Paola & Jesse Cinematography Reviews

Paola & Jesse Cinematography 1
Paola & Jesse Cinematography 2
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

THE best investment of the day

Wish I could give 10 stars! Paola & Jesse truly went above and beyond my greatest expectations and have produced a Masterpiece worthy of the name. The subtle, sweet moments they captured and wove into a beautiful tapestry of the day are just stunning. They managed to record and convey not just the events of the day but the feelings and emotions, love and joy as well. I have to say that the aerial drone footage is truly what sets them apart and brings the whole thing to another level. The music, the timing, the lighting all so artistically and exquisitely edited into a most treasured record of the day. And they are the sweetest couple – very kind, caring and wonderfully creative. Very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or wants we had throughout the entire planning process. They are newly married themselves so they know exactly what you are going through now and what you are looking for. This was, by far, THE best investment of the day. Now we get to relive that incredible day over and over – see the sights, hear the laughter, feel the love. These are things that photographs just cannot convey. Thank you, Paola & Jesse, for giving so much of yourselves to create these timeless memories for us. God Bless!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Paola & Jesse Cinematography 3

Ben Gilbert · Married on 08/19/2017

Professional & Passionate

Paola and Jesse are true wedding professionals. They shot and edited a wedding video that my husband & I will cherish forever. They captured so many different intimate, cute, funny, and magical moments of us, plus our families and guests. In addition to being the absolute best cinematography team we could have imagined, they were sweet, loving, caring, and respectful guests. Don't hesitate to reach out to them about your potential project!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Caitlin Ackermann · Married on 10/08/2016

Priceless.

Paola and Jesse are the kindest, most amazing videographers ever. They have an eye for the tiny details that I never would have thought of, and everyone called our video a masterpiece. I'm so glad we have a video to look back on to help us remember our special day even more.

Sent on 01/18/2019