Paper in the Park Reviews

Paper in the Park 5
Paper in the Park 6
Paper in the Park 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Got the Vision and brought it to life!

The team at Paper in the Park had done my brother's wedding invitations and my mom said I would love them. She was right. The store is a treasure trove of fantastic stationary but Kassy and team were amazing to work with. Kassy got what I was looking for based on a few pictures, helped hone the vision, made some fantastic suggestions about liners/seals and our invitations could not have been more us. I even went back before we were married to order stationary! True creatives and so fun to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for the great review. We love working with couples that enjoy the creative process and we especially enjoyed bringing your vision to life. Cheers!

Emma · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stress-free, personalized, fun experience!

Our invituation suite was very important to us, it's one of the first impressions guest have on your wedding and we wanted it to capture our vision! But, equally as important was budget so we weren't sure we would be able to custom design our own suite and stay in budget- before doing our homework, we thought our only option would be one of those cookie cutter invitation websites. After several emails and a quick intro call with Kassy at Paper in Park, I was relieved to find out how flexible their packages are and really anyone can make it work within their budget! Kassy was so responsive and took my ideas and designed us a beautiful, elegant invitaiton suite with a custom watercolor crest and a stunning belly band. Kassy was open and patient with all of my small changes and requests, it really made the whole process so personalized. They also took the stress out of deciding on all the different wording options! I can't wait for our guests to receive the invtiations because they truly capture the vibe of our big day. Thank you to Kassy and Paper in the Park, you are truly talented!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you Emma! Your invitation was definitely your vision- we just brought it to life. People like you make us love our jobs!!

Carol · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Terrific!

Paper in the Park has been truly amazing. They were such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them. From high school graduation party invites in 2011 to 85th birthday party invites this spring , to fall wedding invites this year, everyone has been terrific! My daughter's future mother-in-law even traveled from Columbia to purchase the rehearsal dinner invites, based on our suggestion, and they are just as lovely! Will be returning for "day of" products soon. Thanks again ladies!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love working with our customers through all of the big events in life. We look forward to working with you again soon. Cheers!
  • Jon

Jon Kuntz · Married on 07/21/2019

Looking for the Personal Touch

In a world where online shopping seems to have taken over, Papers in the Park offers that personal touch. Working with them was not only enjoyable, but they took the stress out of planning for our daughter’s wedding. They are incredibly knowledgeable and their graphic design skills are amazing. The staff at Papers in the Park makes sure every detail is exactly right. Thank you, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Paper In the Park = PERFECT

Paper In The Park helped us in a time crunch! We loved working with them and we're grateful that they helped us get our wedding invitations out FAST!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Paper in the Park 8

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We love the tropical greenery that you chose for your wedding invitations and the rose gold. Congratulations on tying the knot! We look forward to seeing your wedding photos. Wishing you much love and happiness!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2018

I couldn't be happier with Paper in the Park!! I had a very unique idea and they turned it into something wonderful! Some places wanted to charge me $$$ for just the design and Paper in the Park included the design in the pricing for the prints. The staff were all eager and excited to work with me on my design. Their response is very prompt with e-mail, which is something I really appreciated! Each time they gave me a time line of when the design or the prints were to be completed, they were finished ahead of schedule! The pricing is very good compared to other design companies. I can't wait to return and see what they will do with my invitation idea! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Paper in the Park 9
    Paper in the Park 10

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much Angela for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you to create a one of a kind save the date, plus the photo of your two is really cute too! Thank you for choosing Paper in the Park and we can't wait to work with you on your wedding invitations.

Monica · Married on 10/27/2018

We love our invites!!! Everyone was so helpful and made this process effortless and fun! We created a custom invite with details about our special day and they were ready so fast!!!!! Plus, the store is super cute and has some great gift ideas and stationery!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Monica. Your invitations are stunning! We wish you much wedded bliss!
  • Jimmy

Jimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

I can not thank Susan and the team enough for the help they provided and the fast turn around. It is hard sometimes to rate someone unless a problem occurs and they have a chance to fix it. I can tell you our problem was big and self made. We sealed the envelopes to our wedding invites and were ready to mail when a major mistake was noticed. I called Susan on Monday at 10 am on a holiday week and not only did they not panic but were able to turn around a fix, re do everything and get it out within 48 hours. We went back for more printing and if ever need anything they will be the first place we go. Again I can not stress enough how good these guy are. THANK YOU for being a part of making my daughter wedding stress free and a success. Jimmy Scott

Sent on 10/05/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Paper in the Park. It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I'm sure there wasn't a dry eye in the room for the father daughter dance. Wishing your family much love and happiness.

Britta · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Paper in The Park! The invitations they designed were beautiful and unique. Kassie personally worked with me and my partner to design the invitations and turned out beautifully.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you Britta! The floral wedding invitations that you chose are just beautiful. We can't wait to see the photos from your big day. Cheers!

Kate · Married on 06/30/2018

I worked with Paper in the Park to create my wedding invitations, and I could not be happier with the service they provided. At the initial meeting we sat down and looked through several books so that they could get an idea of our style. We talked etiquette, wording, and design for quite some time, and they were incredibly patient and knowledgeable as we worked through it all. They sent us digital proofs very quickly, and we were able to easily make edits. Every little detail was handled perfectly. Our invitations came out so well, and I had many many guests compliment them! Paper in the Park is more expensive than going the online diy route, but it's worth it for the care and personal service they provide!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Kate, it was such a pleasure working with you! We loved the simple elegance of your invitation suite. We wish you and Brandon the absolute best!!
  • Candis

Candis · Married on 06/16/2018

Come with an open mind and be prepared to be amazed. I'm so excited to start the design of my wedding invitations!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Paper in the Park's reply:

Congratulations Candis! We look forward to creating the perfect wedding invitations to match your style and theme. Cheers!

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Paper in the Park was the perfect vendor to use to create our wedding invitations! Everyone that works there is so friendly & their shop is just the cutest. I came in with a budget in mind & was able to get everything that we needed for a price that I was really happy with. On top of that, I was able to make requests to personalize our invitation suite to make it look exactly the way we wanted it to look! I really appreciated that service & it was nice being able to talk to someone face to face about what you are visualizing (instead of just ordering on the internet). We received SO many compliments on our invitations! Highly recommend using Paper in the Park for all of your wedding invitation needs!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kristen and congratulations on your recent wedding. We are sure that it was a perfect day for a perfect couple. We wish you much wedded bliss! Thanks again for choosing Paper in the Park for your wedding invitations.

Heidi · Married on 12/09/2017

Paper in the Park worked with us and created exactly what we had envisioned. The wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! We also had them create the place cards, table numbers, wedding programs, and thank you notes. Everything coordinated and set the stage for a lovely affair! The quality and professionalism surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Heidi. We loved working with you and Molly & Tim. Wishing the newlyweds much love and happiness!

Kat · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely loved working with all the lovely ladies at PITP! They’re extremely knowledgeable about etiquette and design. I came in with a few ideas and they blew me away with the proofs that were sent- it was hard to pick which one we liked best. We got so many complements on our paper products. I will definitely be recommending Paper in the Park to my friends and family. I suggest that couples be open to suggestions from these professionals because they definitely know what they are talking about.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Paper in the Park 11

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

We used paper in the park for our wedding invitations, place cards, escort cards, programs, and other day-of components. They were incredibly easy to work with, understood the vision we had for our items and brought it to life. They were responsive, had an extremely quick turnaround time, and made sure to clarify with us if they had any questions. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 12/28/2016

We had a great experience using Paper in the Park. The staff really understood our vision and designed an invitation suite that brought it to life, and kept our budget in mind.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kathleen. We love when brides and grooms come to us with a vision and we are able to design to their liking. Happy wedding! We wish you much happiness.
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/29/2016

We went in for a consultation, we didn't call first, but they accommodated us all the same. We were helped by Katie, and she really helped us envision what we wanted and gave us options to work within our budget. In the end we spent a little over what we would have preferred (came to about $12 per invite), but the invitations were amazing! The proofs were turned around right away. My only real complaint would be, I gave detailed notes on my first proof, and for the second not everything had been addressed. It didn't end up mattering in the end, because we were able to work within the 3 free proofs they offer. I would definitely recommend this vendor, and actually already have to a co-worker. If nothing else, go in, see what they have, get an estimate and compare to an online service. We definitely do not regret our decision to order our invitations through Paper In the Park!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

So glad we decided to order our invitations with Paper in the Park! They were so quick to respond to any ideas or changes I had and always bounced right back with another proof. Once our perfect invites were picked up they were packaged immaculately in a white box with tissue and each component in plastic casing wrapped in a ribbon! Above and beyond! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Paper in the Park was extremely wonderful to work with! We basically ordered everything: save the date magnets, invitations, programs, menu cards, table names, beverage napkins, address labels and thank you cards! I had lots of ideas of what I was looking for and they brought my vision to life. They are creative, very helpful and had quick turn around time. Everything turned out amazing! I LOVED my invitations and I received so many compliments from guests. I will definitely be using them again for any future stationary needs. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Paper in the Park 12
    Paper in the Park 13
    Paper in the Park 14
    Paper in the Park 15
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 08/27/2016

I love love love my invitations from paper in the park! Susie and her team did an amazing job! I recieve so many compliments on them from my guests! Even after I already had table numbers and an I des for signage, I went back and asked them to print them because theirs were so much better! They were so accommodating for all of the last minute changes I made as well! Would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Paper in the Park has been absolutely amazing to work with. They were flexible, prompt, and listened to figure exactly what I wanted. Our wedding invitations are perfect and we couldn't be happier with the service they provided!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah! We wish you much wedded bliss. Thank you so much for choosing Paper in the Park for your wedding invitations. August 13 is going to be an amazing day for an amazing couple!

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Paper in the Park has created my wedding invitations, programs, menu cards, and they are working on my seating chart! I have loved every product that they have created! They were able to make the vision I described into reality! I can't wait to see my seating chart. I would go with Paper in the Park over and over again! They are efficient and quick to respond. They provide a proof for every step of the process and make changes easily with a smile. Definitely go with Paper in the Park!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

devin · Married on 06/25/2016

Paper in the Park was amazing to work with for our invitations! When we first went in with our ideas, they were so friendly and patient, assisting us brainstorm our design. After the first meeting, Paper in the Park quickly got to work creating our invites and was very accommodating with our ever-changing updates. The finished product was more beautiful than I could have imagined, we’ve received so many compliments on how elegant and delicate they looked. The invites fit perfectly with our wedding theme. We will definitely be going back for future stationary needs!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much Devin for the review. We really enjoyed working with you. We loved working on the watercolor roses with you. We wish you an abundance of happily ever after!

patricia · Married on 06/18/2016

Paper in the Park did an extraordinary job with my daughter and her husband's wedding invitations! They were experts and extremely helpful at transforming our initial ideas for the invitations into custom invitations that were both elegant and beautiful! The workmanship on each invitation was also exquisite! So many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were! Once the invitation design was chosen they were very prompt at developing the proofs and happily emailed back and forth any changes that we desired. In addition to the invitations, they also did an excellent job with my daughter's bridal shower invitations which were so cute, a few signs for the bridal shower which were beautiful, and table name place cards/table name cards which were lovely! In addition to all of that, they were so friendly and helpful during the entire process! I would highly recommend Paper in the Park as an extraordinary source for any of your wedding stationary needs and will happily use them for any of mine in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Paper in the Park's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the kind words. More importantly though, we loved working with you and your daughter and son in law. We wish your family much continued happiness!