Paper Petals Tampa Reviews

4 | Tampa, FL

4 Reviews for Paper Petals Tampa

Mostafa · Married on 02/11/2017

Jasmine was awesome! She was able to see my vision for my engagement shower and wedding. She was friendly, responded in a timely fashion, and very affordable compared to others. Thank you again I look forward to working with you again.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sclafani · Married on 06/18/2016

I was planning a Ladies only event for my church and contacted Paper Petals Tampa short notice, only two months in advanced. Although I was limited on decor due to time sensitivity the accommodations I was presented with allowed my event to be the best the ladies of my church had ever attended. I will forever be grateful to Paper Petals Tampa. A month has passed by since the event and the ladies are still talking about it.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Sclaf · Married on 06/18/2016

Sent on 07/25/2016

jada · Married on 03/12/2016

Paper Petals did a fantastic job! Flower wall was exactly what I envisioned for my bridal shower. My guests are still raving how beautiful it was!

Sent on 07/14/2016