Paper Daisies Stationery Reviews

Paper Daisies Stationery 5
  • Eleni

Eleni Dermatas · Getting married on 03/07/2021

BEST around!!

Lisa and her entire team were relaxed and easy to work with but also extremely professional and efficient. From our first meeting, our entire relationship with Paper Daisy was easy and stress free! This is something every brides needs! I could not recommend their services enough!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Iris

Iris Garcia Bullard · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Stationary!!

Paper Daisies was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. We were married in July and used their services for our invitations, welcome sign, and cocktail napkins. Throughout the process, Carlie was very helpful and timely in her communication and delivery of the final product. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend them for all of your stationary needs!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cora Gillikin · Married on 06/15/2019

The best! Highly recommend!

We worked with paper daisies for all of our invitations, save the dates and day of stationary. They were recommended by our planner, Lindsay with TOAST events. They were SO great to work with! Lisa and her entire team were so creative, professional, and kind. They executed our ideas/vision perfectly and we still receive complements on all of the personal touches that paper daisies created. Highly highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Dana Zack · Married on 05/26/2019

The most incredible invitation vendor!

Working with Paper Daisies was such a incredible experience! From our first meeting, Lisa saw my vision and I knew she would be able to design a custom suite to match my theme! Lisa is knowledgeable, professional, creative, and such a delight! Her team is just as wonderful to work with and I couldn’t be happier with how everything came together for my special day! The save the date, invitation suite, and day of stationary was better than anything I could have imagined. There is no one better than Paper Daisies!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Brianna Conley · Married on 05/04/2019

Working with Paper Daisies was a dream.

Paper Daisies quality is superb, their employees are a dream to work with and having cohesive wedding invites and everything day-of makes such a big difference. They were even able to make custom stickers for late-night wedding gifts.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Diane Goldman · Married on 04/13/2019

The Most Elegant Invitations Ever

We were just thrilled with Paper Daisies. Lisa was the only option recommended by our wedding planner and team, who were all creative, organized and efficient... and she came through with flying colors. Her product is all tip top quality, she is super creative, and eager to please her clients. This was our first daughter to get married out of three, and I am here to tell you I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! Everything she does is elegant and rich looking. She did the whole wedding suite to perfection. I would recommend visiting her studio outside Atlanta if possible to see the many beautiful options available.

Paper Daisies Stationery 6
    Sent on 08/21/2019

Tory · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful Stationary

I found Paper Daisies through a Martha Stewart blog and am so happy I did. They communicated with me throughout the entire invitation process to ensure that they were exactly what I wanted. I also ordered programs to match my invitations and plan to continue to order everyday stationary as well!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Mary Hadley Williams · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful product!

We worked with Molly from Paper Daisies Stationery to create Save the Dates and Invitations for our December wedding. Molly was efficient and had great ideas! Everything we order was perfect (and on time!!) and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Joy Kuchta · Married on 11/03/2018

planning made easy

Lisa was amazing to work with for my daughter's wedding. Her expertise in helping to choose the right paper products made planning her wedding easy. Excellent choice for any bride!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Claire · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Paper Daisies Stationery made all my visions come to life as far as invitations, wedding signs, koozies, and other day-of stationery! Lisa was such a joy to work with and was so patient with me going through the design process. She is very professional and responded promptly to emails. This made picking out stationery one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process because of how much it was a delight to work with them! I could not recommend Paper Daisies more- they will no doubt exceed your exceptations as far as stationery and customer service!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Troy · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely a joy to work with

I loved their quick responses!

Samantha Brown · Married on 09/23/2018

Loveeeee them!

I LOVED working with Paper Daisies. Considering how stressful wedding planning is, this part of the process was easy to accomplish. I live out of state, but my wedding was in GA, and it was important to me that I used all local vendors to be a part of my wedding. The whole team was wonderful to work with, and the owner even took time to chat with me on the phone about some things I was unsure about. Everyone is very knowledgeable about the products and respond very quickly. Sara was my main contact and was so kind, patient and gracious. She made revisions very quickly for our entire suite without any issue. The finished product was even more lovely than I expected. I loved how customizable everything was -- they truly helped my whimsical, fairytale vision come to life. I framed and matted a spare invitation because it was too beautiful to stuff in a box and it is currently still on display in my house. I have no complaints and highly recommend them for all your stationery needs!

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2018

The most beautiful invitations!

I'm SO glad I found Paper Daisies! I was struggling find the right paper for my wedding invitations given I had a pretty tight budget for paper. I was so delighted when I came across Paper Daisies' "shop" section on their website. I was able to find the perfect style of invitation (and a full suite of corresponding wedding paper) and completely customize it with the color and wording that worked best for our wedding. The team at Paper Daisies made everything so easy and they were super organized with my order. Even though I wasn't doing a custom design with them, they were extremely helpful with any questions I had. The product itself was a wow factor for our wedding and we got SO many compliments on our invitations. So so grateful that Paper Daisies was part of our big day!

• Britain

Britain Lamon · Married on 09/08/2018

Endless Options with the Paper Daisies team!

I am a wedding planner in Atlanta and I love when my couples choose to work with Lisa and the whole team at Paper Daisies. So it was a very easy decision when I got engaged myself! We started working on my grey watercolor invitation suite and they handled everything perfectly! The team did everything from save the dates, custom crest branding to use on all of our paper, invitations, RSVP cards, envelope liners, bar napkins, custom postage, table numbers, welcome box stickers, programs, thank you cards and menu cards! I can't say enough good things about the PD team, go book them now!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Mary

Mary Kathryn Kennon Cheaney · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Stationary and Invitations

Molly Lloyd at Paper Daisies was the best! She is so cute, friendly, personable and an expert in this field! She has a fabulous design eye and can work with any budget to put make your wedding theme come to life on paper. After all, your invitations make the first impressions your guests will receive about your big day... set the tone right from the get go! Thanks Molly

Paper Daisies Stationery 7
    Paper Daisies Stationery 8
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura Doerr · Married on 07/04/2018

Excellent service and exquisite designs

We loved our wedding invitations and our experience at Paper Daisies. Molly was so easy to work with and had such creative ideas, still allowing us to use a fairly classic pattern with a modern flair. All of the details were so well done and we were so excited about the finished product. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Shara

Shara · Married on 05/26/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Paper Daisies! Amy Lee was our contact and she was extremely responsive and accommodating to our needs. Of course I've never done this before so she provided some good tips and recommendations instead of just printing whatever I thought was needed. I live in Dunwoody so it was super easy to go over and pick up my items from their store. The stationary packages on their site are all beautiful and well designed. I used them for my invitation package and day of stationary needs. Our budget was tight so we ordered the bare minimum (without the frills) and we were still impressed and satisfied with everything. I would highly recommend using them. They are worth EVERY penny!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Lisa and her team created my perfect stationery for the entire wedding experience. She listened to my mom and I and was able to create our vision: simple yet elegant. She was responsive to any changes we wanted to see and timely in getting proofs to us. We highly recommend her.

Paper Daisies Stationery 9
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Jim · Married on 04/14/2018

I don't know why anyone would order any wedding stationary from anyone but Paper Daisies! Originally we ordered my daughter's wedding invitations from Lisa but after receiving so many wonderful comments we also ordered the Wedding Program Booklets, Reception Menus, Escort Cards, Welcome Boxes, Welcome Box Tags, and Welcome Itineraries! This was for a 300 person wedding out of town and everything was customized and delivered on time to the Wedding Planner a week in advance! Even the Wedding Planner was gushing about how great everything looked! I would not consider trusting anyone else to handle the the stationary for such an important event! Thank you Lisa...I will always be grateful to you and your team for the wonderful job you did and how responsive you were to every request I had!

Paper Daisies Stationery 10
    Paper Daisies Stationery 11
    Paper Daisies Stationery 12
    Paper Daisies Stationery 13
    Paper Daisies Stationery 14
    Paper Daisies Stationery 15
    Sent on 04/08/2018

Alex · Married on 04/14/2018

Lisa and her team are fantastic! We went in to our initial meeting knowing we weren't looking for the "typical" wedding aesthetic. We spent about an hour meeting with her and browsing through their "lookbook" for styles that were appealing to us. After that, the team put together a suite for us that was absolutely perfect! Based on the meeting and our personalities, she got us and our vibe perfectly - we got so many compliments on the style and uniqueness of our invites, save-the-dates and wedding extras. The extras were so fun to design, as this is a time when your personality can really shine - and Paper Daisies allowed just that to happen!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Meg

Meg Barmore · Married on 01/09/2018

Highly Recommend!

Paper Daisies was the perfect vendor for our wedding stationary! They are very professional while offering great advice. Molly was extremely helpful, and we LOVED our finished product. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sally · Married on 10/28/2017

The design process was super easy, and they were so willing to work with us. The invitations and wedding day stationary turned out so beautifully. Highly recommend!

Paper Daisies Stationery 16
    Paper Daisies Stationery 17
    Paper Daisies Stationery 18
    Paper Daisies Stationery 19
    Sent on 02/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa and everyone on the Paper Daisies team are absolute visionaries. I presented them with an overall aesthetic for my invitations and every singe detail all the way to day of stationary was executed in the most professional and creative fashion. Not only was I amazed with the out come of each entity but the service and overall experience was truly a pleasure. I still have guests saying it was the best invitation they've ever gotten! Highly recommended and highly praised!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren R. Chabon · Married on 09/30/2017

Vision to Reality!

I can't tell you how many times I've used Paper Daisies--- for clients and personal use! I began as a vendor, bringing clients and projects for weddings and events and now they are my absolute #1 go-to for all things personal. In fact, they did my entire wedding suite which is an unforgettable master piece and I will be framing it all to put in our home! Every experience I've had working with Paper Daisies was easy and comprehensive. Lisa and her team listen to every, single detail and has the ability to capture your vision in an unbelievable way. I could not recommend a better team in this industry!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL paper products. Molly was amazing to work with and helped guide me through the process. She worked with me to make sure I was obsessed with everything that we used in my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend using Paper Daisies for all of your wedding paper good needs :) We got so many compliments on our gift boxes, party invitations, and ceremony programs.

Sent on 10/24/2017