Paper and Home Reviews

60 | Las Vegas, NV

60 Reviews for Paper and Home

Cassie · Married on 09/30/2018

Working with Kaide from Paper & Home was incredible! This company provided excellent customer service and the quality of our wedding invitations exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Mallory · Married on 09/01/2018

Paper and Home was great to work with on all of our wedding needs! They created exactly what we were looking for regarding our save the dates, invitations, seating board and special notes. Unique and beautiful assets at a reasonable price! They were super easy to work with and very responsive. They answered all questions and made us feel very comfortable!

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2018

Kaide at Paper & Home was so easy to work with from start to finish. Before we initially met with Kaide to get a quote we were concerned about the pricing being out of our budget. Absolutely not the case. They are very competitive and can work within your budget. Kaide was organized and kept the process moving without any additional stress. We got so many compliments on our invitations and all the coordinating pieces. Thank you Kaide for helping make our day so special.

Sherri · Married on 07/07/2017

Amazing team to work with! They really took the time to understand our vision for the wedding and their creative team worked to provide a lot of options. They made an otherwise overwhelming process seem very simple and seamless with step by step directions.

After working with them on our wedding (save the dates, invitation suite, thanks you letters, escort cards and name plates), we loved everything so much we even had them do some shower invitations!

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

Brooke, Michael, and Kaide are PHENOMENAL people to work with. We ordered our Save the Dates, Invitations (and inserts), Table Numbers, and Escort Cards through Paper and Home and could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. In particular, we received so many compliments from those invited to our wedding about how the invitation was one of the prettiest wedding invitations they have ever seen... and that is totally a testament to the amazing work by Paper and Home.

In addition to delivering such a gorgeous product, everyone at Paper and Home is incredibly kind and patient. Kaide and Brooke (who I worked with most throughout the planning) were very accommodating with any changes or requests that I had, always responded quickly, and were always so cheerful. It's pretty appropriate that their email signature line has "spread cheer" in it!

We are so grateful to everyone at Paper and Home, but especially Brooke, Michael, and Kaide. Thank you for making this such a seamless, easy, and fun process!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Paper and Home's reply:

Yay! Thanks, Gillian! We are so happy you and your guests loved your stationery. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Wishing you all our best!

After an unsuccessful experience with our first vendor, Brooke and Michael at Paper & Home reassured our confidence and trust that our save the dates, wedding invitations and accessories would be exactly what we envisioned and wanted. From the moment I walked into the store for our first consultation I knew it was the perfect match. Not only are Brooke and the entire design team amazing, but they are friendly, patient and very professional! The entire process could not have been smoother without the coordination of Lisa....she is extremely organized and meticulous, and most importantly easy to work with! She kept me on schedule throughout the design process and production. I would 100%+++ recommend P&H to any new couples, new parents or simply to stop in the store (if local) for stationary or a quick gift! They have great items! Thank you guys for seeing our vision and designing absolutely the most beautiful invitations! We couldn't be happier with the finished products and look forward to starting on the next project. -SR

Sent on 07/12/2016

Paper and Home's reply:

Thank you, Skye!! What a nice review. We LOVED working with you and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Linda · Married on 10/29/2016

My experience was great! Paper and Home really did an amazing job. My fiancé and I were in and within minutes we knew exactly what we wanted. Invitations were perfect! Our seating chart also turned out great! It matched our invitation style. Absolutely perfect!

• Mitzie

Mitzie · Married on 10/22/2016

Because of these guys, wedding stationery was our easiest favorite thing to plan for the wedding, hands down. They are extremely supportive and will make you feel very much at home! They are very experienced, very professional, and most of all, they are very, very sweet. They narrowed down our myriad of choices and helped us create very personal invitations which included a few little drawings I had made! They are such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Paper and Home's reply:

Aw, that's so great to hearI Thank you, Mitzie!

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

We loved working with Lisa at Paper and Home. She was so helpful and very responsive whenever we would have questions. They gave us exactly what we wanted and more. They worked with our timeline and our budget to make sure we got everything we wanted. I would recommend Paper and Home to anyone looking for a quality, local company for their paper needs.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Paper and Home's reply:

Thank so much, Allie! We appreciate the feedback. Congratulations to you and Ben!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

I think the word AMAZING is an understatement when it comes to Paper and Home. Their customer service is very personable. They make you feel so welcomed, like you are a part of their family, and they make sure YOU ARE HAPPY! The design team created one-of-a-kind pieces and are not afraid to go "outside the box." We were so happy with ALL our stationary and they are unique and beautiful pieces that reflect who WE are and that we will forever love! You don't have to look anymore... PAPER AND HOME IS IT!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Paper and Home's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We appreciate your kind words :)

Samantha Robbins · Married on 02/14/2016

Your invitations set the stage for the wedding and Paper and Home really accomplished that with our custom invitations. There was a small hiccup, but P&H made it right quickly and handled the job wonderfully!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Paper and Home's reply:

So happy to hear you were pleased with the invitations and how the hiccup was handled! :)

Gabriella · Married on 01/02/2016

Paper and Home is incredible! Brooke is so great to work with. She is ver patient and gives her professional opinion to make sure everything looks perfect!

Lisa is wonderful as well. She responds in a timely manner and sends multiple proofs for you to view to make sure you get exactly what you want.
    I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my stationary!

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

I wish I cold give more stars than 5, because they truly deserve it. This is the most amazing group of people I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning process.
    I was getting extremely discouraged about finding classic, traditional invitations for my wedding. Everything was online, nothing had ribbons or pockets, and just looked as if I printed it myself. I reached out to my wedding coordinator at my venue, and she immediately recommended Paper and Home. I looked up their website and was so excited about or appointment for my consultation. We met with Brooke and she is absolutely the most creative, patient, and sweetest human being I have met. She knew immediately where to look based on what I told her I was looking for. Within about 5 to 10 minutes max, we had found our invitations and I was so excited because they were absolutely gorgeous. Then came picking the small details, this is where Brooke was amazing. I am not good at this small stuff and she led me every step of they way. Once we had come up with the design, she handed me over to Lisa. Lisa is blessed with patience as well. I probably changed my escort cards and addresses a hundred times, and each time I emailed her, she was probably even more sweet than previous time. She is the go to person when you need a question answered, and quick! I never had to wait a long time at all for a response, which was wonderful. Michael was always a smiling face when I came in to pick up my invitations and again for my escort cards. The entire Paper and Home team understands that these are special times in people's lives and they are 100% there to make sure their customers are happy. I cannot express how wonderful this company is. You will not be disappointed whatsoever. They are worth every single penny and then some!!

Kelley · Married on 10/17/2015

Paper & Home were great! Invitations turned out great and our guests loved them! The process was so easy and was one less stress while planning a wedding! :-) We were so happy with everything!

Calais · Married on 07/11/2015

Paper and Home was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and from the first meeting Brooke and Michael were incredibly friendly and helpful. Brooke spent a great deal of time with us going over every possible paper color, font, etc. that they offer to design the perfect invitation for us. They were able to provide us with something that was truly special. Throughout the entire process they were extremely professional, providing us with multiple proofs and timely responses. They were even able to accommodate a somewhat unusual request: a large seating chart board in lieu of escort cards. My husband and I recommend them wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Brooke and Michael are amazing. We did our save a date and all of our stationary needs with paper and home. The quality and service is unbeatable !

Lesley · Married on 04/11/2015

Our wedding planner at Scheme Events recommended Paper and Home and they did a wonderful job. My fiancé was not very excited about going to pick out our wedding invitations but once we were done he was so surprised at how simple it was. Paper and Home made it so easy for us to pick what we liked and make decisions that the whole appointment only lasted about 30 minutes. In that short amount of time we were able to create beautiful and unique invitations. Several of our guests said that the invitations looked like they were invited to a celebrity wedding. We also had Paper and Home create our wedding programs, escort cards, and menu cards. Everything matched perfectly and came together beautifully. If you are overwhelmed with the thought of invitations go with Paper and Home because they make it so easy!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Paper and Home's reply:

Thank you so much, Lesley! It means a lot to us that you and your guests loved everything. All our best to you and Tom!

Michael · Married on 04/11/2015

I met Paper & Home at a wedding "mixer" held at West Elm in Henderson. I spoke with Brooke about a specific idea I had regarding keepsakes for the wedding. After identifying what we wanted, Brooke gave me much needed advice regarding the artwork we had selected, and I was impressed with her confidence and know how immediately.

When the first set came in, she actually sent the work back because it did not meet her quality standards, something that really impressed me. The final quality of what was produced was outstanding, and had me decide to use the company again to help with our escort cards, which also turned out beautifully. I have since recommended Paper & Home to others planning their wedding, and will use them again whenever the need for their services next arises.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Paper and Home's reply:

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We loved working with you and Charley. We can't wait to see you two again. All our best!

Sandra · Married on 01/24/2015

They did a wonderful job on our invitations and seating chart board. We would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Paper and Home's reply:

Thank you so much, Sandra!

After trying to bargain shop with a cheap invitation lady who stopped answering my calls after I signed a contract with her, I was desperate to find a new company to make my invitations stress free. I was able to get a same day appointment and met with Brooke. She has been beyond helpful and has always responded to me very quickly. Our first appointment was on Tuesday and by Friday I had my second and final proofs e-mailed to me. Although I have not received my invitations yet, I am very confident that they will be exactly what I want. Paper and Home may be a little more expensive than some other companies, but it is totally worth it especially since unlike some companies, they actually have a very nice studio where you can view all of their samples. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Diane · Married on 10/30/2014

Paper and Home was a great decision for us! They were very friendly and made the process very easy and stress free!! They are super organized and were a pleasure to work with! They are on my permanent list for my future events. :)

kristin · Married on 10/17/2014

Exceptionally amazing work by Brooke- quick and painless process. We were able to choose our invitations after 1 round of reviewing her sample invites; her work is that great. Very easy to work with, Mike is also keen on checking up on us when we stop in. Couldn't have asked for better quality products!

Susan · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I would like to thank Paper and Home for making or wedding so special. Every aspect of our service was amazing. I wanted a rustic yet modern save the date and invitation and they were to capture my vision. Everything they delivered was high quality and very unique. Brooke and Michael were such as joy to work with. Not only are they patient they were always there if I had a question or needed advice. Thanks Paper and Home... I recommend everyone to use their services they are truly the best!!!! Love, Susan and Juan

Shanda · Married on 08/15/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Paper and Home. My husband and I had planned to create wedding programs, escort cards and favor tags by ourselves to save money. With only 2 weeks to go until our destination wedding, we quickly realized that the task at hand was way over our heads given the time we had left until the big day, not including the hassle of designing and printing everything! Paper and Home to the rescue! We happened to drive by their location on Fort Apache and stopped in with the intent just to look around. Upon entering the store, we were greeted by Michael, Paper and Home's founder, who asked us a few questions about the items we were hoping to create and encouraged us to peruse their look book of customized work produced for past clients. Immediately we were impressed by the quality of Paper and Home’s work, and artistry of their design. In less than an hour, my husband and I had picked out designs for our wedding accessories and created a work order. Working with Michael and the Paper and Home team was an incredibly easy and smooth process. Since we were getting married out of state, Paper and Home had less than 9 days to create our accessories, and amazingly after only 8 days our order was ready for pick-up! Paper and Home not only delivered on a short deadline, but also produced beautiful products that we loved. Thank you, Paper and Home for taking the stress of making our own accessories off our shoulders, and for creating such beautiful products on such a short time frame. We would definitely recommend Paper and Home!

Momentz 2 · Married on 08/15/2014

What is there to say about Paper and Home that hasn't been said, seen, or experienced? If by chance you are one of the few that have not encountered the style & enchantment that is the Paper and Home Team, then you are missing out on a fantastic ensemble of excellence in versatility to meet any need for any occasion. As a business owner, I have had the pleasure of trusting them to create customized designs that reflected my brand identity extensively; I can only express that their skill, expertise, professionalism, and genuine hospitality was addictive. Although my company is based in Hawaii, I make it a point to seek out Paper and Home for all my customized needs. Brooke and Michael are not only phenomenal at what they do, but they are sincerely wonderful people to be around. Their products speak for themselves, but their heart-warming smiles and laughter only add to the quality already present.

Thank you Paper and Home for providing such high quality, elegance, and flexibility in my order; you provided a service and product that reflects the brand identity I hope others can come to trust as well - Distinction