62 Reviews for Paper Affair Dallas

Menus (2)
Place Cards (2)
Save the Dates (1)
56 Paper Affair Dallas Reviews

Paper Affairs did everything so quickly and personally!! They always called me when they had questions just to make sure everything would be perfect for the big day. And they would always send proofs within a few days too. I highly recommend them for any event you have coming up!!!

-Margaret

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Cindy and the entire Paper Affair Dallas team was nothing short of incredible! After having a rough go with other vendors in the area, I reached out to them and they truly helped bring my vision to life. They listened, understood me and were so collaborative and helpful throughout. It was so refreshing in the planning process to have a team share what was a must-have, and what we could live without to keep the invitations and entire wedding suite beautiful, yet a little more affordable. LOVE THIS GROUP!

Profile Picture Sam, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had the pleasure of working with the team at Paper Affair in Plano on both our wedding invitations and welcome itineraries. We had destination wedding in San Francisco so it was important to give our guests their first experience and introduction to the weekend with invitations that reflected the feel and itineraries that got them excited for what was to come! The team dedicated multiple hours and evenings to us by sitting down and going through all of our options, helping us to find exactly what fit our vision. We were able to touch and feel different types of paper and fonts in the shop along with get answers to all of our questions. We truly had a wonderful experience and recommend Paper Affair to all that are looking for a personal experience in creating your invitations or other paper needs. Photos are of our double sided welcome itinerary, printed by Paper Affair to match our Welcome Boxes. Thank you to Sandy, specifically, for taking such good care of us!

Photo for Paper Affair Dallas Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Paper Affair Dallas Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Paper Affair Dallas is a wonderful place to order wedding invitations. I’m so happy we used them to design ours! Sandy and the team at the Plano store were exceptional at helping us choose the best design for us, customizing it to the littlest details. As a bride, who had to plan our wedding quickly, I was pleased with how pleasant an experience it was. Sandy was so intuitive, kind, and patient — making sure everything was perfect before the printing. (I changed the font, reply date, and other details a few time before the final proof.) Everyone we worked with at the store was friendly and accommodating. The invitations turned out gorgeous, even more beautiful than I pictured! I can't say enough good things about Paper Affair. After the wedding, I found myself wanting to drop by the store just to say hi. That’s how nice they are, and how special they make you feel as a bride. I’m so thankful we chose Paper Affair for our wedding invitations! :)

Profile Picture Kim, 7/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

When searching for wedding invitations, I had always dreamt of picking the invitations from the book, feeling the weight of the paper in my hand and being able to select each detail from script to color. The fabulous employees at The Paper Affair skillfully guided me through all of the many options we had for our wedding invitations. I fell in love with our classic invitations and had THOUSANDS to choose from! I am so glad we found The Paper Affair. They were expedient in responding via phone or email when we had a question or concern and our invitations were even finished EARLY! There are just so many good things I could say about this store. I will definitely be ordering from here again in the future!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Embossed, Engraving, Printing

Paper Affair and their staff were so great to work with in coordinating our wedding invitations. I am so glad we went through them. They were recommended by another small boutique in Longview, TX. The reason Paper Affair was so wonderful to work with was that they allowed my husband, who is a graphic designer, to design the invitations. They turned out wonderful and had the personal touch we were looking for!! The staff was so helpful- I was able to send them my guest list on a spreadsheet and they printed and addressed every single invite (what a time saver!!!) They were so wonderful to work with and receive my highest recommendation.

-Ashley Hodge

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paper Affair was a pure joy to work with for my wedding. I decided to stop in one day, and check them out, and I am so glad I did. Cindy helped me organize all my thoughts and create a game plan. Juliana and Stacey (creative team) were able to bring all my ideas to life. They created such a beautiful invitation suite, menus, and programs for me. They were quick to respond, and helped me through many revisions. I was never worried- Paper Affair took care of everything and were always on-time(mostly early)! I will always look fondly on my invitations for many years to come. I highly recommend them to all DFW brides.

Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Printing

Genuine personalized service! Ordered our daughter’s wedding invitations from Paper Affair (Frisco) after visiting several wedding stationery boutiques/stores. Even though we could have gotten the same invitations elsewhere, we chose Paper Affair for their knowledge, care, and genuine attention to every detail that we were looking for in an invitation. Erin was totally attuned to what elements were important to us and when the invitation we originally wanted wasn’t going to be available due to manufacturing issues, she found one we ended up loving even more! At a time when emotions are running high and you’re striving to get every detail perfect for that special day, let Paper Affair eliminate some of the stress for you.

Profile Picture DeeDee, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

very good customer service!!!!

Profile Picture User7521467, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paper Affair did all the paper products for my wedding. Invitations, decor signs, favor tags, programs, etc. They were such a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job. My invitations were gorgeous and their customer service was excellent.

Profile Picture Camille, 12/31/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

Paper Affair was very professional and helped so much with etiquette questions. We ordered both invitations and our programs! I couldn't be more pleased with the way they turned out! Their pricing was very competitive with online vendors and provided a lot of guidance (that I really needed).

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paper Affair did all paper products for our wedding which turned out beautifully! We worked with Barb who was by far the best at what she did!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 11/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am so happy I chose PAper Affair to help me with my special. The customer service made my whole process so much less stressful. Not to mention my invitation was beyond beautifyk

Profile Picture Jade, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This store is awesome! Ashley at the Plano store saved the day for us! It was 130 days until my daughter’s wedding day and we had the invitations all picked out and ready to order when our reception venue, Gleneagles Country Club of Plano, TX, cancelled on us! After weeks of chaos trying to figure out next steps, we were sure that we would not have time to order the invitations that we had picked out and were excited about. Store Manager, Ashley, worked hard to figure out a plan so that we could still get the invitations that we loved, not only in time, but at no additional cost to us! She oversaw every aspect of our order, reassuring us at every step! This was just a huge help and meant so much to us after such devastating treatment by our venue. We highly recommend this store for their beautiful invitations and merchandise, but especially for their over the top customer service!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress

We looked at various invitation options from print-at-home, to lower-cost-printing to retail invitation options. The samples that I got from the lower cost or print-at home options were just not right for wedding invitations. Frankly, it was almost no better than electronic invitations.

When we went to Paper Affair, we found a nice selection of invitations, and the quality of printing (including colors, textures, raising lettering, etc.) was superior to anything else we saw. Pricing was certainly more expensive, but it wasn't so much more expensive that it would offset the huge difference in quality. (Maybe 10-20% more expensive depending on options.)

Profile Picture Russell, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

The staff at the paper affair in Plano was very helpful and knowledgable. They helped me choose wedding invitations that perfectly went with my wedding theme. When it came time to view proofs they were very prompt as well as with the printing process. I would definitely use them for other events again!

Profile Picture Anika, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved designing and purchasing my wedding invitations from The Paper Affair! Their consultants are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to making etiquette decisions, and help with things like font style/size/color, paper texture, etc. After meeting with them, I just cannot imagine doing this online only, or without their help! They even helped us with setting up an Excel worksheet with all the guests names and addresses and then printing them onto our invitations! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Wonderful selection of invitations from formal, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, save the date. They have it all! Staff is knowledgable and great to work with. All of our paper goods including not only invitations but personalized napkins, menus and place cards were beautiful! Also have perfect selection of wedding books and gifts. Paper Affair Plano was a huge part of my daughters wedding and knew exactly where to guide us in picking out everything!

Profile Picture Linda, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

This company was fabulous from start to finish their customer service was really incredible and they went up and beyond to make sure that I was informed and happy with the invitations

Profile Picture User5201931, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great service and great value. Bonus - if you shop during the Family Place Partners' Card annual two week shopping period, they also let you use your Partners' Card discount on the invitations. They carry several great invitation lines and the staff is really helpful.

Profile Picture User4970901, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Thank Yous

Paper Affair Plano did our invitations, ceremony programs, monogram napkins, and water bottle labels. To start, our invitations were GORGEOUS and we received so many compliments on them from our guests. Milan really took the time to show us a variety of options and colors that would best fit our wedding style which was more formal. Everything we ordered through Paper Affair looked amazing and they would call us as soon as it was ready for pick-up. I waited until the last minute to order programs (a week before the wedding) and they came through for us! All of the ladies that work there are super sweet and accommodating, and we will definitely be returning for future invitation needs. I highly recommend Paper Affair!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Milan was so incredibly sweet and listened to what I wanted and made it happen. A++ !!!!

Profile Picture User4374531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

YOU HAVE TO USE THEM!!!! Ashley at the Plano location saved my life! My wedding was a bit larger than I had planned and she helped me determine the best route for 500 invitations....yes, you read that right. I could not have been more please with my experience here and will continue to use them for all my future events.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ashley had great advice in regards to not putting numbers on invitation. She always responded promptly to questions. The invitations are beautiful.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/19/15, 1 Review