Paper Rose Invitation & Design Reviews

77 | Matawan, NJ

77 Reviews for Paper Rose Invitation & Design

• Maria

Maria · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful invitations that speak from the heart

They have beautiful invitations to lastva lifetime

Sent on 04/05/2019

Jillian Abdul · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing!

Kim is absolutely incredible! She listened to every detail of exactly what I wanted and delivered! Due to personal reasons I was a little late to ordering my invitations, but Kim put me at ease and assured me everything would get done by the time I needed it to. She made this whole process so easy and took care of absolutely everything. All I had to do was seal and put postage on my envelopes, she did the rest. Thank you so much Kim for bringing my vision to life!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Civitano · Married on 11/14/2019

Amazing Work

I found out about Kim through my boss, she used her for her wedding a few years ago & raved how easy she was to work with. Once my fiancé and I met Kim I knew she was the one for the job! I was blown away with how efficient she was in responding to my emails. Any concerns I had or changes I wanted to make she helped make me feel at ease and completed the task with no problem! Her work speaks for itself! We were both so happy with how our invitations came out!! I’ve already referred her to 2 friends and will continue to do so!!! If you want the best choose Kim!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kristen Scheer · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautifully stunning and elegant!!! For any couple looking for nice invitations.

I want to thank Kim for all of her wonderful work in creating my invitation suite. She was very timely responding and was able to make almost last minute changes to things. Her work was absolutely stunning. I also received compliments from guests that the invitations were the most beautiful and elegant that they had ever seen. She was also able to create a special request for me to be inserted into the invitations. I would definitely recommend The Paper Rose to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful invitations!!

Kim at Paper Rose took the weight off our shoulders when it came to wedding invitations. After learning about Paper Rose through a family friend and reaching out to meet, we were able to see a selection of designs customized with our details and according to our feedback before finalizing our invitation and stationery. Kim was very patient with my indecision and with my updates to the guest list and/or any address changes. Everything was done in a timely manner and guests told us ours were the most beautiful invitations they'd ever seen! We are so glad we trusted Paper Rose with this part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 07/27/2019

Elegant Invitations & Ceremony Programs

Kim designed our invitations and wedding ceremony programs. Both were absolutely gorgeous and elegant. Kim listened to my ideas and helped my vision come to life! We received so many compliments on our invitations. I would recommend Paper Rose without hesitation.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary Grace Garcia · Married on 07/18/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Kim did a beautiful job on our wedding invitations! Compliments left and right. They were everything we wanted and her prices are VERY reasonable. Kim is very quick to answer any questions or messages and helped made our experience enjoyable. She worked around our busy schedules to meet with us, gave plenty of suggestions, and made our wedding invitation visions a reality. Absolutely LOVE them! Beautiful work

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful invitations, escort cards, and menus for our wedding!

Kim from Paper Rose did our wedding invitations and because we loved those so much, we asked her to also do our escort cards and menus! All of it came out perfect! My husband and I are very picky and Kim was extremely patient with all our requests and questions. She provides custom designs for what we thought was a reasonable price compared to other custom design companies. We are very happy that we chose Paper Rose!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Invitations

After creating our own Save the Dates, we knew that we wanted to create custom wedding invitations with a professional. We met with Kim in her office and discussed our vision. She showed us several samples and we came up with a rough draft. Kim had a draft invite to us in no time and was happy to make minor changes for us as we requested them. Since we were planning our NJ wedding from Boston, we had to do most of our wedding work on weekends and Kim was always able to make meeting with us work. Our invitations were beautiful and we have received many compliments on how perfect they were. Kim's pricing was reasonable for custom designs and I can't recommend her enough! I'll certainly be back the next time I need invites.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing and so talent.

Kim was amazing, she listened to what we wanted in our invitation suite and made it a dream come true. Everything was perfect from the wedding signage, to the menus, and the programs. Everything was perfect and prompt. Communication with Kim was flawless. We always looked forward to receiving her emails and see our thoughts come to life.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 09/28/2018

Kim from Paper Rose Invitations was the absolute BEST! From the moment we met with her, I knew I wanted her to design our invitations. She knew exactly what we were looking for and showed us many options. Kim was incredibly accommodating when sending us the design options and what we wanted to tweak and change. She was quick to respond to all of my emails and was more than happy to help. We just mailed out our invitations over the weekend and are getting so many compliments on them already! Thank you Kim for making the invitation process so great! :)

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2018

I'm so thrilled with my invitations! The process was absolutely wonderful and the design is absolutely perfect. I can't get over how gorgeous the paper is - all of the invite recipients were awestruck by the quality. 100% recommend!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Megan · Married on 08/10/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with Paper Rose Invitations! Kim was amazing to work with and my invitations were gorgeous! I got so many compliments and they were perfection. I used Kim for my menus, table cards, welcome sign, and hashtag sign since I was so pleased with her services! Everything was done classy and elegant. It made our wedding that much more spectacular. I highly recommend! You will be able to do all your designs in the comfort of your own home and her response time is unreal! Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Paper Rose made the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! They were so elegant & exactly what we were looking for. Kim did such a great job showing us a variety of invitations she had created & asking what kind of style we were looking for! She helped us pick the most perfect colors that really went along with our wedding day colors. She added such little touches that made them so beautiful. She was so professional & easy to work with! She sent us an organized spread sheet to fill out with all our addresses. She confirmed proofs with us & made sure we loved everything before it was finalized. I would recommend Paper Rose to all couples out there planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2018

Kim was the best! We wanted an invite suite that had a rustic elegant feel, but that was hard to find until we met Kim. She had awesome designs and you could customize everything how you wanted. Had a great experience designing our invites. There are lots of textured and colored papers to add any flair you may want. Turnaround time was quick and everything came out exactly how we imagined in our heads. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Kim at Paper Rose was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She was quick to respond to every question and concern I had, and the finished product was truly incredible.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2018

Kim was a pleasure to work with and she did such an amazing job bringing my ideas to life! She listened to my vision and helped create the most amazing invitations I’ve ever seen! I Can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Paper Rose Invitation & Design's reply:

Danielle, thank you! Looking forward to working with you again.
    xo

Kristin · Married on 02/15/2018

I met with Kim at Paper Rose Invitation & Design in hopes of finding someone to create invitations for our wedding, and couldn't be more happy that I did! Kim has a beautiful selection of invitation styles to choose from, in every color, font and design imaginable. Kim made the overwhelming process surprisingly easy, and we only had to meet in person once to narrow down exactly what I wanted. The rest of our communication conveniently took place over email, and Kim was always prompt and professional in her responsiveness. I have never received so many compliments as I did on our wedding invites, and I knew I had to use Paper Rose Invitation for many of our day-of needs. Kim did not hesitate to help me design signage (such as our signature cocktail sign and our social media sign), along with detail cards for our welcome bags and gorgeous table cards, all of which matched our beautiful invitations perfectly! Our wedding guests were delighted to see Kim's designs included throughout our entire wedding process from start to finish. With everything that Kim provided for us, I was pleasantly surprised by how affordable her services were. I would absolutely recommend Paper Rose Invitation to any couple looking for the perfect designer for all of their wedding needs!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Alena · Married on 12/31/2017

Kim is very reasonably priced. She helped us work on a very tight timeline, sending us multiple proofs until our design was just right. Kim provided us with multiple options for our design, sending us beautiful proofs via email, which made it easy to see what the final product would look like before we approved the final design. Our final product is beautiful, and we couldn't be happier with our experience with Kim at Paper Rose. We highly recommend Paper Rose to anyone looking for invitations or other printed material for your event!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

When looking for wedding invitations for our upcoming wedding, my fiance and I knew the "feel" of our wedding but we didn't really have a clear picture as to exactly what we wanted. All we knew is that we wanted them to be unique, fun, and to feel really personal--like when our guests received them they couldn't help but say "Oh this is SO Liz and Tony!" Kim from Paper Rose Invitations was extremely nice and professional when we had our initial consultation with her. She was willing to customize literally everything and was able to show us examples of paper, colors, styles, and mock invitation suites right away! We discussed everything at length and had quite a few emails back and forth while she worked like crazy to find exactly the supplies I wanted. I was so excited to see the final product of our completely custom design. I honestly can say Kim went seriously above and beyond and by far exceeded my expectations! The invitations are breathtaking and really set the tone for our entire wedding! I loved working with her so much that I asked her to do all of my place cards as well! Paper Rose did an unbelievable job and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Carly · Married on 11/18/2017

HIGHLY recommend paper rose invitations! Kim has amazing talent and is awesome to work with!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Karina · Married on 10/20/2017

It was an absolute joy to work with Kim and Paper Rose. She was able to bring our vision to life and create the most beautiful wedding invitation and day of papery. It was all stunning and matched perfectly together. Kim was highly responsive to emails and worked with us closely throughout every step and edit. We would also highly recommend the Paper Rose team to the LGBT community we truly felt supported and comfortable during the planning process. We are looking forward to using Paper Rose again in the future and would recommend her to all of our dear family and friends!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Beautiful invitations; quality work; very responsive; reasonably priced; worked within my budget with great communications skills. Kim is the girl for you if you are a working woman that doesn't have a ton of time to do in-person meetings. She's very trustworthy and just requires an initial appt to go over what you want and a final pick up appt. Everything else was done through email, which I was slightly skeptical about, but in the end everything was PERFECT. I love my invitations and I can't wait to show them off to everyone :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Paper Rose Invitation & Design's reply:

Lisa, We are so happy you love them as much as we do! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. Hope to hear from you soon. xo

Jessica · event on: 08/13/2017

I came to Kim needing my engagement party invitations within 2 weeks. I had a very specific design and she made it come to life. Not to mention she was able to rush my invites for me on top of making my vision a reality. She went above and beyond and I couldn't have been happier with Paper Rose services. She is extremely responsive, affordable and most importantly - she is kind. I will use Kim/Paper Rose for any event I need in the future and will recommend her to whoever I meet along the way. 5 stars isn't enough to give as far as I am concerned. Thank you, Kim.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jen · Married on 07/29/2017

A five star rating isn’t enough to give Paper Rose Invitations. Kim was such a delight to work with from start to finish. During our initial meeting, Kim took us through examples of her work and discussed with us ideas for our invitations. The whole process was a breeze, most of our correspondence was through e-mail and Kim was extremely responsive and helpful. The end result completely surpassed my wildest dreams, they are absolutely stunning. We sent them out last week and have received numerous calls and texts about how beautiful and elegant they are! Thank you so much Paper Rose Invitations!

Sent on 06/01/2017