Paperramma Reviews

View more information

4.2

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Cheryl Married on 10/14/2017
    Vendor was very fast and very quick with proof and revising the proofs . Also I needed quicker then I out done and they got it to me on time with no problems.
  • User2621371 2+ years ago
    OMG! PaperRamma and Amanda was SOOOO very wonderful to work with. The end results turned better than we anticipated. We received the final products within weeks of asking for the custom work!!

We requested a custom design for the guestbook. Because my daughter is getting married 1.6.17 we didn't want a tree with leaves and therefore asked if they could customize the design with snowflakes instead. Of course, they used her wedding colors (navy, silver, icy blue) AND included the Detroit skyline because she is getting married at Waterview Loft @ Port Detroit. The entire design is amazing!

These are definitely the people to use for your guestbook or wall art! They are considerate and thankful and very particular regarding their work!!
    Deb Married on 01/06/2017
    We did a custom order with PaperRamma because my daughter is getting married January 6, 2017 at Waterview Loft at Port Detroit. The venue is right down on the riverfront. Her theme is a winter wonderland.

Her colors are navy, icy blue and silver. The custom guest book has the Detroit skyline and instead of a tree with leaves, we went with a barren tree with snowflakes (remember whether wedding is in January).

The 16X20 canvas is so much more beautiful than we imagined. They also include a customized 5X7 sign to remind the guests to sign a snowflake!

We highly recommend PaperRamma for their creative work and unbelievable attention to detail. We can't wait to see what her guests think and say.

Thanks again, PaperRamma!!
    Bettina Married on 11/11/2016
    My fiancé and I ordered the Custom Skyline Guest Book and we couldn't be more thrilled. Ordering was easy, convenient and very quick. We had a design guru help us make sure our design was perfect and the. Shipped us the item soon after. The custom skyline was important for my fiancé and I because we now live in NC but are originally from NY. Now we can have some of NY in NC. We will be using this vendor in the future.

Paperramma's reply:

Bettina,

Thank you so much for you fabulous review! We really enjoyed working with you and creating a guestbook that is truly unique to you. We wish you the best on your big day!

Your Design Guru,
    Marissa & The PaperRamma Team
    www.paperramma.com
    Jess Married on 11/05/2016
    Great to work with
    Quick respoonses
    Gillian Married on 10/08/2016
    I ordered the 16x20 card stock TARDIS with Ballons guest book print. The quality is great, the amount of options to personalize were exceptional. They showed me several options I wanted within a day of each request and once I had decided they were quick to print and ship.
    Kathryn Married on 10/01/2016
    We love our Tree guestbook and can't wait to see it in use!
  • User2648360 2+ years ago
    I was completely blown away by the quality of work from this company, the lady working on my project was super attentive to all my ideas and changes, and it came out beautifully. Thank you!
  • User2622216 2+ years ago
    My guest book portrait turned out even better then I expected. I loved how I was able to personalize it to fit the theme of our wedding. Our Guru had amazing communication responses. The shipping was fast. Worth every penny we paid and would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a portrait guest book.
  • User2622571 2+ years ago
    Our guest book canvas is beautiful!
    Cara Married on 06/25/2016
    The quality of the product they provided was phenomenal! The item is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to use it on our Big Day! We chose the guest book on canvas, so we can display it on our wall and remember everyone that attended our wedding. Paperramma was amazing. They customize everything you want and send you multiple proofs until you are completely satisfied before sending it to production.
  • User2659006 2+ years ago
    I would recommend this vendor. Great customer service. They were able to customize my wedding tree and the end product turned out fabulous!!
    Melissa Married on 06/04/2016
    Wonderful process! They responded very quickly, we're fun and professional to work with. Definitely would buy from them again!
    Mary Married on 05/28/2016
    I ordered the sign on sheet with the tree and the leaves. The designer I worked with gave me everything I asked for and I love it. I cant wait until Saturday for my wedding and have it framed so I will always remember who shared our special day.
    Debra Married on 05/28/2016
    I absolutely love my wedding tree guestbook and cannot wait to use it for my wedding!
    Alison Married on 05/27/2016
    We were so excited to receive our canvas yesterday! PaperRamma do not disappoint! The quality of the work is A+++! Their process is elegantly simple & fantastic for a micromanaging perfectionist like myself. There are so many options and they make everything so easy! Tina was our Design Guru and she was fantastic and super responsive to any questions or changes! I really cannot say enough! From price, to purchasing, to design, to communication, this was a great experience & we LOVE the final product!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/20/2016
    I purchased a beautiful print for my parents from paperramma. I absolutely love how it turned out! I can't wait to see their faces when I give it to them on my wedding day! It is such a personalized, thoughtful gift! The service is awesome, too. They make sure that you are part of each step of their processing and make sure that you approve of the final design. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a unique gift! They do a beautiful job!
  • User2585224 2+ years ago
    Papaerramma made a custom guest book for my wedding. They were easy to work and responded quickly to making adjustments on our custom guest book. Our guest book looks great hanging on our wall and is a nice way to remember the day. I would recommend this company to anyone.
  • User2596906 2+ years ago
    I ordered beautiful canvas prints for my parents and my hubs ands parents for our wedding day. They were beautiful and they all loved them. Thank you for your beautiful work!
    Pat Married on 05/13/2011
    Beautiful canvas! Great value and the staff was amazing to work with. They were very helpful and were able to provide the custom work I was looking for. My husband was extremely surprised with his 5th Anniversary gift.
    Resa Married on 06/25/2016
    The communication via email was very quick and professional I really appreciated their opinions and willingness to edit any changes I made during the process. I will recommend this business to anyone!
    Gina Married on 06/18/2016
    We ordered one of the canvas tree prints for our wedding guest book and just love it! The proof process was simple, and they were very responsive. They even worked with us to match the silhouettes of our pups to ensure it was as personalized as possible! I would highly recommend Paperramma if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional guest book!
    Katarra Married on 10/29/2016
    I love the fact that they had numerous colors and edits for their alternative guest books. Their response times to edits is great especially when you know how many projects they are trying to work on at one time.
    Colleen Married on 10/01/2016
    My sister loved her gift ! It was smaller than I expected for the cost but definitely recommend the company !
  • User2629667 2+ years ago
    I love the poster guestbook that we ordered! The colors are a perfect match to our wedding theme and it matches the samples that we saw online. We are very pleased with our purchase!