Pangea Cafe & Catering Reviews

3 | Owensboro, KY

3 Reviews for Pangea Cafe & Catering

Toriawn · Married on 09/01/2018

Use this vendor if possible. this was best decision ever

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jill · Married on 02/14/2013

I used Pangea Catering for all the hot food for my son's wedding reception. Having never done this I was concerned about variety and quantity. Tasha was very helpful and so easy to work with. The food was awesome! The presentation was top notch. We are still getting compliments on it. One man told me it was the best food he'd ever had at a reception! Don't hesitate to use them. You won't be disappointed! Thanks, Tasha, for everything! May your business be blessed!

Sent on 06/12/2014

louise · Married on 08/04/2013

I don't have the time to write a review as stellar as the food and service on Pangea Café as it deserves.

We used Pangea for our wedding reception in Bowling Green KY, and every step of the way has been an absolute pleasure. The final product was far more than we expected. Guests raved about the food. Justin & Tasha gave us fair and reasonable pricing, went out of their way to ensure our wedding cake was cut, provided decorations for the catering table that were gorgeous, and the staff was exceptional. The staff ensured me and my groom were always well watered and taken care of (the service was buffet, so this was not expected or anticipated). The food was delicious and prepared on site, and you could tell.

Besides the event food, the service before the wedding was exceptional. We had a large tasting menu that left us so stuffed, were invited to come back for more, had prompt replies to emails and calls, reasonable quotes and the staff was extremely flexible.

I can't than them enough or express more pleasure with Pangea. They were the easiest part of my wedding, and it was money VERY well spent.

Sent on 08/15/2013