Paparazzi Entertainment Reviews

Uniondale, NY
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Kenneth Event on: 07/18/2015
    I attended a wedding where Al Lopez was the DJ and I told mw wife,if I should have a party he would be my first choice as entertainer,when I retired I called Al and everything went very smoothly,price, professionality was perfect. we had the best party. One of my guest getting married next year already booked him for her services.
    Vanessa Event on: 06/26/2015
    Having Paparazzi Entertainment at my sweet 16 was an absolute pleasure. They are so professional & did everything I asked for. They played amazing music that satisfied all my guest! I highly recommend them!
  • Gloria
    Gloria Married on 04/26/2014
    We want to thank Paparazzi Entertainment for being part of our wedding, you guys were amazing!!!! Thank you Al, Nef and everyone at Paparazzi Entertainment for an amazing night, great job, everyone love the you guys!!!! You are my go to DJ going forward, you guys can party and everyone love you, Thank you again!!!!!
    Elzabeth Event on: 05/25/2013
    Everything was great he made the party faboulos! :)
  • User1079894 2+ years ago
    Working with Al was a pleasure. He was very professional and not pushy at all and very easy to work with. He walked me through the process step by step even before we decided to go with him. We hired a jazz band for our wedding as well and Al provided seamless transitions in between while making announcements. He listened to what we requested and went out of his way to get the exact music and never missed one requested song. It was a pleasure working with Al and his assistant. They came early and set up and was able to energize our event towards the end of the evening. I would definitely work with Al again and am recommending him to friends.
    Rosie Married on 09/21/2012
    I couldn't be more happy with choosing Paparizzi Ent. Everyone keeps telling me how great my DJ was and you know the DJ makes the party. He had everyone up and dancing the whole time and his give aways were unlike anything I've seen, people LOVED them! Al Lopez made my wedding and my day more special than I even imagined. Thank you Paparazzi Ent.
    Hector Married on 09/02/2012
    Dear Al.....

Thank you for your help with our wedding You and all your Staff made everything perfect for Us wIth your advice and sugestion we could not ask for more....The red carpet was a hit and you made Our guest and Us feel comfortable all the time.

When we were planning the wedding you knew exactly what you were talking about. Al Our Ceremony and recepcion was perfect Two weeeks past and people still commenting about the amazing Dj we had .

Thank You for your help We have the wedding of Our Dreams

Best
    Juan & Hector Huerfano
    (Sept 2,2012)
  • Patrice
    Patrice Married on 08/12/2012
    I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Paparazzi Entertainment. This is not just a D.J, they are an FULL Entertainment company. My wedding was POPPIN!!! Guest had a great time and Al is amazing. Very responsive, gave me exactly what I wanted! His crew took my event to the next level and all 200 guest requested their business cards.
  • Yahaira
    Yahaira Married on 08/07/2012
    Thank you Paparazzi Entertainment for making our wedding such an amazing time. Everyone loved the entertainment. You nailed exactly what we were looking for and made our wishes a reality. Thank you thank you thank you :)

Kenia Event on: 07/29/2012
    The dj and his crew were very profesional and made the event even more special
    Juan Event on: 05/12/2012
    AL LOPEZ WAS VERY PROFFESSIONAL & EXPLAIN EVERTHING TO US , HE MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE AS SOON AS HE WALK IN ON TIME FOR OUR APPOINTMENT,HE TOLD US HOW THE EVENT WILL START & EVEN TOLD US WHAT WE NEEDED & HE EVEN LOOKED TO SAVE US MONEY ON THING WE NEED & DIDN`T NEED FOR THOSE TYPES OF PARTIES & MY BEAUTIFUL 16 YRS SAID HE IS THE ONE AFTER INTERVIEWING 4 OTHER COMPANIES , AL FOR SURE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEBLE IN THE INDUSTRY & IS UP TO DATE WITH THE MUSIC ENTERTAIMENT & HALLS FOR PARTYS, AFTER THE PARTY EVERYONE I SPOKE TO SIMPLE SAID THE DJ WAS AWESOME AND THEY ASKED FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER , I MEAN EVERYONE & I HAVE EVEN GONE TO 2 OTHER PARTIES THAT WERE A REFEREL FROM MY PARTY , AL LOPEZ PAPARRAZI KNOKED IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK ,HE IS ONE OF KIND , A FEW TIME IN THE PARTY HE ASK MY DAUGHTHER IF EVERTHING WAS OK & JUST TO LET HIM KNOW IF SHE NEED ANYTHING FROM HIM , YOU WILL FOR SURE BE EXTREMELLY HAPPY IF YOU PICK HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY PERSONAL & GET VERY INVOLVED IN THE INVENT .THANK YOU AL !!!!!!!!!!
    Vicky Married on 03/24/2012
    I was and still am very happy with their service. They are very professional. Whatever questions I had, they had an answer for. After the wedding everyone told me that the dj and the photos were great. They have everything in one place which was very helpful.
  • F
    Fanny Event on: 05/26/2012
    AL Lopez was GREAT!! He played music that everyone could dance to. My daughter told me that her friends had a BLAST at her sweet 16. When the music was playing there was no one sitting down. The kids loved the flags, balloon guitars, and glow sticks. The photographer took great pictures through the night.