Paper Sun Photography Reviews

Paper Sun Photography 1
Paper Sun Photography 2
Paper Sun Photography 3

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2018

Emily was so fantastic to work with! From our first meeting, we knew she understood what we were looking for and really got us as a couple. We had a blast during our engagement session and trusted her completely on our wedding day. The images are beautiful and really captured our wedding day from beginning to end. I look forward to recommending M&E to everyone I know, and hopefully using them again in the future for family portraiture.

Crystal · Married on 06/16/2018

Great team of fun professional people

Highly recommend these folks. They do a great job working with you as a customer, trying to capture your vision with a strong artistic touch. They were kind, fun, and great to have at our wedding. We got our photos back quickly and were really pleased with them!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

We booked Paper Sun Photography (formerly M&E Photo Studio) for our engagement and wedding photos in KC, and we are so happy we did! The moment I saw the incredible portfolio of work on their website, I knew in my heart that we had to book them for our wedding. Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing and we are so in love with all of the pictures we got back! Their photographers are top notch and have the eye to shoot those intimate details you want captured forever on your big day. Chris was a breeze to work with and was very flexible when it came to scheduling our last minute engagement session. He is very personable and it was great planning with him and going over ideas, and he was very receptive to any needs that we had and was on top of communication. He was also able to work some serious magic with our tight schedule and get all of the photos we wanted! Mollie was also present on our wedding day as a second photographer and her contributions were truly fantastic! Now we have perfectly beautiful memories of our wedding that our family can treasure forever. Thank you for capturing our best day ever!

Paper Sun Photography 4

Maclovia · Married on 10/07/2017

Louise shot our wedding in Santa Fe, NM. She did an amazing job--we are so happy with our photos. She was kind and professional throughout--completely lovely to work with. Thank you!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Louise and Mollie were absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day! They made everything so perfect and stress free. They captured every moment perfectly and the photos came back stunning. Would highly recommend M&E for any occasion. Pictures are beautiful and people are incredibly professional and great to work with!

Kelley · Married on 08/08/2016

My husband and I loved working with M&E and we loved all of our photos! Emily has a great eye and is really fun to work with! We wanted to capture the candid moments between friends and family and that's exactly what they did!

kristin · Married on 07/30/2016

Louise with M&E Photography did such a fabulous job as our wedding photographers! She made the whole experience very comfortable, which is hard to do, not to mention the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Nothing felt scripted or weird, and I seriously can't speak highly enough of the quality of the work she did.

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

We couldn't have been happier with our choice to book with M&E. We loved our engagement pictures and loved our wedding photos even more!! I wanted the photos to be candid and capture the intimate moments and feelings through the day and Emily totally delivered! We constantly get complements on how beautiful our pictures turned out and how unique they are. They perfectly captured our personalities and emotions, and the end product were pictures unique to us and not "cookie cutter" wedding photos. Hiring M&E was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, the pictures were amazing and working with them was effortless, I highly recommend M&E!

Rebekah · Married on 06/11/2016

Mollie and her second-shooter Jaime are amazing! These ladies are friendly, professional, and overall very talented. We were pleasantly surprised by all of the little moments they were able to capture in the photos. Their documentary-style was exactly what we were looking for... every detail of the story of our wedding day was captured. As a plus, Mollie's really quick— we got our photos back in under a month. We honestly couldn't be happier with the overall experience and the end product. We feel so lucky to have had M&E as our photographers!

Austin · Married on 06/11/2016

Louise from M&E photography studio was out of this world. She captured every moment of the day looking through our photos I got to live the magic of that day all over again. We couldn't be happier and would recommend her to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Louise through our engagement and wedding celebrations was an incredible experience. I was initially drawn to M&E Photo because of the way they capture and utilize natural light in their images in a breath-taking way. After meeting with Louise I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very responsive to questions and detailed in planning which put me at ease knowing that the vision we had would be beautifully captured. I appreciated being able to piece together what I wanted as far as the photography package, our reception was not the same day as our ceremony so traditional packages would not have worked for our unique celebration. We never felt pressured to do an engagement session (other photographers didn’t give us an option not to) but I’m so glad we did. Neither my husband or I really enjoy having our picture taken so I’m glad we have professional images of us in regular clothing. The engagement session also helped us to get comfortable with getting our picture taken and posing in a way that looks natural and is honest to our personalities. I also felt more at ease on our wedding day having done the engagement session. My husband and I opted for a second photographer for our big day, and we were glad we did. Both photographers captured so many moments that we weren’t even aware of because we were so busy making sure all the details came together. We were also incredibly happy that we purchased an album. The design and quality is impeccable and such a wonderful way to revisit the memories from our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and am so appreciative of all Louise and M&E Photo Studio did to make our wedding truly unforgettable.

Paper Sun Photography 5
    Paper Sun Photography 6

Stacy · Married on 05/29/2016

We chose M&E Photo Studio right away after viewing their online portfolios. We wanted to remember our wedding day forever and the best way to capture that is to hire a fantastic wedding photographer! Our mission was for candid in-the-moment photos that captured our personalities, not a bunch of formal traditional poses. We loved the detail she captured in décor, venue, etc. Emily Louise, our photographer and co-owner is fun, professional, artistic, talented, and passionate. When we first met with Emily Louise, she put us at ease and we immediately felt comfortable. I highly recommended M&E Photo Studio for any of your photography needs!

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

We were so happy to have M&E Photo Studio do our wedding! They were absolutely amazing and there are no words to describe just how wonderful and happy we were with our decision to have these ladies photograph a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. You will never be disappointed with their professionalism and even more, how they capture the day!

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

Mollie and Emily went above and beyond making our day perfect. Thy caught so many great moments and paid close attention to many details throughout the day. They were wel organized before the event and made me feel very comfortable going into the day. They took my itinerary and worked around that, and when we got off schedule they were super flexible. I would highly recommend them to all brides. The pictures
    turned out wonderfully. My husband and I are both artisticaly talented and we were both very pleased with M&E's work!

Rachelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Emily was exactly what we wanted in a wedding day photographer -- she captured all the emotion of the day and made looking back through her photos feel just like re-living the whole experience. She is soft-spoken but assertive; she easily controlled our large and rowdy families for portrait time. We went to a spot for a first look that wound up being much too bright for her to take good quality photos, and we really, really appreciated her willingness to improvise on the day of to make sure we got unforgettable, perfect pictures. As a note to other women prone to picture double chins (as I am), Emily coached me on how to tilt my head and position my face to get the most flattering angle. Her attention to detail in that way was impeccable! If you are on the fence about money, don't be -- these photos will truly stand the test of time, and I am so glad we invested in a high quality, creative, talented photographer. I can't say enough good things about M&E, and I don't really have to, because the pictures speak for themselves :)

For our Sunday brunch wedding, we were looking for a photographer who would capture the light-hearted, bright and fun atmosphere of the day. M&E Photography did just that. Their photojournalist style was exactly what we were looking for, and they delivered wonderful candid images that perfectly reflected the emotions, details and spirit of the day. We can't help but grin each time we look through our photos, as they help us and our families relive the happy day.

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

Emily was awesome, guiding us through our planning as it related to photography. The day of, Emily and Chris were both highly responsive - finding the best shots, and moving us along to make sure we got everything in, but still being flexible and not stressing us out! The finished product was perfect. Emily really made our wedding colors pop right off the page. The shots they got were awesome, and the editing of the photos was top notch. The photos (and photographers) were one of our favorite aspects of our wedding. I couldn't recommend M&E Photo Studios any higher.

baylee · Married on 05/22/2015

Emily and Mollie did so well!! The day of my wedding was very stressful, but as soon as Emily got to the hotel and started taking our photos, everything started to smooth out! These girls really helped us to relax and have fun while taking our first look and wedding party photos before the ceremony! Our pictures are fantastic! There was one specific image I have had in my head since the moment it happened, hoping with all of my heart they captured it.... they did! Exactly as I remember it. My cheeks hurt by the time i finished looking through my album! I am very very happy with my experience! :)

The ladies of M&E Photo Studio are amazing! Mollie was the first and only photographer we met with during the wedding planning process. My now-husband and I both knew that she was the perfect person to capture our special day. And the pictures she took for our engagement session and wedding are so beautiful - it's hard to choose our favorites. We strongly recommend M&E Photo Studio!

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2015

Both Mollie and Emily are amazing to work with! We got some many compliments on our photos (both wedding and engagement)! We plan on using them again for any other special occasions! :)

Katie · Married on 03/07/2015

Mollie was great! We were very pleased with how our photos turned out. We were impressed with how she was able to handle our family pictures with all the young kiddos running around everywhere. She was very flexible and accommodating during both engagement and wedding photos. She was super easy to work with and was always very responsive. We loved how she took some candid shots as well as focused on the little details of our wedding. We would definitely recommend her to our friends!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/20/2014

Mollie did our engagement, wedding and photo booth photography, all three of which were absolutely splendid. She is kind, patient, creative, and an incredibly pleasant person to work with--She should be considered a saint for the grace that she had in putting up with our families during our wedding day! We were all a bit of a hot mess, but somehow our photos are poised and organized! Her images are quality, her style is beautiful and unique, and she is 100% professional. Together with our families, we have enjoyed meandering through our photos and reliving moments we may have otherwise forgotten, or missed. Did we mention she has a great eye for detail? They (Mollie & Jaime) are so perceptive about what is important to their clients; They even captured multiple photos of grandpa with his camera, which could not have been more perfect. Seriously, our compliments are endless! So are our exclamation marks behind our compliments!!! Oh, and also, maybe most importantly, Mollie accepts you for you. She doesn't try to fit you into her style of photography; she applies her mad photography skills to fit your style. For that, we are sincerely grateful. Thanks Mollie and Jaime for capturing some incredibly happy moments between us, our loved ones, our families, friends, and Ugly Dolls.

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2014

Mollie & Emily are simply wonderful to work with - they helped define our vision for our big day and created wonderful memories for us to cherish forever. Their photography is simply stunning - one guest commented on how they would take just one perfect picture and then move on to the next shot - they didn't need to take hundreds of photos to get the "right" one. And that guest was certainly right - our photos were edited and sent back to us within 2 weeks and my husband and I have so many favorites. Throughout the day, we didn't even notice them, but they captured so many beautiful, candid moments. I am so impressed by their work and will certainly use them for future big moments we need captured on film!!

Beate · Married on 10/11/2014

We are over the moon with the fantastic photos we got from our special day! Mollie's professionalism and service was top notch and we would recommend her for any event. Thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully at Powell Gardens, you are a truly gifted photographer.
    Beate & Matthew Christensen