Paradise Cove Reviews

Paradise Cove 7
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

So far, so wonderful!

After a long hunt of venues, I fell upon Paradise Cove and I fell in love.. from miles away. I was so nervous planning a "destination" wedding, but all of my questions and concerns have been answered to and everyone has been incredibly helpful and nice. I have about 20-40 guests to attend my wedding and Paradise Cove has helped me with figuring out a budget and vendors. I have plans to go see Paradise Cove and meet caterers in March! I can't wait to see this place in person!! By the way, if you are a bride that can't fly out, Paradise Cove still has you covered! They even took me on a video-chat tour!

• Hayley

Hayley Marie · Getting married on 05/11/2020

Tour and Hired

The event coordinator is amazing and so helpful! The deposit is reasonable!

Candace · Married on 03/02/2019

A picture perfect venue!

I could not have asked for a better experience than to have had our wedding at Paradise Cove! Not only is this a beautiful, private outdoor location for a wedding, but my coordinator, Daniel, really went above and beyond! Daniel's passion for weddings and making sure his brides have the best experience truly shows, from him always being timely and responsive to all of our questions, to helping with set up and decor, vendor recommendations, and even making sure the train of my dress was just right before I made my way down the aisle! So glad we made the decision to have our wedding here, and thankful for such a beautiful and amazing experience.

Paradise Cove 8

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful outdoor wedding venue!

We had our wedding at Paradise Cove in February and it was perfect! The venue has a wonderful view overlooking a lake and allows ample room for guests to spread out. People loved how they had the option to hang out on the dock, by the fire pit, or dance. We also enjoyed using the bridal suite the day of the wedding. Jasmine did an amazing job staying in touch and answering any questions throughout the wedding planning process!

• Bridget

Bridget Fox · Married on 02/15/2019

Dream come true

We could not have asked for a more PERFECT day. Paradise Cove made all our dreams come true! Working with Jasmine was fantastic and she made everything thing happen just the way we imagined. Thank you for making our wedding the best!!

Danielle Mcclory · Married on 01/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Heidi and her team did a phenomenal job making all of our wishes come together in a perfect ceremony.
    We were nervous about planning a destination wedding but Heidi Parker and her team made all of those worries disappear.
    Every email I sent, every phone call I made, Heidi and her team were very quick to respond. They gave excellent referrals to hair and make up, as well as, floral referrals.
    On the day of the ceremony, my husband decided to surprise me with our favourite song to walk down the aisle. He literally told Heidi and her team minutes before the ceremony. The team ran around gathering speakers and setting this song up to make it happen, all without delaying the ceremony.
    Our daughters, 5 & 6 years old were fascinated by the photography after the ceremony, and our daughters were invited to help take pictures with theirs cameras!
    They made guests and the wedding party so welcomed and involved.
    We recieved a preview of our professional photos 5 days after the ceremony (this never happens with professional photography!) Not to mention, the pictures were breath taking...
    They went above and beyond all the expectations we had. Our wedding day was absolutely memorable and remarkable, all thanks to the Paradise Cove wedding banquet and team.
    We would give a 6 star review if the option was available!
    I would absolutely reccomend this venue..

• Alycia

Alycia · Married on 01/17/2019

Dream wedding venue ❤️

Paradise Cove is truly a dream. I have been working with the venue for 5 years at my current job so when I got engaged I knew exactly where I wanted to have my fairytale day. Kayli and the team always go above and beyond to make sure you are having the best time. Daniel, one of the sales coordinator brought us down a Bluetooth speaker from his office to enjoy some tunes while we got ready in the bridal suite. Jasmin checked on us through the day making sure we had everything we needed always with the greatest smile. It’s amazing people like this who make your day that much better. Everything about Paradise Cove madw my day the most beautiful day I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful ❤️

Paradise Cove 9
    Paradise Cove 21
  • Megan

Megan Bunevich · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing venue, perfect spot

This place hardly needs my review because of how amazing it is, but it was the best, most perfect place for our wedding. We had to book far in advance but I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Pricing is a little high but for what we were looking for, it was the only one we wanted. Communication is really great and they worked really well with everyone including our outside coordinator. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Elizabeth Lee · Married on 01/03/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Paradise Cove team is beyond amazing! Daniel was our full-service coordinator. He is a perfectionist and an expert. His knowledge and expertise led to the wedding of our dreams. It was a perfect day. Daniel was there at every step to tell us exactly what to do. He led rehearsal and managed all of our needs, before we even knew what we needed. Our families traveled from all over the country, and it felt like a destination wedding. Paradise Cove was the perfect setting. We worked with Plus Catering, SoundWave Entertainment, and Blossoms Orlando. The boat exit was the perfect end to our night. Daniel even helped my bridesman tie his tie. I couldn’t recommend Paradise Cove more highly.

Paradise Cove 22
    Paradise Cove 31
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Benavides · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!!

I just got married at Paradise Cove and I highly recommend it! We went with their all-inclusive wedding package and it made wedding planning a breeze. Our wedding coordinator was Daniel and he was absolutely fantastic. We corresponded over the course of a year and he was always available to answer every one of my wedding planning questions! The day of was amazing! The venue is so beautiful, you have to visit it! And Daniel did an awesome job of keeping everything on schedule. We had such a wonderful time! I wish we could get married again!

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Best venue ever

I had my wedding here last night and it was absolutely incredible! Such a beautiful venue and their coordinators (Daniel and Kayli) are super sweet and very helpful! I wouldn't want to have my wedding anywhere else. Highly recommend!

Shelby Lublin · Married on 12/12/2018

Paradise Cove was Wedding Day Ceremony + Reception Paradise

1. The natural beauty of this venue can not be matched. Both ceremony and reception are outside on beautiful Lake Bryan and while that may seem like a turn off it is perfectly embellished for the classiness weddings.
    2. DANIEL!!!!! Our coordinator made every step of the process easy, painless, and fun. PC provides a coordinator for you to answer all questions, meet with, and arrange your vendors. Daniel literally responded to any emails and calls within seconds and it was so great knowing he was on our side during this whole process. He has great opinions and knows what the heck he is doing so I had no issues trusting him! He is so bubbly and wonderful, he knows what the bride and groom need and how to put everyone at ease. I genuinely can not give him enough praises.
    3. The package deals that PC provide makes planning and decision making so much easier. They all know the venue and the coordinators so things went seamlessly on the day. Everyone there is so nice and we were welcomed multiple times to show family and friends the venue before the big day!!
    4. P.S. The bridal suite is incredible if you are considering making the upgrade DO IT!!! It is literally the size of a house with very beach-y elements and it just gives you the perfect place to get ready for your big day!

• Niki

Niki · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we could have dreamed of and more!

We recently got married at Paradise Cove, and had the utmost pleasure of working with Courtney! She was absolutely amazing leading up to the event and answered every question I ever had! Everyone at paradise cove is so amazingly courteous and sweet and treats you like family! On the day of it went as smooth as I could have wanted, every family member mentions how it all went off without a hitch! Thank you again Paradise Cove! If I could do it all over again I would still choose you! ❤️

• jordan

jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

The most perfect venue

The most perfect venue. It was the most magical night of our lives. Everyone had so much fun. The staff was amazing. The atmosphere was perfect. We just had the best time. Everyone keeps asking us to get married again becuase it was their favorite wedding they have been to. If you want the night of your dreams get married here!!

Alana Bowden · Married on 11/08/2018

Our day at Paradise Cove

We had our wedding at Paradise Cove November 8 this year. From the very start of planning to our special day everything was so easy and carefree. We were assigned Jasmine as our coordinator and she was fantastic. She was so friendly and helpful! When we arrived on the day the setting was even more perfect in person and we felt so relaxed and at ease with Jasmine. Would highly recommend this venue. What we got in our package for the price was also fantastic, our flowers and photographer were perfect too.

• Cady

Cady · Married on 11/01/2018

A dream come true!!

Paradise Cove is such an incredible venue with the most amazing team! They gave me the wedding of my dreams and I couldn’t be more thankful. 😊 From the moment we booked our date Kayli was so accommodating, helpful, and answered every email, request and gave tons of helpful recommendations! (Like where to get my dress!) the entire team was so on board with my fall pumpkin vision and worked endlessly to make it happen!! I can’t thank Kayli & Courtney enough for their hard work and dedication day of, they set all my decor up perfectly and truly made me feel so special on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for more, they went above and beyond in every single way! And they were so sweet and kind in the process. No doubt Paradise cove is the most beautiful venue in Florida, but it’s really their amazing team that makes the magic!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! And we couldn’t be happier! ❤️

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect setting for a wedding

We were so glad we found this venue. We had looked at Disney weddings but they were so expensive and you get so little for your money. Paradise Cove looked far more stunning, was a fraction of the cost, and allowed more guests. They say you can only have 20 guests, but were very accommodating and allowed us to have another 5 seats on the day. We were only there for an hour for the ceremony, which was a shame as the place was so gorgeous!
    We booked through Central Florida Wedding Group, who were fantastic, and offered better value than going direct with the venue.

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Paradise Cove was absolutely beautiful from the planning to the day of. Daniel Schneider went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day ever. Our guests raved about the venue and the space, how open and beautiful it was. There are so many different areas for guests to enjoy. We had over 150 people and it was never crowded. At first we were looking at a beach or a destination but once we went to Paradise Cove the decision was made. You feel as if you are at the beach or in Key West. Lake Bryan is absolutely beautiful.

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2018

Everything about this venue and its staff was perfect! We could not have imagined a better beachy tropical wedding without having to travel to the coast. Daniel our coordinator was everything and more. He kept it fun always, was there for me anytime i had a question, and had our day running as smooth as silk. Thanks Paradise! Can't wait to send you some pictures!

Paradise Cove 32

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Words can not express how amazing this venue is. We worked with Daniel, perfect isn't even close to describing how well he does his job. The entire time he was there to help us with whatever we needed no matter how big or how small. From the first meeting it truly felt as if we were dealing with a lifetime friend, not a " wedding vendor " we just met. The entire wedding was perfect and stress free. Thank you paradise cove ❤️

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2018

Paradise Cove and their employees could not have been better. Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Kayli, our day of coordinator, is an actual angel and blessing - honestly our best investment that day. She made sure everything was exactly how we envisioned and then some. She allowed myself and my mom to relax and enjoy the day getting ready. This venue has such a wonderful flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was. We absolutely loved our boat entrance/exit and the ability to use the bridal suite on site. I'm sure we'll be back in 20 years for our vow renewal! :)

Paradise Cove 33
    Paradise Cove 40
    Paradise Cove 41
    Paradise Cove 42

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2018

Paradise Cove was a beautiful venue! All of our guests commented how amazing the location was. We also added the bridal suite which was a great value. When we had an issue with the water pressure in the suite, Kayli fixed the issue within minutes. They followed all of our requests like having the canoe removed and everything was set up properly. They were very responsive to emails and calls! I would recommend this venue to everyone for a perfect wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Magical, heartwarming, and meaningful are words that come to mind as most little girls dream about their perfect wedding day and let’s face it, ladies are looking for the same details! Paradise Cove, Kayli Benjamin, and her team created the most enchanting day for my husband and me, as well as our family and guests. Since that amazing day, I have had several people tell me, more than once, how truly special they felt our day was; a celebration of love that was felt by everyone in attendance.
    The planning of our big day was a breeze; at a time that is generally chaotic and stressful, Paradise Cove made it so easy! The location is classy and refined yet comfortable and relaxing. Kayli is so accommodating, she always made me feel at ease and honestly, “at home”, at a time when nerves can take over. Every detail is taken care of, Kayli serves as an event coordinator to relieve you of the stress of finding quality vendors. She has several to choose from and based on your vision she tailors the event to meet your expectations. She asked me to share pictures of what I envisioned for the day and that was it! She created exactly what I was dreaming of for each and every detail. The price for Paradise Cove is extremely affordable in comparison to other venues, yet the quality is exceptional. Even the cake was superb, adding the proverbial icing to our cake for the day!

Paradise Cove 43

Tracey · Married on 03/06/2018

We had a small, intimate ceremony for us and 14 guests on the 6th March 2018. We all travelled from the UK and we were absolutely blown away by the magic of the venue. The setting was just perfect, peaceful and stunning. The weather was just perfect and the speedboat entrance by the Groom and guests was so memorable.
    The Limousine was punctual, clean and efficient with Jasmine there to meet us on arrival.
    We booked from the UK via our agent. Whatever questions we had, Jasmine always responded quickly and politely.
    We had to put so much faith in Jasmine and her team, to trust that our ceremony would be perfect, and it was in every way.
    I sent pictures of the flowers that I wanted and my bouquet was beautiful, as were our colour co-ordinated cupcakes
    Thank you from the bottom of our British hearts for helping us to have such a perfect day
    Tracey & Kevin 6th March 2018