were available.

Otherwise all was fine. Tami did a nice job helping us with our reservations. Thank you.

Profile Picture User6573012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Dominican Rep.