Paper 'N More Reviews

Oklahoma City, OK
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Melia Married on 09/03/2016
    We used Paper 'N More for our save the dates, wedding invitations, and programs! They all turned out perfectly thanks to Joanna. All of the ladies in Paper 'N More helped make the process of choosing invitations etc perfect!
  • MrsRockmore
    S Nicole Married on 06/17/2016
    Susie was excellent during my entire process of ordering my wedding invitations. She was patient with me while I went back and forth and she offered positive vibes the entire process. Thank you Paper N More!!! I have such beautiful invitations to mail out.
    Stephanie Married on 06/04/2016
    We ordered the wedding invitations from Paper N More for my daughter's wedding. Everything about the experience was perfect! My daughter had a specific look in mind for her invitations and Brenda and Joanna worked closely with her to put together the perfect invitation suite! They were absolutely beautiful!!

Keisha Married on 04/25/2015
    To be honest - I went to Paper 'N More for my invitations b/c I had a 20% off coupon and anyone who's planned a wedding (or in the process of planning a wedding) knows you take all the discounts you can get. But looking back - choosing Paper 'N More for all my wedding stationery needs was the best decision I stumbled upon. I cannot say enough good things about Paper 'N More and specifically Joanna - who helped me from day one up until the wedding day!

I LOVED my invitations - and that is no understatement. My invitation perfectly fit my style and the theme for the wedding.

Being a very indecisive person, I was very appreciative of Joanna's patience with me as I thought about and questioned every decision and detail. From the process of looking at the massive books of invitations to determining budget to selecting fonts and colors to picking out wording, the ladies at Paper 'N More were helpful at every turn. The final product was perfection - my invitation suite was just as I imagined.

And when it came to be a week before the wedding and I realized I hadn't yet ordered programs - Joanna did all should could to help me with wording, layout, design, color... everything. She was patient with my decisions to change stationery and helpful in helping me pick fonts and colors. And these too turned out stunning!

Like previously stated - I can't say enough good things about Paper 'N More. Now that the wedding has come and gone, I will continue to be a loyal customer to Paper 'N More for future invitations, cards and gifts!
    Thank you Paper 'N More for helping make my day so perfect and special!
    Diana Married on 09/20/2014
    Wonderful Invitations. Great experience. Great customer service. I was able to fully customize and personalize my invitations with ease. Great quality for the price. Highly recommended!
    Scott Married on 06/09/2012
    We purchased the stationary to make our own save the dates and the full package of invitations from Paper N More. They have a great selection, friendly and helpful staff, and good prices. we were able to buy our invitations on sale at the beginning of the year, which we highly recommend doing if possible. When the invitation manufacturer messed up our order (they did it twice) Paper N More was very quick to have it fixed and replacements sent right away without us having to do or pay for anything. I definitely plan to get any future stationary and invitations from Paper N More.