FioriBelle Reviews

FioriBelle View more information

Michelle Married on 02/20/2016
    FioriBelle responded very quickly and was able to complete my custom order and ship quicker than I expected. I ordered custom "Will you be my bridesmaid?" gift tags and they turned out great. I was able to tie them onto my gift box and they looked very professional, but personal since they were hand written. I was very happy with tags. Thank you FioriBelle!

FioriBelle's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was my pleasure working with you! I'm so Glad you loved your tags! Best Wishes, Karen Martinez
    Liz Married on 09/19/2015
    Karen's work is amazing! She did all of my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and my cake toppers and they are absolutely gorgeous and so unique. She kept in touch with me every step along the way, sent pictures, was immediately responsive to all my questions, delivered ahead of time, and really took my vision and made it reality!

FioriBelle's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you Liz! Wishing all the best on your wedding day! - Karen Martínez
    Karen Married on 09/05/2015
    Karen was fantastic. We met and she already had samples for me to see according to my vision. Very responsible and fast.

Thank you Karen! It has been great working with you! Best, Karen Martinez
    Jessica Event on: 07/31/2015
    I ordered tags with custom calligraphy to add to my bridesmaid boxes. The colors were perfect, and the font was beautiful.

FioriBelle's reply:

Thank you so much! it was my pleasure to work with you!

Best,

Karen Martinez
    Carmen Event on: 07/10/2015
    I contacted Karen for a thank-you-gift idea for work colleagues, she was very helpful with her suggestions and had many options on different flowers and colors. I purchased two, one-dozen flower arrangements which she help me pair with glass vases. They looked so cute! Good quality, perfect size for desk decoration and so chic. My co-workers LOVED them and so did I. Thanks so much Karen!!

FioriBelle's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen! I am so glad you loved your flower arrangements! Best, Karen Martinez
    Nicole Event on: 06/13/2015
    I contacted Karen to make custom confetti for my sister-in-law's baby shower. She was busy preparing for a craft show and she very kindly told me her circumstances, but asked for more details about my custom order to see if she could help me out in the time frame I needed. She happily agreed to help when she found out the timeline would work ok and she provided high quality paper confetti in the perfect colors that made everything pop. The order came earlier than expected, too. I appreciate Karen's willingness to work with me and the high quality of her work. Thank you!!

FioriBelle's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was my pleasure working with you!

Best,

Karen Martinez
  • User2271961 2+ years ago
    The flowers were beautiful and came just as expected.

FioriBelle's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of such a special day! Best wishes, Karen Martinez
    Jenniffer Event on: 04/27/2014
    Fioribelle made paper flowers, wine tags, confetti and a beautiful backdrop of paper rosettes for my baby shower, it looked gorgeous! Everything custom made, amazing customer service.

FioriBelle's reply:

Working with you is so much fun! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special occasions, looking forward to many more! - Karen Martinez