Paradise Cove Reviews

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

So far, so wonderful!

After a long hunt of venues, I fell upon Paradise Cove and I fell in love.. from miles away. I was so nervous planning a "destination" wedding, but all of my questions and concerns have been answered to and everyone has been incredibly helpful and nice. I have about 20-40 guests to attend my wedding and Paradise Cove has helped me with figuring out a budget and vendors. I have plans to go see Paradise Cove and meet caterers in March! I can't wait to see this place in person!! By the way, if you are a bride that can't fly out, Paradise Cove still has you covered! They even took me on a video-chat tour!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Marie · Getting married on 05/11/2020

Tour and Hired

The event coordinator is amazing and so helpful! The deposit is reasonable!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Davis · Married on 06/20/2019

Out wedding 4/27/19

I will never be able to say enough good things about the Paradise Cove venue and their staff, especially Daniel Schneider. We had the wedding of our dreams on Saturday 4/27/19 and it is all thanks to him and the wonderful team he worked with. From the moment my husband and I looked at the venue with Daniel we immediately fell in love with it. Daniel was so amazing throughout the entire process and there aren’t enough thanks in the world to tell him how much I appreciate everything!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Paradise Cove 8

Rachel Steussy · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing Venue

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said about this amazing venue. I never visited the venue before booking, but read ALL the reviews I could find. Based on the amazing reviews I read I reached out to them about booking a package. Their prices were beyond reasonable, and their staff is amazing. Courtney was so helpful throughout the entire process. She made me feel important, which is what you want to feel as a bride! The venue is gorgeous, I cannot wait to get our professional photos back. All of my guests were blown away with how amazing the venue was. My friends with kids said it was great for the little ones since they could run around the beach and not feel confined like they might have in a ballroom. It was HOT on our wedding day, which is probably my only "complaint" of the day, though that is 100% out of their control! The guests said they felt fine sitting and watching the ceremony. And the reception area is covered with fans which help the air circulate and feel comfortable. I think the biggest compliment I got was from my now husband telling me I gave him the perfect wedding he didn't even know he wanted. He was completely in love with Paradise Cove! It was perfect, thank you so much for making our day just what we wanted!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/16/2019

The wedding venue of our dreams!!!

There are truly not enough words to describe how amazing of a venue Paradise Cove is! From the moment my now husband and I walked in back in August 2018, we completely fell in love with the whole vibe and setup of the place. The blend of nature and elegance is absolutely magical!

Jasmine gave us the first tour of the place and answered all of our questions. We were really almost ready to book our wedding venue right then and there, but decided to go home and think about it. There was not much thinking to do and we booked the venue a few days later for our May 16th wedding. If you are looking to get married in Orlando, look no further!

Our wedding coordinator was Daniel and he is an absolutely AMAZING!! He was better than the coordinator of my dreams. Daniel was always easy to talk to, down to earth, cared about our ideas and questions, and paid great attention to detail. We visited the venue a few times and he was always SO accommodating and welcoming! Daniel truly captured our vision for the wedding and took the most amazing notes to ensure he had everything he needed for our wedding day. Communicating with Daniel was always a breeze and I felt a sense of peace knowing that he was in charge.

People always say that things go wrong on the wedding day but that was not the case for us! Daniel, assisted by Jasmine, made sure every single thing was running smoothly and went above and beyond for everything. Our wedding guests still rave about how amazing Daniel was as a coordinator. I have truly never seen a better wedding coordinator. Recommended 1000%!

Paradise Cove and the entire staff made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. The pictures truly do not do justice to how beautiful it is and how it feels to be there!

We would totally renew our vows here in the future! Love this place!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Paradise Cove 13
  • Kirsty-Lee

Kirsty-Lee Lambert · Married on 04/29/2019

The most perfect day!

We always wanted to get married abroad and it didn’t take us long to decide where we wanted to get married. The pictures you see of paradise cove are stunning but doesn’t give the place justice. We couldn’t of picked a better place. Not only is the venue perfect but the staff are amazing also. Our wedding planner was Daniel. He was amazing! Nothing was too much. I couldn’t thank him enough!! What a lovely guy. All the vendors that Daniel provided were outstanding as well. You can basically book anything. Just ask and they will recommend. Sorting your wedding over email may sound a little scary but they answer in no time. If your thinking about getting married abroad and love Florida as much as we do....book it. You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Paradise Cove 19
    Paradise Cove 20

Cheryl Talbot · Married on 04/16/2019

Paradise Cove

The most perfect day ever. The whole experience was amazing. I was always worried to be planning a wedding from over 4500 miles away but the staff at paradise cove are incredible. The response time was fab and nothing is too much for them. Everything I requested was arranged.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Lynne

Lynne Blackburn · Married on 04/05/2019

I am over the moon ! Highly recommend

I cannot thank Daniel and the team for such a fabulous experience and wonderful memories . Lon Tosi , and our fabulous photographer- photos attached taken from phone .
    The team were so professional from booking to the final last detail ! Every need and request met , above and beyond expectations. My bouquet request was better than photo I sent from Pinterest .
    Cannot fault ! Highly recommended♥️

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Paradise Cove 21
    Paradise Cove 22
    Paradise Cove 23
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/03/2019

top quality

We had our wedding here a few weeks ago.We are from Ireland,so everything was done online.I highly recommend Paradise Cove as a wedding venue,the staff are amazing,everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Allocati · Married on 04/01/2019

Perfection!

This was the absolute perfect venue for our romantic Beauty and the Beast themed wedding. The setting is beautiful, the price very affordable, the staff are all so very nice and helpful, it's conveniently located in Orlando where guests can enjoy the surrounding attractions in the days prior to and after the event, AND they have some of the best vendor recommendations. Our wedding was perfect❤

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Paradise Cove 24
    Paradise Cove 25
    Paradise Cove 26
    Paradise Cove 27

Marc Gunton · Married on 03/28/2019

If you're looking for the perfect wedding without the stress look no further than Paradise Cove!

If you're looking for the perfect wedding without the stress look no further than Paradise Cove. From the very first contact with our coordinator Daniel we were made to feel like nothing was too much trouble. We are based in the UK and found the whole planning process with Daniel from start to finish to be straightforward, easy and an absolute pleasure. Daniel was on hand to answer every single question we could throw at him and he always responded promptly and with a solution to whatever query we might have. Daniel also has a warm and friendly personality and genuinely cares about helping bring your vision for what you want your wedding to be to life. His intimate knowledge of the venue makes decision making much easier as he draws on his previous experience to guide you.

The venue itself is reflected in its name....Paradise....
    Utterly stunning, immaculately kept and tended to... it truly is the perfect place for a dream wedding.

We wanted a beach wedding without compromising on privacy and nothing can be more private than having your own lake and beach for the evening!

Having an on site villa for the bridal party to get ready on the morning is a massive plus and reduces stress.

The groomsmen also have a little cottage to chill out in whilst Daniel sets about coordinating everyone according to the timeline he creates with you during the planning phase.

Our special day was exactly how we imagined it to be.. it was literally our dream wedding. The vendors we chose for catering, wedding cake, steel band, Luau Show, Officiant and Photographers were flawless and integrated seamlessly and they came from a list of vendors recommended by Paradise Cove so again we had assurances that they were going to be high quality.

To summarize... if you want the perfect day... with beautiful scenery to create amazing memories... and without much of the stress that comes with organizing...then look no further than Paradise Cove. It truly is THE best place to hold your wedding without doubt. Thank you to all involved at Paradise Cove, Daniel and all your vendors, we couldn't have wished for anything more you all made the biggest day of our lives the very best!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Candace · Married on 03/02/2019

A picture perfect venue!

I could not have asked for a better experience than to have had our wedding at Paradise Cove! Not only is this a beautiful, private outdoor location for a wedding, but my coordinator, Daniel, really went above and beyond! Daniel's passion for weddings and making sure his brides have the best experience truly shows, from him always being timely and responsive to all of our questions, to helping with set up and decor, vendor recommendations, and even making sure the train of my dress was just right before I made my way down the aisle! So glad we made the decision to have our wedding here, and thankful for such a beautiful and amazing experience.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Paradise Cove 28
  • Carolina

Carolina Vizcaino · Married on 02/17/2019

The Bunches love Paradise Cove

It is hard to put into words what we feel about this AMAZING venue. From the moment we enquired about this dream location, everything flowed with such ease. Coming from Miami, a place where it feels like everyone is trying to take advantage of you, working with Paradise Cove was a breath of fresh air. Since the first email we sent them, my husband and I were treated more like family or close friends. Daniel listened and guided us every step of the way and never allowed for us to stress about anything. I can honestly tell you that I had ZERO stress planning a destination wedding for my Cuban, outspoken, lovely family! That is unheard of! My friends kept warning me about the stress that would come the months leading up to the wedding date; I can honestly say that stress never came. Sure, life itself through a few curve balls our way, but in the area of wedding planning, everything was a breeze. I know I would not be able to say that if it weren't for Daniel, Jazmine, and the wonderful staff at Paradise Cove. Every last detail was perfect. I am so glad our life journey began at Paradise Cove and that we will forever be bonded with the beautiful friends we met there. The Bunches love Paradise Cove!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful outdoor wedding venue!

We had our wedding at Paradise Cove in February and it was perfect! The venue has a wonderful view overlooking a lake and allows ample room for guests to spread out. People loved how they had the option to hang out on the dock, by the fire pit, or dance. We also enjoyed using the bridal suite the day of the wedding. Jasmine did an amazing job staying in touch and answering any questions throughout the wedding planning process!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Fox · Married on 02/15/2019

Dream come true

We could not have asked for a more PERFECT day. Paradise Cove made all our dreams come true! Working with Jasmine was fantastic and she made everything thing happen just the way we imagined. Thank you for making our wedding the best!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Danielle Mcclory · Married on 01/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Heidi and her team did a phenomenal job making all of our wishes come together in a perfect ceremony.
    We were nervous about planning a destination wedding but Heidi Parker and her team made all of those worries disappear.
    Every email I sent, every phone call I made, Heidi and her team were very quick to respond. They gave excellent referrals to hair and make up, as well as, floral referrals.
    On the day of the ceremony, my husband decided to surprise me with our favourite song to walk down the aisle. He literally told Heidi and her team minutes before the ceremony. The team ran around gathering speakers and setting this song up to make it happen, all without delaying the ceremony.
    Our daughters, 5 & 6 years old were fascinated by the photography after the ceremony, and our daughters were invited to help take pictures with theirs cameras!
    They made guests and the wedding party so welcomed and involved.
    We recieved a preview of our professional photos 5 days after the ceremony (this never happens with professional photography!) Not to mention, the pictures were breath taking...
    They went above and beyond all the expectations we had. Our wedding day was absolutely memorable and remarkable, all thanks to the Paradise Cove wedding banquet and team.
    We would give a 6 star review if the option was available!
    I would absolutely reccomend this venue..

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 01/17/2019

Dream wedding venue ❤️

Paradise Cove is truly a dream. I have been working with the venue for 5 years at my current job so when I got engaged I knew exactly where I wanted to have my fairytale day. Kayli and the team always go above and beyond to make sure you are having the best time. Daniel, one of the sales coordinator brought us down a Bluetooth speaker from his office to enjoy some tunes while we got ready in the bridal suite. Jasmin checked on us through the day making sure we had everything we needed always with the greatest smile. It’s amazing people like this who make your day that much better. Everything about Paradise Cove madw my day the most beautiful day I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful ❤️

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Paradise Cove 41
  • Megan

Megan Bunevich · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing venue, perfect spot

This place hardly needs my review because of how amazing it is, but it was the best, most perfect place for our wedding. We had to book far in advance but I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Pricing is a little high but for what we were looking for, it was the only one we wanted. Communication is really great and they worked really well with everyone including our outside coordinator. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Elizabeth Lee · Married on 01/03/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Paradise Cove team is beyond amazing! Daniel was our full-service coordinator. He is a perfectionist and an expert. His knowledge and expertise led to the wedding of our dreams. It was a perfect day. Daniel was there at every step to tell us exactly what to do. He led rehearsal and managed all of our needs, before we even knew what we needed. Our families traveled from all over the country, and it felt like a destination wedding. Paradise Cove was the perfect setting. We worked with Plus Catering, SoundWave Entertainment, and Blossoms Orlando. The boat exit was the perfect end to our night. Daniel even helped my bridesman tie his tie. I couldn’t recommend Paradise Cove more highly.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Paradise Cove 51
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Benavides · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!!

I just got married at Paradise Cove and I highly recommend it! We went with their all-inclusive wedding package and it made wedding planning a breeze. Our wedding coordinator was Daniel and he was absolutely fantastic. We corresponded over the course of a year and he was always available to answer every one of my wedding planning questions! The day of was amazing! The venue is so beautiful, you have to visit it! And Daniel did an awesome job of keeping everything on schedule. We had such a wonderful time! I wish we could get married again!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Best venue ever

I had my wedding here last night and it was absolutely incredible! Such a beautiful venue and their coordinators (Daniel and Kayli) are super sweet and very helpful! I wouldn't want to have my wedding anywhere else. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Shelby Lublin · Married on 12/12/2018

Paradise Cove was Wedding Day Ceremony + Reception Paradise

1. The natural beauty of this venue can not be matched. Both ceremony and reception are outside on beautiful Lake Bryan and while that may seem like a turn off it is perfectly embellished for the classiness weddings.
    2. DANIEL!!!!! Our coordinator made every step of the process easy, painless, and fun. PC provides a coordinator for you to answer all questions, meet with, and arrange your vendors. Daniel literally responded to any emails and calls within seconds and it was so great knowing he was on our side during this whole process. He has great opinions and knows what the heck he is doing so I had no issues trusting him! He is so bubbly and wonderful, he knows what the bride and groom need and how to put everyone at ease. I genuinely can not give him enough praises.
    3. The package deals that PC provide makes planning and decision making so much easier. They all know the venue and the coordinators so things went seamlessly on the day. Everyone there is so nice and we were welcomed multiple times to show family and friends the venue before the big day!!
    4. P.S. The bridal suite is incredible if you are considering making the upgrade DO IT!!! It is literally the size of a house with very beach-y elements and it just gives you the perfect place to get ready for your big day!

Sent on 01/06/2019