Papel Custom Design Reviews

28 | San Angelo, TX

28 Reviews for Papel Custom Design

Stephanie H. · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Pleasure to work with

Kim was absolutely amazing to work with!! I cannot say enough good things about my experience! The invitation suite was beautiful and exactly what my client wanted! As a wedding planner it is so refreshing to find a vendor as wonderful as Kim. She was intent on producing what my client wanted and her response time was immediate!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Stephanie,
    Thanks so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and I truly appreciate your confidence and kind words! I hope we have many future collaborations with brides as happy as Nancy!
    All my best,
    Kim
  • Annika

Annika A. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Kim is Amazing!

I literally drove Kim crazy with all the back and forth months before I decided to purchase, and then some while she was completing the design. My wedding invitations turned out stunning! Stunning! I really love them and I am so happy that she took the time to listen to what I wanted, she absolutely delivered and I have a beautiful invitation I am proud to send to all my friends and family. I cannot appreciate you enough Kim! Thank you for all your hard work and your patience and kindness with me! Cannot recommend her enough! :) I'll be using more of her services in the near future for sure! :)

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Ciera

Ciera A. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Highly recommend!!! Gorgeous!!!

WOW! 🤩 I can’t recommend Papel Stationary highly enough! They were wonderful to work with back when I was planning my wedding for 2020....And amazing to work with AGAIN when I had to re-order invitations for my rescheduled wedding in 2021! I was able to re-order just the parts of the invitations that I needed with the new date- amazing. Kim has been such a pleasure to work with. The invitations are STUNNING and they were printed and mailed so quickly! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Natalie M. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Outstanding Service

I had the pleasure of working with Kim and Kate at Papel Custom Design for my wedding invitations. They were able to take my design and make absolutely stunning invitations. They responded to my emails very timely and made any adjustments to my order. They were also extremely helpful with selection of paper, printing type, wording, you name it! I highly recommend anyone in search of high quality but cost efficient invitations take a look at Papel Custom Design. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Kim and Kate for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Ashleigh R. · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Most amazing invites

Wow, our wedding invites are incredible and we have had so many comments saying how beautiful they are! Kim was amazing, very responsive and did everything to help with our invites. Kim even sent proofs and edited them before we finally finalised. The invites then arrived in a week! Amazing turn around. I cannot wait to have menus, order of service and thank you cards from Kim! I can trust that the turn around is going to be quick which helps in these uncertain times.
    Thank you so much Kim! Cannot wait for the next few bits- I’ll be in contact!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Ali

Ali Y. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful invitations

Kim helped me bring our invitation vision to life when I ended up in a pinch trying to DIY everything. Her help was so worth every penny and we are so happy with how they turned out. She was super quick to respond to all of my questions. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/04/2021

Papel Custom Design's reply:

Oh thanks so much for your kind words, Ali! It was an honor to work with you and I'm super glad you were thrilled with the result. Happy wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 12/11/2020

Iron Gate Invitations - Came out absolutely amazing!

From the first time I saw the wedding invitation design my fiance and I fell in love! Kate was a pleasure to work with. She allowed for me to call her so that she could better understand my vision. She answered my emails morning, noon, and night! Extremely professional and helpful. The invitations just came in today and they're just beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Taylor S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing and Fast

So easy to work with and fast! We had to postpone due to corona virus and they got then done within a couple of hours and out the next morning! Made my job of informing everyone so easy!

Papel Custom Design's reply:

Taylor, we're so sorry you and so many others are dealing with these postponements. We hope we have been able to help make it just a little easier, even in this small way. Thank you for putting your trust in the #papelsquad!
    Kim :)

Nicolette D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience

Everything came out perfect. Beautiful design and the work was wonderfully executed. I will definitely order again.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2020

Best Virus Postponement S.T.D

So fast and a very cute product to help me tell my guests we had to postpone.

• Katelyn

Katelyn M. · Married on 08/28/2020

Absolutely amazing

I found Papel Custom Design on Etsy after searching for months for the perfect wedding invitations. I had such a specific design in mind and when I found that Kim does Laser pocket invitations and can customize basically everything, I knew I found the perfect shop! Kim was so approachable and easy to talk to. She was patient and kind, even with my indecisive mind and changing the font on our invitations a few times. She answered all my questions so quickly and honestly made the invitation process so easy and probably one of the easiest aspects of planning a wedding, especially through Coronavirus! I absolutely love the way my invitations ended up turning out and I would very HIGHLY recommended Kim for anyone out there looking for wedding invitations! I cannot express enough my thanks for Kim and her team on making my dream invitations! :)

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Perfect wedding invitations

I honestly can’t say enough good things about this company!!! Kim was so extremely helpful, quick to respond, and very flexible with everything. She even did a rush order since I was in such a time crunch! Not only that, but the invitations turned out impeccable. Every single person so far has said it’s the best, most elegant invite they’ve ever received! I will be raving about Kim and her company for years to come!!!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen D. · Married on 08/20/2020

Innovative and fast response!

I ordered our “unsave the dates” from Papel and within 30 minutes they were on their way! The kindness and innovation they’ve shown during a crummy situation for so many couples is above and beyond!

Jillian J. · Married on 08/01/2020

Covid-19 hijacked my wedding but Kim saved it!

Original wedding date: April 25..
    I had one month to figure out all my wedding plans while also notifying my guests we had to post-pone the wedding due to covid-19. I found out about Kim's postcards stating 'covid-19 hijacked my wedding' and I fell in love!!! This would have only taken one day but I was slacking. So within 3 days, Kim sent out personalized postcards to all 83 households on my guest list (FOR A FAIR PRICE) and I suddenly had this huge weight lifted off of me. Being a bride isn't easy but with Kim's help, it didn't feel hard♡ I wish I had found her sooner, before purchasing other things for my wedding. I hate wedding planning but if I had to do it again, I'd 100% use Kim and her company. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 03/26/2020

Lori M. · Married on 06/20/2020

If your looking for Elegance, you found it!!

These invitations are gorgeous and elegant. Truly brought tears to my eyes when my daughter and I opened them. Kim is wonderful to work with and her attention to detail is top notch. Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Charrisse

Charrisse W. · Married on 05/10/2020

Best Wedding Invitations Ever!!!

Ladies and Gents! Papel Custom Design is the way to go, look no further! Seriously, you will not be disappointed. I searched high and low for the best wedding invitations as I am very specific meaning, I want what I want how I want it haha! Don't we all. But seriously Ms. Kim pays attention to all details and answers any and all questions you have. She will make sure you are satisfied no matter what. She will also give you her opinion which is usually right because she's been doing this for so long. From the flowers to the font, to the glitter, to the envelopes, to the details on the invitations, I love every part of it. I am extra so I wanted all the glitter and the details. Seriously, I wish I could hug her when I got my invitations in the mail I was literally screaming with joy! My fiancé loved them as well❤️ I uploaded pics so you can see the details. Oh! And the packaging was nice too! So, yes, you should order from Papel Custom Designs. ORDER NOW!!! You'll be so happy you did. Thanks again, Ms. Kim! *hugs*🤗

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Regina

Regina F. · Married on 05/01/2020

Outstanding

Beautiful invitations and first class service.

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Courtenay

Courtenay B. · Married on 04/04/2020

Fantastic wedding invitation belly bands!!

Oh my goodness, my vellum invitation belly bands could not have turned out more perfect! Thank you SO much! Prompt, courteous service and SO accommodating to tweaking it until everything was just as I wanted!!!! Highly highly recommend!! Lightning fast on receiving my order!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Papel Custom Design's reply:

Courtenay thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you! We love helping brides take their vision to the next level. Your review is greatly appreciated. Happy wedding! Kim :)
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding invitations

I used Papel for our wedding invitations and I could not have asked for a better experience. They helped me every step of the way to ensure my invites where exactly how I envisioned. I would recommend Papel in a heart beat. You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Papel Custom Design's reply:

Awe Rachel you are too kind! It was our pleasure to help you realize your vision for the most important invitation you'll ever send. They were stunning! Your kind review made my day. We are blessed to have awesome brides like you! Best, Kim

Paula · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing and Professional

Kim with Papel Custom was beyond amazing and helpful. Custom is a great description for her work. I am so glad I found her Etsy shop. She went above and beyond to produce the exact invitations that I wanted and in the tight timeframe I requested (with a reasonable extra cost). I cannot day enough good things about the experience and have been getting many, many compliments on our invitations; so many I’m wondering if people are shocked that we picked such beautiful invitations and if we should be insulted. Lol.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Papel Custom Design's reply:

I'm so glad that you and Rueben were pleased with your invitations! I thought they were absolutely lovely and it was a pleasure working with you both. I love the opportunity to bring a vision to life, and you allowed me to do that. I wish you both many years of wedded bless and thank you for the kind review!
    Sincerely,

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Monica

Monica V. · Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent & Gorgeous invites

Simply beautiful! Thank you, Kim for the great work you did! Everyone else don't think twice in using Papel! Everything was above and beyond, Kim made this process very easy & delivered above and beyond. I needed my invites in English and Spanish, however my budget was not huge and Kim gave me just what I needed. Thank you, Kim - sending you a great big hug!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Papel Custom Design's reply:

Monica thanks so much for your review! It was an honor to be a small part of your big day, and we appreciate you trusting us with the most important invitation you'll ever send! Best wishes! Kim :)
  • Sandra

Sandra A. · Married on 12/31/2019

Kim was amazing. Very educated and helpful.

We ordered the most beautiful wedding invitations from Kim. The compliments were never ending. She did everything I asked her for. I definitely would recommend her for any of her products. You won’t be disappointed. She does an amazing job and works right along with you.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Sandra,
    We truly appreciate your review! You were such a joy to work with and I wish you many many years of love and happiness!
    Kim :)
  • Charles

Charles W. · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing and Helpful

This was an Amazing experience. Papel.Custom Design was always there to help us out. If we had a question it was answered immediately. If we needed a change or an update, they were always prompt and very helpful. We even had a incident on our end where someone helping us smudged ink on all the response cards. We contacted Papel Custom Design and they sent new ones the next day Express delivery. What a life saver. We highly recommend this company for your printing and design.

Sent on 02/13/2020