Paper Fling Reviews

50 | Kirkland, WA

50 Reviews for Paper Fling

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jie · Married on 09/03/2016

Ruth not only did our invitations, but she also did our table numbers, place cards, and escort board. Everything was perfect. I heard from many of my guests that the invitations were one of the most elegant invitation they had ever received. Since Ruth also did the signs at the reception, everything from the color to the theme to the designs matched perfectly. On top of that, she was very easy to work with and super responsive by email and phone. Her timelines were spot on, which is important for a stressed out bride.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/17/2016

Ruth was instrumental in helping to create a fun and personal mood for our aviation themed wedding on April 17, 2016. She created our invitations, as well as our day of stationary. From our save the dates, to our airplane ticket themed invitations, to our aviation themed programs, Ruth worked with us and did a wonderful job of creating beautiful and fun stationary that went well beyond our expectations! Ruth also created a seating chart, and addressed our invitations, keeping things easy and simple. The special touch of quality wedding stationary makes a tremendous difference in your special day! Contact Ruth at Paper Fling today!

Sent on 05/14/2016
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding invitations and printed materials at the wedding were elegant and consistent. A detail that most take for granted. I'm only somewhat aware because I had to deal with the invitations and wedding rehearsal spreadsheets. The color, paper, ribbon, and materials were chosen by my wife, and she was happy. Everyone that received the invitation remarked on how elegant they were. Which is all you could ask for.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Paper Fling is amazing! Ruth helped us find the perfect invitation setup and colors we were looking for that captured our personality. I love what she helped create. She was professional and always on time with her deadlines. I love how clear she was about our role and her role and she always came in ahead of expectations. I would certainly recommend her for any paper/invitation needs.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Our wedding coordinator recommended Ruth for our invitations and day-of paper needs (table numbers, menus), and we couldn't have been more pleased. Her designs spanned such an incredible range of styles, and yet, she helped us hone in on exactly what we needed and wanted immediately. Numerous colors and designs made everything highly customizable and enabled us to select a perfect match for our wedding decor, not to mention the finished products were of incredibly high quality at a relatively quick turnaround. We included special Arabic characters in our invitation, and Ruth was very patient and helpful working with us to ensure the font appeared just as it should. Should we have fine paper needs in the future, she will definitely be our first choice-- we have already recommended her to friends who have also used her and been very pleased with the results!

Sent on 12/16/2014

I initially thought that I could order invitations from a website, thinking that it was just a piece of paper that would eventually be thrown away by guests so I didn't have to put much of my budget towards invites. A friend of mine got married last year and told me that I HAD to meet with Ruth; to oblige her I made an appointment. The consultation was free so I figured I had nothing to lose, at the very least I would come up with some new ideas of what I was looking for.

Paper Fling is so welcoming and Ruth is wonderful. She is friendly, down to earth and I felt absolutely no pressure what so ever. She offers the full spectrum of options, from the simple and classic to modern and trendy and everything in between. She asked me about my wedding and what I was looking for. We were soon flipping through her sample books and before I knew it I had fallen in love with my perfect invitation. It was everything thing that I didn't know I was looking for.

About a week after my invitations went to print, I got a call from my venue stating that they were closing, thus needing new invites with a new venue printed on them. I called Ruth right away. Even though the delivery date wasn't scheduled for about another 3 weeks for invites to be done, she had already completed them. After explaining the situation, Ruth worked with me and only charged the cost to reprint (forwarded to venue of course).

My reprinted invitations were completed only a week after that, and they are beautiful. They look exactly as they did in the proof she sent me. Ruth responded in a timely manner, was always friendly and helpful, and her timeline ran ahead of schedule the entire time. Ruth was an absolute joy to work with; helpful every step of the way. There is a reason she has won awards for "Best Of". Invitations definitely set the tone of the event for your guests, and I couldn't imagine them looking any better than they do. Thank you so much, Ruth!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Ashwin · Married on 06/21/2014

Ruth did a great job with providing us with expert advise. Her communication was typically timely, and the invitations were fantastic. The product that she provided, our beautiful save the dates and wedding invitations, were first class and will add to the spirit of our wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Tillie · Married on 01/25/2014

They made the most perfect invitations! They were so easy to work with and really made the perfect invitations for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Beth · Married on 11/02/2013

Ruth from Paper Fling was great to work with. I had a vision of what I wanted for my invitations and she helped me brainstorm in the creative phase. Paper Fling also assembled my multi-layer invitations at a better price than other vendors- who were suggesting I assemble myself! Paper Fling was a great value and turned out quality invitations!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Darmita · Married on 10/05/2013

Ruth was fun to work with! Our invitations are beautiful and we've had many complements on them.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Ruth was wonderful to work with. Helped with the creative process since I had no idea where to start! She was very responsive over email and phone. All of our deadlines were met and I love how our invitations turned out.

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Lili

Lili · Married on 09/28/2013

Ruth provided a great service, making sure the invitations were on time, even though I ordered way late in the game. I got great feed back from a lot of people on how good the invitations looked. Thank you Ruth!

Sent on 12/25/2013

Monica · Married on 09/21/2013

Ruth was great to work with and did a fantastic job with our wedding invitations. She is great at providing suggestions when you give her ideas about what you like. I would highly recommend Paper Fling!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Our wedding date changed last minute and we had less than two weeks to rush order our invitations. Ruth was incredibly flexible and organized and we received them in about a week and a half!

My fiance and I explored many stationery vendors and Paper Fling provided us with the best experience and custom tailoring. We are seeing Ruth again for our menus and programs and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/09/2013

We turned to Ruth for our wedding invitations and day-of stationery. Our wedding date changed, requiring that we rush our order. Ruth was faithful to our deadline while helping us design, redesign, and redesign again our invitations.

She gave great tips for how we could adjust and tweak our invitations to fit our budget.

I couldn't have asked for a better experienced! She was professional, creative, and genuinely interested in setting the tone for an intimate and thoughtful wedding.

I will continue to recommend PaperFling for ANY type of occasion!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Chelsea · Married on 02/19/2013

After browsing online and in store at a few invitation shops, I was overwhelmed with all of the options but couldn't really find what I was looking for. From the moment we sat down with Ruth at Paper Fling, we felt at ease. She walked us through some samples and had us pull out the elements we liked. Then she worked with us on a custom design that brought our vision to life. Ruth was extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process, even helping with wording. It was a bit pricey, but worth the added expense to have them address envelopes and assemble everything. The invitations turned out fantastic! When it came time to think about place cards, menus, favor tags, etc, we went directly to Paper Fling because we knew the results would be beautiful and the process would be stress free.

Invitations were definitely one of the wedding tasks I was dreading most, but Paper Fling exceeded our expectations in every way - the paper selection and quality were great and the service was excellent. We couldn't have been happier with the finished product, and would highly recommend Paper Fling!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Peggy · Married on 12/23/2012

Everything with Paper Fling went smoothly. Aubrey provided excellent service, was very helpful, helped me to narrow down what I wanted from the massive selection of invitations that are available. She responded in a very timely manner and everything was delivered on time. The only little surprise was when the invitations were delivered, I didn't realize I would have to assemble them myself (weave ribbon through the paper invite, in my case). So, she probably should have told me that just so it was clear but otherwise everything was great!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Katie · Married on 11/11/2012

I worked primarily with Hailey on my invitations and RSVP cards. I had my heart set on a specific look that I was told by another stationer was 'impossible' and way out of my budget... I mentioned it to Hailey during my initial consultation while looking through books and she told me it WAS possible, and that I could custom design the invites myself, and it wouldn't break the bank. I was insanely happy. Hailey helped me to make my vision a reality, and we had amazing responses as to how cool our invites looked from our family and friends. I loved working with the staff here... they were so easy to work with and everyone was so friendly!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2012

Paper Fling is the BEST to work with! When we went for our first appointment to pick out the invitations we felt so welcome from the start. We had trouble choosing between a few different styles, so Ruth suggested to use what we liked from the bountiful amounts of options and make our own custom invites! From there we were able to do save the dates, programs, name cards, envelopes and even thank you notes that all have the same theme! Ruth/Paper Fling is very responsive with every email or phone call. We are constantly getting emails, texts and phone calls on how amazing our invites are. It is all THANKS to Paper Fling!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Alli · Married on 09/02/2012

My fiance and I wanted a custom invitation featuring a gondola. Ruth and her team and Paper Fling put together a great looking invitation and RSVP cards for us, and were totally patient and extremely responsive while we acted like a couple of crazy people changing our own grammar and punctuation approximately 6,000 times. They also accomodated my request to do the proofs by mail, email, etc., which was a timesaver. When we did finally go to the physical store, it was very very cute. Paper Fling was a pleasure to work with, and I'm completely satisfied with the result. Thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2012

These guys are incredible! We got a recommendation for them when we were stuck on how to design invitations for two ceremonies, and starting to panic. They calmly sat us down and helped us find exactly what we needed. We couldn't have been happier with how the invitations turned out. Love these guys!!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Rachael · Married on 08/28/2010

Ruth and her staff were awesome. They were very patient and took a lot of time to sit with my Mom and I while we looked through all the options for invitations and Save the Date cards. I already had a design in mind for my save the dates and they were so easy to work with to create exactly what I wanted even though it wasn't what they did very often. The only suggestion I would give for the save the date cards with a picture on the front of a post card would be to use thicker card stock paper so they don't begin to curve due to the amount of ink on one side.

Our invitations were beatiful. I was able to take ideas from several different invitations that they had in the store and create my own dream invitation. Ruth was very helpful when sending me the proofs for the inviations and was patient when I wanted to make changes! The only thing I didn't think about while creating my dream invitations was the price of postage! WHOA! It's a good thing to keep in mind when adding all the bells and whistles!

Ruth and her team also made our programs, which were also wonderful. She made them match the same look as our invitations which was a nice way to tie it all together.

Although the invitations were expensive, they were worth it! Plus, the knowledge, kindness, and small-shop feel of Paper Fling was a breath of fresh air from all the BIG wedding vendors. Paper fling was very personable, professional, and friendly!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Alex · Married on 07/24/2010

We got our programs and place cards (not invitations) from a small stationary shop in Bothell, Washington. We were extremely pleased with the final product. Ruth, the proprietor, was extremely patient with all our revisions, and even sent out another batch of place cards after we eliminated one table due to cancellations, which threw off all the table numbers. The ceremony programs were simple, classy, and elegant. Unbelievably, the custom products that we got from Paper Fling cost less than the equivalent products available online, as not as customizable, from magnetstreet.com, which we used for our invitations and save-the-dates.

We are definitely using Paper Fling for our thank you cards.

Sent on 07/30/2010
  • jessicafawnlee

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2010

I had an excellent experience with Ruth at Paperfling. I reached out to Ruth with a specific vision in mind – that would require a large amount of detail and customization (including ribbon and crystal accents). Ruth was able to take my vision and turn it into gorgeous invitation, favor boxes, table tents and seat cards that went above and beyond my expectations. On top of that – she did all this work at a very reasonable price, much less than I would have paid for similar products sold by standard invitation vendors. Ruth was very patient and pleasant with me to make sure my needs were met during review/proof rounds. The invitations came in a timely manner and they just as beautiful as the proof. I am getting many compliments on my invites and I am excited to know they are handmade and one of a kind.

I would be very excited to work with Ruth and her team on future events and custom paper needs.

Five gold stars from this bride!

Sent on 03/28/2010