Paper Chaser Reviews

5 Reviews for Paper Chaser

5 Paper Chaser Reviews
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/02/2010

I went with Dolce Invito for our wedding invitations and matching stationary. It was so nice to have someone I could trust to help me through the process. Also, it was great to get such an array of items that went with the same theme (place cards, invites, programs, etc.). I was indecisive at times going back and forth with things, but Gina was always responsive and professional!

michelle · Married on 07/20/2009

Dolce Invito provided me with birth announcements that were not just funcational but Fabulous ! They were so unique and special that everyone just adored them. The subtle touches that Dolce Invito adds such as the scented paper makes for an amazing finished product. I would highly recommend Dolce Invito to anyone seeking unique one of a kind personalized invitations, thank you cards or baby announcements.

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2009

This company provided invitations for my daughter's graduation party and I couldn't of been more pleased. She was very nice and easy to work with. I told her what I was looking for and she understood and made the invitations more beautiful than I could of ever imagined. I will be sure to use this service again. thank you for everything.

Anna · Married on 12/29/2007

Carta Bella makes incredible stationery and invitations. Gina is creative, talented, professional, and personable. I highly recommend her services.

Claudia · Married on 08/03/2007

Gina made my baby shower invitations and thank you cards that matched the invitations. Both were gorgeous. She did the work quickly and with a lot of care and attention to detail. I have gotten many compliments on the cards. Because the cards were so nice, they made a lovely addition to my baby scrapbook. Her work really does a lovely job of adequately commemorating a special occasion. I highly recommend her.