Paper Capers Reviews

5 | Livingston, NJ

5 Reviews for Paper Capers

Julie Baker · Married on 06/10/2017

Best vendor involved with my wedding. Period.

After being totally overwhelmed by attempting to buy online (too many confusing customization options and no samples to touch) a friend suggested Paper Capers. I am so thankful they did. The store is really charming and inviting. Everything, from tons of sample invitations to custom napkins and water bottles are on display. Even though they have an entire wall of invite books, Debbie, the store owner, was able to quickly narrow down my options after I told her what I had in mind. The best part is that she was able to find something in my budget and was not at all pushy for me to get something in a higher price range. I could not be more pleased with how my invitation came out! It was so nice working with someone as organized and precise as Debbie. She was absolutely amazing and made the whole experience a lot less stressful. We will definitely be ordering our programs, place cards and thank you notes with her as well.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kristie · Married on 12/07/2013

My invitations were amazing! Stacy spent a great deal of time working with us on the wording and layout to make sure that they were perfect for us! We received so many compliments! They were exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Ali · Married on 11/17/2012

I worked with Fran and her staff on many different aspects of my wedding - including save the dates, invitations, seating cards, programs and thank you notes - and every single piece was done perfectly! Not only was everything beautiful, but they really felt like cohesive set, keeping fonts and colors in mind. The staff is very attentive and will guide you in the right direction, while also listening to your thoughts and feedback. We received our proofs in a very timely manner and nothing felt rushed or done as an afterthought. I would definitely recommend them for all your printing needs!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Debbie · Married on 01/29/2011

i wouldn't hesititate to recommend paper capers in livingston, nj. two weddings in 6 months time plus a fundraiser for over 600 people and they never missed a beat. the invitations were spectacular and appropriate for the different types of weddings. they are full service...save the dates, invitations, thank you notes and calligraphy for all! they even stamped and mailed the invitations when i was called out of town unexpectedly. quality products and so so very helpful...i never had to worry about a thing as they guided me through through every phase. ~debbie mcwilliams

Sent on 02/08/2011

Beverly · Married on 10/23/2010

Paper Capers provided more than just invitations and printing services.
    I feel like I made new friends dealing with Amy and Fran (owners). They are reassuring, professional, creative and offer invaluable suggestions, advice and reassurance throughout the entire process.

Sent on 02/09/2011