Paper Affair Dallas Reviews

68 Reviews for Paper Affair Dallas

68 Paper Affair Dallas Reviews

Karen · Getting married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic and Professional

Sandy and her team at Paper Affair in Plano were fantastic!!! From the moment I stepped into the store to the final product they were professional, helpful and honest. My wedding invitations came out beautifully and it was all stress free! They made sure that everything was perfect, paying attention to every detail. The quality was excellent and their professional experience was evident throughout the process. Thank you so much for your patience and guidance through this process! It has been a fantastic experience and you have been wonderful to work with, so thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Karen! I am so glad you had such a great experience with our Plano team. We would absolutely love to see wedding pictures! Please come back and visit us in the store again soon!

Blaine · Married on 08/25/2018

Paper Affair Dallas was AMAZING to work with! We had a horrible experience with the people who did our invitations, so we switched to Paper Affair Dallas to do our escort cards, table place cards, rehearsal dinner place cards and our ceremony programs, and everything was absolutely incredible! The quality of work was exceptional and their response time was great! We were so glad that we switched over to them to execute all the important elements of our big day!!! Everything tuned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Blaine, Thank you so much! We are so glad you trusted us with your wedding items! Come back and see us soon!

Margaret · Married on 06/30/2018

Paper Affairs did everything so quickly and personally!! They always called me when they had questions just to make sure everything would be perfect for the big day. And they would always send proofs within a few days too. I highly recommend them for any event you have coming up!!!

-Margaret

Sent on 07/10/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Hi Margaret! I am so glad you had a wonderful experience with us! Your wedding was so beautiful. We are looking forward to having you back in the store again soon! Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you!

Abby · Married on 06/22/2018

The ladies at Paper Affair Frisco were AMAZING throughout every step of wedding planning. We had several different items made at Paper Affair that were used at our wedding. Including: Invitations, RSVP cards, programs, seating chart, cake topper, name cards, custom cups / napkins, frame inserts and so much more. Everything turned out beautifully and the process was seamless.

On several occasions we added new items to our order, many of which at the last minute. The team was quick to respond and get the wheels in motion. Their designers were very helpful and were open to making changes, big and small.

I highly recommend Paper Affair's services to future brides or anyone planning an event. My husband’s 30th birthday is coming up and I plan to use them again!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Paper Affair Dallas 5
    Paper Affair Dallas 6
    Paper Affair Dallas 7
    Paper Affair Dallas 8
    Paper Affair Dallas 9

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thanks, Abby! We loved helping you with your wedding and are so glad everything turned out so perfect! We can't wait to work with you on your husband's 30th birthday! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sherri · Married on 04/25/2018

We worked with Sandy Shideler and her team in the Plano store. From the first day my daughter and I went into the store to look for wedding invitations, until her wedding and reception 10 months later, we received EXCELLENT help, EXCELLENT communication and follow-up, and EXCELLENT, BEAUTIFUL results. As a mother of the bride who lives in Tulsa and did almost all of the communication via email, it was extremely important to me that I worked with a team that was good at communicating, good at follow-up with changes, and whose creatives could "catch the vision" of what we wanted to achieve as everything we did was custom. We did ALL of our paper goods for my daughter's family destination wedding in Grand Cayman and later reception in Tulsa, with Paper Affair. They did her invitation suite, personalized menus, table numbers, schedule of events for our familie's time in Grand Cayman, a beautiful custom seating chart for her reception, placecards, etc. Everything turned out beautifully and exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be more pleased. I can't give a higher rating....they were simply the best!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you, Sherri! We loved working with you and are so grateful you chose Paper Affair Dallas. Thank you for the kind words!!

Sam · Married on 11/11/2017

Cindy and the entire Paper Affair Dallas team was nothing short of incredible! After having a rough go with other vendors in the area, I reached out to them and they truly helped bring my vision to life. They listened, understood me and were so collaborative and helpful throughout. It was so refreshing in the planning process to have a team share what was a must-have, and what we could live without to keep the invitations and entire wedding suite beautiful, yet a little more affordable. LOVE THIS GROUP!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Paper Affair Dallas 10
    Paper Affair Dallas 11
    Paper Affair Dallas 12

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

We loved working with you on this gorgeous invitation suite! Thank you for trusting us with your vision. I am so happy you had a great experience with us! Come back and see us soon!

jully · Married on 11/04/2017

Worked with Milan in the Plano location - she was a total God send!! She helped with more than just the invitations - she pretty much planned my entire event! Couldn't do it without her! Everything from the supplies to the favors were great - I was thoroughly impressed with her. Certainly above and beyond what I was expecting! Will never go anywhere else for all things paper!

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with the team at Paper Affair in Plano on both our wedding invitations and welcome itineraries. We had destination wedding in San Francisco so it was important to give our guests their first experience and introduction to the weekend with invitations that reflected the feel and itineraries that got them excited for what was to come! The team dedicated multiple hours and evenings to us by sitting down and going through all of our options, helping us to find exactly what fit our vision. We were able to touch and feel different types of paper and fonts in the shop along with get answers to all of our questions. We truly had a wonderful experience and recommend Paper Affair to all that are looking for a personal experience in creating your invitations or other paper needs. Photos are of our double sided welcome itinerary, printed by Paper Affair to match our Welcome Boxes. Thank you to Sandy, specifically, for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Paper Affair Dallas 13
    Paper Affair Dallas 14

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Morgan! We loved working with you on your wedding! I am so glad you had a great experience with us and we are looking forward to seeing you back in the store again soon!

Kim · Married on 07/29/2017

Paper Affair Dallas is a wonderful place to order wedding invitations. I’m so happy we used them to design ours! Sandy and the team at the Plano store were exceptional at helping us choose the best design for us, customizing it to the littlest details. As a bride, who had to plan our wedding quickly, I was pleased with how pleasant an experience it was. Sandy was so intuitive, kind, and patient — making sure everything was perfect before the printing. (I changed the font, reply date, and other details a few time before the final proof.) Everyone we worked with at the store was friendly and accommodating. The invitations turned out gorgeous, even more beautiful than I pictured! I can't say enough good things about Paper Affair. After the wedding, I found myself wanting to drop by the store just to say hi. That’s how nice they are, and how special they make you feel as a bride. I’m so thankful we chose Paper Affair for our wedding invitations! :)

Sent on 06/07/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kim! We agree that Sandy is amazing!! I am so glad you loved your wedding invitations. We can't wait to see you back in our store again soon!

Melanie · Married on 07/15/2017

When searching for wedding invitations, I had always dreamt of picking the invitations from the book, feeling the weight of the paper in my hand and being able to select each detail from script to color. The fabulous employees at The Paper Affair skillfully guided me through all of the many options we had for our wedding invitations. I fell in love with our classic invitations and had THOUSANDS to choose from! I am so glad we found The Paper Affair. They were expedient in responding via phone or email when we had a question or concern and our invitations were even finished EARLY! There are just so many good things I could say about this store. I will definitely be ordering from here again in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Hi Melanie! Thank you for the kind words! What a beautiful, classic invitation! We are so happy you loved them! Thank you for letting us play a small part in your special day. We cannot wait to see you back in store again soon!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Paper Affair and their staff were so great to work with in coordinating our wedding invitations. I am so glad we went through them. They were recommended by another small boutique in Longview, TX. The reason Paper Affair was so wonderful to work with was that they allowed my husband, who is a graphic designer, to design the invitations. They turned out wonderful and had the personal touch we were looking for!! The staff was so helpful- I was able to send them my guest list on a spreadsheet and they printed and addressed every single invite (what a time saver!!!) They were so wonderful to work with and receive my highest recommendation.

-Ashley Hodge

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Paper Affair Dallas 15
    Paper Affair Dallas 16

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I am so glad we were able to help you print your invitations. Your husband did a wonderful job designing them - They turned out beautiful! We hope to see you back in the store again soon!

Gina · Married on 06/24/2017

Paper Affair was a pure joy to work with for my wedding. I decided to stop in one day, and check them out, and I am so glad I did. Cindy helped me organize all my thoughts and create a game plan. Juliana and Stacey (creative team) were able to bring all my ideas to life. They created such a beautiful invitation suite, menus, and programs for me. They were quick to respond, and helped me through many revisions. I was never worried- Paper Affair took care of everything and were always on-time(mostly early)! I will always look fondly on my invitations for many years to come. I highly recommend them to all DFW brides.

Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Gina, we're so late in saying this...but THANK YOU for the sweet review! Cindy, Juliana, and Stacey are amazing! Those three are an all star team! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We hope you'll come visit us again!

DeeDee · Married on 06/03/2017

Genuine personalized service! Ordered our daughter’s wedding invitations from Paper Affair (Frisco) after visiting several wedding stationery boutiques/stores. Even though we could have gotten the same invitations elsewhere, we chose Paper Affair for their knowledge, care, and genuine attention to every detail that we were looking for in an invitation. Erin was totally attuned to what elements were important to us and when the invitation we originally wanted wasn’t going to be available due to manufacturing issues, she found one we ended up loving even more! At a time when emotions are running high and you’re striving to get every detail perfect for that special day, let Paper Affair eliminate some of the stress for you.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Hi DeeDee! We are so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for trusting us with your daughter's wedding invitations. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
  • User6463877 · 1+ year ago

Paper Affair did all the paper products for my wedding. Invitations, decor signs, favor tags, programs, etc. They were such a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job. My invitations were gorgeous and their customer service was excellent.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!! We really appreciate the review! We would love to say thank you personally. Would you mind sharing your name and the store or employee who you worked with? Also if you have any great photos you'd like to share from your wedding we would love to post it on our Instagram. You can email us at socialmedia@paperaffairdallas.com and let us know if you have questions. Congratulations on your wedding! We hope to see you again in our stores!

sadas · Married on 12/31/2016

very good customer service!!!!

• User6199719 · 2+ years ago

Paper Affair was very professional and helped so much with etiquette questions. We ordered both invitations and our programs! I couldn't be more pleased with the way they turned out! Their pricing was very competitive with online vendors and provided a lot of guidance (that I really needed).

Sent on 11/29/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about us! We are so glad you were happy with your paper goods and we hope we can help you out again in the future!

Marjorie · Married on 11/05/2016

Paper Affair did all paper products for our wedding which turned out beautifully! We worked with Barb who was by far the best at what she did!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Barb is the sweetest! Thank you Marjorie for coming to us for your paper needs! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Jade · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so happy I chose PAper Affair to help me with my special. The customer service made my whole process so much less stressful. Not to mention my invitation was beyond beautifyk

Sent on 10/24/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you Jade! We are so glad we were able to work with you and to help you create something beautiful!!!

Robin · Married on 06/11/2016

This store is awesome! Ashley at the Plano store saved the day for us! It was 130 days until my daughter’s wedding day and we had the invitations all picked out and ready to order when our reception venue, Gleneagles Country Club of Plano, TX, cancelled on us! After weeks of chaos trying to figure out next steps, we were sure that we would not have time to order the invitations that we had picked out and were excited about. Store Manager, Ashley, worked hard to figure out a plan so that we could still get the invitations that we loved, not only in time, but at no additional cost to us! She oversaw every aspect of our order, reassuring us at every step! This was just a huge help and meant so much to us after such devastating treatment by our venue. We highly recommend this store for their beautiful invitations and merchandise, but especially for their over the top customer service!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Robin! Ashley is our hero at Paper Affair Dallas! We are so glad that she could help you get those invites on time! We are so grateful you came to our store! Thank you!!!

Russell · Married on 05/29/2016

We looked at various invitation options from print-at-home, to lower-cost-printing to retail invitation options. The samples that I got from the lower cost or print-at home options were just not right for wedding invitations. Frankly, it was almost no better than electronic invitations.

When we went to Paper Affair, we found a nice selection of invitations, and the quality of printing (including colors, textures, raising lettering, etc.) was superior to anything else we saw. Pricing was certainly more expensive, but it wasn't so much more expensive that it would offset the huge difference in quality. (Maybe 10-20% more expensive depending on options.)

Sent on 03/19/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you Russell! We definitely aim to offer the best quality and best options available. We are so glad that we could help you find what you're looking for! Thank you so much for reviewing us!

Anika · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff at the paper affair in Plano was very helpful and knowledgable. They helped me choose wedding invitations that perfectly went with my wedding theme. When it came time to view proofs they were very prompt as well as with the printing process. I would definitely use them for other events again!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much Anika!!! We truly appreciate you mentioning the proofs! We think that's such a great thing that helps with the invitation ordering process. We can't wait to see you in the store again!

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2016

I loved designing and purchasing my wedding invitations from The Paper Affair! Their consultants are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to making etiquette decisions, and help with things like font style/size/color, paper texture, etc. After meeting with them, I just cannot imagine doing this online only, or without their help! They even helped us with setting up an Excel worksheet with all the guests names and addresses and then printing them onto our invitations! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Lauren! It was our pleasure to work with you on your Wedding Invitations! Thank you for saying such sweet things! We are so happy that we could help! Come back and visit us soon!!

Linda · Married on 03/05/2016

Wonderful selection of invitations from formal, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, save the date. They have it all! Staff is knowledgable and great to work with. All of our paper goods including not only invitations but personalized napkins, menus and place cards were beautiful! Also have perfect selection of wedding books and gifts. Paper Affair Plano was a huge part of my daughters wedding and knew exactly where to guide us in picking out everything!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you Linda! We appreciate you coming in and saying such wonderful things about Paper Affair Plano! We were so thrilled to help you in any way that we could!
  • User5201931 · 2+ years ago

This company was fabulous from start to finish their customer service was really incredible and they went up and beyond to make sure that I was informed and happy with the invitations

Sent on 03/20/2016

Paper Affair Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are so glad that you were able to find everything you need! Come by our store again - we would love to meet you know and thank you in person!