Paper Occasions Reviews

17 | Powell, OH

17 Reviews for Paper Occasions

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

The staff at Paper Occasion was able to take my vision and make it happen. My schedule was incredibly busy, so I literally spent 15 minutes with Michelle giving her my ideas, and the proof came exactly how I imagined it! They worked quickly and made a gorgeous, classy invitation! I would definitely recommend Paper Occasion to any bride that wants a hassle free experience with an amazing outcome!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/25/2015

We used Paper Occasions for our invitations, table numbers/menu cards, and seating chart. Michelle and the entire Paper Occasions team were wonderful to work with each step of the way! Michelle met with me multiple times and exchanged numerous emails as we developed everything exactly the way I wanted it. I would recommend Paper Occasions to everyone. You will not be disappointed with their precise and detailed construction as well as their amazing customer service!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Paper Occasions is completely amazing. The work they do is of the highest quality. The invitations we got were absolutely stunning: every single detail, the quality of the paper and ink, the placement of the writing and the fonts, the use of accessories (Peacock feathers for us), came together to create one of the nicest wedding invitations I have ever seen. I was completely blown away by how great they looked. It wasn’t just me either; a large number of our guests told us our invitations were great and wanted information on where we got them. We also used Paper Occasions for our programs, table cards, and thank you cards as well, and their work here was equally as stunning. They were always very pleasant to speak with and worked with us to make sure we got everything with plenty of time. If you live in the Columbus area, use Paper Occasions for your invitations; it is definitely worth it. They have plenty of examples in their shop, so at the very least go check it out if you have any doubts.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kim · Married on 06/22/2013

The staff at Paper Occasions are fun to work with and have many many creative ideas. They are highly professional and deliver excellent customer service. Our invitations, menu cards, table numbers, seating chart, save the dates, etc were all very well done. We were incredibly impressed by them.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Katherine · Married on 06/21/2013

I heard about Paper Occasions from several friends and they were the first and only vendor I interviewed. Their invitations are hand made and very high quality... And therefore a little pricier than average but it is worth it. They have so many options to choose from and will also address inner and outer envelopes ($0.50 each). I have worked mostly with maegan who has been fantastic. My invitations turned out beautifully. I had to make several changes to my invite and my guest list and they were very accommodating and timely with their revisions. Emails have always been answered promptly- usually within 24h if not the same day. Staff is very friendly and easy to work with. Will be getting the rest of my paper goods from Paper Occasions.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

We used paper occasions for invitations and ceremony programs. We couldn't have been more ecstatic with our results! We got great comments from so many of our guests telling us how fun our RSVP mad-lib was and how beautiful our invitation was with the lace and the twine knot. My husband and I asked for a vintage-rustic vibe, while my mother wanted more formality. Somehow, despite our confusing half-thought ideas, Maegan was able to create a GORGEOUS invitation meeting all our requirements and adding a few bonuses. We were so impressed with the quality of the design and materials that we insisted Paper Occasions also make our wedding programs. They tied in perfectly with the invitations and matched the theme perfectly: maintaining the quirky, fun, and respectfully formal wording. We loved their customer service as well! They were incredibly flexible and so creative! We appreciated her hard work and valued her quality so much that we extended a warm invitation to our wedding. I can't say enough positive things about Paper Occasions, and especially Maegan!

Sent on 06/25/2013

So sweet and flexible to work with. They created a cohesive design for my wedding. Everyone loved the invitations and all the detail that went into them. They always worked with my budget and were never pushy about upselling. Easy to contact and the end result was amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2012

We did our wedding invitation cards with them. They actually did a really good job using our plain save the date cards and turned the invitation cards into something really elegant and classy.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Sonia · Married on 05/12/2012

I highly recommend Paper Occasions to brides and anyone looking for special occasion stationary! I loved working with Michelle, Millie, and Maegan to create unique invitations for our wedding. Throughout the entire process, they were always thoughtful, kind, and worked to make things easy for me. The creativity and effort put into making each invitation/piece of stationary clearly shows and the end result is a beautiful piece that you will be proud to present to your guests.

Sent on 05/06/2012
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/05/2012

I cannot say enough about the quality and care at Paper Occasions. I am a lover of stationary and the girls were able to complete my vision of all my paper details to a tee. Michelle, Millie, and Maegan were incredible to work with. They listened to all my requests and helped me tweak everything into a perfect vision.

In addition to the wedding invites we also purchased shower invites, labels, save the dates, escort cards, table numbers, menus, thank you notes, favor envelopes, programs, tissue covers,and brunch cards. Each itemed coordinated with the other and completely came together with my vision. We also got a few broaches from Millie for my flower girls. They have some great hair pieces, veils, and now even dresses available.

My mom and I met with the girls several times and we shared at least 100 emails! Everyone always responded promptly and they even completed some last minute items that we needed the day before the wedding.
    The girls are well versed in fashion and design and everything is 100% customized which was really important to us.

I think we received compliments on all 150 invitations that we sent out and I feel like we got excellent quality at very fair prices. If you are in the Columbus area or even beyond I would look no further for wedding stationary. The girls at Paper Occasions can do it all!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Shelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Maegan and the Paper Occasions team did an amazing job on my daughter's invitations, program, and candy bar wrappers! We took my son-in-laws vision in on the invitation, which included an image of the chihuly found at the Franklin Park Conservatory, and Maegan brought it to life on not just the invitation, but on all three. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on everything they touched! Maegan had lots of great suggestions throughout the process and incredible attention to detail. We had originally talked about doing all of this ourselves but we are so glad we trusted them. They were worth every penny. You will not be disappointed if you choose Paper Occasions!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Erin · Married on 07/22/2011

The team at Paper Occasions was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our invitations were everything I dreamed of! Michelle spent a lot of time with me during my first appt. going through different options and ideas. We ordered save the dates, invites, programs, table names, bag tags, and menus. Their work is awesome. I love visiting their shop and looking all the different options!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2011

Wonderful!! There is no better word to describe working with Michelle and Millie and the invitations they created! Everyone absolutely loved our wedding invitations they were unique, subtly captured our theme while remaining elegant and totally us!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    Rachel & James

Sent on 07/19/2011

kate · Married on 12/20/2008

i cant say enough about how amazing Paper Occassions is! They go above and beyond for you, and will help you create invitations that people will talk about for months!! They are very creative, and have some of the most beautiful papers to choose from. It is nice to be able to actually go in and see and feel the paper that they use, so you know the quality of their products. It is also nice to get a sample with your own name and date and wording on it. You shouldnt order any wedding inviations without talking to Kim first!

Sent on 02/26/2009

Kelley · Married on 05/03/2008

Kim and her team at Paper Occasions were perfect for my wedding paper products. If I would have found her sooner - I would have definitely had her make my wedding invitations. She had so many cute styles to choose from! But I did find her in time to make my wedding programs, menu cards, table numbers, place cards, and favor boxes. She helped me choose colors to complement the invitations I had already sent and to continue the use of my colors at the reception. Her team was great to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Adrienne · Married on 05/27/2012

Love this place. Cute little shop in downtown Dublin. I used them for both my save the dates & invitations. I liked the fact that they allowed me to customize both invitations to my exact wished. They were very flexible and worked with my ideas. Prices were probably a little above average, but I chose more extravagant invites. I know they were willing to work with budgets. Everything was done in a timely manner, and came out exactly as I wanted. I heard great reviews about the invites from those who received them.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 12/15/2012

Our invitations were beautiful. The team did a wonderful job putting together what we wanted - a clean, simple, classic design. They are pricy, but if you are looking for quality invites - this is the place to be. They also put our stamps on all of the RSVP envelopes while they were assembling them - nice touch!

Sent on 01/17/2013