Paradise Cove Reviews

Paradise Cove 7
  • Megan

Megan Bunevich · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing venue, perfect spot

This place hardly needs my review because of how amazing it is, but it was the best, most perfect place for our wedding. We had to book far in advance but I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Pricing is a little high but for what we were looking for, it was the only one we wanted. Communication is really great and they worked really well with everyone including our outside coordinator. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Best venue ever

I had my wedding here last night and it was absolutely incredible! Such a beautiful venue and their coordinators (Daniel and Kayli) are super sweet and very helpful! I wouldn't want to have my wedding anywhere else. Highly recommend!

Shelby Lublin · Married on 12/12/2018

Paradise Cove was Wedding Day Ceremony + Reception Paradise

1. The natural beauty of this venue can not be matched. Both ceremony and reception are outside on beautiful Lake Bryan and while that may seem like a turn off it is perfectly embellished for the classiness weddings.
    2. DANIEL!!!!! Our coordinator made every step of the process easy, painless, and fun. PC provides a coordinator for you to answer all questions, meet with, and arrange your vendors. Daniel literally responded to any emails and calls within seconds and it was so great knowing he was on our side during this whole process. He has great opinions and knows what the heck he is doing so I had no issues trusting him! He is so bubbly and wonderful, he knows what the bride and groom need and how to put everyone at ease. I genuinely can not give him enough praises.
    3. The package deals that PC provide makes planning and decision making so much easier. They all know the venue and the coordinators so things went seamlessly on the day. Everyone there is so nice and we were welcomed multiple times to show family and friends the venue before the big day!!
    4. P.S. The bridal suite is incredible if you are considering making the upgrade DO IT!!! It is literally the size of a house with very beach-y elements and it just gives you the perfect place to get ready for your big day!

• Niki

Niki · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we could have dreamed of and more!

We recently got married at Paradise Cove, and had the utmost pleasure of working with Courtney! She was absolutely amazing leading up to the event and answered every question I ever had! Everyone at paradise cove is so amazingly courteous and sweet and treats you like family! On the day of it went as smooth as I could have wanted, every family member mentions how it all went off without a hitch! Thank you again Paradise Cove! If I could do it all over again I would still choose you! ❤️

• jordan

jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

The most perfect venue

The most perfect venue. It was the most magical night of our lives. Everyone had so much fun. The staff was amazing. The atmosphere was perfect. We just had the best time. Everyone keeps asking us to get married again becuase it was their favorite wedding they have been to. If you want the night of your dreams get married here!!

Alana Bowden · Married on 11/08/2018

Our day at Paradise Cove

We had our wedding at Paradise Cove November 8 this year. From the very start of planning to our special day everything was so easy and carefree. We were assigned Jasmine as our coordinator and she was fantastic. She was so friendly and helpful! When we arrived on the day the setting was even more perfect in person and we felt so relaxed and at ease with Jasmine. Would highly recommend this venue. What we got in our package for the price was also fantastic, our flowers and photographer were perfect too.

• Cady

Cady · Married on 11/01/2018

A dream come true!!

Paradise Cove is such an incredible venue with the most amazing team! They gave me the wedding of my dreams and I couldn’t be more thankful. 😊 From the moment we booked our date Kayli was so accommodating, helpful, and answered every email, request and gave tons of helpful recommendations! (Like where to get my dress!) the entire team was so on board with my fall pumpkin vision and worked endlessly to make it happen!! I can’t thank Kayli & Courtney enough for their hard work and dedication day of, they set all my decor up perfectly and truly made me feel so special on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for more, they went above and beyond in every single way! And they were so sweet and kind in the process. No doubt Paradise cove is the most beautiful venue in Florida, but it’s really their amazing team that makes the magic!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! And we couldn’t be happier! ❤️

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect setting for a wedding

We were so glad we found this venue. We had looked at Disney weddings but they were so expensive and you get so little for your money. Paradise Cove looked far more stunning, was a fraction of the cost, and allowed more guests. They say you can only have 20 guests, but were very accommodating and allowed us to have another 5 seats on the day. We were only there for an hour for the ceremony, which was a shame as the place was so gorgeous!
    We booked through Central Florida Wedding Group, who were fantastic, and offered better value than going direct with the venue.

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Paradise Cove was absolutely beautiful from the planning to the day of. Daniel Schneider went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day ever. Our guests raved about the venue and the space, how open and beautiful it was. There are so many different areas for guests to enjoy. We had over 150 people and it was never crowded. At first we were looking at a beach or a destination but once we went to Paradise Cove the decision was made. You feel as if you are at the beach or in Key West. Lake Bryan is absolutely beautiful.

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2018

Everything about this venue and its staff was perfect! We could not have imagined a better beachy tropical wedding without having to travel to the coast. Daniel our coordinator was everything and more. He kept it fun always, was there for me anytime i had a question, and had our day running as smooth as silk. Thanks Paradise! Can't wait to send you some pictures!

Paradise Cove 8

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Words can not express how amazing this venue is. We worked with Daniel, perfect isn't even close to describing how well he does his job. The entire time he was there to help us with whatever we needed no matter how big or how small. From the first meeting it truly felt as if we were dealing with a lifetime friend, not a " wedding vendor " we just met. The entire wedding was perfect and stress free. Thank you paradise cove ❤️

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2018

Paradise Cove and their employees could not have been better. Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Kayli, our day of coordinator, is an actual angel and blessing - honestly our best investment that day. She made sure everything was exactly how we envisioned and then some. She allowed myself and my mom to relax and enjoy the day getting ready. This venue has such a wonderful flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was. We absolutely loved our boat entrance/exit and the ability to use the bridal suite on site. I'm sure we'll be back in 20 years for our vow renewal! :)

Paradise Cove 9
    Paradise Cove 16
    Paradise Cove 17
    Paradise Cove 18

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2018

Paradise Cove was a beautiful venue! All of our guests commented how amazing the location was. We also added the bridal suite which was a great value. When we had an issue with the water pressure in the suite, Kayli fixed the issue within minutes. They followed all of our requests like having the canoe removed and everything was set up properly. They were very responsive to emails and calls! I would recommend this venue to everyone for a perfect wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Magical, heartwarming, and meaningful are words that come to mind as most little girls dream about their perfect wedding day and let’s face it, ladies are looking for the same details! Paradise Cove, Kayli Benjamin, and her team created the most enchanting day for my husband and me, as well as our family and guests. Since that amazing day, I have had several people tell me, more than once, how truly special they felt our day was; a celebration of love that was felt by everyone in attendance.
    The planning of our big day was a breeze; at a time that is generally chaotic and stressful, Paradise Cove made it so easy! The location is classy and refined yet comfortable and relaxing. Kayli is so accommodating, she always made me feel at ease and honestly, “at home”, at a time when nerves can take over. Every detail is taken care of, Kayli serves as an event coordinator to relieve you of the stress of finding quality vendors. She has several to choose from and based on your vision she tailors the event to meet your expectations. She asked me to share pictures of what I envisioned for the day and that was it! She created exactly what I was dreaming of for each and every detail. The price for Paradise Cove is extremely affordable in comparison to other venues, yet the quality is exceptional. Even the cake was superb, adding the proverbial icing to our cake for the day!

Paradise Cove 19

Tracey · Married on 03/06/2018

We had a small, intimate ceremony for us and 14 guests on the 6th March 2018. We all travelled from the UK and we were absolutely blown away by the magic of the venue. The setting was just perfect, peaceful and stunning. The weather was just perfect and the speedboat entrance by the Groom and guests was so memorable.
    The Limousine was punctual, clean and efficient with Jasmine there to meet us on arrival.
    We booked from the UK via our agent. Whatever questions we had, Jasmine always responded quickly and politely.
    We had to put so much faith in Jasmine and her team, to trust that our ceremony would be perfect, and it was in every way.
    I sent pictures of the flowers that I wanted and my bouquet was beautiful, as were our colour co-ordinated cupcakes
    Thank you from the bottom of our British hearts for helping us to have such a perfect day
    Tracey & Kevin 6th March 2018

Paradise Cove 24
    Paradise Cove 25
    Paradise Cove 26

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

Do not search any further because Paradise Cove is the ABSOLUTE BEST venue!! Our wedding was a complete dream come true and we owe a large part of that to Paradise Cove. From my very first consultation, Jasmine provided exceptional care and attention which is so important during the wedding planning process. Jasmine and the team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was picture perfect and boy did it show!! Our friends and family keep raving about how outstanding our venue was. We heard multiple times throughout the night from many guests that they felt like they were in the Bahamas, Keys and the Caribbean...everyone was truly blown away. The very best decision we made was having out wedding at Paradise Cove, hands down! Thank you again!!

Paradise Cove 27

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2018

We booked Paradise Cove without ever seeing it in person since we live in PA. We wanted something that felt like you were on a tropical island, but would still be easy for friends and family to travel to, and still be elegant/not a cheesy luau. Paradise Cove was perfect for this. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Kayli was our coordinator and was phenomenal from start to finish with answering my 87 thousand questions, giving advice when needed and helping us problem solve. The extras like the boat entrance/exit/boat shuttles and fire pit were lots of fun and created a unique experience. Many people came up to us and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We had a blast! We were also able to rent a pontoon boat the day before for our bridal party to hang out. I truly can’t even begin to say enough good things about this venue.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2018

I might be biased cause I had my wedding here, but between my wedding and a few others, this is definitely the nicest venue in central Florida. The staff is awesome and the grounds are beautiful! The boat entrance and exit is super fun!

Genaro · Married on 01/11/2018

We had our wedding at Paradise Cove on January 11, 2018, and it was absolutely perfect. The location and grounds are naturally beautiful. Our guests really loved the speedboat entrance. Jasmine, our coordinator, was professional, accommodating and patient. We highly recommend Paradise Cove :-)

Paradise Cove 28

Cheri · Married on 01/07/2018

We absolutely loved Paradise Cove!! From the moment we did our first site visit, we knew that this was place we wanted to get married at. We even had appointments at other venues and we canceled them all once we saw Paradise Cove and knew that our date was available. Our contact at the venue was Jasmine. From day one, she was responsive to all of our emails, answered any and all questions we had, and just made booking everything at the venue run as smoothly as possible. We booked the bridal cottage for myself and my bridesmaids and the boat entrance for my husband and his groomsmen. Our guests absolutely loved the boat entrance and we got some many compliments on how unique it was. As many people know in Florida, our weather can be unpredictable at times and our wedding day was no exception. All though it did not rain at all and was just gorgeous weather, we did have a nice cold front that dropped the temperature at night. No problem for Paradise Cove, they dropped the clear paneling on the reception pavilion so you could still see all the lights and the lake but they also gave us the option to rent portable heaters. We took them up on that just to keep the chill at bay. All and all it is a GORGEOUS venue that is tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of Orlando and the tourist area.

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2018

My husband and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding location. I grew up in Orlando, FL just a few miles away from this venue and I have to admit that I was a little hesitant about having our wedding in what I think of as the center of Orlando tourism. Something about Lake Buena Vista just screamed 'Disney tourists and screaming children' not 'intimate wedding'. Paradise Cove proved me wrong. It is a magical escape in the middle of the happiest place on Earth. My husband liked the idea of a beach wedding and I wanted a more mossy oak/garden feel. Paradise Cove was the perfect blend of our styles. The tiki bar and canoe of beer were a complete hit with all of our guests. The cocktail hour/reception pavilion are magnificent during the day but even more breathtaking once the sun sets. In addition to it being a beautiful location we absolutely loved working with Jasmine Gil as our coordinator. My mom and I bombarded her with questions every time we met with her and she was so patient and reassured us with a smile through all of it. She also handled our indecisiveness extremely well and made sure we never felt pressured or rushed about any of the decisions we had to make. She gave phenomenal recommendations that we are so grateful we went with. I can't say enough about this amazing venue ad the amazing staff who works there. I HIGHLY recommend using Paradise Cove for your wedding venue.

David · Married on 12/11/2017

Very passionate and caring staff! Will highly recommend to friends & family and look forward to revisiting.

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

Paradise Cove was the venue of our dreams, and so much more! My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding, but felt somewhere like Orlando would be practical for all of the families that would be coming to our wedding, so our guests could make a vacation out of it. When we stumbled across Paradise Cove online, it seemed perfect, but after visiting the venue and seeing it in person, we were blown away by the fun atmosphere the property instantly provides. The staff at Paradise Cove are so kind and accommodating and very easy to work with. Whenever I had a question, I always received a quick and thorough response. They know what they are doing! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we received compliment after compliment about the venue! From the bridal suite, to the boat entrance, to the tiki bar, to the massive dance floor, our day was full of fun and excitement. I would recommend Paradise Cove a million times over. The venue and staff exceeded our expectations. Thank you for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Marquita · Married on 09/03/2017

Our coordinator Ki was amazing! She helped plan our wedding while we were in Ohio and make our dreams come true. We booked the venue a whole year and a half in advance and we were glad that our only job was to show up and be great on our day! I feel you want the twinkling lights and beach background... and also the seclusion of your own island for an affordable price this is the place to be. They are amazing and made the wedding planning a piece of cake!!