Paper Source Reviews

Paper Source 1
Paper Source 2

Joseph · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Friendly, Informative & Knowledgeble

So far we have mailed the Save The Date Cards and have received many positive comments regarding the calligraphy and the card design. The Invitations when mailed will made the STD cards.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kaylalynn

Kaylalynn · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Paper source

Such a beautiful little shop. Had a fun time picking out our invitations with Joselle. She did an amazing job helping me choose exactly what i was looking for ! Great pricing for the amount i needed

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 12/28/2018

Invitation Assistance & Delivery

I worked with my local Paper Source in Durham at the Streets of Southpoint with Megan Knapp as well as the Chicago headquarters to design and receive my invitations, thank you notes, and some personalized napkins and stickers for my guest bags. They personally assisted with getting everything coordinated, done on time and mailed to me so I could keep on schedule. They had a lot to chose from and helped design what was best for my small family and friends wedding. It was a great experience and I would recommend them for any event that requires some personalized invitations and everything that goes with it. Just a great job and so friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Paper Source 3

Carmel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Invitations!

I was able to pick out the most beautiful wedding invitations for my wedding. Everyone at the store helped explain pricing and styles and I was able to pick out my invitations withing an hour and half. After reviewing everything multiple times, your invitations are sent to the printers where they do spacing and anything special you wanted and you review the prints again for free. I felt very secure that nothing was misspelled and everything looked perfect! The invitations were then shipped to my house and I was able to get that out quickly! I highly recommend using them for all your paper needs!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Krysia · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful to work with, great product & timely delivery! Happy customer!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Kissel · Married on 06/16/2018

Such lovely work

The gals at paper source did such a wonderful job on my wedding invitation and they came in below budget! I recently stopped by my moms house and she even had it framed saying it was the nicest wedding invitation she had ever received (even thought I think she might be a bit biased :)) Thanks so much paper source!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

We ordered our wedding invitations from the Baltimore location and couldn't be happier with the result. Meg patiently explained the printing techniques and helped us find a design that worked perfectly. She and Joselle helped us review and finalize our invitation proofs and explained every step of the process. The final product arrived on time, and we received several compliments from guests on how attractive the invitations were. We received a superior level of customer service from both Meg and Joselle and would recommend the Baltimore Paper Source location to anyone looking for wedding invitations!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Sarna · Married on 11/27/2016

A few days before my wedding I need last minute items like additional signs, cards, note cards, gift bags, etc. The Paper Source is my favorite stationary store and they are so helpful. I got everything I needed and what I didn't use was super easy to return.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kate · Married on 11/11/2016

We loved the invitations that were designed by Paper Source! Bev was great and helped us pick out every aspect of our invitations. There was a little spelling error on our RSVP cards, but Bev took care of it and had our replacements out to us within a few days. I can't say enough about how amazing this company has been. We will definitely be using them again the future!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I used the paper source located in the Annapolis town center and worked with Maxi who was absolutely amazing to help me get my invitations, inserts, envelopes etc the way i wanted. She made the process relaxing with no pressure and my invitations were fabulous! I highly recommend them for your invitation needs! I am getting so many compliments now that my invitations have been mailed! It is amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Alli · Married on 09/24/2016

Paper Source is amazing for anything and all things invitations! They turned out so perfect, so unique, and so personal. Loved loved loved our invites! I am forever keeping about 30 of them for myself because they're so pretty :) And! They have the BEST sales!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

We looked at a lot of places for invitations, but Paper Source was our final stop. Keep your eyes on the specials and coupons, we had time so we waited and when there was a 30-40% off deal, that's when we moved. The Merrifield Mosaic store was great, we did schedule time early on a Saturday before it got TOO crazy busy, and they had knowledgeable staff who have done this before, know the product, and even helped us with some tricky wording. The proofing process is excellent, the quality is good, and the product goes to the store first so they can do quality control. Really took one more hassle out of the process. Nice job!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kewanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Great quality at a great price! We love our invites. Paper Source is the way to go. They can accommodate any budget!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Susan · Married on 09/04/2016

I ordered stamps online for my wedding placement cards and personalized mailing stamps. One of my stamps I ordered was marked delivered on Thursday in the tracking package provided. It was Tuesday when I call to ask what should I do next. I spoke to FedEx and they said they would have to get back to me in 24 hours after they investigate. I spoke to Kim and after verifying she informed me they would send me another stamp. I received the stamps a few days later and had a nice surprise along with it. Kim personally added a Thank you note apologizing for the lost of items.
    I've used Paper source for other crafty projects and attended classes they have available. They are always offer great service and are always helpful and ready to teach. I recommend Paper source fully. They have great products and great service!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2016

Loved my experience with Meg and Paper Source!! All of the staff were fantastic, and helpful every time I was in the store. Meg helped us choose out our invitations and was there every step of the way to help with etiquette issues, editing, and coming up with creative ideas for our other decoration and stationary needs. It was a very stress free, and fun experience. I would highly recommend others to get their invitations at Paper Source. Thanks so much Meg and the staff at Paper Source!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Deirdre · Married on 05/20/2016

We used Paper Source for our invitations and they were fabulous! We had to redo our invites after our priest backed out on us and they were so amazing and expedited our second invitation. The invitations were beautiful and we received so many compliments about them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

We went to Paper Source (the one by Lenox Mall) to order our invitations in person. The people were so nice and helpful, and they didn't try to up-sell us on things we didn't need or want. The rest of the process was done via internet and was a breeze. We got exactly the invitations we wanted for a great price. We also got our thank you notes and some random decorations from here as well - love this store!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Meaghan · Married on 11/21/2015

The team at the Annapolis store was so great to work with on our wedding invitations. They were incredibly friendly and gave great advice. The ordering process was seamless and our invitations arrived on-time and looked beautiful. We've bought all of our thank you cards from them, too!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Many options to choose from with rest quality.

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • User5611946 · 2+ years ago

Very friendly and helpful staff. They did a great job on my invitations!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Great paper quality and really fast service, even to Canada! I would use this vendor again. They also have great gift ideas for your family and bridal party.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

We worked with the City Center store. They were very helpful every time we needed anything. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • User4581974 · 2+ years ago

I had a last minute emergency purchase for the tissue inserts that prevent invitation ink from smudging. (my invite vendor does not supply them since the ink is 95% smudgeproof) I needed 12 packages ASAP. I went to the Garden City location and they only had 4 packs left in stock. The cashier checked inventory in nearby locations and discovered that her manager was filling in at the Greenvale location which had plenty of stock to cover the rest of my order. She arranged a purchase over the phone and her manager brought them to the Garden City location for us to pick up the next day. I unfortunately did not get their first names :( But they were Life Savers!!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/12/2015

The staff was extremely friendly and patient in working with us to determine what worked best. They even had us come back at a different time to show how to bundle the invitations. It was a great experience.

Sent on 06/15/2015