PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery Reviews

99 Reviews for PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery

99 PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery Reviews

Lanna Ruddy · Getting married on 06/10/2019

Highly recommended professionals

I gave myself a black tie retirement party and had no idea where to start on the invitation design. Roz knew exactly where to lead me. She even showed me different prices of comparable designs. Her recommendations were spot on. She suggested a ribbon on the place cards and gave me a detailed diagram of what to do. They double and triple checked to get it right. What amazed me is that they were so quick to get everything done. I had everything in 10 days. I highly recommend Paper Rozzi--giving you exactly what you want and need.

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Hello Lanna, Thank you for the great review!! Hope you are had a great evening and are enjoying your retirement to the fullest!!! Cheers!!

Susan Bracker · Married on 10/30/2018

invites for rehersal dinner

very friendly found exactly what I needed in less time than trying on line. I got to touch and feel what I was looking at
    quality was just what I wanted
    quick easy better than on- line you get to see what you are getting

Sent on 10/31/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

And we were able to make needed changes for your final invitation!!!!! Thank you for your review and your business. Hope to work with you in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

What a wonderful experience! They worked with us to design a custom invitation, and were the first to say, "We'll find a way to make it work!" They were so willing to try new things and were so receptive to our ideas. Fun to work with, and the results were beautiful, literally one-of-a-kind invitations. We would (and do) highly recommend PaperRozzi!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!! It was so fun working with you to achieve that special one-of-a-kind invitation!!! We wish you a long and happy marriage!!!

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with such beautiful work!

Roz is WONDERFUL to work with! I came in to the store with ideas of what I wanted and Roz knew exactly how to create it. I absolutely loved my invitations & so did all my guests! They always kept in touch with quick responses and great recommendations. I highly recommend PaperRozzi, they will impress you with their work! I will definitely be using them for future events! Thank you so much PaperRozzi for making my vision into a beautiful invitation!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Hello Laura, Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are so happy for you and wish you a long and happy marriage!!!

Carylann · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Experience!! It Can't be Matched!!

I urge you to use PaperRozzi for all of your event needs. We used them for our wedding and it was BEYOND amazing! Not only did Roz & Greg deliver beautiful work, but she kept in touch with us every single week asking to do MORE. A true top notch vendor- experience and expertise shows and I plan on using PaperRozzi for all future events! Thank you Roz and Greg!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Carylann, Thank you for your glowing review of PaperRozzi. We enjoyed working with you, Dan, your Dad and Donna so much!! We wish you a long and happy marriage and hope you are enjoying married life!! xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved our invitations. Our guests raved about them when they received them in the mail. Roz and her team did an amazing job! You get to sit down and pick out everything you like. There are so many options and Roz helps you to narrow it down to what you like. I would highly recommend!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for a wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great experience. We wish you a long and happy marriage!!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

A personalized experience!

Roz was so great to work with! During the stresses of planning an entire wedding, it’s nice to have a vendor there to help you make decisions while also personalizing every detail and taking your style into consideration. Roz replies so quickly to emails and is so very organized! Our save the dates and invites were BEAUTIFUL and we could not have been more pleased with PaperRozzi. Thank you for all of your help and for making our whole experience enjoyable!

Sent on 10/19/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Jessica and Justin, It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your lovely comments. We wish you a long and happy marriage!!!

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommended

I had the best experience! Not only was PaperRozzi very easy to work with, but my invitations were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/02/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Hello Meghan, Thank you for your wonderful review of PaperRozzi!! We enjoyed working with you and are so happy to have been a part of your special day!!! May you enjoy and long and happy marriage!! oxox

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

Roz did a spectacular job on our wedding invitations. They were exactly what we wanted and the quality was top notch. I truly believe that I could never find the attention to detail, personal touches and help anywhere but with Roz. Several of my guests commented on the invitations saying, "This is the most beautiful invitation I have ever seen!", "This is a very snazzy invitation!", "I LOVE your invitation!".
    Our invitation set the tone for our wedding. It was classy, traditional with a modern twist and very high quality.
    Thank you Roz and Greg for all of your help. We could not have done the invitations without you!
    Amy & Bob

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Amy and Bob, We so enjoyed working with you for your invitations and thank you notes!! Your wedding looked perfect!!! Much happiness to you both for a long and happy marriage!!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding invitations came out beautifully! I’m so glad I chose Paper Rozzi for my invitations. There was a ton of options to select from and I was able to completely customize everything to my taste and theme. Great quality for the price.

Carol · Married on 11/04/2017

Our experience and service provided by PaperRozzi, Roz and her team was excellent! They were so accommodating and took the time to work with myself and daughter ( Hilary) on both the shower and wedding invitations on creating beautiful invitations. We received so many compliments on the invitations. I would definitely recommend and utilize again PaperRozzi in the future. Thank You

Sent on 02/06/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Carol, It was such a pleasure working with you and HIlary on the wedding stationery!!! We thank you for your business and this great review!!

tina · Married on 10/21/2017

Owners were faminal to work with. They have the patients and creativity to help design your invitation my finish product superseded my expectation. My wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful. I have and will continue to recommend paperrozzi.

Sheri · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t gush enough about the incredible experience I had here! Rozz is a joy to work with and the quality of the work she does is top notch! They did my invites, thank yous, seating chart and matches. People are still talking about my invitations! Just awesome!

Sent on 02/07/2018

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Sheri, thank you for "gushing"!!!! We enjoyed working with you for your wedding needs and wish you a long and happy marriage!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

A huge thank you goes out to the Paperozzi team to making my dream invitation come to life. They stayed right within my budget and it couldn’t of been more perfect. They were so easy to work with and it’s definitely worth the work and effort both Roz and Greg put into them. Thank you again for our beautiful invitations!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Shannon, You know we loved working with you to bring you the invitation of your dreams!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness (and enjoy your upcoming honeymoon!) xoxo

Sheila · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful wedding invitations with a large availability of choices. I was very pleased with the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend PaperRozzi.

Sent on 11/02/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you Sheila for your wonderful review. We wish you a long and happy marriage!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with PaperRozzi Invitations. They are professional, organized and made my dream wedding invitations come to life! (They also did my sisters invites the previous year and I loved them so much I had to get mine done by them too!) Highly recommend!!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery 2
    PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery 3

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

Don’t hesitate in using a local invitation shop. It’s so nice to see, touch and look at real colors, printing methods, etc in person rather than trying to guess from a computer. Roz and Greg are amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/02/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you Diana for your complimentary review! We were happy to work with you. Much happiness in the future.

Katy · Married on 08/26/2017

PaperRozzi was able to see the vision I had for my wedding invitations and make it happen. When the original design I wanted was out my my price range, Roz quickly found a substitute that looked amazing. PaperRozzi was easy to work with and efficient.

Sent on 10/27/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Katy thank you for your review!! We are glad we could make your invitation live up to the inspiration invitation!! Much happiness in your future.

Karen · Married on 07/29/2017

Roz and Greg are wonderful. We ordered shower invites and wedding invitations through them, along with place cards and programs. Everything was perfect! We received so many compliments on everything. Roz and Greg were very patient and responsive. They wanted everything perfect just like us! I can't say enough about how wonderful they were to work and how high quality everything was. Definitely better working with someone in person than ordering online and not knowing what you are getting and not having anyone to help you work through things and make suggestions. Plus, I feel they are new friends of ours. We will definitely be back!

Sent on 08/17/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Karen, working with you was so much fun!! And we sure got a lot done!! I enjoyed every minute of it and am glad to call you a customer that has become a good friend!! Thank you!!

Mallory · Married on 07/15/2017

Roz and Greg were great! They were quick to email back, friendly and sweet to work with and our invitations and placecards came out beautiful! Highly recommended!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Mallory. We really enjoyed working with you. Hope your first year of marriage is everything you hoped it would be and happiness for many more years ahead!

Meghan · Married on 07/15/2017

My sister hired Roz in 2008 for her wedding. We were so impressed that I used them again for my recent wedding! Terrific service!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thanks Meghan! It was fun working with you for your wedding. Much happiness to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience!! Roz and Greg were amazing to work with. They are so knowledgeable and were extremely helpful. Our invitations were beautiful and we had so many compliments on them. So happy we were able to find PaperRozzi.

Sent on 10/10/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. We enjoyed helping you with your beautiful invitations. We wish you a long and happy marriage!!

Christine · Married on 07/07/2017

Wonderful customer service! Loved the wedding invitations, they were beautiful. Thank you!

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. We wish you much happiness in the future!

Chris · Married on 06/30/2017

Both owners were very nice, accommodating and really helped us with great advice and suggestions on our path to all the wedding materials we had to send out. Very cute shop, big selection, willingness to order whatever you might need, and if its not on your timeline, they'll do whatever they can to make it that way. Definitely stop in here, nice people, great selection, convenient location. Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2017

PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery's reply:

Chris, we appreciate your positive words in the review of PaperRozzi. Thank you!! We wish you a future of happiness!