Paper Girl Creative Reviews

1 User photo

Paper Girl Creative 1

Heather Korman · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Heather Korman

Lizzie went above and beyond to give us the most creative and unique Save the Dates! She is easy to work with, great listener, and extremely organized! All of of our friends and family loved her designs!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

I'm so glad you and David were happy with the save the dates! You have been awesome to work with and I'm looking forward to seeing what we come up with for the rest of your wedding stationery. Thanks so much Heather!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 09/01/2019

Support Local and Support Friends

I've known Lizzie for a long, long time and have loved seeing her businesses grow. When I got engaged, it was a no brainer to ask her to help with invitations, save the dates, and paper fans with the program printed. I can't wait to see all the final touches Lizzie will have for our paper products!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Aw, thank you Katy! It's been wonderful working with you so far on your Save the Dates and I can't wait to see everything else printed. Wishing the best for you and Brandon!

Caroline · Married on 07/01/2018

Lizzie was awesome to work with and we loved our wedding invitations!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Thanks Caroline! I loved working on your invitations for your very special and intimate event and I'm so happy you guys loved them too!

Tori · Married on 10/13/2017

Lizzie was amazing to work with!! She did everything for my wedding from save the dates to full invitation suite to menus and programs and everything in between, so many of our guests commented on how beautiful the designs were. She is very talented and will work with your ideas to add her creative expertise to them. I highly recommend Paper Girl Creative!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Thanks Tori! I had so much fun creating everything for your wedding and you were so easy and fun to work with. Getting to work with gold foil was really exciting along with some of the fun extras we did like the door hangers! I'm so happy that you guys loved everything as much as I did!

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Pinterest dreams DO come true

I wanted to create wedding invitations that were personal and meaningful. I had big ideas, pinned all over Pinterest, but no clue how to make them a reality. That’s what Lizzie does best: take ideas and turn them into beautiful designs.

Lizzie worked with me to help me narrow down my ideas. Based on our conversation, she crafted personalized wedding invitations with a chalkboard theme. She also took a few of my drawings and made a map to the reception, and paper programs that doubled as fans during the ceremony.

Lizzie created the perfect paper suite for me. She was prompt and helpful at every stage: planning, ordering, last- minute changes I requested. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Aw, thank you for your kind words Ashley! I am still so in love with how your invitation turned out. It was such a pleasure working with you and creating something truly unique, especially the parts where we included your beautiful and whimsical illustrations. Wishing you and Andrew all the best! :)

Marissa · Married on 11/21/2015

Super talented graphic designer who is a breeze to work with!

I cannot recommend working with Lizzie/Papergirl enough! It was easily the most fun part of my wedding planning process. I had a rough idea of what I wanted, but she brought my vision to life. Lizzie not only designed my fabulous save-the-dates and invitations, but also created all of my wedding day accents—the program, menus, name cards, and table signs. I really loved that my wedding had a cohesive theme—the way everything came together was absolutely gorgeous. Her creativity, attention to detail, and easygoing personality make her a dream to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Paper Girl Creative 2

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for the kind words Marissa! I loved working with you and Randy on all your paper goods and I'm glad you were so pleased with how everything turned out.

Working with Lizzie was wonderful! I gave her an idea of the vibe I wanted and she brought it to life. Her tips and suggestions were so helpful while we were planning the wedding. We have our beautiful save the date and invite framed in our bedroom now and I smile every time I see them. I highly recommend Paper Girl Creative! Lizzie was professional, friendly, and created a truly unique look for us.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Paper Girl Creative's reply:

Yay! I'm so glad you guys were happy with your invites. I LOVE that you have them framed and hung in your house. A New Year's Eve wedding was such a fun concept to design for and you guys were awesome to work with!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2013

paper girl is a professional and talented partner

We struggled with our suite of wedding invitations in many ways: the biggest being we couldn’t find anything that felt like 'us.' Once we let Lizzie take over, she nailed it immediately! We loved our invitations so much we framed one so we could admire it long after the ceremony ended. (P.S. She makes amazing custom frames, too!) 5 years later and it’s still on display!

Sent on 01/12/2019