PaperCrazy Reviews

75 | Phoenix, AZ

75 Reviews for PaperCrazy

Patti Robeson · Married on 11/21/2018

A Must for Invitations and Sign Print outs!!!

I cannot say enough about Joanie and her family from Paper Crazy!! They were wonderful. Joanie guided us through different invitations and designed exactly what we wanted. We wanted a Mirror welcome sign and it turned out beautiful! Along with sign print outs, table number settings, cocktail napkins, programs, candy bags, and a special name and seat number tag for our copper favor mugs. It was over the top amazing!! If you are getting married and are overwhelmed, Paper Crazy is the place for you!!! I highly recommend them, and was very pleased with the quality of service provided

Sent on 11/21/2018

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

We were so happy with our wedding invitations! Before we came to PaperCrazy, I tried to create my own invitations online which was a nightmare, not to mention stressful. PaperCrazy worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and helped us keeping the cost down by giving different options! Save yourself the headache and go with PaperCrazy!! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Sent on 02/23/2018

Allie · Married on 11/19/2016

I had the BEST experience working with Joanie at PaperCrazy on my Save the Dates and Wedding invitations. I live in San Francisco and worked with Joanie via email to create the perfect save the date and wedding invitations. She was always so quick to respond to all my emails and created the most stunning products. She took my vision of what I wanted and executed it flawlessly.I would recommend her services for any bride looking for wonderful, high quality invitations and for the right price!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kayla · Married on 04/23/2016

Joanie is so wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable! I had no idea what I was looking for when it came to invitations, and one visit to Paper Crazy had me set on invitations and all my other paper needs! Joanie and everyone at Paper Crazy are totally dedicated to service and getting everything just perfect! I highly recommend Paper Crazy for everything paper related, and I know I will be using them again in the future for all important invitation worthy occasions!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Alex · Married on 04/09/2016

Joni was great to work with. She provided a great quality product and awesome customer service. The prices were very fair. The invitations turned out beautiful. Many people complemented them as being "most beautiful" invitation that they have seen. I highly recommend Joni and her paper line.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Joanie was amazing! She helped craft the feel of my wedding through invitations, programs and thank you notes. Joanie is such a joy to work with that we are now using PaperCrazy for our small business needs.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Anny · Married on 10/02/2015

I could not be happier that I came across Paper Crazy at the Arizona Bridal Show! Joanie listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me put together the invitation of my dreams! A bit dramatic? I think not! These invitations are beyond beautiful, and I have received so many compliments on them. Not only is Paper Crazy reasonably priced, but she helped with every step of the way. She helped with colors, fonts, and wording. I honestly could not be happier. If you want an amazing wedding invitation, go to Paper Crazy!

Sent on 08/12/2015

PaperCrazy provided me with the most beautiful wedding invitations and stationary! Joanie was wonderful to work with. She was great with communication and really an expert with creating invitations. She also really listened to what I wanted, and made my vision come true. I highly recommend any bride in the Phoenix area to use PaperCrazy!!! Joanie really is wonderful & I couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Tammi · Married on 11/01/2014

When I first went into PaperCrazy I was clueless on what I wanted for my wedding invitations. Joanie asked me a few questions and based on my responses she picked out the perfect paper, style, and colors. I received notes on the RSVP cards that people "loved" the invitations and that they were "absolutely beautiful" and that they were a perfect reflection of me and my now husband!

I plan on using them for our Christmas cards and have recommended their services to several of my friends!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Chelsa · Married on 10/19/2014

Joanie at Paper Crazy is great to work with. She is friendly and professional and has hundreds of sample invitataions, save-the-dates, programs, etc. to scroll through for inspiration. She will work with you to create something beautiful within your budget.

Sent on 11/08/2014

The ladies at Paper Crazy did an amazing job creating our wedding invitations. I met and spoke with several other vendors but Paper Crazy was the most flexible, cost effective and personal. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for bringing our invitation dreams to life! I will be back for future invitations.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2014

I had been looking online and ordering samples from many different websites for the invitations. Then I found PaperCrazy. I explained to Joanie what I wanted and she showed me some samples and was able to make the final decision the same day. She is amazing at what she does! We ordered our invitations for our wedding, note cards for our thank you's, and invitations for a dinner party celebration too and they all turned out fabulous!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Our invitations turned out perfect. Joanie helped me find exactly what I wanted and they were a great price too! Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

I wanted our invitations to be beautiful and have a specific graphic based on a picture I found online. After meeting with several different invitation vendors, I was shocked to find so much variation in price for the same exact product. When I found Paper Crazy at a Bridal Show and met with Joanie, I was absolutely blown away at the level of customer service and customization options! Not only that, but her price was a fraction of the quotes I received from other vendors! I bought the invitations right away and without regret! I was able to have my dream invitations for our wedding because of Paper Crazy! The invitations were absolutely beautiful and everything was completed with plenty of time for our out of town guests to make travel plans and still have time to RSVP. We were so pleased with the final product and customer service, that we purchased all of our wedding programs, signage, and escort cards from Paper Crazy in the same style as the invitations! Joanie and her team are brilliant, responsive, and professional! Paper Crazy is the best in Phoenix!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Erika · Married on 03/08/2014

Joanie at Paper Crazy is amazing! I wanted something pretty elaborate for my wedding invitation and was concerned that the cost would be outrageous and I would have to settle for something that I didn't want. But not with PaperCrazy. Not only were my invitations extremely reasonable, they were absolutely GORGEOUS! I received so many compliments on the invitation, people telling me its the most gorgeous invitation they have ever seen, and I definitely agree. After getting the wedding invitations, we used PaperCrazy for everything! Go see Joanie, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • JOLINA

JOLINA · Married on 11/30/2013

Joanie , Literately saved my wedding invitations , I had originally went to a cheaper PHX based small business owner mistake #1 never never do this a word to the Wise never compromise to save a few dollars you will regret it,Joanie was so professional she promised me a time fame and she was true to her word and she took the time to help me she is so easy to work with and my invitations where gorgeous ! So Brides don't shop around just go to the best !!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Carri · Married on 10/12/2013

Thanks Joanie at paper crazy for helping with our invites, menus, programs, party favor bookmarks ect.... Thanks for all your communication help and ideas to make our wedding top notch... Thanks again so much we will recommend you to other always. Carri and Tyler Dove 10/12/13

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2013

Jodie help so much had great idea on what do with our invitations. We received a lot of complements on them

Sent on 04/19/2013

Loved this place. Very expensive, but the quality of our wedding invitations was definitely worth it.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Laura · Married on 12/12/2012

Local, personable, helpful, and easy to work with. Need I say more? Design your own invites, pick from samples, or customize a sample...we had a great time designing our invitation suite with Joanie. PaperCrazy is a top notch business - everything you need in one place, including a post office! We received many compliments on our design and how eloquent our invitations were. My husband is a perfectionist and Joanie definitely surpassed his expectations. We will continue to use PaperCrazy for all our paper/invite/special occasion needs.

Sent on 01/03/2013

I highly recommend working with paper crazy for the quality of product and best pricing. I had a relative design my invitation for me so they only handled the printing, but it was by far the best pricing I received and the quality of my invitations were the best! The staff was also very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 12/06/2012

sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

PaperCrazy had a huge selection of invitations for every budget. Quick service and very helpful. I was able to purchase stamps at the same time of picking up my order. Saved me a trip to the Post Office!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2012

Papercrazy was AMAZING to work with. My husband use to be a creative designer, so he wanted to design all of our invites and collateral. When we first went to Papercrazy, Joanna gave us a huge selection of invitation samples. We then worked with her to pick out the perfect style and design. She then provided all the specs so that my husband could design it. They turned out amazing!! The quality was incredible, and it was a reasonable price. I'd recommend Papercrazy to anyone needing invitations for a special event. Thanks!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Joanie (the owner) at Paper Crazy saved the day!! I originally went to Papyrus in the mall to have my wedding invitations made and was jerked around for weeks until finally it was a week before the wedding invitations were supposed to be sent out and I was in a panic because I still had no wedding invitations!! I came to Paper Crazy hoping they could help me and they were incredible!! I needed special envelopes that weren't included with the ones I ordered and they found them and ordered them asap! They even stayed open late for me a couple times! AND they got my invitations done for cheaper than the other store would have done them in plenty of time for them to go out and not be late! Joanie was so helpful with the invitation etiquette and showing me how to put them together (they had a lot to them)! They even printed my guests' names and addresses on the envelopes for free! And did I mention they're also a post office so I was able to buy my special wedding stamps right there and send them out?! I can't say enough good things about Paper Crazy (and Joanie)!! Thanks again for saving my wedding!! :)

Sent on 06/25/2012