Par Excel Events, LLC Reviews

4 | Toledo, OH

4 Reviews for Par Excel Events, LLC

Monique · Married on 10/29/2016

Par Excel Events did a magnificent job for us. Pricing was a great value and allowed us to stay within budget. They delivered as promised, and were wholly professional and fully engaged to ensure a beautiful day was had. I would absolutely use Par Excel Events for any and all event planning needs in the future, having experienced their ability to elevate my event from the ordinary to the extraordinary,

Sent on 11/03/2016

Par Excel Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Monique, for taking the time to tell others about Par Excel Events, LLC. Creativity along with your vision made for a fabulous event. We are always ready to deliver whenever you need us! Thanks, again!

Kim · Married on 10/29/2016

The stage setup for the pageant was truly amazing, and the fact that we asked last minute for your assistance even though you had another event, you took the time out to help. You are an angel here on earth!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Par Excel Events, LLC's reply:

Kim, thank you for such a passionate review! Our mission at Par Excel Events, LLC is to make your vision a reality. Please call on us again. Thank you!

chahdael · Married on 07/18/2015

Ms.Brenda goes above and beyond for her clients. She is very good about making sure to keep a line of communication open not only with the bride but with the service providers. I loved my decorations and the outcome of my wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Par Excel Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Chahdael, for allowing Par Excel Events, LLC to help make your wedding a truly beautiful life event! Please call on us again for all of your planning or decorating needs!

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

Brenda is the greatest and knows her stuff! Her creative mind helped us create our wedding dream and make it come true! She is so nice when it comes to accommodating your needs, changes in invoices or item prices, and anything else. I am sure to hire her again to decorate an event-- she does more than weddings!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Par Excel Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for allowing Par Excel Events to service you on your special day! Know that we value and appreciate you as clients.